BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Torana

Leaning forward, she inspected the bottles more closely.

Most of them were empty; some were smashed, adding to the mess at the foot of the cabinet. A few were tipped over, leaving the shelves sticky.

She crouched down. The bottom shelves contained glasses, some of which were broken as well. A few bottles were tucked away in the corner, behind the glasses. She pried them out, finding them full, or close to being so.

Satisfied, she grabbed a couple and looked around for the other Toa in the mansion.

IC: Septima - Ta-Koro (Guard HQ)

The Fe-Toa sighed as she watched the door close behind Natharius.

Hopefully this wouldn't take very long.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: We must be strong in the face of adversity, of great temptation.

I fear for Redhot, who is both more enamored and less experienced than myself. I can only pray his discipline and fortitude are strong enough to make up the difference.

For I cannot help, I realize, as I pull open a heavy pair of double doors, and the siren song of

ALL

DEM

S W O R D S

calls to me seductively.

helo frens

IC Solvi - From Ga-wahi

Ah the ash forest!

It was a refreshing sight after Ga-Wahi, to be back home. She continued tromping through the woods, setting a quick pace. It was important to deliver news of the foreigners to the guard. Things like this could upset the already delicate political situation on Mata-Nui. And if any others were to tumble or crumble... She wanted to be at the ready and at the forefront.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC Brontes

I really didn't like stereotyping, but Karaihe seemed intent on upholding the, big dumb brute, stereotype that people had of skakdi. I peer over the paperwork he's holding. "You got some of it right, we really do have a small bridge to cross." Swordsmans Crescent and Hotrock path led back around to the cable car landing, an area you had to cross a few bridges to access.

The cable car reminded me uncomfortably of Ko-Koro, the last day or so I had succeeded in ignoring it. Now, thoughts and feelings came up unbidden. "Say, Karaihe. How about we loop back around through the market stalls on Lavapool Inn Street again? There's probably more to find there than up at the break."

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

OOC: Well, this is my first post, so I apologize in advance if I screw up. If you want to see my profile, here ya go. I hope to have fun here, and if I screw up, tell me what I did wrong and how I can fix it, please.

IC: Arzaki, Ta-Koro

After fully preparing himself for his adventure to avenge the death of his life-long friend, Kasai, Arzaki left Ta-Koro. He wasn't entirely sure where to go, so he decided to take a walk on the Ta-Wahi beach while he created plans. The more he thought of Kasai and Screthel, the madder he got, and the hotter his swords got. After a few minutes of rage boiling within him, he yelled to the world and drew his swords, which finally burst into flames, and thrust them both into the sand. The sand around his swords quickly turned to glass. As his rage subsided, the flames on his swords slowly dwindled, and he looked into the glass he created. He saw his reflection. He saw a Toa of Fire, too busy mourning about something that could not be helped, a Toa of Fire who screamed instead of getting revenge, a Toa of Fire whom he knew was too weak to do what he wanted to do. He saw himself, on his knees, staring into the glass. And he saw the tear of sadness and frustration that full upon his reflection.

Edited by Arzaki

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

IC Yasurek- Ocean of Ta-wahi:

Gunner was interupted by a soft splash next to him. Yasurek soon returned to the surface, trying very hard to conceal the expression of someone who has just pushed his friends into the ocean.

"Wouldn't be surprised if the Captain is still down there. He can hold his breath for quite a while," he told Gunner. We should probably head after him."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: To compliment Arzaki's post, here's a post of mine with a new character!

IC: Toenga

Crash!

With a sudden thump, bump, ker-plump, he tumbled from the edge of the forest, burnt tree limbs and singed bush giving way and creating a miniature explosion as they were uprooted from the ground and sent flying. His small form rolled down the sandy beach, and with each rock he hit on his way down a small oof was forced from his mouth.

"Oof!'

"Oof!"

"OOF!"

The poor Matoran finally came to an abrupt stop at the bottom of the hill, where he collided with a large magma rock. Oowwww...

He stood, rubbing his Kanohi. "I hope I didn't dent it," the little Matoran said to himself. "I don't have the widgets to repair it."

And to think that this had started as a nice stroll through the Wahi. All he was trying to do was find some ore, buy some jewelry for his girlfriend, challenge a wild -

He stopped. What was that? He'd heard something.

Grumbling to himself, the Matoran made his way over the magma rock "wall" he had hit and peeked through the brush on the other side. There was... a Toa. A Toa kneeling in the sand.

That's strange. What's a perfectly good Toa doing in the sand? Doesn't he know that it can interfere with his processing? Maybe I should tell him...

The Su-Matoran quietly emerged from the bushes, and crept a bit closer.

"Uh, hello?" He said in the Toa's general direction. "Uh, my name is Toenga, and I noticed that you, are, well, in the sand. Um, not to be a Turaga, but, you do know that that can wreak havoc on your joints, right?"

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Arzaki, Ta-Wahi Beach

Arzaki's head snapped up when he heard the voice. He grabbed his swords, and spun around in a battle stance. Once he realized it was just a Matoran, he sheathed his weapons.

"Hello, Matoran," he said. "You said your name is Toenga? I haven't seen you around here before nor heard of you, but I am pleased to meet you. My name is Arzaki. If you're wondering why I was in the sand, it is because I have lost a friend quite dear to me. I'm traveling the island in search of the being who killed him so that I can avenge him. He was recently slain, and... well... I kind of just got a little frustrated, which is why I was in the sand."

"But enough about me," Arzaki continued. "What brings you here?"

Edited by Arzaki

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

As Toenga reached up towards Arzaki and shook his hand, he took in what the being had just said, about losing his friend and all. The Matoran couldn't imagine losing his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry for your loss, noble Toa," he said politely. "You have my condolences. As for me, I'm just a humble - well, humblish - traveler. I like to trek the island and make maps... something that, uh, isn't very famous where I from. Most other Matoran prefer, uh, hitting each other with swords, or hitting metal with hammers, or..."

He shuffled from one foot to the other as his ramble trailed off. "Uh, anyways, I was out searching for valuable minerals, to sell for widgets. I was going to buy a necklace for my girlfriend, Nyli. She's a pretty Vo-Matoran from Ga... but, er, that's a bit off-topic. Long story short, I was scouring the hill up there, and I tripped on a rock - never liked those things. Next thing you know, I'm crashing against another rock and hurting my head and... I'm sure you can guess what happened from there." He offered a smile.

Toenga was quite for a second. "Well, just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'll get out of your hair now, if you wish."

"You're a traveler? Well, I wouldn't mind having a companion. Besides, I need someone to slap me if I get too emotional about my friend. His name is... er, was Kasai, if you're wondering. And about that necklace, I recently traveled the island and found some interesting metals. I can bring you into Ta-Koro and give you some. I could even forge the necklace, if you want. I'm quite a skilled blacksmith, and I know how to link chains together. It couldn't be too difficult. Of course, if you want to buy it instead, I understand, and I'll let you have a bit of pocket change."

OOC: Ha. Weapons and jewelry are pretty different, Arzaki.

Edited by Arzaki
  • Upvote 1

Toenga smiled from cheek-slash to cheek-slash.

"Wow, really? You would? I mean, uh, thank you, Toa Arzaki, but I don't accept charity - I prefer to rely on my own talents and skills. Thank you so much, though!"

He clapped his hands together excitedly. "And wow, are you serious? I could travel with you? I haven't left Ta for a long time - I'd be honored!"

He paused a moment. "Though... I forgot about Nyli. And, I have some possessions I might need to take with me. Can we take a shortstop by my hut, so I can send a message to Nyli and gather my things? Then I'll gladly venture off with you." Toenga was nearly trembling with excitement. "Wow, an adventure..."

OOC: Consider Toenga's personality a bit like Tails' from Sonic the Hedgehog :P

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"Sure," answered Arzaki. "You just lead the way."

IC: Arzaki, Ta-Wahi

It was a bit of a trek to Toenga's hut, and Arzaki twisted his ankle a little bit and fell face first into a rock. After making it clear he was okay, the two laughed a bit and then continued on their way. They soon reached their destination.

IC: Plagia / The Magma Lounge

Sipping my own whiskey, I glanced over at the Toa who had just shown up and who was, apparently, even more of an alcoholic than was.

I lowered the glass, now clasped in both hands, and, letting my head roll around to look at the new guy.

"The ######'s got you so down?"

-Void

IC:

Kaeren glanced at Plagia and frowned as he mulled over the question before taking another sip. "This job man, this job sucks." he grumbled. "Being a Guard sucks, everything is corrupt, there's nothing I can do to stop it, so I guess my brother died for no reason." Kaeren said before he took yet another sip.

Toenga rummaged around through an old trunk until he found what he was looking for - an ratty old traveling-pack from his past.

Yanking it out, the Matoran filled it with some rope, stone tablets and other various necessities. Lastly, he tied a bedroll to the top and slung it over his shoulder.

He walked over to his desk, sat down and began writing a quick letter to Nyli. After he finished etching in the last words, Toenga emerged from his hut and slotted the tablet into his mailbox. He turned to Arzaki.

"I'm ready!"

IC: Arzaki

"Well, I was thinking we would travel up north, to Ga-Wahi. Partially because Nyli is there and partially because south is Le-Wahi and I don't want to burn down the whole jungle. If you wanna go somewhere else, though, I'm fine with that as well."

Toenga blinked. He slowly removed the stone from the mailbox and stuffed it into his pack.

"Okay, then, fine with me. It'll be nice to surprise her - I haven't visited for awhile. Though, haven't you heard what happened in Le-Wahi? Some kind of bug infestation - I hear a HUGE number of trees were destroyed."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Arzaki

"No, I haven't heard anything about Le-Wahi. It sounds pretty bad, though."

The two walked north along the beach, passing the canister that Tahu arrived in. The telescope that sat upon the nearby cliff looked as mysterious as always. Soon, the black sand started turning to a normal, tan color as they left Ta-Wahi and entered Ga-Wahi.

OOC: After this, I post in Ga-Wahi, right? PM me if I'm being a derp.

OOC: Arzaki and Toenga to Ga-Wahi. That sentence had more colors than a clown's face.

Edited by Arzaki
  • Upvote 2

IC: Toa Azthran and Krane from Onu-Koro.

The Toa of Ice wandered around in the center of the fiery village of flame It's been a few hours after he had separated with the cult back at Onu Koro. It was kind of saddening, really. All that effort gone to waste.

He decided to go the Inn and probably get a drink to clear his mind. And when I say clear, I mean it. He has been having really bad headaches even since before he me Kirgan and the gang.

He looked at his left side to see the inn. He walked inside and sat on in front of the counter. "Cranberry juice please, no alcohol."

A green Vortixx took a seat right next to him. Azthran didn't bother to turn, not until the Vortixx grabbed his shoulder. "No alcohol? You got some taste."

"Do I know you?" Azthra asked.

"Of course you don't." The Vortixx gave him a small grin and turned back to the counter.

IC:

“Not right now.” The Ta-Matoran answered, shaking his head. “I can arrange to find lodgings for you, and I can put you in touch when I start planning a counteroffensive. For the moment, however, I am focused on shoring up my Koro’s defenses.”

IC:

“Ah, Natharius.” The commissioner observed, unsurprised by the Skakdi’s presence. “Have a seat.”

IC:

“Nothin’ here…”

The Ta-Toa muttered to herself, waving away a rising cloud of dust and ash. Roaming the upstairs hadn’t turned up anything of interest, but she should have thought of that. A fire had clearly hit the mansion, at some point, and fire went up. The upper level around her was mostly intact, but there wasn’t much to speak of.

It was clear that no one had lived there in some time.

Her Kadin kicked in, letting her descend the stairs with a scowl.

“Upstairs’ boring.”

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Natharius - Ta Koro Guard HQ (Commissioner's Office).

Swallowing the resentment he had for the entire situation, the Ko-Skakdi reluctantly did as he was told.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fifteen minutes later, one Erzu Salvajemono exited the armory, an exquisite katana in hand...

And promptly flopped onto the bed in the next room. Two Koro, a fight with Saeva, an introduction to the mythical beings that dealt with her as a child, and Redhot?

Yeah, a little decompression'd be nice. That's a lot for anyone to handle in one day, even a vet like him.

zzz...

helo frens

IC:

Angelus shot Kino a clear look and then shared a look with Pae.

"Who are you, exactly?" he asked warily.

-Tyler

IC: (Kino)

I knew that kind of look, the kind of one that meant I had a lot of explaining to do after this. Explaining I didn't want to do, but Angelus deserved that at least. That could wait till later though.

"About the Piraka, they're six Skakdi, we previously had one of them imprisoned, the other five came to bust him out of prison. They cut a large swath of destruction through Ta-Koro, we're still recovering from it, including the destruction of the Lavapool Inn, which seems to be the start of their assault. I don't have the specifics on any powers or skills they have. Do you have any reports on them?" I turned to Angel.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: "Their elements probably line up with the traditional Six: Earth, Wind, Fire, and so on." Jol piped up, recalling what he could from his brief encounter with the sextet of Skakdi. Eyes narrowing and brow furrowing, he continued.

"I was there with the group that 'besieged' the ruins of the Lavapool Inn, where the Water and Stone Skakdi were hiding out. They're smart, and quick on their feet. Loren decided to bust through the wall and nearly got entombed for his efforts in the time it took to spew a one-liner. Stone seems to wield some sort of... launcher, but I don't remember ever seeing it in action."

But boy, did we plan for it. We did a lot of planning in that alley.

"Eventually Korero Maru showed up and turned the smoke from the upper floors back in onto them, trying to lure them out to us. They ended up tunneling their way into another street, where a few of us followed and started fighting them. We didn't have much time, though. That's when their leader, I believe, showed up. Wind."

He paused, grimacing. 

"...He was weird. He seemed to just... materialize from out of nowhere, and the brief glimpse I caught of him, he looked like he was... I don't know, flowing, almost. Like he was made up of a bunch of tiny parts instead of being whole. He rabbit punched Korero, and while I was distracted Water caught me right on the chin. Don't let that guy hit you, he has bricks for fists."

And I owe him for it.

"They split after another of the Maru showed up. That's the last I saw of 'em."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: After what seemed like days trekking through the Charred Forest, Kellin and Cancer arrived at the gates of Ta-Koro, two fellow stragglers in tow.

"Hang in there." Gone was the typical chipper and mischievous attitude that typically colored the miner's voice, replaced instead with a steady reassurance and concern. "Almost there. Just need to get to the hospital, then we're in business."

He patted the top of Cancer's shell next to where he sat, as if reminding the Ussal that he was talking to him, too.

A can-do chitter replied.

What a trooper.

"Hey!" he called, turning his voice up to the gate. "I've got two stragglers from the Ko hospital that could use some TLC! Lemme in please!" 

helo frens

IC: Innocent enough. "Oh yeah, he's got two banged up dudes and a crab, we're not sure but we'll give the guy a chaaaaance."

Nonetheless, the be-scarfed miner nodded and guided Cancer forward, across the drawbridge and into Ta-Koro proper.

"Dank."

• Upvote 1

helo frens

IC:

BY SAEVA'S SMILE

"SAEVAAAAAAAA"

"LOOK AT THIS!" 

Redhot came out of the kitchen, happily holding a solid silver rolling pin the size of a lance as if he were a jouster himself.

"It must be for kneading mattresses!" he said, hitting it lightly (read: hairline fractures as opposed to craters) against the ceiling. "There's like, six of them in there!"

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND