BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Barus

"Good riddance," Judge thought as the crystal toa left. Tracer asked if he could use his kanohi. "I can maybe get us a ways away at best, but not all the way to the base. Seeing how I can't see... I didn't mean that..." Accidental puns seem like they might become a nuissance.

IC Avsa (Tracer)

"... You can't take anybody with you."

IC Veneras

Veneras rolled his eyes "If we can stop talking and start moving, that would be special"

He proceded to jump out the window, and extended his hand back in to aid the others.

"Judge, all you have to do is teleport out the window. Do you think you can manage?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Enforcer.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I lower my stiff arm. Kimala was going to die for this. Not just for Judge's eye, but for her pathetic, self-indulgent insults. She was complaining that her village was gone, that she'd lost everything she had, and wanted us to go through the same? She wouldn't understand. None of them ever would. We had no homes, no justice, no friends, except what we made ourselves. Obsidian; we built it by hand from the ground up, bought the materials with our own hard-won widgets.

The Outsiders is the closest thing any of us ever had to a family, and she wanted us to lose that? This sadistic, privileged Toa who thought she had the right to torture and maim her prisoners? She'd probably lived her whole little life in one of he Koros with no understanding of how harsh life was outside of them. Her pretentiousness makes my blood boil even more, but I recognise the wisdom in Forger's words; perhaps the first good decision he has made since our arrival. Kimala can wait, but this is not over. We will come for her again. Just as we will come for the two Dark Toa who misled us. 

I watch Judge leave, and sigh with relief. At least he is out of harm's way now. But the titan still wishes to lecture me, it seems. "You killed a monster for doing a monstrous deed," I shrug, "I see that as justice, not vengeance. What I saw here was a healer torturing a defeated prisoner. Explain to me where the justice is in letting her walk away like that? She deserves punishment," my voice is gruff, guttural, so mangled I don't even know if anyone can fully understand me, "But Forger is right. She can wait. Mark my words, we will be back for her. If you wish to stand in our way when that time comes, go right on ahead."

I holster my weapon and walk towards the door. "You have evacuated the prisoners as well?" I challenge the De-Matoran, "or do you intend to leave them here to die?" Abruptly, I decide to change the subject, "and before we go, could someone please find me some water to drink?" 

There, I even said please. 

IC: Dayeth 

Dayeth saw Mortem leave, and heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Yes, it was definitely time to go. She couldn't wait for the fire Toa, she would just have to make a break for it now and hope he made his own way out. She fled out into the open, making for the Darkwalk tunnels that rumour said would lead her to Makuta's Vault, and the precious artifacts of evil hidden within it...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Wraith

"You want water? There's plenty of snow outside..." Wraith had seemingly appeared before the group out of nowhere, he was watching his former opponents very closely, and with much scrutiny. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Forger

The tension has drained from the air. Despite a final exchange of sharp words, I do not think more fighting is likely. The adrenaline rush from battle and tense negotiation leaves me, letting me feel the deep seated fatigue I have accumulated because of my wounds, the cold and extensive power usage.

"You want water? There's plenty of snow outside..."

The ice toa from earlier has returned, none the worse for the wear from our fight. "Future note; don't fight indigenous elementals in their element."

In most cases I would tell him our battle was a good one, but he does not seem the talkative type. I feel myself entering a taciturn mood anyways; the only clear goal on my mind is getting us out of here and back to our home.

IC Brontes

People seem to be getting the big picture, finally. "Run now, have petty arguments later." I toss the bull-like vortixx a waterskin from my belt. Hopefully my kindness to him and his one-eyed ally will prevent any further outbursts.

...but close to it

IC: Kimala

She glanced back at the Toa of Plantlife, one eyebrow slightly raised. "I wasn't grouping you with them." She turned and kept walking, through the hole in the wall she had made, heading for the stairs. "And I never said I won't work with them if they'll be helping evacuate. I just refuse to speak with them, offer them looks of anything but hatred, or come into contact with them unless it's to inflict pain." She stopped for a moment, and randomly punched a door, the wood cracking and fragmenting, leaving a hole where her knuckles impacted it. She shook her head, took a deep breath, and kept walking, still muttering. "Great, now my knuckles hurt too. Eye for an eye, honestly. Where the #### do those piraka get their sense of self-entitlement? 'Oh, we just hurt a bunch of people, but we got paid for it, so we're not the bad guys!' What a ####ing moron. Self-righteous, apathetic, unfeeling, heartless MORONS!" Decidedly NOT calm yet, she punched another door, this time sending her fist right through it. She walked again.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Enforcer.

"Thank you," I force myself to say to the Vo-Toa. Taking a swig from the waterskin, I feel the cool liquid soothe the soreness in my throat, washing away the pain and anger inside, to replace it with my usual detached calmness. I can still hear Kimala shrieking in anger "MORONS!" and it sounds like she's taking out that anger on inanimate objects, which I admittedly find hilarious. I even laugh a little, but not too much. I didn't come here to have fun, and I haven't been so far. 

The laughing hurts my throat, so I drink once more.

Then I address the titan, since the other defenders seem to defer to him, whether out of fear or respect, I'm not certain. "I recall your deal with Forger was for us not to be paid, but I think it's fair of us to request some kind of money, or leftover medical supplies, to help Judge when we return, since he was injured after the deal was struck, and not during the battle." I know I'm pushing our luck, but we don't have the supplies required to deal with that kind of injury back at Obsidian, and this is probably the only place we're going to be able to find what we need to help him. "Please," I say again, hoping that my use of courtesy might make it clear that I am being earnest. 

This whole mission has fallen apart, and we've already lost more than we've gained. I'll be ###### before I let us lose anything more. 

IC: Dayeth.

Dayeth paused at the edge of the tunnel, hesitant. Was this really the wisest choice? To throw herself down into the darkness in the vain hope of maybe finding the Vault, and of the beings protecting it actually agreeing to give it to her? But she knew she didn't have much other choice. Besides, her faith in Makuta was strong. If the Dark God saw her heart was devoted, he would protect her, just as he had back during the sinking of the Kumu Islets. She was strong, and she would survive.

With her heart set on this course of action, she threw herself down into the darkness, intent on finding her destiny...

OOC: Dayeth to Kini-Nui...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kellin just looked up at Enforcer like he'd grown a second head.

"...I literally just said everyone's evacuated, you idiot. Everyone is out of danger. Nobody that can't move under their own power is still in this hospital. How are you still breathing? How do you work?" He asked, frustrated and confused by the culmination of all of Enforcer's outbursts that he had had the misfortune of overhearing.

He looked to the rest of the assembled group, both Outsider and defender.

"Man, listening to you people talk, I'm having a bit more of an easy time understanding how you could go through with thinking this was a good idea." he said. "And my crab thinks I run off of weird logic..."

He turned and paused momentarily, glancing back at the Titan.

"Once everyone's ready, show them the way out. Cancer and I'll catch up, we need to take everything down first... And find that other Skakdi who was helping, too." He said, jumping and snatching a small bag tucked away in the doorframe. Passing through, he repeated the action on the opposite side, stuffing the packs in his pouch.

"Oh, and one more thing, big guy," the be-scarfed miner added, looking the titan straight in the eye with a hint of cheeky amusement, frustrations seemingly vented and done with.

"I'm gonna want my stick back before this is all said and done."

Without waiting for a reply, the De-Matoran went to work.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: The Deceiver (Sanctum)

The Vortixx had his back against the wall, and he still tried to beg for mercy. Sadly, Deceiver didn't care. Instead, she created crystal on the wall behind him, attempting to bind the Votixx in it. Then, she thrust her sword towards his chest. She remained utterly silent.

IC: The Champion (Nuju-Marion Hospital)

We finally start moving. Looks like the civilians are outside, and that everything is ready. But something concerned me. I tapped Forger's shoulder lightly with my mace in order to get his attention, and ask him quietly "What about those two Toa who hired us? If they are still outside, they're not going to be too happy that we switched sides"

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Xitec.

Xitec felt the wall behind him change, he looked behind him and saw that it had slowly begun to crystalize, turning around again, he tried to move forward, but the toa was already on top of him. This was it, he raised his arms in a cross up in front of him, trying to shield himself in a last ditch effort. and then, just as the toa's sword began to lunge at his chest, his right arm began to glow with an eerie yellowness, blossoming out from his arm to meet the incoming weapon...

OOC: Xitec (accidentally) activated his kinetic shield,  which is a pointable elliptic shield attached to his arm which returns all energy directed at it in equal measure.

IC: Zekev

Hmm what else...

I scooped up the chain and tossed it far away.

"I don't want trouble, so just sit here and look around, okay?"

"Gimme your money."

IC: "I, uh, I don't have any? :fear: I'm just a random wanderer, y'know? I don't really carry currency with me."

That sucks.

"I want you to remove all you winter gear and run around the village screaming: 'I love making out with icicles!' ten times.

"Afterwards um... leave and do not interfere."

IC: "Yeah, um, apparently you haven't noticed, but, uh, I'm not actually wearing any winter gear. And I'm not actually in any position to run or scream, for the record (that axe of yours is really freaking sharp, by the by)."

We Skakdi are known for our violent and destructive angers. I'm usually cool(geddit?) and controlled, like the good follower of Ak'Rei'An I am, but now I'm getting annoyed.

"Do I look like I care? I want you to collapse in exhaustion and catch hypothermia while proclaiming your passion for frozen liquids. So, take off all your armour or whatever is protecting you from the cold, and do as I say," I gritted my teeth and dug my axe a little bit into the crook of his neck, eyes glowing.

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

IC: This was not Verulas' day.

How talking to one Toa suddenly became more difficult than defending an entire hospital was beyond him, but for some reason, he still felt like he had to try.

"Well, that anger of yours, no matter how justifiable it is, is still unhealthy. There wasn't much of a point in making demolition plans if you're just going to punch everything apart from the inside."

He continued following her, glancing at the fist impressions she had left in the past two doors and gaining a pretty good idea of what would happen to his face if he didn't choose his words carefully.

"I'm not asking you to let it go, just to bottle it up and set it aside for a bit so it doesn't obscure your judgement. You don't want to end up doing something that you'll regret later because of it."

He wasn't expecting a complete mood change, but he was hoping that at least some of what he was saying would reach her.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

We finally start moving. Looks like the civilians are outside, and that everything is ready. But something concerned me. I tapped Forger's shoulder lightly with my mace in order to get his attention, and ask him quietly "What about those two Toa who hired us? If they are still outside, they're not going to be too happy that we switched sides"

IC Forger

"Unfortunately for them, it would now be ten versus two. The most likely outcome is that we're put on their ****list. We never directly revealed our group identity or location to them, so we can assume it will take them time to discover those things, perhaps they never will. In the end, either we'll find them, or they'll find us. Ready and waiting."

...but close to it

IC: Barus (Judge)

Barus was met with a face full of snow. Usually he'd scold himself for not being accurate, but he thought he'd give himself a break. He got up and started his treck back... "home". As he was walking, his absent eye still hurt. He wasn't surprised by this, just annoyed. On a very high level. His feet felt frozen, well his entire body felt frozen, but his feet especially. Some how Judge hated the cold almost more than he hated the heat. At least bad memories didn't come up when he felt snow.

Barus eventually made it back to the transport between the two regions. He waited as he felt the climate change. He didn't allow himself to fall asleep. Not yet.

OOC: See you at Ta.

She actually laughed at that. A genuinely humorous laugh, not a bitter, resentful or humorless one. She got the feeling this Toa thought she was being more difficult than she actually was. Or intended to be, at least. "Why do you think I'm letting it all out now?" She rubbed her sore knuckles, figuring she'd find bruises there the next day. They passed by a room that she peeked into briefly before continuing, with a perplexed look. She'd left the now hand-less Ta-Matoran in there, but she was gone now. Most likely running to safety, so there was one burden off her mind.

She reached the stairwell and stepped through, holding the door for him after she'd passed through. "I understand working together helps and all, but you don't seriously buy their excuses, do you? That they're neutral, so we should just forgive them like nothing happened?"

OOC: Oh hey, this is kinda late, but I just wanted to say, major props to Isamu earlier. He had the balls to let his character lose a fight, and took losing his eye like a champ, and I think that's something that deserves commendation. Kudos to you, man. 

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

That sucks.

"I want you to remove all you winter gear and run around the village screaming: 'I love making out with icicles!' ten times.

"Afterwards um... leave and do not interfere."

IC: "Yeah, um, apparently you haven't noticed, but, uh, I'm not actually wearing any winter gear. And I'm not actually in any position to run or scream, for the record (that axe of yours is really freaking sharp, by the by)."

We Skakdi are known for our violent and destructive angers. I'm usually cool(geddit?) and controlled, like the good follower of Ak'Rei'An I am, but now I'm getting annoyed.

"Do I look like I care? I want you to collapse in exhaustion and catch hypothermia while proclaiming your passion for frozen liquids. So, take off all your armour or whatever is protecting you from the cold, and do as I say," I gritted my teeth and dug my axe a little bit into the crook of his neck, eyes glowing.

IC: "Owowowwatchthepointaargh.  Look, man, I can't really do anything if you've got me pinned to the ground like this."

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

OoC: Skip, Xitec's profile says that the shield absorbs the energy, and now you say that it reflects the energy back? I'm confused, but I'll go by your profile entry.

The Vortixx raised his arms, and somehow, her sword was deflected. She stumbled, and realised that a strange shield had appeared around his arm. She seemed to think for a short moment, and then swung her sword, trying to slash past the shield.

"It's not like I fear them, but I was afraid that they would spread the message of our unloyalty. Thankfully you didn't tell them our name." I bump him on the shoulder with my fist. "Good job." Then I follow others outside. It's cold, and I feel like I need a drink.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Haarnak (Ko-Koro Hospital)

The cold had crept into Haarnak's limbs, chilling them and sending the skin beneath his armour as white as death. 

His eyes flickered open weakly, allowing a sickly, lime green glow from his eyes out into the air. His back was covered in lacerations and burns from the explosion of his arrows, but his dagger, bow and Kanohi were still present. Groaning and half-screaming from the pain, Haarnak activated his Kanohi, sending himself flying upwards. He reached the cloud layer with what was left of his sanity intact, and then sent himself careering through the sky, far into the east.

OOC: Haarnak to Ta-Wahi, landing at Obsidian Outpost.

VBWj75sh.png

IC Veneras

Veneras thought about all he'd seen and heard "I don't believe anyone is nuetral" he answered, "What was the Ba-Toa's crime?" he asked

"Forgive my late arrival." the toa added "I'm afraid I have been gone for a very long time."

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC: Photu.

Photu had barely moved a foot forward when a second rumble came from behind. All the Matoran had left him, but he turned around and saw the Tunnel collapse for a second time.

"What the- oh no."

He raced back to the tunnel.

"Oh no."

This was not a good day currently. At times like these he wished he was an rock-toa.

OOC: Okay, a second collapse. Huh.

I considered his words. The dude was right.

I moved back slowly, axe pointed at him, eyes still glowing.

"Go on. I ain't got all day."

IC: Exhaling, Joskander staggered to his feet, clutching the injured side of his torso- and promptly activated his Kakama and sprinted for the Ko-Koro gates.  "HA.  LATER, LOSERowowowowpaiiiiiiiiiin..."

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC: Wraith 

The patients had been evacuated, that meant it was time for them all to move on...for him to move on.

Wraith had his own path to follow, Ko-koro was now enslaved. He could not rest until it was free again. He turned to leave the hospital. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Verulas moved through the doorway leading to the stairs before leaning his back against the wall and carefully crossing his arms over his chest, trying not to aggravate his ribs.

"It's not my place to forgive since I wasn't attacked, and even if I was, I'd probably chalk it up to being a hazard of the job. Forgetting about the incident and acting like it never happened is another story entirely. The whole lot of them make me uneasy, and I usually don't play well with other mercs."

He paused, sighing a bit before continuing.

"As for their excuses, well, everyone's got one. For example; the money I don't use to survive goes to training and better equipment so my comrades get to return alive from the jobs I take. Granted, I've occasionally had to do some not-so-nice things to get that money, but I've always tried to do them in a way where no one else gets put in the crossfire. One bad decision can turn you into the villain of someone else's story, and sometimes subtlty is prefered over a high body-count."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Woops, sorry man, wrote that late at night and didn't check the specifics, my bad.

IC: Xitec.

Well, Whatever that was, it had given him a moment's reprieve. He scrambled to his feet and started backpedaling away from her. The shield was still up, for now, so he kept that in between the two of them, trying to block the next swing. She didn't seem to have any other weaponry, so maybe if he could keep her at arms length he could survive this. He glanced down at his left arm, and maybe whatever gadget he had on there would help too.

Xitec broke through the crystal bond, and stood up. Her swing hit his shield, and she felt how all the force of her blow was absorbed. She pulled back her sword, and with one fluid motion she struck at the Vortixx again. He blocked, but the Deceiver was relentless and kept striking at him, trying to get through his defences. She showed no sign of emotion and remained silent.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Ooc: On my phone

"You offered me help without payment when I arrived at the hospital. That puts you in my good books. For now at least." Her voice hardened then. "But if I find out you take payment for the injury of innocents in the future, you'd best keep an eye out."

They emerged outside, and the Toa of Crystal immediately busied herself helping the patients. Ignoring her injuries, she ladened herself with several patients who were too weak to walk, making the most of her hard-earned strength. Her anger and bitterness evaporated immediately, replaced with a soft motherly smile, and gentle touch.

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Forger

I allow myself a few hours of respite. The evacuating patients do not know me, what I have done, nor my past crimes. Most are matoran, born and taught of toa as heroes. So I let myself fall into that role, an actor-hero. A fake, a forgery.

Regret, shame and doubt surface, emotions I thought had been dealt with a long time ago. Hardly two days had passed since I was the confident and prideful leader, maybe it was as much a role as the one I immerse myself in now. Why had I been fighting for the people responsible for this? Only now, helping the wounded and ill, have I seen the truth of the situation. Seen the tragedy for what it is.

I could lie to myself, blame others for my poor decisions. But to what end? "Might makes right," that was something I considered a truth. A fact of the world, unchangeable by words or actions. At the end of the day, the victor was the one with the power.

So, it reasoned, the only way to achieve my ideal, what I believed was right, was to have power. Power to crush anyone that would violate it. But the power to change things held no use for me if I let my sense of self, my ideals and beliefs, fall to the wayside in it's pursuit. I had turned my mind to steel as hard and sharp as my swords. That was my error.

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC Veneras

As the toa of ice exited the hospital he saw one of the characters from inside standing alone. 
So much had happened, he didn't know who was on what side... but did sides really matter?

Veneras wandered towards the forger and put his hand on his shoulder 
"if you will keep me company" he said ernestly "I would be in your debt."

Edited by Veneras

--Character Profiles--

IC: "Believe me, the people I take payment for "injuring" aren't innocent in the slightest," Verulas said as he followed her outside. "Civilians are deal breakers. They're safe as long as they don't start picking a fight with me first; if they do, they end up taking a drug-induced nap and eventually wake from their slumber with their widgets missing. Like I said, I don't hurt anyone who isn't asking for it."

As the words emerged from his mouth, he spied the Matoran who he had relieved of his money after he had pushed the Toa down a flight of stairs. It was time to make himself scarce, lest said Matoran recognize him and start making a fuss over the incident. They didn't need any more problems right now, especially one involving him.

"I'm... uh... going to go scout the perimeter and... uh... make sure no one else is stupid enough to attack us again today," he said as he activated his Volitak and started inconspicuously walking away from the Crystal-Toa. "Nice chatting with you."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Xitec

Ok, so the delaying strategy wasn't working so well. For one, his arm was being battered constantly, and he didn't know how long his shield was going to hold. If he was going to do something, he needed to do it now. Waiting till the toa swung her sword again, instead of stepping back and pulling up his shield as usual, he pushed forward, aiming to put the shield in the middle of her sword's sweep.  Then, with his left hand, he swung his arm up and over at her right side, hoping for some sort of energy sword or whip to come out. Instead, the claw at the end of his arm spun rapidly, and then shot out, followed by a trail of crackling, held plasma. A clank rang out through the cavern as the claw connected with the middle third of the sanctum wall, Pulling the plasma beam taunt.  

"Uh-oh." He wimpered as the attachment on his arm slowly began to spin in reverse. 

OOC: Xitec used his plasma hookshot (which I doublechecked this time!) , and is now probably going to hurtle into a wall posthaste.

She raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Alright." She was going to object, saying he would be of more use helping patients, but she supposed someone had to patrol.

Her eyes fell on one of the (formerly) enemy mercenaries helping the patients, acting like the heroic savior everybody wished Toa still were. He wasn't one of the ones that had made her blood boil with their sham morals before, but she still couldn't keep from rolling her eyes and grimacing every time she caught sight of him.

She ladened herself with a total of six patients. Five Matoran, one Turaga. A Matoran held in each arm, one strapped to each side, and the last Matoran and the Turaga strapped to her front and back. She looked comically like a babysitter. Really using all her abilities, she levitated two comatose patients' beds (insulated against the cold by her crystal) with her Matatu and set to following the trail of refugees headed for Ta-Koro.

Ooc: to Ta-Koro, I suppose. Unless someone wants to talk to her on the way, which I wouldn't mind!

BZPRPG Profiles

Xitec retaliated suddenly, and pushed forward instead of stumbling backwards. She was quick to react, pulled her sword away and took a step back. But as she was about to strike again, Xitec raised his left arm, and aimed at her with some strange device. She instinctively stepped to the side, and dodged a glowing hookshot that instead hit the wall behind her. Almost immediately, the hookshot started to pull Xitec towards the wall, and she stayed out of the way, and activated her Huna.

IC: The Champion (Not too far away from the hospital)

I trudge in the snow, carrying a wooden box full of medical supplies. From here, I can finally catch a glimpse of the Koro. It's a beautiful place, carved out of ice, with bridges spanning across deep chasms and windmills spinnig high above. Few pillars of black smoke rise from the gates of the village, with corpses scattered around in front of it. I wonder if any civilians are still inside the walls, hiding away from the besiegers. If so, they are likely to be taken prisoner, enslaved, robbed, murdered, abused violently.. Sieges are brutal affairs. But there is not much we can do. In total, there is about a dozen of us, including five Outsiders. We're divided, the first half has no designated leader and the second half wil not go on such a dangerous mission without payment. There is little hope for those trapped inside the place they used to call home.

I turn away and continue walking. It's a long journey ahead of us, and I would like to get inside a warm, comfortable tavern with a refreshing drink in my hands as soon as possible.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Forger

"If you will keep me company, I would be in your debt."

The ko-toa from earlier had approached, he had seemed a reasonable person earlier, if perhaps a little naive. His sword was an interesting one, the handle running perpendicularly to the blade rather than parallel with a hilt as found in most swords. If I actually knew how to wield such weapons, I would've asked to see it.

"Sure. You can help me with some of these supplies," I unclip one of the sleds of supplies I have dragging, connected to my belt with a chain. I hand the lead to him. "Thank you for your actions earlier. You seemed a fair bit cooler headed than some of the others here."

...but close to it