Favorite Bionicle Weapon

Ok, so I was drifting around biosector01 looking for some decent weapons for my Vortixx in BZPRPG, and much to my surprise, I found a list of really incredible weapons (most made on Xia), some of them I am proud to say were thought up by us here at BZP. So that sparked my idea for this thread, whats your favorite Bionicle weapon?

Mine is personally the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Ax. This weapons awesome design and sweet powers put this one at the top of mine

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

Hmm. I've really liked the Lightstone Rifle if I'm honest. It's not that fancy but it feels like the most believable weapon, plus I imagine it has a good range compared to most ranged Bionicle weapons. Looks like a marksman's rifle (minus a scope although I'm sure you could add one)

I always liked Axonn's well, axe. The thing could likely have cleaved five cars in half, with one freakin' swing.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I always liked the laser crossbow of Kongu Inika. It's such an off-the-wall concept (even if already used in Star Wars). Not sure if I could call anything actually a favorite but that stands out.

Of the Xian fanmade ones, I too always especially liked the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Axe for some reason. I won't say the lightstone rifle due to bias. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Can't say I have a specific favorite. I always thought the concept of Rhotuka spinners were interesting because of how their powers were determined by the shooter's personality. Not really my favorite weapon, but it's an interesting one.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 2 weeks later...

I always liked the laser crossbow of Kongu Inika. It's such an off-the-wall concept (even if already used in Star Wars). Not sure if I could call anything actually a favorite but that stands out.

I wanted to like the laser crossbow when it was first announced... too bad the piece itself is so darn ugly. The concept is great, though.

Personally, as stated in another similar topic, my personal favorite are Onua Nuva's quake breakers. You can't beat chainsaws that double as roller blades. You just can't.

BZPRPG

I'm partial to the Crescent Scythe, myself, which obviously has nothing to do with bias. :rolleyes:

I will also admit that the Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Axe is far and away the most awesome Xian weapon. And to be honest, I kinda dig Malum's sword, as seen in The Exile's Tale.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

• 3 weeks later...

I think that my favorite weapon had to be the mahri machine guns.KONGU DOUBLE MACHINE GUN FTW! BTW,I made this storyline with my mocs and my favorite,Zaktar and his toa friends are battling for the mask of life.Zaktar got kidnapped but he killed himself for an unknown reason.Mata Nui becomes the new makuta king and it becomes even harder to retrieve the mask of life! So,thell me what you think! ;)

I'm old-fashioned, so I'm partial to any sword- or staff-type weapons. As such, Lhikan's greatswords are probably my favorite (especially with the added bonus of being able to combine into a shield with flight capabilities).

Edited by Silverglass

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

BTW,I made this storyline with my mocs and my favorite,Zaktar and his toa friends are battling for the mask of life.Zaktar got kidnapped but he killed himself for an unknown reason.Mata Nui becomes the new makuta king and it becomes even harder to retrieve the mask of life! So,thell me what you think! ;)

This thread is only for discussing your favorite weapons- if you've got a story you want to share, I'd recommend putting it in the Library section. :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits