BZPRPG - Kini-Nui

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra narrowed his gaze on on Veral yet he kept his hand on the hilt

"The name is Syvra and that is Venixa... But what do you mean by spiritual,, The darkwalks are the worst place for spiritual walks for if anything they sap the will and spirit from people."

Venixa on the other hand seemed to relax slightly but still kept a cautious look

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Veral (Le-Wahi Darkwalk)

"Well, a spiritual effect is not automatically the same as positive, now is it?" Veral retorted, a hint of smugness in his voice.

"I wanted to attempt a conversation with the guardian of Makuta's vault. The Abettor I believe it is called?"

"Say," he continued, "pardon me for asking, but Venixa wouldn't happen to be an Anxilia, would she?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra seemed to consider this and removes his hand from his blade

"I suppose that is true.. But i was also seeking audience with the Abettor?

However when the question regarding Venixa came up he seemed surprised

"Well.. while there are ways to reanimate the dead besides a tryna.. But how do you know about Anxilia? i have not seen another person who even knew.."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Veral (Ceni) (Le-Wahi Darkwalk)

"Oooh, oooh; tell him you're part of, like, an army of Anxilia wearers. Let's make the creepy necro feel unwanted and lonely"

"I'm not going to dignify that with a response"

"You just did"

"I wasn't talking to you"

"My point exactly"

Veral couldn't help but shake his head.

"I too have rarely, if ever, met another Anxilia wearer, but the answer is indeed that I too wear such an intriguing mask. Her name is Ceni"

"She says hello" he added light-heartedly.

"No I don't" Ceni protested.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra considered this slightly as he approached Veral all the while Venixa suddenly collasped

"well well.. how interesting.."

Her circled veral slightly seeming to consider this weird new toa

"Only one i have met.. an she is apparently a Matatu.. how odd.. Tell me what is your relationship like?"

I wonder if i could call her sister..

I hardly doubt that.

Well fine ruin my hopes and dreams

That is my little joy in life

"This is truly a once in a iifetime moment i suppose."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I'm destined to take over his body at some point and have a ball, untl then I'm just along for the ride"

"It's... interesting. She speaks an abnormal amount for someone who ultimately has very little to say"

"Hey"

"But she's a good friend all the same, without her my life would be exceedingly boring at times"

"Thanks... I guess. At this point I'll take what I can get"

"She's got a certain... energy to her. Even though she's without a body or voice, she still lives just as much as you or me"

"I wanna talk to Venixa" Ceni pouted.

"I'd be happy to oblige, but I don't know how to accomplish that" Veral excused.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra nodded rather slowly as he hears this

"Well let me ask you this.. What is.. Ceni it was.. what is Ceni's goals and dreams?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syrva nods slowly as he hears this seeming to be surprised

Join the crowd sister.. at least i can kind of have a body

"Well.. I am not going to repeat what Venixa said.. But i hope you get your dream one day Ceni..From what Venixa has told me it is not something fun or even mildly interesting.. Though Veral have you perfected the ability to use your powers yet to give her a temporary body? Like i can do it using plant matter.. but i have to remain focused."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Truth be told," Veral replied somewhat hesitantly, "I hadn't considered that"

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm considered the brains of the outfit"

"I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for a demonstration?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra shrugs faintly as he hears this.. Slowly what appears to be a tree begins to form from the ground.. Though once it reaches matoran height it begins to branch out.. forming two limbs persay while the leafy top begins to slowly form at best the rough shape of a head with weeping willow style leaves forming the 'hair' that drapes down the back. The trunk splits in two halfway up creating undefined legs while the 'arm' branches separate at the ends creating fingers.

Now stands the rough shape of a matoran made completely of wood then it begins to speak with a voice that sounds vaguely like the wind rustling leaves

"And this is how your toa can create a temporary body.. as long as they don't lose concentration.."

The face of this creation which is composed of leaves offers a faint smile.

"So yeah Veral.. that is the easiest way to do it.. The matoran height does not take much energy away from us but it still drains and you must remain focused.. Though you could truly do any height.. Even perhaps the size of you common kofo-jaga.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Fascinating" Veral remarked as he studied Syvra's evident craftsmanship. Taking in the bizarre manifestation of life that stood beside him.

"Alright, enough gawking, my turn" Ceni urged.

"Yes, yes, but you'll need to be still while I concentrate" Veral replied.

"From now on this will be the only time I ever do that"

"I suppose that's all I can ask for" Veral replied as he raised an open hand, closing his eyes.

It started similarly to how Venixa's body had emerged, first showing signs of a different design when the general frame of the Matoran body turned out sleeker and slightly taller, yet at the same time noticeably less refined or detailed. The utilitarianism imparted to Veral in his military days beckoned him to only expend what was absolutely necessary in the name of efficiency and practicality.

Even so, the very rough shape of a Hau formed as the Matoran's face even as its head perked up. Veral couldn't help himself; the Hau represented Mata Nui, creator of all life, and as such in turn the one thing Ceni truly longed for.

"Huh," Ceni said, her voice carrying the sound of bare feet stepping in soft grass, "well, it's a start"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra smiled softly as he sees this

"Welll.. This is interesting.. Though i do not suggest making this a common thing.. It drains alot of elemental energy and as such can not be maintained for long."

Venixa on the other hand seemed quite a bit more interested in Ceni

"Well it is quite nice to know there is another like me.. Tell me what is it like being a Matatu.. I mean being a Tryna is interesting but i always wondered what it would have been like being another mask?"

Venixa shook her head faintly and held out a flimsy hand

"Where are my manners.. Nice to meet you ceni."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Veral and Ceni (Le-Wahi Darkwalk)

"Well. You know it's almost like having hands that you can stretch at whatever you see, which is awesome" Ceni replied as she shook Venixa's hand.

"Nice to meet you, too"

"I mean, it's nice being able to interact with the outside world like that. Imagine if you were an Akaku or a Volitak, either you could just look really hard at something or you'd be impossible to notice. No, I like being able to push someone across the room when they tick me off. And most of the time Veral gets in trouble for it" she added with a mischievous snicker.

"Hence why I prefer travelling alone" Veral interjected.

"Oh, quiet, you" Ceni protested, gesturing incomprehensibly with her wooden arm at Veral.

"Veral really isn't the best conversation partner you could wish for, he's just sooo boring and neat at times, but he has his moments" she confided in Venixa.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra nodded slowly as he watched the two Anxilia interact and smiled

"seemed they are getting along.. Though Veral tell me... Have you ever heard of the Ak'rei'an?"

Venixa was more concerned with Ceni and did not seem to notice conversation between Syvra and Veral

"Ah yes.. i like messing with syvra as well. Though Syvra is actually a really great guy.. Yeah he may be silent at times but he treats me as if i was a living person. Includes me in all his plans and even listens to my advice. Could not ask for a better partner. Though have you ever wondered how many more there are like us out in the world?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I've seen many strange things in my time," Veral said, "Infected Kanohi, Rahkshi, strangely violent Keras Crabs, Vortixx technology, Makuta's scars upon this land, but never have I heard of this entity or group you speak of. Pray tell, who is this Ak'rei'an?"

"Veral can be a little stuck-up, but when you get right down to it I don't think he's ever shown anyone as much respect as me. Calls me "milady" and everything" Ceni replied.

"Us Anxilia seem to be quite rare," she agreed with a nod, "clearly not a very large branch of the tree of life, if you know what I mean. I'd always hoped to meet another one, and now that I have I want to see if I can meet some more, too"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Venixa nods

"Well maybe when we go our seperate ways our partners will keep in contact and can let us know if there are any other Anxilia?"

Syvra seemed to consider Veral and nodded

"He is the glorious archangel and former ferryman of the dead..Who was betrayed. But the reason i ask is i am tracking a horrid cult who worships him and tarnishes his name.. They believe they must kill and convert others to truly worship Ak'rei'an.. I am one of the very select few who have manages to escape them with my life.. Though not before i was horrendously tortured.. That is why i ask."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Ceni responded to Venixa out loud that she would've liked that, but between minds a heated discussion was taking place.

"See, I told you, he worships a demon or something"

"I can't help but notice that you said he, disregarding Venixa entirely"

"She's stuck to his face, she can't help it if her host is creepy as karz"

"You heard yourself how highly she spoke of him, she's not any less at fault in this scenario"

"Maybe he's forcing her"

"Ceni..."

"Alright, point taken"

"I'm not sure denouncing him right off the bat is a good idea, though. He made a specific point of mentioning how the cultists torture and murder their converts, this would imply he himself does not approve"

"They definitely sound like they could use some good ol' fashioned divine retribution"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"For once, yeah"

"If this cult of Ak'rei'an is as twisted as you claim, then as is our Duty, we would be more than willing to aid you in your quest to vanquish them." Veral spoke up.

"Darn straight" Ceni chipped in.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra arched his brow as he heard this and merely smiled

"You two do not know what you are getting involved with.. The Ussalry tried it after i gave them the location of their base yet they still were able to run before anything could be done. Though i would welcome any assistance i must ask if you are first sure your willing to risk your life.'

Venixa on the otherhand turned to the group and continued

"They have warped Lord Ak'rei'an's power and use it to reanimate the dead.. And not in the same way the i do.. they blatantly bring them back to life. Syvra and i are certain there must be a way to undo this which is why we plan on speaking with the Abettor."

There is something odd about these two syvra

I agree.. but i can't quite place my finger on it.

Let's just be cautious.. If anything it is easy enough to destroy them at a later time..

Wow.. i did not expect you to be willing to destroy you new friend.

Bah.. If they cross me even friends will be killed.

That is the Venixa i know..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I learned to risk my life for what I believe in long ago. I have seen plenty of battle as a member of Le-Koro's windriders, although I may have been fighting for a cause more concrete back then, now I have both the power and the strength of character to support less personal battles" Veral responded staunchly.

"I know battle well, and I do not shy from it"

"Yeah... what he said" Ceni confirmed

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra nods rather slowly as he hears though eventually he nods

"Well.. I don't know what we do from here.. I plan on going to meet with the Abettor.. perhaps after that is all said and done we can meet back up?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"This will have to do for now, Ceni" Veral said, even as the body dissipated.

"aaaw, I was really enjoying it"

"You'll get to frolick later" Veral responded in a very clear "end of discussion" tone.

"That sounds agreeable to me as well, shall I wait at the entrance to Le-Wahi or do your search take you elsewhere?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra seemed content to merely let Venixa's body disintegrate back into raw plant material before turning back to Veral

"I will likely be heading to Ko-koro after my meeting with the abettor.. Though nothing is definite.. Is there a way i can contact you.. Do you have an address i can use to send a letter to?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra shrugs as he hears this

"One can not really say.. I mean who knows.. for all i know i could run into rahkshi which i already have just on this walk.. Then of course there is the walk back."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"In that case maybe I should just go with you. It would give me ample opportunity to learn more about Ak'rei'an, or perhaps ask the Abettor some questions of my own"

"I do not believe you will find me either an unable or impatient partner"

"Speak for yourself" Ceni huffed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra shrugged as he heard this and merely continues down the tunnel heading for Mangaia

"Welp.. it is your choice."

OOC: On an ooc note i am actually waiting till Echelon has met with the abettor (as per Ghosthands's request) before i even attempt a post where syvra is mangaia so if you do stick with syvra you will be waiting for quite awhile

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Echelon)

"Excellent," Echelon replied, smiling at the information JL provided.

Slowly, the Dark Toa rose off the ground, lifted through magnetic force. Raising his head, he fixed his gaze on the small hole in the ceiling that was faintly illuminated by a blue radiance.

He levitated upwards, above the heads of the three other Toa, until he disappeared into the hole and out of their view.

It was time to seek audience with the Abettor.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:
Echelon entered into darkness, as the faint blue aura had faded; by the time he entered through the hole in the ceiling, he could hardly see the floor of the new passage as his feet tapped down onto it. There was the noise of cavern winds and distant dripping. Something to the Dark Toa's side caught the meager light from below and glinted; he made to step closer, examine the source of the glamor. The first movement Echelon made, though, resulted in a brilliant blue light so sudden and bright that he could not open his eyes. Echelon tried to shade his face from the mess of blue shapes, but this made negligible difference; it seemed to come from everywhere.

The Toa's ears quickly became his most valuable tool. The distant drips and eddies of air became more pronounced, but they had a new companion. There was a resounding click, like a clock tossed down a deep well, and then the grating hiss of metal-on-metal, the blade of one sword rubbing against another. A second click. What was making the sounds? Echelon could not see it; in his imagination, the source of the noises, defined only by his precious ears, loomed as something terrible.

The voice only reinforced his perceptions. Deep as the sea, unnatural as dreams, hollow as death, the Abettor's voice made Echelon fearful as little else could.

"Identify yourself," the voice clacked.

test2.png

OOC: Going for some 1P again

IC (Echelon)

The light was blinding, so much so that all I could see was the blurred black silhouette of my hand as I tried (in vain) to shade my vision from the blue-white brilliance. It was overwhelming in its intensity, and yet gave no warmth; just a searing glare that bit into my eyes.

But I could still hear. And I heard what I had expected. Sounds of metal, of mechanical movement - something large, moving, hidden in the light. It could only be the Abettor.

Few things can send a chill down my spine, but when it spoke, send one it did.

"Identify yourself."

The voice was alien, like nothing even I had ever heard, and I realised to my chagrin that I was (for now) quite powerless. I could not see it, and while I could have tried to detect it by magnetism (it being, judging by the noises, mostly metallic), it was too much of a risk. The creature might interpret such a probe as an attack, and with no sight nor inkling of its capabilities, I would rather not discover how it would react.

So, with hand still shading my face and eyes squinting (hopefully my vision would adapt to this brightness and give me a look at the Abettor), I did all I could do: I straightened up, and answered.

"To the people of this island," I said evenly, "I am known as Echelon."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

As the Toa of Magnetism levitated upwards in a god-like manner, I stood back, cutting the flow of elemental energy that I had been channeling through my sword. I didn't want the Abettor thinking that I was attacking it, though it wasn't even me who had headed over to converse with it.

I turned towards Ignitus as my hands dropped down to my sides. My eyes told the story; the situation was helpless. To save ourselves, we'd just dug ourselves downwards into a hole, and we had to make sure that it didn't turn into our grave. Otherwise, Echelon would be the first to the finish line, and that would suck for the whole island.

We now held a responsibility to prevent that tragic event from ever happening.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

The behemoth Echelon could not see considered his answer in silence for a moment; the Toa waited with bated breath. Had the revelation of his identity been enough to elicit an assault from the Abettor? No, it seemed; the mechanical voice uttered new words, regimented syllables, and presented Echelon with another inquiry.

"Why are you here," it stated.

test2.png

IC (Echelon)

The Abettor spoke again. Its tone was flat, devoid of inflection or emotion, but its booming voice echoed with intelligence.

"Why are you here."

The words were a question, but the cadence was not.

"I seek knowledge," I replied. "And power. The two are, of course, one and the same."

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Transiz/Tul

The Mega-Rahkshi was walking around in Mangaia, looking for the way to Po-Koro or the someone to talk to.

A figure of great knowledge.

'The Abbetor? Are you saying I should talk to it?'

Positiveness.

'Okay, I'll think of questions. If you say so.'

Then, Transiz caught sight of two Toa, who looked like their element was Plantlife. He walked closer, and tried to seem as civilized as possible- which wasn't easy, as he was a large Rahkshi like figure.

"Hello!"

OOC:

Vox, Gear, that's you.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Veral (Ceni) (Darkwalk)

What little light there was in the area was cast off of cold steel to display iridescent flares on the walls as Veral raised his Scimitar, point at Tranziz.

His arm had moved quickly, fluidly, unsheathing the blade before shifting his grip so it was held pointing at the Rahkshi. His legs were apart, his eyes and ears peeled, and his other hand hung idly by his hip, but its fingers were tense, and humming with elemental energy primed and ready to be unleashed.

Veral's military expertise had kicked in, and not even Ceni's erratic babbling could distract him.

Speaking of which...

"Ohmigodohmigodohigodohmigooood. A Rahkshi that talks. Quick, kill it, kill it with fire"

"State your name and purpose, stranger" Veral demanded, his voice radiating authority and efficiency.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Not all power is knowledge, and not all knowledge is powerful," the Abettor answered dryly, its metallic tones echoing about the round tunnel, its blue script-lights catching in the exposed geodes that dotted the passage. "We are a guardian of power, not of knowledge. We are not a knowledge-giver." The behemoth adjusted on its haunches to the hiss of pistons and the inaudible sound of a stone dropping in Echelon's stomach. Something in the Abettor's posture had shifted, and now the guardian radiated an aura of definite menace. It went on, its tone of voice oddly - even sinisterly - unchanged.

"Therefore we do not understand why, within the span of this most recent hour, a host of unworthy Toa - of which you are the third - have come seeking knowledge from us. We are not a knowledge-giver. Our duty is not to be answer questions." Echelon, by now, was able to see the Abettor much more clearly; he watched the Kanohi in the center of its chest change from a Rode to a Kakama with a metallic click-rustle-click. So that had been what he'd heard the first time, an irrelevant part of Echelon's mind informed him. The apertures that should have been filled by eyes were empty on the Abettor.

With the speed its new mask afforded it, speed worn bizarrely by a figure so large, the Abettor's raised its crystalline forearm and pointed the hexagonal prisms like a weapon at Echelon. "If you have come for power, we shall inform you that you are unworthy of accessing the Vault," the Abettor told the Dark Toa. "If you have come for knowledge, then you may choose your duty: you can choose to tell the world that we are not here for petty inquiries; or, you can choose to die."

test2.png

Syvra turned the sound of Transiz and the little light afforded by the light-producing plants on his shoulders considered the Rahkshi-like being. However he chose to ask questions later and strike first. His right hand went to grip Akrei's thorn and unsheathed it quickly. For those who saw the blade they might say the blade itself held a menacing edge to it.. it could be the curved tip that looked much like a fang or perhaps it was it's blackened blade.. one could only guess. However he offered a rather sinister smile to Tranisiz as he held his blade at an offensive position.

"What the other one said. Why are you here."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Echelon)

A scowl gradually began to form on my face. As mechanical as the Abettor appeared, it seemed to have patience - or rather, a limit thereof. And those bumbling imbeciles down below had exhausted that limit with their inane questions, meaning that I - a being far more intelligent and capable of extracting useful information - was rebuffed thus.

I had never, of course, intended to keep my side of the bargain, but even if I had I would certainly not do so now. The fools could go chasing their Red Star. Ha. The inevitability of their failure did something to cheer my spirits.

It was also interesting to finally get a proper look at this creature, my eyes having at last accustomed themsleves to the glare. Nevertheless, I was greatly irritated to have been robbed of my potential discoveries from speaking to it.

"Very well," I replied icily. "I won't try your patience any longer."

I stepped backwards, hovering momentarily above the hole and giving the Abettor one last, searching look, before dropping back down into the gloom of the Vault's atrium.

IC: Transiz/Tul

"I am the Mega-Rahkshi Transiz, and this is my Parakuka, the mighty unstoppable Tul!

Sarcasm. Flattery.

I am actually a Vortixx, and have been mutated into the strange Rahkshi-like animal that a Parakuka turn's its host into. I was heading to Po-Koro via way of the Dark Walk, as it was the fastest, when Tul suggested I speak with the Abettor and ask it a question."

The Vortixx then grabbed his own weapon, a crossbow, and cradled it in his hands. It had a small vial filled with a weak poison, and a scope at the top.

"I feel obligated to question those pointing weapons at me. Why are you here?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?