BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: *Wipes a tear away* that was an awesome post requiem

IC: Voulge

Voulge strummed his fingers along the edge of his wine glass. Slowly but surely an elegant song began to play from the simple movement of his finger. Yes the toa of iron was bored beyond reason. Was he going to do anything about it? Pfft, heck no. Who do you think he is barthel? No instead he sat there enjoying his boredom at the bar.

OOC: Voulge is open for interaction.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

(Ga-Koro, The Inika):

Torren again, Jarkale thought. He was still mystified about the whole place.

"You think they'll help us sail towards the Red Star? The big problem is locating the spot right below the star, after all."

Nearby Lai Lai chuckled good-naturedly at Zarok and Potas. "I guess that's what it means", she said with a smile. "After we're done with the voyage, the news will spread more rapidly than a Nui-Rama swarm. Everyone will know about it in a matter of days."

IC Lai Lai

(Ga-Koro, The Inika):

Lai Lai jumped on a barrel. "They will think: 'What an exciting voyage across the endless ocean! A team of heroes facing the challenges and the dangers of the sea - awesome! They uncovered great treasures and returned with a story to match the greatness of that of the Toa Maru!'"

IC Lai Lai

(Ga-Koro, The Inika):

"Huh", Lai Lai said. "No wonder you don't know. Well, let me give you a brief overview. The Toa Maru are the strongest Toa on the island. They each have a unique Kanohi mask. They were the ones to defeat the old tyrant Makuta and bring us the prosperity you see around you. They're the best."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC Lai Lai

(Ga-Koro, The Inika):

"Sure we still talk about them", Lai Lai said, sounding surprised. "I mean, it's just that life isn't as dangerous nowadays, so the Maru haven't had any reason to be involved. They're still here, but they're just living their lives."

IC: Potas

"Makuta? No. I was a protector like them. I don't think I remember taking on anyone with shadow powers, but I was lime their only hope of protection." He then tightened another rope. "You can I abandoned them, but I was in search of adventure once I brought on a time of peace. Luckily before I left, I trained some matoran to help be their militia."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC Lai Lai

(Ga-Koro, The Inika):

"That's right, we haven't", Lai Lai said, turning to greet Tuarn. "I'm Lai Lai, messenger, part-time newswoman. Nice meeting you too. You look like a Toa of Air, but your armor has more of a jungle-like feeling to it... are you a Toa of the Green?"

IC(Ignitus):

"I couldn't even begin to tell you where Torren is, but I have this funny feeling everything—Torren, Radriar, the Riddle—is connected somehow. We'll have to ask Gravus for any practical directions, though."

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC: Liano

For a brief moment, Liano paused to consider Crasaro's question, listing reason after reason in his head to formulate an adequate response. Several came to mind, though it occurred to him that they were all tied down to necessity. Money, food, practice, each and every one similar in the fact that they were essential to his lifestyle, even fun and satisfaction in controlled doses. Nothing unnecessary came to mind.

"A little bit of everything, I guess." Liano said, eyeing the Tarakava. What a shame, had he gotten the perfect shot, a better price would have come out of the trip. Now, he was left with a marred, cut-up carcass and some serious bruising on his side.

"No big deal." he muttered to himself. "Thanks for your help, by the way. I'll split the reward evenly with you when we get back in town."

IC: Crasaro

Crasaro shook his head. "No, you're the one who killed it. You deserve the money since you put in the effort."

IC: Zarok

"So, when should we set sail? I'm itching for adventure myself, we've been on this ship for some time."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC(Ignitus, Gravus):

"I dunno, where is he?"

"Right here."

I turn around to see Gravus standing behind me.

"Welcome aboard The Inika, Ignitus. So, what d'ya need?"

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC: Liano

"Good." Liano said, evidently satisfied. With that matter out of the way, it was time to claim their hard-earned reward. Pushing himself off the sand, a quick "Let's go." sufficed to get Crasaro moving as well. Together, they picked up the Tarakava for what would hopefully be the last time that day and made their way to the village's gates. There, they were greeted by curious stares from several of the local guardsmen guarding Ga-Koro's entrance, though they let them pass all the same since Liano informed them of his little hunting trip beforehand.

The lizard's carcass had an even greater effect once they began striding through the streets, earning the two a handful of gawking villagers with leery glares clinging to them wherever they went. It wasn’t often they saw a pair of Toa walking around with a big, dead Rahi on their shoulders, especially a Tarakava. At the most, they were more accustomed to Takea and smaller fish, fresh off the boats from the village’s own fishermen.

It wasn’t much later until they finally arrived at one of the more exotic butcher shops around town. Meats of all types and colors were put on display, and the place reeked of, well, meat. The owner, Zadik, resembled very much what he put on display, a grisly old Skakdi who seemed more animal than man, an impression given off by menacing rows of jagged teeth, razor sharp claws and the look of a savage predator in his eyes. All in all, every factor contributed to an uneasy atmosphere and one could only shudder at the thought of what he kept in the back of the store.

“Ah, Liano! My favorite customer!” he exclaimed, the already frightening grin on his face broadening into an ugly smile.

“Hi, Zadik.”

“I see you brought a friend.” the Skakdi said, waving his cleaver in Crasaro’s direction. “But oh, look at what fine meat you’ve brought me today…” His eyes inspected the Tarakava like those of a hungry wolf, almost as if prepared to devour it on moment’s notice. It took him a while before he could finally tear his eyes from the prize and beckoned them to follow him to the back. There, carcasses of all kinds hung over a floor spilled with blood, adding to the stench and overall repulsiveness plaguing the building. Liano seemed unfazed, though he looked back to check on Crasaro. Luckily, the transaction didn’t take too long and not an instant too soon were they back out in the fresh, midnight air. The younger Sarsi held in his hand a rather large pouch full of widgets.

“There.” he said, handing Crasaro his half of the money. “You ready to get the other one? It’ll only take a few more hours of hard work.”

Very funny.

“Just kidding. I swear, all that weight’s made my shoulders lopsided.”

Edited by TX Wade

IC: A runner placed a sheet of paper on one of the many billboard, nailing it in an open place where the average passerby could see it easily.

Mata Nui Technological Expo

The past few months have been packed full of exiting events and technological advances.

While they have become more widespread recently, many of these advances are still spread far apart and not many know of them, much less be able to make use of them.

To help solve this problem, the first Mata Nui Technological Expo is being held in Po-koro.

We invite you to our event. All are welcome to come and see the future as it arrives, whether you are an inventor yourself or an adventurer hoping to find something to help out on your next escapade. Or you might just be a normal person looking to see what is around the corner.

Come one, come all, the Future is waiting.

Event Manager: Lenat

Elsewhere a letter was sent to Akiri Hali inviting him to come herself or send a delegate. The event manager was hoping to give something to the Akiri of the island.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: (Mons Shajs/Liara's Hut)

For a moment, it seemed Shajs came out of fantasy land. His eyes grew aware, his breathing grew faster. His arm weakly moved towards Liara.

"Cure me."

After those words, Shajs slipped back into into hallucinations.

OOC: Feel free to cure Shajs.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: From Le-Wahi

IC: Kadon

“Wouldn’t blowing up your family kind of ruin the whole romance part of it?” I rolled my eyes again, then paused. I’d been expecting Drome to be more… confrontational. I’d just laughed at the idea of him writing a book and insulted his ability to come up with a good ending, and he’d just…. accepted it. No insults, no rocks flying at the back of my head, nothing. It was weird, like I was talking to an entirely different person. I couldn’t even blame it on him being too dumb to think up a comeback- whenever he found himself at a loss for words following one of my magnificent quips, he resorted to physical force.

Maybe he was playing some kind of trick on me? Messing with my head, laughing at me deep, deep down? Perhaps this was some elaborate ruse designed to confuse me?

... Nah. This is Drome we’re talking about. He’s got the IQ of your average potato.

I shook my head as if doing so would clear my thoughts. I could ponder Drome’s odd reaction later. What was more important was getting to Le-Koro, or at least finding out where we were before Drome figured out I was lost. “What do you mean, flowers on the…” I trailed off. I’d rounded another bend in the road to find that it led down onto a perfect, sandy little beach- a beach far too perfect for Le-Wahi. “What the…?”

OOC: The joys of being lost. XD

OOC: Also from Le-Wahi

IC: Drome

If Kadon had looked over he would have seen a glare unlike any other, a cold savage glance somewhere between 'I told you so' and 'you are a total idiot'. It was a look that I had found myself giving quite a lot lately. Mostly towards Kadon. In fact, the last time I did so was while he was speaking to a certain Matoran about directions. "Le-Koro looks a lot more sandy than I recall. And watery. And with less trees. And less high up. And more like, I don't know... a beach?"

There before us was not a jungle village where I could get a nice fruit beverage. No, it was sand and water. Salt water. I couldn't drink salt water. Well, there was that one time, but I wasn't going to try it again. This was most certainly going to end up in my book.

Perhaps it was the anger, or perhaps it was just how amusing it is to see Kadon get hurt, but without even really thinking about it I had sent a very angry punch towards the back of Kadon's head. I mean, he had lead us here, so he clearly wasn't using it for anything important. "YOU MOLDY BLUEBERRY!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Kadon

I ducked instinctively, narrowly dodging Drome's punch. You see, I've known Drome long enough to realize that when he's angry and not leveling some pitiful attempt at a witty remark at you, he's usually throwing something instead. In this case, a punch.

Having eluded his idea of a stealth attack (which didn't go so well with the bellowed insult), I rolled off to the side. So, Drome wanted to fight, did he? Fine. Just another win waiting to be chalked up by me.

I sent a blast of electricity at him as I sprang to my feet. "Take that, you big, spiky oaf!"

IC: Drome

I hadn't really wanted a fight, so much as I had wanted Kadon on the ground crying in pain. But now I had been dragged into one, once again. I was prepared to deliver a brain-rattling blow to repay Kadon for his foolishness in navigation, but then something very unexpected happened. He ducked the blow. Things were already off to a bad start.

I stumbled as my fist failed to connect, only to find a bolt of electrical pain coming zappingly towards me. I knew right away that it was going to -"Zuagh!"

After letting out a gurgled sound of pain, I barely managed to keep myself from tumbling to the ground. But now Kadon had done something he would regret. He had made me angry. Very, very angry. So angry that I was... really angry! Charging up my elemental powers, I launched a powerful sonic blast in his direction.

"I HOPE THIS MAKES YOUR EARS BLEEEEEEEEEEEEED!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles