Marvel, Rebirth:

Captain Allergen released the mysterious priest and gave the woman with him a kiss on both cheeks in the European style. Or at least he thought it was European, he had seen it in a movie once.

"Oh, fair beauty, allow me to introduce myself, I am the famous Captain Allergen, perhaps you've heard of me? This is my sidekick, the ever-faithful Rocko," at this he held up his brick, "and these are my sidekicks! Team Allergen, or as I call them, The 'A-Team!'" 

The mafiosos dressed as superheroes known as "The A-Team" stared back from their booth awkwardly. Pikachu waved, but was slapped upside the head by the Incredible Hulk.

"Well, I don't normally call them the A-Team, per se, I just came up with it, but it is rather clever and I think it works quite nicely! What do you think?"

Edited by Ichthys
  • Upvote 1

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

IC: The Mysterious Priest

The priest was about to explain the finer points of muffins when in a dramatic flair a man dressed up as Spider-Man hugged his legs, asking for his...Myspace? 

The priest's eyebrow was raised as he looked at the strange man. "Well, I'm afraid I'm a little too old fashioned for this Myspace, I'm not opposed to writing letters however." 

The priest tried to peer into the strange man's mind, it seemed to be a little scrambled. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Ah, letters!" gushed Captain Allergen, "I love writing letters! I write in my diary all the time. Do you have a diary? See how much we superheroes have in common!" 

Suddenly he paused, and took a step back. 

"You are a superhero of course?"

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

IC: Julia

It was a while before Julia did anything. She stood there for at least a minute--an eternity to her--vaguely aware that the gash in her arm had started to throb. Finally, she collapsed to her knees, napkins in hand, as the full weight of what had just happened hit her like a freight train from another universe.

When John spoke up, her shoulders heaved, but it wasn't a sob that escaped her lips. It was a laugh.

"We're not supposed to have demons, John."

She chuckled dryly--at least, it was probably a chuckle. Tears trickled down her cheeks, but she was smiling.

"Just go eat your donuts," she spat, getting to her feet with her back to him. "I'm done here."

67tlbk.png

OOC: Captain Alergen, the Mysterious Priest and the Ultimates all at Dunkin at once, its almost too much XD

IC:

John let out a string of curses as Julia fell to her knees and then turned her back to him. He felt for Julia he really did, but he was torn. It seemed to him she wanted to be alone. "Fine... you can take the bike back to the school if you want, just don't **** it up okay?" he said before tossing her the keys.

"If you need to talk or anything, call me okay? Be safe Jules."

John then pushed open the door in time to hear some dude wearing a cheap Spiderman costume ask another man also strangely dressed if he was a superhero. "New York..." John shook his head as he walked over to the Ultimate's table.

"Real superheroes don't have to call themselves superheroes..." he muttered. Not that he thought he was a superhero. But the Ultimates did save their reality, this guy... well his group looked a bit sketchy.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

"What? What does that even mean? Speak clearly man! Are you a hero or not? You should be warned that I am sworn to destroy all evil wherever its foul presence may be found!"

The Incredible Hulk, watching from his booth, began to get nervous. He stood up nonchalantly and headed for the door. Pikachu grabbed at him. "Hey man, where you goin'? Things are getting interesting here!" He ignored Pikachu- he had noticed a motorcycle outside. He knew how to hotwire- he didn't need the keys. He might need to make a quick escape real soon.

"More donuts for me then!" said Pikachu.

Edited by Ichthys

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

IC (Cody Jackson)

Man, Dunkin Donuts was attracting some weird people lately.

Cody sipped his coffee and looked around. He'd been in the area for a job interview, but he was starting to wonder why he didn't make the trip out more often. There was a lot of interesting stuff going on out here in the boonies.

The Incredible Hulk discreetly reached for the handgun concealed in his jacket. He tried to smile disarmingly even though his Hulk mask hid his face from view. He rambled nervously.

"Nope! There is no problem here at all! Is that your bike by the way? Nice bike. Hey you know, there are some superheroes in there! Real ones! You should go take a picture with 'em! And the donuts? To die for!"

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

"Haaaa, whaaaat- me? Suspicious? What are you-, I mean, c'mon, don't be such a--" 

He whipped out his gun.

"Yeah, you're totally right. Sorry about this lady, but I want that bike. No one needs to get hurt y'know. Just step away and throw me those keys! NOW!"

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

IC (Cody Jackson)

Yeah, Dunkin Donuts was definitely a weird-crowd magnet today...

Hold up.

Generally, people-watching didn't entail watching some guy pull a gun outside a diner.

Cody was halfway to the door when he remembered - he wasn't wearing his suit. Said suit was in his backpack, and it'd take at least thirty seconds to put on. That was too long; heck, he didn't even have the time to be thinking about this right now, not with some gunman outside-

Secret identities are dumb.

He pushed open the door.

IC (Remus)

Remus, wearing her standard "civilian" guise, I.E leather jacket, undershirt and jeans, stared down at her drink thoughtfully, face blank.

The eternal revolutionary had taken to lists during her long lifetime. They were useful. They kept things neat, orderly and efficient and what revolution did need a solid system of organization behind it? They had other uses of course, for example, keeping her from going insane as more and more chaos piled up in the, until recently, quite calm monument to the follies of the american system. She'd lost the undercover stooge who'd been reconnoitering the brotherhood for one of the alphabet agencies around the time someone decided to publicly brag about murder (he was probably in a nice black van somewhere, phoning up his little gun toting black site buddies over that come to think of it) and now someone was rambling on about Myspaces and superheroes. Who actually used that word? Who in their right mind used that word? 

And what, in all the ###### to ever be, was a comic con convention doing here? It was the only explanation she could up with for the masks. The only one that didn't make her feel like an idiot for even considering it at least. As a rule, Remus was against the consumption of alcoholic beverages. They dulled the senses and made one vulnerable. She looked at her apple cider longingly. She was really considering rescinding that policy. There was a gas station just down the road. It would just be a small trip....

And by Hades if someone hadn't just pulled a gun. Remus sprang up from her table and slowly, made her way towards the door. 

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Captain Allergen noticed the commotion and jumped back.

"Sweet mother of Captain America! You're villains! Otherwise the Hulk wouldn't be drawing his gun on that woman out there! I knew something was funny with all of your sneaky double talk! A-Team, attack!"

With that, he threw Rocko at the mysterious priest. His men jumped up- Ironman and Thor leapt the register counter and fled for the back exit. They knew better than to tangle with supers.

"Odin's beard, I'm gone!" shouted Thor.

"Shaddup idiot!" shouted Ironman.

But Pikachu whipped out his gun and began to fire. "Taste my lightning attack, suckers!"

Edited by Ichthys

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

IC:

Johnathan couldn't help but notice the masked man holding Julia at gun point outside. He got up and moved towards the door but held back. There was no way this guy was getting out of this alive or unscathed. John knew she could handle herself however. Plus it seemed there were others interested.

That was when the other masked guys started shooting and running for the register. Johnathan charged towards Pikachu; metal claws bursting from his fists as he attempted to slash the gun out of his hand.

IC:

Terrance had left the Hellicarrier not long after landing on it. SHIELD hadn't been too happy to him landing on it unauthorized and had insisted they could handle his own. So he'd returned the plane, headed home and changed into his civilian clothes, his black ###### hidden behind his clothes as he now made his way down a street in New York, looking for trouble and anyone he could help.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

As the Hulk went down, he fired off a random shot in the girl's direction. "Noo!! You're not... takin'... me!"

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

IC: Julia

Two ten-inch, razor-sharp blades emerged from each of Julia's hands. She grinned, baring her unnaturally sharp teeth. But before she could pounce on her pray, some kid tackled him from behind. She looked down at them both as the bullet whizzed past her leg.

OOC: Edited because ninjas

Edited by Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

67tlbk.png

IC:

I refuse to die in a Dunkin Donuts. 

Dallas, wrapped up in Rebekah Fell's hug, closed his eyes and concentrated, slowing time around them to molasses-speed in a bubble.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"OH MY GOOOOOOSSH" shouted the Incredible Hulk. Still struggling with Cody on his back, he swung around trying to put Cody between him and the crazy lunatic woman with the knife hands. 

He was cut short as he was punched in the head. He collapsed, his gun clattering to the pavement.

Edited by Ichthys

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

IC (Remus)

Remus, very calmly, adjusted her stance, and caught one of the masked comic-conners (was that what they called themselves?) in the chest with a classic right hook. She followed this up with a sweeping kick, knocking him off his feet. As bullets began to fly, and the would-be gunman crumbled to the floor, she jumped behind the serving counter. Best not to be in the open when bullets flew, after all.

Moving behind this newly acquired cover, she began to creep up on what seemed to be the lead murderous comic-conner (she was calling them that, they'd lost the consideration of proper names when they'd opened fire) a simple chokehold and she'd have a hostage and leverage.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: I edited MY post so that Hulk is down :P

IC: 

Pikachu saw the attack coming, and scrambled over the counter. He saw Marianne and grabbed her, aiming his gun at her head. "HEY, STAY BACK OR SHE GETS IT! AND BY IT, I MEAN A BULLET!"

Captain Allergen saw the claws come out, and used his allergy powers on Jonathan. "Take this, Hydra scum!"

Edited by Ichthys

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life

IC (Remus)

Remus, having, fortunately, it seemed, escaped the attention of the rabid comic fans, tackled the thug who'd have the bright idea of taking a hostage near her. She came from the side, away from where he had pointed his gun. By all rights, it'd be over quickly. A simple tackle, followed by breaking his weapon-arm and a knockout blow.

Simplicity itself really. 

Edited by Basilisk

IC (Cody Jackson)

Huh. That's new.

Cody's enhanced strength meant that most people couldn't just take one of his punches. This guy obviously had something going for him. Mutation, maybe? Dang. At least he had Claws McGee on his side---

Make that coming towards him at full speed! Becoming a human shish-kebab was not on his to-do list, so Cody held tight to Hulk and jumped. The extra weight kept him down, but still managed to make it up about ten feet before starting to fall back to earth

IC: Marianne

WhatdoIdowhatdoIdo-wait

As some lady approached from behind her assailant, Marianne activated her powers. A burst of Terrigen mist sprayed in "Pikachu's" face. If he was a human, he would probably start retching soon. If he was mutant or dormant Inhuman... Marianne silently hoped the place wouldn't explode.

IC:

Not fifteen seconds after Julia drove off, the first of the police arrived; within two minutes, the entire parking lot was locked down, with armed police officers - ready for a hostage situation, if one emerged - starting to file out of cars and motorcycles.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Pikachu spluttered, "WHAT THE--" he stopped as he began to spark.

"AUUUGH, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!" He yelled, as he pushed Marianne away. Suddenly, electricity began to run up and down his body, sparks flying every which way. The crackling got louder and louder until suddenly, in a burst of light and a loud zap, Pikachu fell to the ground blackened and charred. As it turned out, he had been a mutant, and the terrigen powder had triggered his powers. Unfortunately, the transformation had happened too quickly for his body to adapt to it and it had electrocuted him. The power in the building went off as a result of his body's electrical discharge.

Edited by Ichthys

bluefish.jpg

One Way,

One Truth,

One Life