BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Crasaro

The Toa of Crystal put his fingers on his temples. "My head is killing me..." He sniffed the air again, and looked at the pot.

It certainly was not food, and it certainly was not a sandwich. In fact, it looked like...

"...Why are you cooking photothermic powder?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"...But it's probably going to explode. Which is not a good thing when you're standing right next to it." The headache was really getting to Crasaro. Normally he wouldn't have been so harsh, but the headache was too painful to think normally.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Vezok

For a moment, I entertained the possibility that this Matoran might be deaf. Considering the behavior, it seemed to me to be entirely possible. Then again, it didn't seem like this one wasn't too good of a listener. Perhaps she didn't value her own life, or maybe she had one of those annoyingly idealistic views of the world around. It could have been any number of things, and number of reasons why she acted as she did. I didn't quite know, though I rarely cared. Whatever it was, it ticked me off.

And I really don't like being ticked off.

The Ga-Matoran was standing right behind me, perhaps a few paces back. I could hear her small shuffled steps on the bleak, rocky ground, the movement brought on by my sudden stop as she adjusted herself to a more comfortable standing position. There were a number of such signs, if you knew where to look. And I'd been looking for a long time.

There was no warning, no small twitch or pause. At first I relatively stationary, and then I was moving. The transition was seamless and fluid, lightning quick and blindingly fast. I whipped around with single step of my foot, pivoting on the other. My clawed hand was already raised, shooting towards the Matoran's neck as I made to pick her up and slam her against the rock wall of the building adjacent to our position.

Yes, I may have been a little ticked off.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Voulge

Voulge walked into a dark alley way and activated his Volitak. Quickly he was gone.. blended in with the very shadows around him. He looked to the wall before him and with a though he summoned little metal rings to form onto the wall and began to climb the wall before reaching the roof. As he stood atop the wall he crouched down with his knees bent and one hand holding onto the roof as he looked over the village.

As his vibrant purple eyes roamed over the various buildings he noted that he could vaguely see Crasaro... He was talking with someone but because of the slant of the roof he was under he could not make out who though there was a bit of a glow which hinted at a possible forge

Hmmm.. maybe he is getting a weapon fixed or forged.. but i have not seen him get his weapon damaged.. most curious.

His gaze now roamed over to the otherside and noted vail was still heading to one of the taverns.. He could not be sure which but it was but he knew that was vail's mission. His gaze now roamed over the other locations. Matoran walking through the streets, some staggering out of the bars though that is when his eyes caught something most intriguing.. What appeared to be a blue skakdi about to strike at a Matoran. Now a good toa would rush down there and put himself between the two.... Voulge was no good toa.. Instead he turned away and moves towards Crasaro's location relying on the rooftops and his mask of stealth to prevent his loud footsteps as he moves across them at a decently fast pace.

Surely that matoran can handle herself..

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: "The forerunner"

I stared at the boiling pot for a few seconds, blinking. Quickly, I grabbed it by the handle, and ran out to the ocean. Submerging the bottom of the bottom of the pot in the ocean, I yelled, "Ok, so maybe it isn't such a good idea to cook it for to long. We don't want it boiling over, do we now!"

I walked over to the sand, and put the pot in the ground. "Let that cool." I promptly covered the Heatstone.

"If someone touches that, I swear on the Great Spirit himself...."

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

"...Well. I'm surprised it didn't explode." Crasaro moved back to his previous position. "So, I'm apparently looking for...someone..."

He paused for a moment.

who was he even looking for, anyways? He forgot already.

"..Someone who...looks...suspicious..."

Crasaro's eyes darted to the cloaked Toa standing close by. "Suspicious like that. He looks suspicious. And you do too. You were trying to cook photothermic powder. And I'm rpetty sure it doesn't taste good enough to eat...unless it can fix headaches. Which lightstones or heatstones can't do on their own, but the two don't explode on their own, either."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Voulge now reached the area where Crasaro had been and smirked as he listened to Crasaro talk.. He then heard Crasaro's question to the group and noted he had unwittingly found the person they were looking for..

Now for some fun

"That is the one we are looking for Crasaro."

He called out from atop the edge of the roof before placing both hands on the edge of the building and promptly catapulted himself off the roof and landed on the ground with his knees bent and his right hand fully against the ground. His trajectory was perfect and his landed spot happened to be next to Crasaro.. He then rose to his full height and deactivated his volitak and let his vibrant purple eyes roam over the group

"Your cloaked friend here left 'me' a message.. this is my ally Crasaro."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: "The Wanderer"

With blinding speed, he placed himself between Voulge and an irritated "Forerunner", holding up his hands to both to prevent an escalation. Both looked slightly taken aback by his abruptness. He made sure he had both of their attention, then pointed towards the rock where he had carved

" :f: :r: :i: :e: :n: :m_d: ". He then stepped back.

Well.

He had not anticipated that the purple-eyed Toa and his compatriots would follow up on his message so quickly. Frankly, he had doubted that they would even bother coming after him. However, such speed indicated great efficiency. He spared Voulge a brief nod, before bringing his eyes back to the boiling photothermic powder, as Crasaro had called it. Apparently, he was quite worried that it would blow them all into small pieces if heated. However... the cloaked Toa was also curious as to what the purpose of boiling an explosive was. He also wanted to know more about these so-called "Piraka". For now, he just waited.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Loren- Ta-koro

IC: Before Vezok could do anything more, the sound of a pair of blades rang through the air. Loren stood a couple yards behind the Piraka, a dark look on his face.

"Put the Matoran down, Skakdi. If not then I will be forced to make you comply."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:Vail strode into the Lavapool Inn. He took note of his surroundings, eyes scanning faces for anything resembling a mystery man. But what did one look for when searching for a mystery man? Vail had only seen the being with his cloak concealing his features. And so far he hadn't noticed any cloaks. The Ta-Toa walked up to the bar. A Ta-Matoran sat to his right. Vail tapped his shoulder. "You haven't happened to have seen a cloaked being around here have you? About my height, very mysterious in mannerism.." The matoran turned to face him. "Sorry." "Thank you." Vail slapped three widgets down in front of him and walked away before he could question it. Vail tried twice more, with no luck. He then left the bar exactly as he had come in, just short nine widgets. Vail sighed. He would just have to be patient, and the mystery man would come to him.

Voulge looked at this 'Forerunner' and considered him

"I am here because your ally here left a message at a restraunt back in Ga-koro telling me he was heading to Ta-koro and something about 'Piraka'. I and two of my allies came here to try and figure out what the heck this was about."

Voulge turned to Crasaro and considered him

"Crasaro can you go an find vail and bring him back here?"

OOC: By the way ora did you get staff permission for the mask of cancellation?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge nodded slowly though his eyes still watched 'forerunner' with a weariness though he turned to the cloaked toa and considered him for a second

"And now you can explain yourself.. Why did you leave me the note specifically and not my team leader, Therris? Why me and what are your plans for my allies and i are only here for investigation at the moment.. We do not plan on getting involved until we speak with the rest of the Toa Sarsi."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

voulged laughed a bit as he heard this

"Ah yes.. because someone using Photothermic powder will not raise enough attention."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Azthran

"Well I haven't done that much. But I have met a Skakdi who took out an arm out of his bag." he said.

Then he watched as the cable car arrived at Ta Koro.

OOC: I think the Skakdi i mentioned either belonged to Vox or Dual Matrix. Can't remember lol.

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

Voulge looked at 'Forerunner' with a look of mock fear

"Oh yes.. so afraid.. and last i checked this was a public location.."

He looks around for a second

"Though i will wait for my allies to arrive and for cloaky here to give me an answer."

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu looked around as the three split up for the moment but then he caught sight of a toa of ice who had been watching the cablecar they arrived on but merely dipped his head to them though Kive-Phu watched the toa of ice.. well like a hawk.

OOC: Well that is more than likely Tivanu your reffering to.. He carries a rahkshi arm in his bag

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Oreius) (Inu)

Intruder.

The Toa of Fire whirled around, standing to his feet even as he reached for his blades. Inu's warmth flickered eagerly at the edge of his mind, along with the smell of blood and the sound of steel on steel. The fire blazed forth in his chest, echoing the Parakuka. The silhouette stood hardly ten feet from him, armed, mysterious, silent. He tensed, prepared to defend, and then Toa Sulov Maru stepped out of the sun's glare.

Oreius relaxed, letting his hands fall from his swords. Inu was mildly disappointed, but he responded with a picture of a pack of wolves, and the feeling of brotherhood, of belonging. The Toa of Earth was a friend.

"Sulov," the Toa said, making his way over to his brother. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that."

The two Toa embraced briefly before stepping apart.

"It's good to see you. What brings you to my Wahi?"

Voulge smirked a bit as he heard the countdown. Before he had even reached the number 4 voulge had grabbed a canister on his belt and formed one of his favorite weapons and his namesake, The Voulge. By the time 'Forerunner' reached 2 voulge had taken a few steps out onto the street keeping a good distance between him and 'forerunner' yet still within striking distance of his weapon out from the cover of the roof and smirked at him

"I would avoid doing anything stupid.. You can blame cloaky here for my presence.." He motions to The cloaked toa "if he would speak up or something i could leave you alone.. I am not here for a fight or anything but as an agent for the Toa Sarsi.."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: "The forerunner"

"I don't care who you are an agent of at the moment. I have to talk with him myself first."

I activated my elemental abilities, and watched as smoke drifted from my hand.

"I would advise you didn't do anything stupid, as I am not quite like anything you have met before."

OOC: I reveal his element. Smoke. And approved by nuju.

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Voulge looked at the toa before him and laughed a bit

"Smoke.. That is your master plan."

He looked to the bit of Photothermic powder that Forerunner had in the sand to prevent from exploding then smiled

"I would avoid doing anything.. I am not here to play games and if you so much as make a move i will through my weapon here at that powder sending us all sky-high from the impact of my blade meeting the powder.. While i do not wish to do that i also am not ready to let someone think they can push me around.. Your choice.. I will wait out here on the street till cloaky is ready to talk or i can blow us up.. your choice.."

Voulge's voice was rather sturdy and no hesitation at all seemingly not lieing about his intentions

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: So... much... activity...

I love it!

By the way, Voxumo, Forerunner and Kaunis are at the Ta-Koro beach. No houses there.

IC Kaunis

(Ta-Wahi, Beach):

Kaunis looked around in desperation as madness began to unfold around her. Several beings had entered the scene, which ticked off Forerunner. And of course there was also the cloaked figure who made her just extremely nervous.

Being no master in combat and not that brave either, Kaunis backed away slowly from the conflict that was threatening to ensue.

IC Kirgan and Hile

(Ta-Koro):

"Well, maybe now you get a chance to do more", Kirgan said to Azthrak. "We're here."

The group consisting of himself, Sulkua, Xaron and Azthrak entered the Ta-Koro village. Kirgan looked around, looking for Soli's forge where Stronin should be working even at this moment. However, before they could find it, Hile ran towards them.

"Kirgan!" Hile exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

He was also accompanied by a Matoran of Iron.

"Hile?" Kirgan said in surprise. Hile was one of his closest non-Onu-Matoran friends. It had been quite a while since they had last seen each other. "We're on a quest."

"A quest?" Hile chuckled. "As I recall, you're not really into quests much."

"Things have changed", Kirgan said with a shrug. "Anyway, meet my new friends. Xaron, Sulkua and Azthrak."

IC Viima and Surina

(Ta-Koro):

Surina had no time to react before Vezok abruptly turned and grabbed her by the throat.

"Gee, a simple 'no thanks' would be enough!" Surina gurgled.

"Put the Matoran down, Skakdi. If not then I will be forced to make you comply", a voice said in the distance.

What Vezok did attracted the attention of others as well, happening in a densely populated area and all that. One of the beings who turned at the commotion was Viima, who was still standing close to Tivanu.

Surina could spot Viima from the corner of her eye, and gasped. What was that Rahkshi-brained hunter doing here? And worse, what if he recognized her? Few knew Surina as well as Viima did, which made Surina that much more nervous.

Thanks to the new mask Surina now wore, Viima could not quite recognize her. The distance was too great to tell by her standard facial features either. Instead, the Le-Matoran simply said to Tivanu: "See, that's why I have so little trust in Skakdi."

Tivanu looked down at Viima and smirked

"Ah.. well yeah i could understand if you think all skakdi are like that."

OOC: Yeah.. far to many poses in to really care enough to edit them all about voulge but i am sure there are shacks or something of the sort on the beach.. I mean thank goodness for random fishing hut *smirks* But i will assume that you guys are out in the open on a beach(why i don't know) and that Voulge is merely standing near an abandoned fishing hut.. that should work

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Yeah, it's no problem.

IC Viima

(Ta-Koro):

"I have to admit that you have kept your word and not tried to kill me since we joined with Orderin", Viima said.

He pointed at the sight of Vezok holding Surina (though they did not know who she was). "Should we try to save her?"

Tivanu brought a hand to rub at his chin before looking down at Viima

"You got anything to write with or anything? I would like to send Kive-phu to orderin and tell him to meet us here.. which i think kive-phu would lead him.. you know just in case."

Though he seemed to suddenly remember the first part and laughed

"and aye i have not killed you yet.. because there is no reason to.. it will not accomplish anything and because i believe killing should be saved as the very last case scenario for anything."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

tivanu attached the note to Kive-phus ankle then within the skakdi language he told her to find Orderin and then she was off. He then prepared his gravity staff and looked at Viima

"you ready?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu laughed

"Try not to get smashed under any skakdi feet."

He then started to move but then held a hand out to stop Viima

"Wait.. before we just attack let's make sure that we are not interrupting an arrest or anything.. for all we know the matoran could have been foolished and attacked first.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: It's Azthran not Azthrak, dangit.

BTW I'm on hiatus tomorrow cuz my family is leaving for a two week vacation.

IC: Toa Azthran

Let's hope I will

he thought as they entered the koro.

Then Azthran saw a Matoran named Hile run towards them. Kirgan started to introducing them to Hile.

"Pleasure to meet you, Hile."

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB