Marvel, Rebirth:

John Harken- Nebraska

IC: After about half an hour of driving allowed them to reach the nearest town. At roughly twenty thousand people, it was relatively small. Another half hour was spent driving up and down the street, making sure that they were not being followed, before they finally made it to the safe house.

After everybody had made it inside, John moved over to the computer and wrote up a report on what had happened, sending it off to headquarters before moving back into the main room with the rest of the group.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Ashley
As the other's left, Ashley remained with Sierra and the kittens. They all sat on Dallas' bed.
"Hmmmmm...." Ashley mused, looking thoughtful. "What should we do now Cinnabon?" The cat looked at Ashley for a moment, before grabbing one of the many origami frogs littered all over the bed and ripping a piece of it off with his teeth.
"Welp, I guess we have to tear apart frogs. Cinnabon is in charge!"
Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Aella

About a half hour into the car trip I had dozed off a bit without meaning too. When I woke up I was no longer in the car, but inside some strange looking room and resting across one of the couches in that room. It was a bit alarming and disorienting to wake up somewhere else but then I remembered the car trip. Now that I was in some place with actual lighting I could see just how much the world was spinning around me. Concussions really sucked.

I quickly spotted Tera and Trinity nearby, which made me relax a bit more. Then my stomach made a funny noise, reminding me how hungry I was.

"Well..." Ashley put her hand through her dark green hair, which had quite a number of flowers in it. With a touch of her powers they started to change colors at random, and Sierra realized with a closer look that those flowers were quite literally growing out of Ashley's hair. The exposed skin on her arms also revealed a single strand of vine wrapped around each.

"I can made plants do things. Anything I can think of!"

Edited by A billion cats

IC:

(Scott Jackson)

When the elbow came donw on Scott's knee, the servo just about blew out. Warning, Knee servo at crtitical damage. Repairs required. Metal required. "Aleks, did you get super-strgenth or something?" Scott asked as he fell back, rolling up and shifting most of his weight to his right side. ​Not going to last much longer. Why did i deactivate my combat mode? why?

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC ReysonReyson, in an attem to get away from the "mugger", rolled off the couch when Mikhail looked away. "Ow!" He proceeded to then slowly crawl away. "Scary... Kidnapper... Must escape, escape, escape..." Needless to say, Reyson was not think in straight (though at least 15% of it was an act).

Edited by Man of Miracles

IC: Persephone doubled back on herself while the others drove on to the safehouse; she needed to pick up her second suit of armour. Couldn't leave something with that level of firepower just lying around. With that in tow it didn't take her long to follow the others to the destination. Flying meant she could bypass obstacles, there was nothing to slow her down.

Once she had reached the location, she made sure the coast was clear before surreptitiously landing through a skylight. She stowed her exo-suit away and let her outer-skin fold away until she looked human again. And still in that dratted dress from the press conference. She'd have to see if the safehouse was stocked with a more conservative wardrobe.

"Everyone arrive okay?" she called out

IC: Alec watched as Ashley, Sierra and the cats destroyed frogs for a bit before sitting down on the floor in front of the bed.

"Say, how'd you two like to help out in a little espionage?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

"It's called anatomy," Aleks told him as he advanced. "Even if you've never lifted a weight in your life, use it against someone in a fight and they're screwed. You want to call it a class yet?"

He waited until the last critical second, when a strike was all but imminent, and then pivoted, sliding his right leg out and spinning on it like a dancer so he got out of Scott's range; when he was in the last stages of his movement he put out his leg and swung his foot at the back of Scott's left ribs, aiming to send him tumbling over like a damaged tree.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Mornings, like sleeping, were a blessing and a curse.In an unusually pensive mood, the dark haired girl pondered the nature of that fact as the sunlight crept inexorably up unto her bed like a predator waiting to rouse her from her rest. On one hand,mornings were the beginning if a new day. Breakfast, coffee, daylight, social interaction. On the other, it was a disruption in a great limbo of peace and restfulness.On the other other hand, sleep wasn't always a pleasant place to be in her world.Dragging herself groggily towards a sitting position, she pushed her hair out of her face, squinting in annoyance at the sunlight in front of her, ceasing her glowering to stand, and slide on her slippers. For once, her penthouse-mate was being incredibly quiet. Which meant she was either asleep, or plotting something. Her bet was on the latter."Brooooooooook, where are you?"

IC:

"Hello, love of my life! You look gorgeous this morning!" Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle's strained voice came from the kitchen, where she could not actually look at Rebekah Fell to determine how gorgeous she looked on that given morning. "I'll be out in--BACK, HELLBEAST. I ###### YE BACK TO THE CULINARY HADES FROM WHENCE YE CRAWLED! -- uh...I'll be out in a sec!"

There was a curious squishing sound, like Brooklyn was trying to shoot something out of a vacuum tube or a fire hose, and then she cursed again; the sound came squishing louder than ever, and there was a creeping, ominous silence. More silence. More silence, until Rebekah, able to withstand the curiosity no longer, walked out of her and Brooklyn's bedroom and towards the kitchen, where Brooklyn met her head-on. She was wearing a harness on her back hooked up to four cans full of whipped cream, all of which had been somehow affixed to the spare fire extinguisher from the dining room for ammunition purposes. Brooklyn herself grinned - that adorable little morning grin she got when her id fought and won against her sleepy reservoirs of common sense, the one that lit up her face until the moment it left her lips - and turned the fire extinguisher on herself, spraying a little bit of whipped cream and giving herself a dairy beard in the process. That put a grin on her face all over again.

"Ho, ho, ho!" she bellowed to herself, patting her flat stomach and grinning as she lowered the extinguisher and pulled Rebekah towards her, into a kiss that left whipped cream all over Rebekah's collar and jaw. "Hey, love. I was just making waffles and things, well...I needed to take some drastic measures. God forgive me."

To emphasize the point, she spritzed the air between them with a little more whipped cream, staining both their abdomens.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Someone get that captive restrained before he hurts himself." Tera commented tossing her backpack in the corner. For the past few minutes, she'd been pacing the room, more out of habit than anything else, and carefully noting the room's layout. Finally, as if growing bored, she stopped, walked over to where John sat, and tapped on his shoulder to get his attention."Alright, GI Joe. When I showed up, you knew who I was. How?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Nicole"Yay I love parties!!"

IC:

"And that's why you're going to help me put it together!" Dal crowed as they rounded the hall. "John, where'd Jules go to, I'm gonna jump her..."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

John Harken- Safe House

IC: "We have a list of Mutants and other empowered beings on file, you were placed on it after the attack on New York. It's a rather limited list though, if we want much more then the basics then we need to go to the president for approval. I don't even know what your powers are, only that you have them."

He turned to face her properly.

"I have to admit, it my curiosity going. The file says that you protected a group a civilians from harm before collapsing. Do you control forcefields or something?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:Tera raised an eyebrow at the explanation and, a moment later, grimaced at the question. "Point me to someone who can maintain a force field that long, and I'll show you a power I'd love to have. No, I don't."IC:"...""Brooklyn, dear, you're a mess."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

GM IC:It was toying with her, and she knew it. But somehow she still had the slightest bit of hope that this time... This time it would be different, this time it would keep its word, this time she could breathe easy.The innocent green field with a laughing brook running through it was innocuous enough, but it seemed somehow... Frayed at the edges, like every now and then you'd catch one of those glimpses out of the corner of your eye. You know, when you see something flash by in the middle of the night, and you stay as deep in your covers as possible, trying to convince yourself that the Eldritch beast you just saw was your imagination, was nothing more than an illusion conjured by a tired brain.But there was no bed to seek shelter in, not for her.Just an ever increasing, inescapable feeling of dread she'd gotten used to over this seeming eternity of torment.Another flicker, much closer.She jerked back, nearly tripping as trees began to grow, dark, gnarly things that obscured a sun rapidly turning blood red, the stream turning black with poison.Soon, it would be here, she realized. Come to offer the terms of her survival for yet another agonizing day.A solid flicker, and it appeared. Today, in the form of a boy. Yesterday, a massive wolf."Run," the monster said, the force of the thought behind those words pounding into her head like a ton of bricks. "Run, and they won't catch you."It smiled and was gone.She ran.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Borte Khan & Saphine Mark)
Things had been going oh so well. Trade a few insults with the boss-lady, rent a few seasons of Boardwalk Empire with the app you weren’t technically supposed to have installed on your heads up display and download a few Rolling Stone albums with that app you really weren’t supposed to have on the HUD and then watch things blow up. Perfect day. Saphine grimaced beneath her helmet; even Sympathy for the Devil could only do so much. Evidently one of the head honcho’s had decided that sealing off the laboratory wing for what *sounded* like their own personal fighting ring was a good idea.
To be honest, she was a little miffed she hadn’t been invited. What good were a few years of combat experience if you couldn’t use it to beat up fools now and then? It’d been a month since someone had tried to mug her. A month! The training rooms only did so much! Maybe she shouldn’t have broken the last fellows arm, it had kinda been a spur of the moment thing. Heck, he’d been creative enough in his cursing. The artist in her appreciated that, it took skill to switch from English, to French and then to some obscure Polynesian dialect. And once she’d looked up what some of those words had meant, well, she’d only been more impressed.
She could only conclude that the fellow had been a college professor/ex-diplomat that had fallen on very very hard times. With a vocabulary like that, he’d had to have been. Idly, she wondered how long it’d be before the boss started to cuss out whoever was on the other end of that intercom. She gave it five minutes. Borte Khan didn’t like it when someone subverted her schedule. Saphine had kinda been looking forward to seeing some of those new mines in action.
Ah well. There was always the military channel.
Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

"Bekah, sweetie, it's a war out there. I'm just doing my part," Brooklyn pouted defensively as a loud bubbling sound hissed through the air and her eyes widened. "Awww, , the waffles are making another push forward."

Brooklyn cursed again as she went to investigate the clanking, walking backwards into the kitchen again and spraying the whipped cream extinguisher without prejudice towards the direction of the counter.

"...We should probably eat now."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"...""Brooklyn," The former Weapon said with warm amusement, wrapping an arm around the other girl and kissing the top of her head, a slight smile on her face. "I love you, but first thing's first, drop the whipped cream. It's practically a deadly weapon in your hands.""And while I would love to eat, I'm not sure where the food is."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Well, I love you too, so just this once I'll hang up the harness."

Brooklyn tossed the whipped cream extinguisher onto the table and then pointed at the waffle iron on the kitchen; it looked normal enough, but something about the young thespian's reaction said that this otherwise-generic looking household appliance was--

"This is nothing to truffle with," Brooklyn warned Bekah as she squeezed her hand and approached cautiously, Scooby Gang style, one step at a time. "At first, they were waffles, because I wanted to be a dear and surprise you, but after they gained sentience I was informed that waffle is actually a derogatory term that dates back to their first ancestors, kinda like calling someone a valley girl from California except waffles - sorry, gridiron cakes - have a little more starch in them then girls from California. Anyway, whenever you're ready to eat, grab a plate and we can dig in."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Laughing quietly to herself, Rebekah glided across the room to the cabinet, pulling down two plates and handing one to Brooklyn. Cheerfully, she reached around her girlfriend to grab a waffle off of the burner, and retrieve the maple syrup from the fridge."You know, we're a dietician's worst nightmare."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Say, how'd you two like to help out in a little espionage?"

"Only if in involves at least two plates of eclairs..." Ashley tapped her chin thoughtfully for a moment. "...maybe three."

Ashley was a shrewd deal maker.

"The ###### is a cupboard?" I groaned. I wanted to have some food, now. The only probably was I didn't want to get up and figure out what a 'cupboard' was. The room around me was spinning as it was even as I lay on the couch, just trying to sit up would be such a chore. "Idontlikeconcussions."

Edited by A billion cats

IC: Nicole, Feral

"I can't wait! So many ideas! Where to start!"

"Last I saw her she was standing in the doorway of the school so I imagine she's still around there." John said as he scratched the back of his head.

"You really think Warren killed Ric?" he was still having a hard time digesting that. Alaric, Ashlynn. Now they were both gone. Two of his childhoods closest friends.

"You sure this party is a good idea? Maybe I should skip it. I don't want trouble to start."

IC Reyson"Hey, what did-ow I do-my head is spinning." Reyson, now fully awake and as alert as he could be with a concussion, started doing a scan of the room. Project Trinity was here, as well as the other escapee. However, he was being guarded by some strange folks-any theories of them being some kind of organized crime ring went out the window when one addressed another as "Agent", which let Reyson know that he was in a whole lot more trouble than a simple kidnappings. He attempted to scan the room, looking for any potential escape routes-HYDRA had its own version of SERE, and he had absolutely failed S and E this time around-but gave up, as he was incredibly dizzy, even when lying on the couch. "Okay," he thought silently to himself as coherently as he could. "Worst comes to worst, I sing One Direction and escape while their ears are bleeding."

I cheered as the one agent said he would acquire me food. That's what I wanted to hear.

The strange person who was on the other couch began to say the weird things, annoying things in fact. Even I could tell it was complete nonsense. "Hey, shut the ###### up, or there will be pain."

Edited by A billion cats