BZPRPG - Kini-Nui

Nuju Metru

IC: Veral (Ceni) (Le-Wahi Darkwalk)

A slight hum of metallic song emanated as Veral sheathed his scimitar. Taking one bold step forward with a welcoming smile.

"Apologies, Vortixx," he said, "I was merely put off by your appearence. But I have seen the effects of Parakuka before, how foolish of me not to make that conclusion"

"As for our purpose here, it is largely the same as your own, Transiz"

"Oh, not this again" Ceni whined.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Syvra

Syvra groaned as he heard the two talk.. Unlike Veral he kept his blade out but lessened his tense grip on it and merely kept it at his side. Though with a dismissive hand he disregarded the two

"While I enjoy a good conversation you two seem to forget that we are in the Dark walk.. Actual rahkshi roam these tunnels and i have already killed one myself.. I have no intention of running into another. So i bid you two farewell for now.. Though if you wished to walk and talk with me i would not object.. Since we all seem to be going to the same location anyway."

There was a cold tone Syvra's voice though his face did not portray this same edge. But none the less he kept true to his words and continued to walk on slowly enough that if the duo wished to join him they could

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Some moments passed before Echelon finally appeared again at the mouth of the gaping hole. As he levitated down, I began to channel my electricity through my sword again.

"Well?" I asked the Toa of Magnetism, "What did he say?"

I didn't expect an answer. I expected being hurled face first into Ignitus or the other Toa through a magnetic push that I had no control over. But not just because I already knew of Echelon, and knew of what he could and would do to people like me. I had a nagging feeling that Echelon's talk with the Abettor had been short - much shorter than my talk with it. Either he didn't ask what we wanted.......or something else caused him to leave the chamber quickly. And if it was the latter.....

Echelon's probably a bit annoyed.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Syvra looked at Transiz and nearly scoffed

"You speak like there is only one type of poison.. And because of that i will not provide you with poison.. Can't trust someone with poison who makes it sound so vague.. Sorry pal."

And with that Syvra walked on.. he seemed to have no desire to stay with the group.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra looked back at Veral and sighed

"Never said you were my brother.. Though i am going to go on ahead.. if i see anything or encounter anything ahead i am going to send Venixa back here to warn you two.. Alright?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I was merely adressing you with the proper honori..."

"Oh for the love of the Great Spirit, just drop it already" Ceni interjected.

"I suppose this is not the right time for that" Veral agreed, somewhat reluctantly.

"Very Well," he said out loud to Syvra, "I will catch up later"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra nodded to the two and continued on his merry way.

Short walk later

Syvra had luckily not encountered anymore Rahkshi on his walk back.. However now that he was in the main chamber of Mangaia he removed the little light producing plants from his armor and now that it was dark he could vaguely make out several beings in the chamber.. However he did not approach them yet instead he kept to his word and sent Venixa back in the corpse of a Archive mole. As she arrived she looked at Transiz and Veral and spoke slowly.

"You two.. the path is clear currently.. Syvra is in the main chamber."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Transiz/Tul

The Mega-Rahkshi was about to say back to the Toa of Plantlife that he did not know how diverse plant-based poisons were, and that he had no specific ideas as to the poison's function, as he did not fully know what the poisons could do, when Syvra rudely walked away.

Transiz turned to Veral and said, "Well, I would like some sort of paralyzing agent, but other things could work too. And who is Venixa?"

Then, an Archive Mole appeared, and began to talk. Transiz swung one of his Rahkshi Staves at it, obviously frightened by a talking, dead Archive Mole.

Cautious!

The Parakuka activated, increasing the force with which Transiz was wielding his blade, causing it to miss the Archive Mole and land in the ground next to it.

"Veral, do you know what that is?!"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Veral (Le-Wahi Darkwalk)

"Stay your hand, Transiz," Veral urged, "this Mole means us no harm"

"You asked who Venixa is. Well, this is more or less her"

Veral turned to the Archives Mole, nodding politely.

"Thank you, Venixa. I will follow you back"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Syvra (as Venixa)

Venixa jumped out of the way even though the blade missed and sighed

"Such despicable manners."

She turned to Veral and offers him a dip of her head

"Your welcome.. I am heading back now to Syvra.."

And with that the archive mole disintegrated back into the ground and with that Venixa was back in the Tryna

Well it is done..

Good. Now we can proceed.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Despicable?! What the Karz?! Yep, I'm not supposed to be scared by a talking zombie mole. I see those every day, and they are quite reassuring."

Transiz stood for a second looking at the ashes of the archive mole. He had been shouting over the comment the mole made to Veral.

"Wait a minute. Syvra's mask is a Tryna. Is Venixa the Tryna? Is your mask alive? Are all masks alive?"

OOC:

Just pointing a couple things out - Transiz was never introduced to either Anxilia, and Tul's activation means he is basically high right now.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Veral (Le-Wahi Darkwalk)

"Both yes and no" Veral replied

"See, Veral's mask is of a particular breed called Anxilia, and they are for all intents and purposes living masks. My mask is one as well."

Veral turned on his heel, beginning to walk in the direction Venixa had come from, although he continued to speak to Transiz.

"Anxilia are, however, very rare, the vast majority of Kanohi masks are merely just that, Masks"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Before you ask, I haven't got the foggiest idea"

"Me neither, all I remember is going to sleep, suddenly everything was white, and then I woke up in the middle of the jungle with you on my face"

"I don't think we should tell him that, though. I don't particularly like the idea of sharing my origins with a Vortixx freak"

"Language, please" Veral cautioned, although he had to admit he agreed.

"I'm afraid I don't know that myself" he said out loud.

"Come on, that's it? You had a golden opportunity here to make me sound unique and awesome. What if I was a gift from Mata Nui only given to especially talented Toa or something, as a Jimini Cliff Bug to guide them on their quest?"

"I can only regret not thinking of that myself" Veral responded, his mental voice dripping with sarcasm.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (Echelon)

Echelon swept past JL, Ignitus and Sucogu as if they weren't even there, sparing not one glance to any of them. His strides were decisive and controlled, hiding the Dark Toa's anger.

Those fools, with their inane questions, had pushed the Abettor to the end of its patience, and thus denied him his chance to garner precious information from the machine-creature. He had vengefully considered killing them, torturing them maybe, for their idiocy - but then reminded himself of what he'd learned of their intended voyage. The fate they would meet was a far better torture than any he could inflict here. He allowed himself a tight-lipped smile as he pictured them - lost on the endless seas, emaciated with hunger, writhing with thirst. Theirs would be a slow death, and all the more painful for the false hope with which they would meet it.

The voyage to the Red Star would fail. He was sure of it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

Echelon walked right past us, not even giving us an obligatory hateful glance. That annoyed me. His stance, stride, attitude and silence. That annoyed me.

Maybe I overstepped some boundaries. Maybe I was tempting fate. But something inside me snapped, and I refused to be left unacknowledged, even by the likes of Echelon. Yes, this was a guy who wanted all the power in the world, his sick and pathetic mind set and bent on ruling over all others just for the sake of it. But all the more reason why it annoyed me; he didn't even bother to honor the deal we made just minutes ago.

He didn't even care to step on us, and call us out as Rahi Dung.

"HEY!" I shouted, taking two steps to follow the Toa of Magnetism before he got too far. "What about our deal?"

As I finished my question the familiar blue glow of my sword emanated once again, lighting up the dark walls, waves of blue mixing against the crimson toned ambient light that already existed.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Syvra saw the sudden glow of a sword and followed it with his eyes.. However the light also illuminated a Toa of magnetism he had never seen before. Intent on hiding his location he stepped a little further into the shadows to where he was hidden unless a lighstone was shone in his direction. With quick movements he closed his cloak around him hiding his appearance and more importantly his identity.

As he kept his back to a pillar and looked out over the edge of it to watch the small group he activated his powers and created a handful of hallucinogenic spores. As soon as any opponents got close enough he would scatter them across the ground. One wrong step and the spores would release their gas giving the unlucky inhaler quite the trip.

Now it is the waiting game.

OOC: Will admit i imagine Mangaia to be a rather large cavern which is why i suspect it may take anyone a little while to move through it.. Correct me if i am wrong for i am more than willing to edit the post.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Mangaia is a massive network of tunnels, and does have its fair share of larger caverns within this maze. However, the 'Dark Walk's themselves are much larger tunnels leading from each Koro (Or somewhere close to it) to Mangaia itself. Depending on where Syvra was in the Le-Wahi Dark Walk, it could be a very long distance or close to none at all.

IC:

The familiar sensation of Reyna overlapping her mind over mine to communicate rushed over me once more.

Movement detected! There's another entity, a Toa by the looks of it.

Where?

Farther into the tunnel, behind that pillar.

I made no motion to look over. I didn't need to. Nor did I want to alert this presence that I knew it was there. And if I remembered correctly, I wasn't the only one here with the power to detect. That Villain, Echelon....his control over a magnetic field far exceeded my own capabilities. Simple metal detection was nothing to him.

Not fair.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Syvra is actually in the chamber with the entrance to abettor tunnel in it.. Though i thought mangaia was just the main cavern not the actual dark walks as well.. interesting

Syvra waited behind the pillar however in his mind there was less waiting

Venixa.. I need you to find a group of corpses..

Why?

Well.. Perhaps provide a distraction.. You are immune to my spores' affects and your 'soldiers' feel no pain. What better way to distract our opponent incase they create a scene

Understood.

And with that final thought Venixa began probing the area around her trying to find corpses.. It took her a few seconds before she found three suitable ones. A skakdi missing it's left arm, A toa with half it's head missing and another skakdi mostly intact. She raised these long dead foes from the ground and had them take positions around the toa of lightning and the toa of fire.. They stood far enough into the shadows to avoid detection unless looking directly at them but close enough to see.. Venixa seemed to not even be breaking a sweat as she controlled the corpses though that could be because they were merely standing there.. using barely any energy.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Veral (Mangaia)

The walk had led Veral to what he assumed to be Mangaia, with Transiz somewhere behind, he assumed.

He didn't noticed Syvra anywhere, instead the red gloom revealed to him a group of other Toa he didn't recognize. One of them was very clearly leaving, while the others were talking to him.

OOC: Just gonna leave it here instead.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra looked at the entrance he had just walked through and saw Veral there.. However he made no motion to make himself known.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Echelon)

Echelon didn't stop. He didn't even turn his head to look at JL.

"You think I ever intended to honour your 'deal'?" his cold words came echoing off the cavern walls. "Even if the Abettor had not refused - thanks to your inane questioning - to answer me, I wouldn't have asked it about your charts."

Even with his face invisible, the Dark Toa's disdain was obvious.

"Go, seek your Red Star," he spat as the shadows began to swallow him up. "And get out of my sight."

And with those words, he was gone, his still-echoing footsteps taking him deeper into Mangaia.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Syvra arched his brow as he watched the toa of magnetism flee deeper into Mangaia.. While moving through the shadows keeping his footsteps as quiet as possible he moved after Echelon following him. Though he had Venixa stay with one of the corpses and she approached Veral.

"Veral.. Syvra wanted me to tell you that from what he heard he felt now would not be the best time to speak with the abettor.. Because of that he is taking the darkwalk tunnel that leads to Onu-koro. He is waiting at the entrance."

Ah good old lies

Your doing good Venixa

Thank you Syvra

Your welcome.. Though make sure they head towards the Tunnels.. it should put some distance between them and i.

Understood.

And with that venixa stayed near Transiz and Veral not seeming to care about the other two toa in the chamber, while syvra followed Echelon trying to stay semi-hidden.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Transiz had run up to Veral, and too was watching in on the conversations. A corpse appeared and spoke, and Transiz recognized the voice as that of Venixa. Transiz nodded to this and then whispered in.

"Why exactly would it not be the best time to speak with the Abettor?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

A lone figure stood infront of a wonderous Treehouse built into the trees. This figure wore armor in vibrant colors of Neon green, blue and yellow.. As his eyes looked up towards the top of the tree and flipped the visor down on his Rau to keep out the sun. A Wide-smile came over his mask as he felt good about himself

"Well.. This will truly be a glorious enterprise.. Now I have a proper place of business.."

And with that comment he looked back to the ground and proceeded to climb the spiral staircase that wrapped around the very trunk of this large bula berry.. As he reached the balcony he proceeded to drape a banner over the edge of the balcony.

The banner reads:

'Have note-worthy news about the area? Come inside and Speak with Darvin Le'Neer, Head of the Mata-Nui Weekly Kini-Nui Branch.'

As soon as the banner was hung he proceeded to head inside and prepare himself a form of ice tea and then moved back onto the balcony. As he sat the tea on a table next to the Tanning station he moves to lay down on the chaise style chair. He leans back and grabs a reflective visor and places it near his neck and seems to soak up the sun.

A soft smile came over his mask as he spoke

"This is the start of good things to come..'

OOC: Divarn is open for Interaction. Feel free to come to him icly to discuss your news in Kini-nui or just a social visit.. This is my IC character for the MNW which is helping Kughii and Dr.O get some of the workload off their shoulders..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Echelon)

Echelon walked, and he kept walking. Deeper and deeper, further and further away from the voices of JL and Ignitus. The cold and dim red light, the monolithic pillars, the gloom-filled passages and forbidding doorways around him were all familiar; he had walked these dark ways more than once before since Makuta left them. All was familiar in its black emptiness.

And yet, it was not without its irritations to the Dark Toa. Not least was the fact that the Toa Maru had got here before him, and purged Makuta's catacombs of all his old toys and trappings. The artefacts he could have scavenged, the things he could have learned...all gone to waste.

Another was the behaviour of the Rahkshi. Once such fearsome instruments of Makuta's will, now territorial beasts. They could have been such powerful allies; but with their guiding intelligence gone, he had as much reason to be wary of them as JL and his friends did.

For this reason, he was wont to make regular magnetic sweeps of his surroundings when roaming these levels of Mangaia, to ensure that he knew of any nearby threats, and he did so now.

And straight away, he detected something not far behind him. There was not enough metal, however, for it to be a Rahkshi; besides the Kraata, they were made entirely of the stuff. No, this felt like a being.

Interesting.

Echelon turned slowly, searching the shadows with his powers for his unseen follower.

"Come out," he said calmly.

Syvra could not help but smile as he walked out of the shadows to fully face Echelon.. As he stepped out into view he dropped his hood so Echelon could see him clearly. Afterwords he kept his hands near his waist but not directly on his weapon.

"I was beginning to wonder when you would realize i was there.."

This could go good or bad Syvra

However Venixa still stayed near the group and responded to Transiz

"I do not know for certain but it was something the toa who just came down mentioned.. something about too many questions.."

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Echelon)

Echelon gazed impassively at the Toa of Plantlife.

"You must have a reason for following me," he said. The vaulted caverns of Mangaia echoed back his words, his voice multiplying hollowly. "Even a fool would not walk into these depths unless he thought he had something to gain from doing so..."

His lip curled.

"Or perhaps I have underestimated the idiocy some beings are capable of."

The room in which they stood certainly underlined Echelon's words. Anywhere else, it would be a grand hall, lined with monolithic doors flanked by mighty columns. In Mangaia, it was but a corridor. The stark, angular architecture was intimidating; some of the corners played tricks with the mind, and all was illuminated only by that cold, cold red light that seemed to cast - no, feed - more shadows than it banished.

These floors were not to be trodden lightly.

"So tell me," he intoned. "Why are you here?"

Edited by GhosthandsOfChristmasPast

Syvra narrowed his eyes as he heard this

"Fools would not know what they look for down here.. Nor would fools survive long enough to gain anything.. So i am no fool.. But i have my reasons for being here.. Originally i wished to speak with the abettor yet that seems impossible now.. at least untll the thing has cooled down.. "

He took a single step closer to Echelon, his own voice carrying lightly in the tunnel

"Now i hunt a better goal.. You.. From what little i have seen of you i sense you were not like the toa in the main cavern back there.. For surely what good toa would ever break deal." He said that last part mockingly "So one could say i am here to perhaps benefit myself."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Echelon)

"You sense correctly," said Echelon, his voice approving. "It may be that we are alike..."

His expression was difficult to read. It seemed to show approval to match his voice...but did his slightly narrowed eyes agree? Was he sincere, or calculating? Friendly, or manipulative? Intent on an alliance...or serving his interests, and his alone? Syvra would have to decide for himself, because Echelon was giving nothing away.

"I suppose introductions are in order," he said. Echelon's speech had always been smooth and cultured - incongruously so, one might say. The ghost of a smile hovered about his lips. "You first."

Syvra brought a hand to his chin as he seemed to study Echelon for quite some time. Though the Introductions bit may have caught syvra off guard but he did not let it show

"My name as some know me is Syvra... Though i have also been known as Decay.. I do not expect the name to mean anything to you since it does so few.."

He brought the hand he had rested on his chin back to his side. He seemed intent not to let the hand wander far from his blade

Back to Venixa

Venixa looked at Veral and offered him a shake of her head

"I am going to head back to Syvra.. He is currently resting about 3 miles into the tunnel for having me out this long has taken a toll on him.. Good luck Veral. And Ceni."

And with that the corpses crumbled back in on itself becoming nothing more than a pile of bones and body parts.

That should put some distance between us

Indeed Venixa. You are doing quite well

Thank you syvra

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

The tension gone, Sucogu turned and swiftly departed, armed with whatever he had gleaned from JL's words and the knowledge of a disturbing prospect- not only was Echelon alive and ticking, he was plotting something. Whatever it was, Sucogu didn't want to be around for its culmination.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.