I WIN. MY WIN. ARIN WINS SILVER WINS SONIC WINS

Hahli Husky

Every year I am cheated out of making Janus' birthday topic BUT THIS YEAR I AM VICTORIOUS

Please hold while I fill this topic with related things

EDIT:

Okay here are some things that popped up when I Googled "Robert birthday gif", please enjoy

Robert-Pattinson-Happy-Birthday-twilight-series-30819572-500-600.gif

birthday-nc.jpg

robert-pattinson-birthday-may-13-2013-gifs-twilight-pattinsonmylife.gif

tumblr_mkokp8ziT31rwhifko6_250.gif

tony_stark_20.gif

awesomeOs.jpg

RobertFrost-246x320.jpg

robert_plant_birthday_gif_by_hija_de_luna-d600ze3.jpg

427522903_113255.gif

robert-downey-cats.gif

I LOVE YOU PLEASE HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TO WORK

Fyi everyone he's 26 today

Edited by Hahli Husky

this space reserved for expansion and/or actual birthday gif. Please holdno here I got you a tree* but I kept the leaves for myselftumblr_mvtynvdsDX1sz4xibo1_500.gif*also I'm a compulsive liar so there's that

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Becca my internet is slow and didn't load the images so it just loaded the filenames instead so this is what I saw and I think this is just as beautiful as the actual imagesAnyway happy birthday Robb/Janus/Missus/Orangeman/26-year-old-Canadian, hope it's a good one! This would be where I write a short story to celebrate but between NaNo and uni I'm all worded out so all I can do is promise you there will be some kind of Robb/Janus/Missus/Orangeman/26-year-old-Candian reference in the next chunk of NaNo stuff I write. Alternatively I can try and fit into one of the uni papers but I think my professor would be really confused as to why I'm referring to a Robb/Janus/Missus/Orangeman/26-year-old-Canadian in a paper on file systems.POINT IS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I've been trying to think of something that could somehow compete with the posts above...but I failed. :P Happy birthday. :)-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Don't you dare mention that game that isn't a game. UNLESS you are talking about METROID FUSION in which I forgive you and love you <3

Also Bryan oh hey Big Zam!

Micah: YOU BETTER GIVE ME SOME LEAVES BOY. THOSE LEAVES ARE MINE.

Mandrew: I know it hurts to admit it, but we have to accept that there's always someone better than us. In this case it just happens to me.

Everyone else except for Becca: Hey, you guys are cool. Thanks for coming by and wishing me one year closer to death. It's pretty awesome of you.

Becca: You are amazing and I love you and thank you for Lasagna and also the gingerale and also being amazing and also incredible and also congratulations on making this topic finally. YAY.

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

Everyone else except for Becca: Hey, you guys are cool. Thanks for coming by and wishing me one year closer to death. It's pretty awesome of you.

You're welcome. <3

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!