BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Viima

(Ko-Le-Wahi border, gorge):

Viima analyzed his position and replied "My hands are free more or less, but my right foot seems to be stuck pretty bad."

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu stroked his chin as he went over what was provided. He reached into his satchel and looked over his current supplies. Some rope, a heastone in it's canister and a lighstone in a similar canister. There was various bits of food and some water... not exactly ideal rescue supplies. Though there was something that could work

"Viima, what do you have in your bag?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

NPC: Ihu Koronan Highlanders

Murrae nodded wordlessly, kneeling to put her hands on Vandal's knee and...

Focus. Feel the broken bones, push them back... One of her fingers twitched as the cracked pieces of his patella melded into one piece under her hands. She did the same to his ribs, wiping the sweat from her forehead and standing when she was done. "Be careful of the knee. Bones are resealed, might take some time for the connective tissue to get back to top condition."

Meanwhile, the Sergeant tromped toward Obsidian Outpost, eyes carefully detailing its guards. He didn't intend harm. But old habits die hard.

• Upvote 1

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

A steady flow of refugees had been coming through the outpost all afternoon. Zero hated putting everything on hold to help the wounded, but she was glad that they had acquired an extra healer. She had so many questions lingering in the back of her mind, however, and it seemed as if Enforcer had made some sort of exchange with Ihu-Koro that she was still in the dark about. With all the refugees coming in, it was safe to assume that Ko-Koro had fallen.

This was a problem. It was only a matter of time before the dark forces spread, and she was certain that their numbers were far too great to confront alone. Forger's report from his last mission had stated that Makuta-worshippers had joined up with a cult of religious extremists, and that their combined brawn was quite impressive. The Outsiders would eventually need to align with Ihu-Koro, and give it's inhabitants the truth. It was the only way.

Better to join together against one side of the conflict than to have both sides pointing their guns at you.

Zero was prepared for anything, and was not intent on losing her base to a bunch of dark, necromancer nutbags. 

She made her way to the Mess Hall, for the smell food had reached her nostrils and dragged her from the confinement of her quarters. On her way down the corridor, she spotted Vandal answering the gate to let more newcomers inside. Her pace quickened. She needed to get at least half of The Outsiders out on a mission soon. There were far too many people milling about the outpost, and she didn't know any of these new recruits well enough to trust them with secrecy. Island-wide news of mercs inhabiting the cable car station near Ihu-Koro would only attract belligerent company to their doorstep, and that was something she would much rather avoid. 

She entered the hall, taking note of the beings who sat clustered around a table. It was where the meal was being served, of course. Forger had seemingly recovered more quickly than expected. 

What a day, she thought to herself, sighing and striding up to the table.

"Forger, Enforcer. Could I steal you two for a moment?" 

Edited by Requiem
  • Upvote 1

IC: Krakant.

Krakant had heard most of the conversation between his "employee" and the new guy. He grinned and then walked up to the new guy.

"Now hold on a second, how do we know that he won't have already read our minds and know that there's a sniper waiting for him? And how do we go about doing this? Half a dozen merc's simply striding into Ga-Koro isn't going to go down lightly." He said, turning towards Zarkov.

IC Gresak:

Gresak smirked. "That's why we rush him, keep 'im too off balance to use his mask."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Enforcer - Obsidian Outpost.

"Sure," I get to my feet, "Did you know Forger could cook?" it suddenly occurs to me to ask Zero if she knew about his secret talent. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Viera)

At the look of displeasure in the shopkeepers eyes at the blood coming from her zombie's he'd. With a simple gesture to the ground, she ordered him to clean up, which he did so with a rag he had on hand.

Meanwhile, Viera had been vigilantly watching Lantz, noting his movements. He was a Toa of gravity, just like her. But he likely didn't have the skill or experience she did, otherwise he would know there were much more effective methods than lifting your opponent off of the ground. A few different techniques she'd used on a Skakdi back in Le-Koro came to mind- applying pressure where pressure was due.

"You," she snapped at Noxas, "you're coming with me."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Transient

Intrigued at Zero's sudden appearance, Transient moved towards her.

"Er, my leader," the Toa said, "not to pry, but do you require my assistance? I find myself without much purpose at the moment, so if you need anything, anything at all, I am available."

Realizing the awkwardness of his words, Transient stuttered and tried to correct himself. "Uh, well, you know what I mean. Business-wise, I meant. I'm available business-wise..."

IC: Marauder

Marauder awoke suddenly, drool that had been pooling from his toothy jaw splattering everywhere as he yanked his head up from the bed.

Everything was dark. Why was everything dark? The Skakdi pondered that for a moment.

Oh, yeah! Duh! He was still bound hand and foot and head!

Wait a moment, he thought to himself. That's not a good thing.

Marauder could still feel the metal blindfold that was still clamped onto his skull. He hissed as he struggled against the rigid limb clamps, reminding him of his bondage. He must have been here for hours!

Having regained his full strength after so long, Marauder shouted into the darkness that was the med bay (or so he assumed), "Hellooo?! I'm still here!! Don't make me sing, because I have no problem doing so!"

He took in a deep breath and prepared for song.

• Upvote 1

IC: Crab

Crab finished his food. "That was very good!" He said thankfully. He got up and could hear a faint yelling in the place he was in before. He scampered his way down and saw the annoying skakdi from earlier babbling about singing whilst tied up. Crab decided to slam the back of his claw into the skakdi's stomach to make him stop.

Before a single succulent note could fly out of the Skakdi's mouth, he felt something sharp and metallic jab into his gut.

With a loud WWWOOOOHHHFF, the Skakdi's head slammed back onto the bed. After regaining his lost air, he raised his head again.

"Who did that?" He asked hoarsely. "That was a very risky move - I could've been, er, faking! Seriously, though - who was that? 'Twas a heck of an elbow jab."

"Oh - a claw? My friend, you must be quite the odd being..."

Marauder saw his chance. "If I promise not to look at you funny - heaven forbid! - would you remove my blindfold? Just a quick snip-snip from your, er, 'claws' and I'm sure it'll be taken care of! If you do that, I promise to answer your questions. Also, I reeeally want to see what you look like. You sound like a Skakdi to me... but you don't sound like one, if you get the drift."

Marauder sighed.

"Okay, so you don't trust me. I can tell by your tone, brother. (I'm quite sure you're a Skakdi, correct me if I'm wrong!) But do you really think I'd harm a fellow Skakdi? I suppose you do. But there's only one I care about harming..."

The Skakdi clenched his fists, his body visibly tensing. "That Vortixx. He tried to blow me away. Free me, allow me to have my revenge, and I'll leave - forever. I could even give you something valuable in return..."

IC: Varan

Varan was standing near the door, his Kanohi on high alert. His experiences in stealth and recon kept him safe from any prying eyes - for now.

What I wouldn't give to have that Volitak right now," he thought smugly. "I'd be out of here by now."

The Toa of Gravity quietly sank back and waited for the oppurtune moment.

• Upvote 2

Marauder giggled. After a moment of giggling, it turned to guffawing. After that, it was high-pitched, raucous laughter. Tears streamed from underneath his blindfold as his body went limp on the bed. He was choking on his own laughter.

After a minute more, he managed to calm down back to a chuckle.

"My-my dear Crab - first off, what an awful name! Oh, had me in stitches, it did - 'Crab'!'Crab'!!" The Skakdi began laughing once again, rising to an even higher pitch this time. His chest heaved with every outburst, and his sparking heartlight nearly blew.

"I'm - I'm so sorry, er, Crab," he said. Though he had finally calmed down yet again, saying the name had caused him to giggle once more. "Forgive me. But, uh, your a fool. You see, if I get out of here - when I get out of here - how do you think you'll defend yourself when I come after you? The Outsiders... you're not one of them. Not yet. And when I'm free, I'll target you first. You have a choice," he giggled, "'Crab'. Release me now and take the chance. Or wait for someone else to do the honor, and you'll see how fast and relentless a predator hunts."

He yawned. "Make your choice. I win either way."

• Upvote 1

Crab laughed at the pathetic skakdi. "Ok I'll cut your blindfold." He then proceeded to put his claw around his WHOLE head and squeezed. "This'll get it off for sure! After all, this has cut through solid rock before." He squeezed slowly but not gently, intending for it to hurt. "Oh and by the way, Crab isn't my real name."

Edited by VahkiDane
  • Upvote 1

Marauder felt the claw begin to squeeze his head. Checkmate, he thought triumphantly to himself.

"It - may not be your real name," he said with effort as the claw's pressure began to sink in. "And yet, it's as - absurdly idiotic as you are, ya welp."

The thing had made its first - and last - mistake. It may have been applying pressure slowly and evenly, but where was all that pressure going to go first? Right into the blindfold. A few painful moments later, the metal band popped from his skull, and Marauder squinted against the burning light. A second later when his sight had returned, he found himself staring into Crab's disgusting face.

"Dang, shorty," he sniggered. "You ARE ugly. Butt-ugly, in fact. But I can help put you out of your Mata Nui-awful misery."

Twin piercing lasers shot from Marauder's eyes and into Crab's. Quickly, he turned his head towards his braces, slicing them wide open in a matter of seconds. Not checking to see if Crab had actually been harmed, the Skakdi jumped from his bed like a Kane-Ra, ready to fight to the death.

IC:

Marfoir hated Ko-Koro. He absolutely hated it. It was cold, it was annoying, and now it was populated by the sort of low-lifes and other scum he'd tried to avoid working with his entire life. And yet, now Ko-Koro proved to be the safest place for him. So he was keeping his tongue in check, ignoring his loathing of a large number of the populace of this new Ko-Koro, and just generally keeping his head down. He'd rather not be bothered by some brute looking for money, or some coward looking for an assassin who didn't even have the money to pay him what he'd charge.

He'd thought he'd been done dealing with this when the Kumu Islets sank. Sure, he was sad about all the people who had died, but at least he wouldn't have to deal with them anymore.

He was wrong.

So now he was watching a pair of Skakdi get repeatedly bothered by various beings in the Koro, and now one of them - a big, ugly, blue-coloured brute who had enough muscle mass built up to make Marfoir think he was compensating for some other problem of his (whether it be physical or mental, he didn't know) compared to the big, ugly, red-coloured brute who was probably the same way - was roughing up a Matoran who looked like he'd ingested too many overripe bula berries or done some other stupid thing. He thought for a moment about interfering, and decided against it; little blue was going to get ripped to shreds for big blue for a reason, and it wasn't for Marfoir to decide whether or not it was a good reason when he was smaller than either of the Skakdi who he was watching.

So instead he just stood there, his rifle in its case right next to him, watching with some vague interest and wishing he had something else to do.

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Marauder's front torso was still sore from the plasma impact delivered by the Vortixx earlier - and if the claw had connected with it, it would have all been over. But Marauder, insane though he was, had a unique trait - he had an amazing memory. Combining this with animalistic instincts and reflexes, and this made Marauder almost impossible to defeat the same way twice.

He easily dodged the punch, jumping over Crab and landing behind him. He quickly sent a spinning kick at the hunched being's back.

After doing so, the Skakdi bolted towards the table in the left corner. On it were his weapons - two Patero launchers (still loaded), an ammunition belt equipped with more Stralix power capsules, and the gift from his creator - dual Repeller Bracers. Fitting the bracers over his knuckles - the bands were designed to encase his entire hand, allowing for a larger area of contact - and strapping his belt on, Marauder grabbed both Patero launchers and jumped onto the table. He cocked both at once.

He grinned his signature Skakdi smile, the fangs dripping saliva, his right lip curled a bit higher as he tilted his head up in that direction. He snarl-laughed with glee. This was going to be fun.

"Make a move, Reindeer Games."

Marauder was not the only one with secrets. For the first time since he had arrived here, Crab stood at his full height. He was still short, but it revealed his muscular chest. He then gave a growl and tapped his chest with both of his claws, signalling "Come on then?". "Aw.. are you afraid the big scawy vortixx is going to come and kill you?" He asked, taunting him.

IC: Krakant.

Krakant had heard most of the conversation between his "employee" and the new guy. He grinned and then walked up to the new guy.

"Now hold on a second, how do we know that he won't have already read our minds and know that there's a sniper waiting for him? And how do we go about doing this? Half a dozen merc's simply striding into Ga-Koro isn't going to go down lightly." He said, turning towards Zarkov.

IC Gresak:

Gresak smirked. "That's why we rush him, keep 'im too off balance to use his mask."

IC:

"We have to split up first of all," Zarkov said. "Then track em' down. We can't all move as a group. Second, I'm not sure that plan would work, he might see it coming. Besides we don't have to kill em', just get that mask."

-IC:-

As the two potential subordinates engage in conversation, I am elucidated as to why this bounty is so important. Behind me, with a grunt of dissastifaction (and the accompanying euphony of a shattering endoskeleton), Vezok attacks the Matoran. I only turn enough to glance over my shoulder; if his rage transfers from the diminutive simpleton to my person, a problem will arise; until then, the best course of action would be impassivity.

As I turn my head back to the two Skakdi, using the movement to further observe my surroundings, I discover a Vortixx, armed with what appears to be a firearm. One of his kind, possessing a similar physique, has been vaguely described to me before, in the blood-stained ruins of a temple half an island away; an assassin, specializing in marksmanship and ranged target elimination.

At last, a true prospect.

I see this bounty is of great importance; if you wish to offer your services when unoccupied, locate me.” My half-smile never wavering, I turn away and stride towards the Vortixx."

Upon approach, I speak with utter calm, betraying no amusement or excitement. “If I am not mistaken,” my speech is debonnaire eloquence made manifest. “You are ill at ease among this crowd. They are, to create a candid comparison, plebeian in relation to you. Marfoir, I presume?” Though it is unlikely he knows me by anything more than auxiliary information concerning the others' fumblings in Ta-Koro, I do not introduce myself. The Vault technology strewn across the majority of my form shall be description enough.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:

Marfoir raised an eyebrow, somewhat interested that big, red, and ugly was now talking to him, and seemed to know him by name. That was wonderful, in Marfoir's eyes. Absolutely wonderful. He obviously couldn't sit around and keep his head down in peace. There just had to be somebody who knew him. And, of course, this was somebody Marfoir recognized as well. Partially from descriptions he'd received or at least seen/heard before, partially from the large amount of odd weaponry strewn about his being.

"Hakann, I presume. If I am not mistaken, you're a little ill-at-ease as well, if only because you're having to deal with this lot as well. And your big, blue, ugly friend back there, who seems to think roughing up smaller creatures is an acceptable pastime in public," the Vortixx replied, his tone neither mocking nor plain. "If you know much of anything about me, you'll know I like to get to the matter at hand before engaging in small talk. If you're here to recruit me or hire me or something like that, say it now. If you're here for a fight, you'd be better off trying to fight your big, blue, over-compensating friend back there. If you're here just to talk, please, leave me alone."

Edited by The Otter
  • Upvote 1

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Marauder was stunned for a moment. He let both arms drop to his sides as his jaw also dropped. He eyed Crab like a tap-dancing Ussal who had just won a game of X-Treme Kolhii Lava Surfing against him by using a magical toothpick.

"Are - are you kidding me right now?" He hissed. He threw up his arms in disgust. "You imp! That was a lie! An 'L-Y-E' - er, you know what I mean. A lie!! I'm not afraid of that brute - I dislike him, perhaps, but fear? Nah. You see, I need him to like me, creature. In retrospect, it was I who had committed wrongly. The Vort was only acting out against my offensive actions - after all, I invaded his house, talked back to his face, and disrespected his extremely sexy leader by making suggestive comments. I want to gain the man's trust, not lose it a second time! Seriously, how dumb are you?"

Not the least bit impressed by the being's muscles - or, at least, not showing it - Marauder jumped off of the table and slung both Patero launchers across his back. He crouched into a fighting pose, his Repeller Bracers glinting prominently on each fist.

"I dare you to try and punch me again, Crab." Of course, he giggled again at the name, drool dripping from his underbite. "See what happens."

OOC: Last post for tonight, gents. Will return sometime tomorrow, probably.

• Upvote 1

"How the ###### was I supposed to know that?!! Great Spirit, do I look like I read minds? Can you stop insulting how I look for one ###### second you obnoxious little ? I didn't ask to look like this, I didn't WANT to look like this, so leave me alone and go lie somewhere else. You are the ###### living stereotype of a skakdi." Crab shouted, angrily. "Shoot me then! Do it." 

Edited by VahkiDane

The Toa of gravity tightened her gaze on the frightened Matoran.

"...the kind that does what I tell him to without complaint or rebellion? I don't really get what you're asking."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"Well yes," she said, leaping up onto her steed, "but decidedly less dead." For the first time, she took a good look at Noxas. He was innocent, timid, easily coerced- he would work as an underling. Someone to do the dirty work. Perfect.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

The dark man continued to watch the Piraka. He was surprised to see how quickly the beings around them turned to insults and vague threats; did they not know of the Piraka's reputation? They held off the Maru; they escaped Ta-Koro; they walked the streets with an entourage of Rahkshi. Should one of the Skakdi descend suddenly into rage, these annoyances might as well be gnats before a hurricane.

OOC: Messenger reception approved by Nuju.

IC: Ahka Tamara & NPC Highlander

Tamara turned away from the crowd. The city needed tending to- and besides, Lieutenant Terenor was urgently trying to get her attention... A messenger from Onu had arrived.

She sighed. It appeared that the one village she had never dealt with might be another ally. Terenor was dispatched quickly, his Kakama aiding him in the dash down the mountain and toward Onu.

OOC: Lieutenant Terenor to Onu Koro.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Vezok

There are no words to be said nor thoughts to be brought up, for I had none to speak or think. My free hand comes up, the air around it glowing aandnf fizzing as its particles are dissolved into their primordial constitute parts. Or that's what Avak told me.

Whatever happened, it would sure as Karz deal with my problem, or rather, disintegrate it, as I placed my hand almost lightly upon the suspended matoran's chest.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -