BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Likely because you're drinking, Floria," Edubard replied, the obvious answer to the simple question. He smiled, before turning to Ensis and Lasinia. A hobgoblin? Why, he would never...

"I'm afraid I have to agree with good mister Duellant here, Lasinia. I'm much too handsome to be a hobgoblin, and I'm horrible with disguises. Although if you're a hobgoblin in disguise, you should've told us before."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"It would explain her unnatural ability to come and go from any room or location as she pleases, whenever she pleases." I noted, giving the Toa in question a cheerful grin. I'd not dealt with the occurrences personally...

But I'd heard the tales.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Mimira

Slurrrrrrrrppppp!

Mimira inhaled yet another glass of fruit juice, sitting on a stool that was way higher than she was tall.

"Lasiniaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Mimira caled the insane Toa next to her. "What's a....hobgoblin?" Mimira seemed quite...jittery. Probably from all the sugar in the several drinks she'd downed. Thankfully the crew of the Infernavika had been intelligent enough to keep alcohol away from her.

Of course, with every drop of alcohol the rest of the crew was having, that intelligence would probably not last.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Lasinia

"It's a super amazing creature from SPACE."

For some strange reason, she promptly decided to spin around in a circle.

"Or that's what I can remember. Maybe I'm a hobgoblin. Maybe you're a hobgoblin. Maybe we're all hobgoblins who have forgotten that we're hobgoblins."

She stopped.

"Or we could just be thinking too hard about this."

IC:

As the night wore on, Vail's hunger dwindled. Moonlight sifted its way through the trees and illuminated his blood-caked Kanohi as he topped off his final glass of the liquid. The Lesterin's body remained slumped against the trunk, as if sleeping peacefully. Vail swallowed and licked his fingers before turning to face the corpse.

"Now, what to do with you..." A hollow tinking sound followed as he tapped the base of his Pakari in thought. "Oh, I know!" He said after a moment of mock suspense. He retrieved his soiled blade and fastened the grail back onto his belt. "Just wait right there, I'll be back in a flash." He chuckled and loped off into the underbrush.

When he returned, he held in his hand a long vine strand that he had cut easily from a nearby branch. He bound the Lesterin's legs securely with one end, then used the remaining slack to sling the limp form easily over one shoulder.

"Let's go for a swim."

The roar of the waterfall was deafening. Vail stood on the cliff's peak and peered down into the frothing abyss. The water that waited below was nearly 5 bios deep.

Piece of cake.

The Toa of Fire waded into the shallows towards a large rock that jutted out of the swift current. He unwraveled the vine just enough so it would wrap around projection twice. Then he fastened the Lesterin's emptied body tightly to its eroded face. Vail's mask thrummed.

He put his shoulder against the rock, and with a labored grunt, heaved with all the strength he possessed. The rock obeyed and slid off the edge, plummeting out of sight.

SPLASH!

Vail sighed with relief and waded back towards shore. Unless some unlucky Ga-Toa decided to take a midnight dive, the body was not likely to be discovered.

The water pulled at his ankles, begging him to succumb to its strength, but he managed to make it back to the rocky beach without being swept away. He hadn't managed to keep himself from getting completely soaked however, and a myriad of droplets now cascaded off his crimson features. At least the blood had been washed away.

Vail made his way back towards the lights of Ga-Koro slower than usual, for guilt weighed him down and made each footstep more hesitant than its predecessor. The madness that came with consuming the wine of the living diminished gradually as sorrow replaced where was once energized vigor. He was a lost soul, endlessly bound to the shadows for eternity.

Now and then, the stars above chose to reveal themselves between wisps of cloud cover. Countless heroes gazed down upon a Toa who had lost his way. Vail kicked a rock and watched as it soared off the cliff's edge. Simultaneously, a bone rattling scream resounded across the treetops.

The Ta-Toa's legs worked mechanically. He sprinted towards its source without even thinking. Was someone in desperate need? If so, he had to be the one to save them. For the only thing that could suppress the monster that lurked within him were the results that came of good deeds.

Vails heart pounded in his chest along with the fall of his footsteps. He wasn't even bothering to hide their sound. He was too afraid to arrive on the scene late, too afraid to come across the body of an unlucky being who had suffered an ill fate.

He stumbled breathlessly into a small clearing. Feathers littered the ground along with the corpses of several small birds. They had all died the same way, spiked through the breast with iron stakes. A Toa kneeled amongst them, head lowered as if mourning their deaths.

That was when Vail noticed the tears. They caught the moon's glimmer and reflected it back before falling to earth and disappearing into the soil. The Toa sobbed into the silence of the night, alone in a world of darkness.

Vail stepped into the dim light, although he had more than likely already revealed himself through his haste. Upon closer view, the Toa had violet eyes that shone out of an angular Kanohi.

Vail stopped as if stunned. Although the expression on the Toa's face was one he had never seen before, there was no doubt in his mind who it was that sat before him.

Voulge.

Edited by Requiem

IC: Voulge

Voulge turned his vibrant violet eyes on Vail as he heard the subtle cracking of the twigs. However he places one hand on the ground and the other one seems to be directed at Vail. Tears stream down his mask even as he practically shouts

"What the Karz do you want?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Helios (The Great Takea)

"Or that's what I can remember. Maybe I'm a hobgoblin. Maybe you're a hobgoblin. Maybe we're all hobgoblins who have forgotten that we're hobgoblins."

"Ummmm" was my attempt at an intellectual retort, fizzling to a pathetic halt as dead air in the rather unusual conversation.

"Or we could just be thinking too hard about this."

"As they speak-say in Le-Koro, quick-mouth does not equate to quick-brain" I remarked.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Transiz/Tul

The Mega-Rahkshi walked along the path to the Dark Walk. This was the fastest way to Po-Koro, and nobody would ask questions about a large Rahkshi attempting to go down the Dark Walk, or much less try to stop him while he was doing so.

OOC:

Transiz to Kini Nui.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"As they say where I am from, if you haven't got a quick mouth, you ain't gonna win in a bar. And if you got a quick brain, you'll have won before the guy with the quick mouth opens his mouth."

"..."

"In fairness, they only say that when they're drunk as Karzahni." I noted, shrugging and turning my attention to Lohkar. He tended to be interesting, at the very least.

"Oh, and a quick blade is better than a quick mouth or a quick brain."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Vail's orbs widened at the sudden outburst. What had happened? Had something gone wrong with the team while he had been gone? He held his hands up in defense, palms facing outward. Of all situations he'd expected to run into, this was not one of them.

Voulge's eyes glowered at Vail and stared him down, even though he was slightly taller than the Toa of Iron. Every muscle in Vail's body was on edge, ready to react to any sudden movements. The air was still. Not a sound could be heard but the heavy breathing of both Toa.

"Look, I don't want anything from you..." Vail struggled to keep his voice from shaking. "I heard a scream, and I thought someone was in danger..." He eyed his comrade cautiously. Nothing he said would be convincing. There wasn't really a good excuse to explain why he had been out in the jungle in the middle of the night. He was prepared to use them all before giving up any information, however.

"I don't mean any harm, I'm sorry if I frightened you."

Tears still rolled down Voulge's cheeks.

What a brakas I am, Vail thought to himself brusquely.

Edited by Requiem

IC:

"You know, I really should come to Ga-Koro more often," a Ta-Matoran - sitting near the center of that village he had just mentioned - said, getting the words in between bites from his meal, a simple dish of halászlé. He had a walking staff leaning against the table next to him, a sheathed sword hanging from his belt, and he kept moving his head about, as though he were looking at the sights - though his neck seemed to be held a bit more rigid than usual, and it was never quite his eyes that were oriented towards whatever he seemed to be paying attention to.

He quickly finished his soup, leaving some widgets to pay for the dish and as a tip for the waitress, before he stood and started to leave. He walked with what seemed a rather normal gait, though his steps seemed a bit more careful and shorter than most, and his walking staff strayed a bit more than one might think to see. And, as he kept moving along despite the fact that there was a Ga-Matoran standing right in his way who hadn't noticed him - eventually running into her, with both Matoran falling to the ground - there was suddenly a quite obvious fact to be noticed about this man.

Quite simply, he couldn't see.

"Oh, dear, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, quickly getting up and holding a hand out to the Ga-Matoran. "Didn't mean to run into you there. Are you okay?" And then, when it seemed like he was about to forget his manners, he quickly added: "My name is Ferre, by the way. Pleased to meet you, despite the odd circumstance."

profiles i guess

IC:

"Well then, it is nice to meet you, Nei," the Ta-Matoran said, essentially repeating himself, but now with the Ga-Matoran's name attached. He smiled at her, before stepping back slightly. After a moment, he frowned, tapping his foot slightly as he thought. He knew the basic idea of where he was and where he wanted to go, but he'd rather not fall in the water while trying to get there.

"Hmm...not to be a bother, but could you please help me get to the Great Takea, Nei?" Ferre asked, quietly. "I'm afraid I can't quite remember where it is, and I'm horrible with directions."

profiles i guess

IC:

"Then lead on!" Ferre replied, smiling again. He knew he hadn't strayed too far away in search of a meal, after all, though he didn't trust himself to easily find his way back. So he'd have to rely on this newly-met person for a while...

There were worse ways to meet somebody than running into them, he supposed. And for this person to be helpful directly afterwards, well, that was always a good thing.

profiles i guess

IC:

It wasn't too long before Nei lead Ferre to the place he was looking for. True to his description, it was still in the 'old' part of Ga-Koro. Upon seeing the old boards that made up the walkway and the base for the tavern, Nei felt a wave of nostalgia wash over her. She had heard what had happened to Ga-Koro because of her father's actions.

"Well, we're here."

IC:

"Then come in, and try not to aggravate the proprietors of this establishment - they're Skakdi," Ferre said, pulling the door open and ushering Nei inside. The Ga-Matoran quickly found a table, while Ferre went up to grab himself a glass of kvass, and some bula juice for Nei from Destian. After being given the drinks, he bumped his way back over to the table - remarkably, without spilling a single drop.

"So, Nei, how are you today?"

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC:

"All business is unsavoury, depending on your point of view," Ferre said quietly. "But I'll bite. What is this business of yours, and if needed, how might I be able to help with it?" While others might view randomly offering themselves up to help somebody else in their work - or might view it as entirly unwelcome or not particularly wise - Ferre had no compunctions against it. After relying pretty much on the blowing of the winds and the turning of the planet to direct his wanderings in the time before he came here to Ga-Koro, he had little issue with rather randomly jumping in to anything.

profiles i guess

IC:

Ferre's brow instantly fell, his expression morphing to look of surprised consternation - and a slightly sad one, as well. The last he had heard, the Toa Daedra - then still posing as Ga-Koro's 'protectors' - had had their original 'Gluttony' replaced with a new man. Likely the first had been killed...hopefully this young woman was referring to the latter, and not the former, though the Ta-Matoran couldn't be sure until he asked.

"Do you mean the first or the second, my dear?" he asked quietly, raising one eyebrow. "Because - while my knowledge is derived only from rumour and speculation, as regards this topic - the first is most likely dead, and the second's whereabouts are unknown."

profiles i guess

IC:

Ferre nodded, his ears picking up the subtle metallic creak as Nei shifted her gaze downwards - though as for the red face, he'd never have picked up on that. He took a small sip of his kvass, thinking. It certainly would be an opportunity both to do some good and to get out to the rest of the island, beyond Ga-Koro...certainly the opportunity that he had known would come; Mata-Nui, even asleep, hadn't failed him yet.

"Well...it would never hurt to go looking, would it? Though I highly doubt he remains in Ga-Koro, you certainly made a good decision by coming to this beginning of his journey as Gluttony; now we need only scour the rest of the land to learn of his whereabouts...or of his fate." The Ta-Matoran sighed, shaking his head. "Because, Nei, make no mistake - the likelihood of his being alive, after the rest of the island learned of that group which he had joined...it's a very slim chance that we have to find him, still possessed of his corporeal existence."

profiles i guess

IC:

"That is a good hope to have," Ferre replied, neglecting to speak more on the topic. He sipped at his kvass some more, until eventually it was rendered empty - as was Nei's glass of juice, it seemed - that, or she just wasn't drinking it. He leaned back, grabbing his staff, his hand rather quickly finding the smooth, worn spot where he'd been gripping it for quite some time. It would certainly be nice to be out and moving again...

"Hmm. Where do you think to look first for the man?" the Ta-Matoran asked, his face almost blank. "And if you've little idea, perhaps you've some information on his history and character and such? That information could prove useful in determining where he might have left to."

profiles i guess

IC: Voulge

Voulge merely growled as he got to his feet and pushed past Vail

"That scream was none of your concern! If you wish to help burn those corpses till there is nothing left.. Burn them with an intensity even makuta would fear... Burn them with all the dread and anger you can muster."

He said this whole thing with such a voice that may shake the spirit of lesser beings.. There was no sign of the usual cheery Voulge only a voulge that was consumed by anger. Yet despite this Tears still streamed down his mask with no sign of stopping. Yet voulge seemed not to even notice

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.