Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Huh? , uhhhh...I mean, I was thinking Italian? Or pizza? I wonder if Sakuya likes pizza...doesn't everyone like pizza?" Dallas asked his guardian spirit. "I don't think she's gonna be any trouble, though, man, she seems really nice. She's friendly enough. I mean, I heard she was really wild, but she seems really lowkey. Maybe she was a little nervous? She looked a little out of place, maybe..."

"And you learned all of this from staring at her walk. Interesting."

"Hey, that's out of...I'm networking!" he said defensively. "That's what you wanted, isn't it? Me getting out of the dorm and meeting people besides the ones I've known for years?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Morrison rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I just want to make sure you don't get hurt or anything," he growled. "And your character judgment has been lacking in the past. Exempli gratia: Nicole." He looked at Dallas for a moment, taking in the somewhat-stricken, somewhat-pleading look of the (not so) love-starved man, and sighed.

"Just remember to protect yourself," he said, perfectly aware of the double meaning Dallas would derive from his words, as he shifted back into a fox.

He had best listen.

I don't want to deal with pups.

It gets annoying.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Should I be having this conversation with my kitsune?" Dallas asked, shivering and hailing a cab. "It's like my mom. You could at least buy me ice cream."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"See? That's your 'wow, I really shoulda bought him ice cream' silence. It's different from your 'I am going to turn that Dachsund into a pile of ash for giving me that sideways look' silence and your 'I am Morrison and it is Tuesday again' silence."

Dallas beamed at his methods of interpretation and sidled into the backseat of a cab, buckling up and giving directions to the Xavier Institute.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Morri turned to Dallas and glared after they were in the cab. In fact, it was Tuesday, and Morri never liked Tuesdays. They were his second least favourite day of the week, after Mondays.

I should probably give the taxi driver a rabies scare and make him think Dallas had a rabid animal in the cab. It'd be just as sweet as ice cream to me.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ashley

Ashley pet the kitten idly as she looked at Dr. Thomas. 

"Do you like to play go fish? I have to warn you though, I'm a pro." 

IC

"Actually, Ashley, I'm afraid I have a few appointments this afternoon, as well as some paperwork to wrap up. But I'd love to play; why don't we make a date for next week?"

IC: Ashley

The kitten purred louder, nuzzling her hand. Ashley giggled. "He likes you." Then Ashley pulled away. 

"It was nice talking to you! See you next week!" Ashley practically flew out the door when she opened it, skipping away. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

No sooner was Ashley out of Doc Thomas' office than Dallas Green was inside, sitting in the still-warm chair facing across from Doc Thomas and toting a small fox in one crooked arm. There was silence for a few second as Dallas pressed his lips together, spread them apart, bit down on the bottom lip in thought.

"This is new for me," he finally said. "Having a real shrink across the hall from the cafeteria and everything. Used to be we all just used to talk to Ashlynn about our problems...sometimes Alaric, but we mainly went to him for the beer. So I guess you're really followin' in the footsteps of giants."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Alecto)

"I won't tell if you won't." The bat be-winged mercenary matched Damian's stride. "So, quick run-down, what do you know about vampires? Lots of myths and misconceptions out there. Find it's best to clear things up beforehand." 

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Damian

"Hm... They're strong, they're fast, they heal fast, they usually can't deal with sunlight (which makes me wonder how this one is wandering around in broad daylight), they don't like getting stabbed with wooden objects, they need to feed regularly, I heard some rumours about verbena, also some about some kind of hypnosis power..." Damian rambled on and on.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

IC (Alecto)

"if it's any comfort, you got more right then your average hopped-up-on-Bram Stoker-fangirl." Alecto held up five fingers. "You're right, they're strong." One finger went down. "Faster then anyone who doesn't run marathons for a living has any right to be." Another finger down. "All sunlight will do to them is give em a light tan though." No finger went down this time. "They've got some sort of strange allergy to wood and holy water, so yeah. Kudos." Another finger went down. "They do need to feed, any type of blood will do. Human. Animal. Republican." One more finger down. "As for the hypnosis...some of em have it, some of em don't. Don't rightly know why. Though I'd guess it has something to do with how much they feed on humans. Just a shot in the dark." Hands lowered, Alecto leaned up against the elevator wall. "The primary thing with vampires, you need to break the skin. The sun doesn't hurt em normally-but expose their blood to direct sunlight and that'll just ruin their entire day."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

"Want anything to drink?" Ash blinked. "There are some in the mini bar."

"You know.. There is a nice pool and hot tub down stairs and I have an extra suit, just saying." Ash wasn't sure the last time she's acually went swimming but it was definitly too long.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot

IC:

Ash looked Kristen over and nodded. "Yeah, now that you're a girl you look to be about my size." Ash said. She opened her suitcase before tossing around some clothes and then pulling out a black women's bathing suit which she tossed at Kristen.

"And its never too late too experience a hot tub." she winked, before pulling out her own forest green bikini, and some sun tan lotion. "There should be towels in the bathroom if you want to change and try it on, I'll change in here."

IC:

BZZZT.

Card - where tf are you? Unless Ashlynn is trying to come on to you we don't have time for this. Going home with Tali. If you want shotgun text me back with 'Dallas how do you stay so hot even when you're bloody miserable and want to kill everyone you know.' If not wrong number.

BZZZT.

Oh and if Ashlynn's coming on to you she's a dead[squared] woman walking.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Alecto)

The second the door opened, Alecto bustled out of it, hand on his sword and and wings tucked against his back. "Okay. Now hiding isn't really an option here. Wings tend to stick out....Well." Alecto plopped down on a nearby bench. "I'd say we could hear any screams from here."

Edited by Basilisk

IC:

"Yeah, well. Lynae for ya. She probably found some trucker or country club boy to give her a ride home." Ric threw his voice a little into something a bit higher and more nasally British. "Helloooo dahling. I'm Lynae Rosewood, the most smashing vampire this side of--"

"Who's that?"

Ric, not used to being interrupted in the middle of impersonations, looked at Zack and then to the car, and saw her: tall and blonde, with a stubborn jut of jaw and stark cheeks pointed at the ground. She showed no signs of injury - at a glance he doubted she had even been in the wreck - but she was clearly out cold....so what was wrong with her? The hyperkinetic brashly walked forward and crouched in front of her, tilting her strong chin up so he could look her in the face. Quincy...? Quinjet? A Hellfire Club hanger-on. Anberlyn had beef with her.

"Well, she's alive," he said to the Phoenix-enhanced delinquent, who was staring at him oddly through his sunglasses. "Barely breathing, and I don't see any traumas on her without lifting her up...I don't even think she was in a crash. What if she--"

"--she's getting darker?"

Ric almost said That's racist, but as he turned and looked he saw that Madysyn's tattoo was indeed growing darker, from the center outwards. The left eye the Black King was holding open turned a gunpowder color and darkened into a deep black. Ric tested the right eye gingerly and took a couple steps back, even as he started to feel a bit hazy - like he'd ingested a lot of laughing gas and was having trouble keeping on his feet. Zack had taken a step back, too; Alaric did what came natural and decided that he wouldn't be dragged down alone, grabbing the kid by the wrist despite his protests. The movement proved to be too much; Alaric stumbled forwards with a low groan, even as - to the untrained eye - he and Zack disappeared into thin air.

Madysyn's tattoo darkened, darkened, darkened... and the two tumbled forward down Madysyn's rabbit hole of a head.

POOF.

The ground was ashen; when they landed, a dust cloud kicked up. Alaric felt at his Vivienne Westwood jacket and groaned in disgust.

" me," he grumbled to Summers. "Jackets like this don't do dirt stains well. I tell you, Summers, sometimes I'd rather be de--Summers?"

That voice. Tali's gaze turned from the female newcomer into the dream world to see if her ears were deceiving her-

It couldn't be.

"Summers! Zack! Zacko! Zacky! Zachary! You goddamn delinquent...how hard is it to land in the same place!?"

Tali ran toward the shouts- then slowed, putting her guard up, not quite sure it wasn't another of the King's illusions. "Ric?"

Ric, halfway through the process of taking off his jacket to prevent further stains and plant matter accumulation, paused with one arm still in a sleeve. "Tali?"

He walked sideways, hermit crab style, towards the sound of the voice.

"Three questions!" he yelled out. "1, where the have you been? 2, do you remember Zack? Have you seen him hanging around anywhere? We were driving out for a burger and...wait, , that's three questions. Can I take a mulligan? ! That's four..."

Tali smiled. "Ric. Shut up and let me actually see your face."

"--stupid forest, Smokey the Bear forest, I'm gonna-- IT!" Alaric pulled himself out of the forest, shirt snagged and jacket crumpled up under his right hand. "Varvatos shirt, Westwood jacket, my goddamn Margielas covered in muck...we'll see how dark and foreboding you feel when I have Lacey burn you to the ground, I swear to Christ!"

Ric turned around and wiped blood off a small cut on his left forearm, opening his arms up expansively at Tali. 

"Here I am."

"You... You're real."

"I never get tired of hearing women say that."

Tali ran toward Ric and hugged him tightly.

Alaric hugged Tali back, wrapping one hand around the back of her neck.

"What happened to you? All I've been hearing out of Westchester is how you poofed out of the world in a puff of smoke." Ric looked down at Tali's head and raised his eyebrows. "Jesus. What happened to your hair? If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, never trust a saber-toothed tiger to style for you, no matter where he says he went to hair school."

"I died, Ric. And my hair..."

Tali reached up and ran her hand through the short hair that covered her head.

"Long hair... Isn't so good for running."

"You...you're dead?" Alaric ran his fingers through Tali's hair and sighed in disgust, taking the back of Tali's head and holding her face to his chest. "Jesus Christ, I am gonna have to overnight a magic ring to everyone in the Westchester gang."

"Ric... If you're here, you're dead too. In body, not in mind, but..."

Tali held him tighter. "There's no way out."

Alright, looks like I'm gonna have to break this down in bullet points." Ric lifted up one finger. "A. I have been dead six times before in my brief un-life, and not once did I spend my existential time out in a place that looked like this. Ergo, I'm not dead, which means you can't be dead. B. If I'm not dead, it means I'm captive here, and I do not like playing captive. Ergo, I'm escaping, which means you're escaping. Now c'mon. Who do I have to talk to for us to get out of this mess? I'll confess my sins, do four Hail Marys, and we'll all go to Red Robin together."

"I... That woman explained it to me... Your body is dead. Mine's certainly dead, I haven't... I haven't been in it for too long. I.... I'm stuck here, Ric."

"What woman?" Even as he asked the question, Ric saw Zack Summers ambling out of the forest to the right of him, and two women stepped up from behind Tali - Quincy and Lynae...Lynae? Man, seems like nobody could catch a break here in the Forbidden Forest...

"Well, my Ferrari's not going to fit all of us, so maybe we could ask whoever's keeping you ladies here as tenants to bum us an extra BMW or something." He looked up at the sky and then back at Tali, tilting his head. "Who's keeping you ladies here as tenants again?"

IC:

apology accepted. on my way

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ooc: going to take the liberty of deciding my character's appearance.

Ic:

If she was just gonna sit in the pool, Kristen would've considered it a little okay, but out of the water, she simply too slender to fit well in it.

"Sorry Ashlynn, not this time. I think Dallas wants me to come home..."

Edited by Hatty Hattington

IC:

Knock knock

Dallas didn't walk through the lobby so much as he glided, like a tornado in the seconds before touching down - sparing seconds to notice Batman and the Boy Wonder from the restaurant standing about at the reception area, he walked into the elevator and closed the door, pressing the floor button and standing about in the elevator with Tali.

I said knock knock

The elevator didn't open.

The elevator opened with a ding!, but Dallas still needed to walk the length of two hallways and turn thrice before he ended up on the narrow strip that Ashlynn's room led to. 

KNOCK. KNOCK.

knock knock

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Please. If I see anything you weren't streaking through the halls at Westchester, I'll throw a twenty at it," Dallas grumbled, but all the same he was already starting to try and blink the image out of his mind. Putting one foot against the wall and leaning forward, he pulled the hoodie from over his head and adjusted his shirt slightly.

"Lil' somethin' somethin' for the ladies in the crowd." He tossed the sweatshirt around the doorframe and fixed his v-shaped collar with a finger. "Next time, pack a spoiler alert."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Me always having to donate my clothes do you does not count as walking in on you changing, sunshine. Anything to say to Ashlynn before you go? Have a nice night? Don't eat the bellhop? Thanks for brainwashing me, please date John again before he decides he wants to shack up with Dally?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME