Marvel, Rebirth:

IC:

"Ohh, that's awesome!" Elle beamed. "#####, I'm guessing that's where fixing the iPod slots in then. That's really cool, Alex."

You're trying too hard.

How am I trying too hard? I'm being legitimate, it's a cool power, and honestly I'm also just plain excited to be meeting people like me.

"Wait, how do you know it's a triangle if it's invisible?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:

Elle laughed, slightly awkwardly, at Alex's addition after the beat. "Well, you get what use you can out of if, I guess."

"I'm, uh, I'm a shapeshifter. And a li'l bit telekinetic. But I can only do people, and I can't do too much with the telekinesis. It's still pretty ##### cool though, I'm happy with that set-up."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:

"I've always thought shapeshifting would be a cool mutation. Don't get me wrong, technopathy is great, but shapeshifting is really cool. One of the things people really think of when they think 'powers'." The senior student leaned back, looking thoughtful.

"I always kind of wished I could fly, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"I wouldn't worry about that, technopathy is a cool power, even if people haven't really heard of it, and shapeshifting's not always as great as you'd think. I can't shapeshift into a guy, for instance, at least not for any real length of time." Elle looked back down at her feet again, although this time it was almost as though she was avoiding Alex and Dallas' eyes. "Just... doesn't feel right."

"Flying, though," she grinned, looking back up again with her chirpy demeanor back in full force. "God, I gotta admit I agree with ya there. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am terrified of heights -- it's one of my biggest fears, alongside spiders and snowflakes -- but like... that's the power, you know? I know you're saying shape-shifting is one of the go-tos, but flying is like, #1 on people's lists as far as famous superpowers go. And the freedom aspect certainly appeals to me. Sometimes you just gotta get away from everything."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Jeffery

"Sure, why the heck not? But we'll need more people for that won't we?" 

IC: Ashley

​Oh, yeah, I did get an invitation to a Gala...I'd forgotten about that. She sent that to Sierra, with everything that had happened the Gala had been the last thing on her mind. Well I hope you start feeling better and come back soon, keep in touch. She sent that last text before putting her phone away. She needed to get out of her dorm, go outside and get some sun. She did need more sunlight than the average person, plus it would be a good distraction from...everything else. 

Before she sent out though, she had to brush her hair. She looked in the mirror and began straightening the mess of hair she had from the shower. She masterfully avoided damaging the flowers that grew out of her hair, and while the flowers were pretty they did make brushing her hair take longer. Plus bees never left her alone. DARN YOU BEES!

Once that was out of the way she put on her favorite aquamarine dress, put on a coat and headed outside. 

--------------------

She walked down the path, her hands in her pockets as she thought of anything at all except the death that seemed to surround the school. When she came across none other but Alex and Dallas (with no shirt! =D). There was also a girl she did not recognize among them, she was talking with them. Ashley stopped in her path, hesitant. Was she ready to face Dallas? Face her friends? What if she broke down again? 

She shoved her fears aside, she couldn't stay isolated from everyone else, it would drive her crazy!  She went up to them. 

"Hey Dallas! Alex!" She looked at the new girl. "New girl I've never seen before!" 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

Oh my god she is adorable.

Okay. Okay. Keep it cool, girl.

"Elle," she said, the correction delivered with enough warmth that it was obvious she was much more bemused than irritated by the green-haired girl's attempt to greet her. Elle took a moment to look over her, taking in the various quirks of her appearance, and trying to work up a response to the third new person she'd met today. "I like your flowers!"

why are there so many pretty people here. so many. too many. oh my god i'm never going to survive this.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

"Ah thanks! They've sprouted pretty nicely this month!" It took her a moment to remember how that might sound odd to people who didn't know her. "They um...grow out of my hair you see." Nothing weird about that right?

It was then Ashley realised she had forgotten to do something. "Nice to meet you Elle! I'm Ashley!" Hmmm, was that it? Surely she could provide additional information. "I love kittens!" That was better. 

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

IC:

Why is it that every time she speaks I want to hug something until it bursts? I have no idea how to deal with this.

"I love kittens too!" Elle squealed, getting a little overexcited for a moment and then calming herself down. "I had a cat back home, but I haven't seen her in ages. Also, gotta say, hair flowers is a pretty neat ability."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ashley squealed too, apparently it was contagious. Somehow Dallas and Alex were immune though, hmmmmm. "I'll have to introduce you to my cat later then, his name is Cinnabon!" She said with a nod, before touching her flower-filled hair. "It's more of a side effect of my abilities really..." She could have just told Elle her powers, but she figured it was more fun to demonstrate. Her eyes glowed slightly as a small tree began to sprout in front of her, till it was about three feet tall and for some reason had pink bark, because why not?

"I'm pretty much mother nature's daughter or something crazy like that." She liked to think so at any rate. 

IC:

Elle stared incredulously at Ashley's demonstration, her mouth hanging slightly open as a pink tree three feet in height grew into existence in front of her. "Ohmygod. That is awesome!"

After a few seconds more she had the sense to close her mouth, holding a fist up to her lips and clearing her throat awkwardly. Wow, you are just the best at social interaction.

"Also yes please introduce me to your cat sometime that'd be great."

Edited by Suzy

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ashley nodded, before pulling out her phone and typing down a note. Introduce cat and Elle. When: sometime. Check. 

"I'll have to show you the garden and greenhouse too. There's a giant willow tree that I taught to speak and..." It dawned on her that she never cleaned up the broke window or broken bottle of liquor from that morning. "...though uh, maybe not the greenhouse...there's some broken glass that needs to be picked up."

IC:

Girlfriend. I... what?

w h a t

ok so extremely attractive couple ok no biggie i can handle this what the ##### is that noise

oh, it's me. okay. little high-pitched. should probably tone that down.

Elle coughed.

"Oh my god, you're going together?" Elle looked from Dallas to Ashley and back again. "You are like the cutest couple ever. If that's okay to say. Is that okay to say? Sorry if that's not okay to say. You make a very attractive pair. Y'all are sweet."

i have claimed this couple and i will protect it with my life if needs be

Edited by Suzy

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Gabriel

"Then let's find them."

Gabriel's form rippled as he stood up from her chair, brushing back a strand of blue hair that had fallen over her eyes. To those unfamiliar with the mutant, the near-instantaneous transformation would be highly surprising and unexpected, and assumed to be one that would temporarily 'cramp her style'. For those she applied her powers upon, that might have been accurate, but she had long gotten used to the sudden change and build she underwent.

"Any suggestions on who to bring along?"

IC: Jeffery

Jeffery shrugged. "How about the group of people outside that I can see from the window?"

Ashley had a slight blush on her face. "Ah thanks. I can't help but agree!" She then decided to sit on top of Dallas' shirtless chest. "He's very comfy in a bind too." She grinned cheekily, before noticing Lil Jesika sticking her tongue at their direction. 

"Jesikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come here!"

Edited by Leonard Bones McCoy

IC:

"See you there." Sierra had just enough time to type and send this before the phone clicked off, signalling the end of its battery life. She set it down, her heart sinking at Ashley's well-wishing. "If only she knew what that would take." she sighed softly, her mind going back to a few days ago.

"Here, take it." he demanded, shoving the pistol at her. Sierra yelped, nearly dropping the gun. Her heart hammered in apprehension. "Wh-what do I need it f-for?" she stuttered. Weapons had always been banned in any place her father was currently occupying, so why would he just hand her one like that? Was he planning on resuming her education? She swallowed nervously.

"I am teaching you to be self-sufficient from now on." he growled, clearly irritated that he was having to explain himself. "No daughter of mine is allowed to waste away in the house while her mother lenghtens her pitiful existence." She looked down, trying not to show how much what he said could still hurt her.

"So," he continued. "We will leave together, and I will tell you what to do. However, you must do your own dirty work." He shot her a malicious smile. "In the words of the great John Smith: 'He who does not work shall not eat.'"

IC:

Elle laughed, bordering on a giggle as she tried to cover her mouth and hold it back. That is a pretty cute frickin' couple.

The sadness flickered behind her eyes again, and something uncomfortable shifted in her chest, like a response to a lingering memory that was wispy and just beyond her reach, only the feeling left behind. For less than half a second, she looked like a different person, her facial expression somehow and distinctly uncannily different, and then it was gone and she was smiling again, although it was a little less bright than before. She looked for whoever Ashley was shouting for, spotting a young girl sticking out her tongue at the group.

"Jesus, it's getting to be quite the party over here, isn't it?" Elle joked. "This rate, I'll have met everybody by the end of the day."

Edited by Suzy

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Jesika

Jesika bounded up to them in a few well placed skips, keenly keeping her gaze form sliding over to uh, Dallas, but still managing to shoot another gagging face in their general direction.  Bet they held hands sometimes too.

She suppressed a shudder.

"Heeeyaaa," She bubbled, giving a half-wave she picked up to the new girl's vicinity.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Alecto)

Alecto meanwhile, kept fighting the good fight against the assorted gawkers, bogglers and sundry that the whole saw fit to throw in the general direction of winged individuals. "Jesika. If you want to start throwing things at him, now'd be the time."

If it was a standoff the gawker wanted, it'd a standoff he'd get.

No one said it had to be fair though.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Aramis):

"I can mutter without breaking eye contact too, Batman."

He had no idea what Batman had said, but his response was pretty much appropriate for anything, so he went with it.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Nero wasn't sure if it was his controller finally slipping from his slumber-slackened hand hanging off the side of his bed or the sound of it clattering on the floor that finally woke him up, but either way, it was a far more startling way to wake up than he would have preferred.

He opened his eyes ever so slightly, and immediately regretted it, growling under his breath and blindly swatting at where he hoped the switch for the lamp was.

Whose bright idea was it to have the lamp angled directly at the bed anyway?

Ignoring the niggling voice in the back of his head mocking him for making such a poor life decision, Nero's growl shifted to a pitch high enough to catch a sonar glimpse of the room, and, finally catching the light switch, Nero aimed his efforts at part two of waking up: Sliding into the beloved contraption. 

There was fussing, and mussing, and a fair bit of profanity, but soon enough Nero was clothed, washed, in his chair, and... Well... Not ready to face the day, but a fair bit more ready to give it his best shot. Rolling out into the great beyond (the hallway), Nero closed his eyes and just listened. It was nice to not feel like the world was crashing down everywhere for once. Well... At least as best as Nero could tell. He had spent a lot of time sleeping, drinking (ineffectively) and gaming since the whole Red Skull debacle, so he wasn't exactly up to date on most current events.

Eh. If anything was going on, he'd catch on eventually.

• Upvote 1

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC (Alecto)

"They serve Mule Juice here Jesika. Classy this place ain't." Alecto cricked his neck, still managing to keep eye contact with..eh, he was feeling lazy today. "Well, William Bingham." He raised his voice slightly, loud enough to be heard. "Aren't you just a keen one? Next thing, you'll notice the skies grey-with-a-chance-of-depression."

Alecto smirked lazily. "Bet the CIA just can't wait to get you on the payroll. Make 'em look like fools at this rate."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Aramis):

Bingham? Well, if nicknames were coming into it, he couldn't very well keep using Batman, waaaaay too obvious, it'd look lazy after the use of some dead old white guy. Think think think

"Finally on speaking terms, are we Indominus?"

He could let the CIA quip slide, for now. Way too early to say they couldn't afford him, or lie even harder and say they'd tried.

• Upvote 1

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:

Several hours later, after the furniture in her room had been more or less trashed, Kristen had finally calmed down. Except she had realized that she had just tore every single piece of furniture in her room apart. Again.

"Doc Thomas," She said aloud, to nobody in particular. Fitting as how there was nobody else even around. The words came out oddly weak, as if she had been up all night after another round of vampires- Er, nightmares. She practically stumbled out of her room, heading back towards the Counselor's office. This time, her knocks upon the door felt... Weaker, as if they lacked the drive or energy to really back up her rapping and tapping.