BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Mar (Ga-Koro)

"One point of note"

I spoke flatly, bluntly, remaining completely impassive as all eyes turned to me.

"My employer played a significant part in the capture of Surina, the three of us are merely delivering the package, so to speak"

"I am here representing my employer, Rhea, and she had something to ask of you regarding Surina that would best be kept private, at least at the offset"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu looked over at Mar and a rather quick smirk came over his face

"Ah yes.. your employer who originally planned to take Surina on as an apprentice... keep her safe from the authorities.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: (Vera Polzin)

"Are you afraid? Your name was one of the one's Dorian mentioned, as he had his breakdown. You think I'll throw you to the wolves." Vera said, her lavenders eyes looked directly into Jin's green ones. Jin thought she could hide her fear, bury it deep inside, act like it wasn't there but for Vera she knew fear, she knew how people compensated for it, she remembered feeling that kind of fear herself, that black fear that wrapped itself around your mind and heart, clouding your brain and stealing your courage away. "I always treat my employees well in return for their services. I'm not the kind to turn you out. The others though, those other names, those people who are sitting at the top of this all, those are the people I want the most. I'll go to bat for you, provided you're willing to basically do the same for me. Whoever planned assassinations on that kind of scale, that is someone to truly fear, someone that needs to be removed from whatever seat of power they occupy."

Vera paused to sip her tea, letting her words settle into the minds of her future employees, agents who purpose would be to seek out those threats that lied behind the saccharine surface of this island and pull them to forefront of it all, to see the truly ugliness of it. Vera tended to think of it like she was a gardener, if you let weeds overrun the garden, it would be ruined, the other plants would die and the harvest would be ruined. If you tore out the weeds though, if you removed these threats to the garden. It would grow healthy and thus the fruits of said labor would be reaped. There were still weeds in the garden and they needed to be plucked, otherwise the corrupting influence would overrun them all.

IC (Jin)

"If you put any stock in anything that comes out of Shaddix's mouth, I gotta get the number of your pharmacy," I shot back. Didn't even stumble over those two sandpaper syllables. "I've never got cold feet on a job, and I'm not about to start. I'm here to work; if I wasn't I wouldn't have come. Let's get started."

• Upvote 1

IC(Ignitus):

What can I do, what can I do?

I hurl another bottle at the nightmarish creature, this one hitting it in its jaw.

We've gotta get one inside the monstrosity, but how?

No, oh Mata Nui no. I can't.

I have to.

"Tuarn, get me a vine from the Gukko's nest," I call to the Toa of Plantlife.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Wherever):

Surina would have had a lot to say, but she was already unconscious from having being left maskless so long.

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

(Endless Ocean, The Inika):

"What are you going to do?" Jarkale asked, even as the monstrosity nearby began to swim towards The Inika. Fortunately it wasn't very quick, but it's size meant that each mile was shorter from its point of view.

OOC: It's POTC: Dead Man's chest all over again.

IC:

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I might love you a bit more if you had a more active influx of rum, but ah well."

Sighing in defeat (Although she wasn't really sure what she was defeated by), Floria proceeded to join the two others in their walk.

IC: (Endless Ocean)

Realizing what utter stupidity Ignitus was about to attempt, I figured it was our job to open up the mouth. While I could stun it open for a few moments, I needed a guarantee that Ignitus didn't get bit on the moment he attempted to monkey-swing his way across and into the beast's mouth.

"Potas!" I shouted, "Save your power, and get ready to create a pillar, or a few, to keep it's mouth open!"

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Ignitus and Rerus(The Inika)):

"Just lower it down to me...little lower...perfect."

I grab three bottles from Xadah in my right hand, the vine in my left, and tell Rerus to go get me a bag of some sort from below.

In a minute, he returns with a large satchel, which I place the bottles inside of and swing over my shoulder.

"I am going to regret this so much."

I back up to the side of the ship opposite to the creature.

"Potas, you got me covered on its mouth?"

Edited by The Nold

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC(Ignitus(The Inika)):

As I prepare to attack, I have only one thing left to say.

"I am bat insane."

With that, I jump and grab the vine at the highest point I can reach, swinging across the Inika and staright toward the monstrosity trying to send her brief existence to the ocean's floor, letting go just in time to land inside its mouth.

What in Karzahni is wrong with me?

Edited by The Nold

OOC: Twelve hour rule.

IC(Ignitus(The Inika)):

If you've never smelled the inside of an ancient sea monster of unknown origin, pray you never do.

The foul smell of its breath and innards could nearly incapacitate a man, and then there's the shallow pool in the bottom of its mouth, the exact makeup of which I don't want to know.

The tongue of the monstrosity, a long and slender tendril of flesh very different from the huge, hulking body of the creature. This tongue, as I try to gain my footing in the beast's mouth, is trying to keep me from doing so. Thus, seeing no suitable alternative, I use Vulcan to sever it as far back as I can reach without falling down the throat.

As the monster roars, a deafening sound from inside it, I take the severed tongue and toss it out the beast's mouth just before its mighty jaws shatter Potas' column. That's when I realize my mistake:

I let it know I was alive.

With my source of fresh air cut off and the foul water in the creature's mouth beginning to flow down into its throat, I stab my sword into the beast's mouth right behind its teeth.

The water begins flowing faster; I have no time to waste.

The rags on the bottles in my satchel now wet, I see only one volatile option: I take the three bottles, smash them against the roof of the mouth, and send an ember to set the kerosene on fire.

The ensuing fireball could kill me.

Slowly, an explosion rises from the flaming kerosene traveling down the monster's throat, and I activate my Hau, though I doubt it will do much good.

The beast's mouth is blown open, sending fragments of shattered teeth, some broken bottles, and a limp Toa of Fire flying.

The creature, appearing so invincible, falls back into the ocean, sending a mighty wave that sends the Inika speeding away.

I land in the water, and now that the explosion is over, I realize a small tooth fragment, a few inches long, is sticking out of my right thigh.

As I sink throught the depths of the Endless Ocean, I have to ask myself if this is the end. Would it be so bad if it was? I've lived a full life. In my time, I've been a noble, a rebel, a soldier, a leader, a wanderer, and a sailor. Why add to the list? Perhaps I should embrace death, and go to join Gravus...

No.

No, I have a duty, to Gravus and to the Inika's remaining crew. I still have a destiny to fulfill.

I begin to swim upwards...

I can not - will not - die until I have fulfilled that destiny.

I'm almost back to the surface...

I am Ignitus, last survivor of Torren and founder of the Red Star Voyagers.

I break the surface.

And I am alive.

Looking around, the Inika is some hundred and fifty yards away, but a piece of driftwood, apparently from her battle, is close enough to grab onto and pull myself up.

I adjust my weight so that I will not fall off and, using the last of my energy, send a flare up into the air to alert the crew to my location.

And I let myself fall unconsious.

IC: Potas

The Toa of Stone was the first to see the flare. He grabbed some rop and tied it around him amd to the railing. He looked out to find Ignitus, and finally saw him. He lay on some wood unconscious. He immediately jumped of the boat and swam to the Toa. Even though Po-Toa hated water, he was probably the only one who could swim of the entire Stone element.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Voulge

Having completed the patching of wounds to prevent bleeding out, Voulge moved off towards the side of a building and rested while surveying the fighters. During this time the tiny violet ussal Vail had captured for Voulge climbed out of Voulge's satchel and made it to the top of his head while making a small chitter sound

"Oy, i forgot you were in there little one."

Voulge then brought his hand towards the ussal and allowed it to climb onto his hand while he brought said hand to his face

"I have got to think of a name for you. But what to call you."

Even as Voulge pondered the ussal moved close to his mask and tapped it with one of his claws making a metallic 'Ching' sound which elicited a small laugh from Voulge

"Curious little guy aren't ya?"

OOC: Well since the scene that was going on between several people has all but stagnated I figured I would pick it up with a character developing post

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Never swayed once in m'life, Captain..." said I, Gunner of the Infernavika, who was certainly not swaying right now.

I spun on my heel and followed Floria and Lohkar down the street, down to the village gates. Sight of those still gave me the jitters, truth be told, especially since they've actually started getting manned regularly (or in Ga-Koro's case, womanned?), and look for registration/criminal records/obnoxious behaviour ... only two of which I can provide. Go ahead, guess which two; you'll be pleasantly surprised, and I'll be very patient while you think it over.

Nevermind, patience is boring; moving on!

"Flo," I said, leaning one arm on his shoulder while a lazy grin graced my visage. "Believe me, we prevent you from having access to rum because we love you, and because we would actually be incredibly saddened at having to kick the inebriated and far less loveable version of you into the deep blue sea. True story; ain't that right, Captain?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

Jarkale was awed by what Ignitus had done. In a matter of moments he had succeeded in driving a beast as large as a village away, also saving The Inika. It brought renewed hope in the bowels of Jarkale's mind that Ignitus might indeed be a special Toa sent by Mata Nui himself... along with Rerus.

"That was a neat trick", Jarkale said with a smile as Ignitus climbed back on board. "I wouldn't make it a habit though."

IC: Voulge

Voulge moved away from the others since his small part was pretty much complete and instead took a small trip down the main path of Ga-koro with his ussal atop his head as if it was a perfectly normal thing.

OOC: Voulge is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:The Akiru have returned! Since Lorax has been inactive for some time, I figure it best to time-skip the building because it's been quite some time OOC-wise, and putting a ton of posts in the building would be quite boring without some interaction.

IC: Takamaz shot a narrow flame jet from his fingertip, welding the final support beam in place for the ship. Over the next few hours, the final work went into the upper decks of the ship, laying the floors and other key components. With the hull completed, and interiors furnished in a quality fashion, it was ready for a maiden voyage.

Miraul assembled the team outside the drydock. "After quite some time, our labor here is finished. The question remains as to how to contact Rhea."

IC (Jin)

"If you put any stock in anything that comes out of Shaddix's mouth, I gotta get the number of your pharmacy," I shot back. Didn't even stumble over those two sandpaper syllables. "I've never got cold feet on a job, and I'm not about to start. I'm here to work; if I wasn't I wouldn't have come. Let's get started."

IC:

"Indeed," said the other Vortixx in the room, those two syllables being book-ended by long drags on his cigarette, which was rapidly being burnt down to a stub. With a casual twitch of the forearm, he tossed the filter away into a nearby potted plant, before leaning over and procuring for himself a glass of lemonade.

"Also," Nika added, his gaze never lifting, "Please, do not threaten my employer; looks bad on my resumé."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Ignitus(The Inika)):

"Don't worry 'bout it," I say as I steady myself on the ship's rail.

I look down at the fragment of tooth in my thigh, one of many minor injuries now covering my body.

Without really thinking about it, I reach down and yank it out of my leg. I'm sure it hurts, but I don't really realize it.

"Hey, uh, Jarkale? You're a doctor or somthin' right? 'Cause I uh... I... uh... ah , I'm goin' down."

And thus, I promptly fall over onto the deck and return to unconsciousness.

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

"I was a pharmacist, not a medic", Jarkale said as he hurried over to Ignitus' unconscious form. "But with some help, I might be able to pull this off... help me carry him below deck."

Lai Lai watched from the side, praying to the Great Spirit he would be okay.

IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar's shoulder suddenly disappeared from under Gunner's elbow, sending the First Mate stumbling before he regained his balance, trying so hard to look like nothing had happened that is was almost cute.

"Don't mind Gunner," Lohkar told Floria as the guards (grudgingly) let them pass. "'E hasn't got a clue what anyone's talking' about, least of all himself."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC:Miraul first person experiment.

IC: After some discussion of the issue of finding Rhea with the other Akiru, we decided that we ought to check with others who might have contact. Bijackal wanted to check with some of the island's less savory types-Rhea's choice of career would certainly mean that others might know her. I dissuaded him for now-I'd check with the Marines first. Military men might also know where to find a mercenary for hire-after all, they were the ones who put out some of the bounties that she made a living on.

I walked to the Marines headquarters, ignoring a wave from a Ga-Toa. Leading a Toa team means that unlike my counterpart Vilak, I don't have time for such things. The streets around me bustled with fisher-woman selling their wares, and a few customers as well. Perhaps the most enjoyable part of the short walk was the seabirds and the waves, which made for a pleasant noise in the background. Those two sounds, along with beauty of the sunsets and land beneath the waves, are things I will probably always love about the ocean, even if I choose to live under the earth.

I found my way to the headquarters, and was about to go talk with one of the Marines, when I heard the name "Rhea" from my left audio receptor. I turned, noticing a strong Toa, with a crossbow and an odd talon-blade, clearly best used for clawing foes. He was either Magnetism, Sonics, or perhaps Iron by color. Always good to keep track of those around you, in my opinion, if you don't know them well. A peaceful scene can be deceptive, much like nature itself. Tensions beneath the surface can explode at a moments notice, and one key to my quick reactions is being prepared to deal with them when they do.

I made eye contact with one who had mentioned Rhea as an employer, my own blue orbs signalling that I wished to speak with him when he was free of his conversation.

OOC: Liking how this came out. May be sticking with this for a while. Geardirector, Miraul is waiting to talk to Mar when he's available.

IC: Mar (Marine HQ)

Akiri Hahli seemed to be taking her time, regrettably, and my observant attitude alerted me to someone else entering.

I saw a Toa of Magnetism, his frame packed to the brim with all sorts of ranged weaponry, come marching in with all the urgency of someone on an errand. His eyes found mine, and a mutual understanding was reached.

I put my hand to my mouth, altering the soundwaves that came from my mouth to beam right into his ears, so only he would hear.

"Just whisper and I'll hear you. You wanted something of me?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Miraul (Talking to Mar)

I heard a voice in my ear-it answered my questions as to the element-definitely Sonics. Always good to know. Pushing aside thoughts about how old enemies might chose to use such a crossbow with like powers, I turned to the project at hand.

Wondering how much information Rhea was willing to keep public, considering her profession, and the fact that she was definitely seeking an advantage on the waters, I gave a limited answer-enough to check that he was working with Rhea, could hopefully provide some confirmation as to the matter. I neglected my identity as well, since the name of the Akiru can be publicly linked to our project-anything we're working on in the open is bound to attract a little attention, and there's nothing that will attract more attention than a ship made of metal. Some of the designs I've seen on Takamaz's drafting table would be even more eye-catching, I'm sure, but that's not something anyone who's not an Akiru has seen.

I whispered, "I believe that you just mentioned Rhea as an 'employer'. She recently contracted us to build something for her, which we've completed-I'll keep that information private as courtesy to her if you aren't her employee-but I was wondering if you might know how to contact her-she didn't bother leaving any information on that subject because her field work makes her difficult to contact." I listened, waiting for this Toa's response.

OOC: Now would be a good time to verify that you are an employee of Rhea. I believe Shadowhawk mentioned that he had you send some plans via NPC messenger or something. Inquiring about weather we got them should be enough to prove your employment.

"You got the plans, then? Good" I asked, confirming my affiliation.

"Yes, I do work for Rhea, but I'm afraid she's away on business leaving no indication of where she is, when she'll be back or any way to contact her. In the meantime, I'm here as her representative, so if you had anything in particular you need, that'll have to go to me."

"It'll have to wait a little, though, I am busy"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC(Ignitus(The Inika):

Who am I?

There was once an empire of great strength, one that had stood for millennia without being challenged. The emperor of this land ruled for centuries with an iron fist, unable to be usurped by any warrior, no matter how skilled. The throne was guaranteed to his son, a prince who was, at the time, merely an infant.

However, this emperor was not the only of his kind; for he had a sister. This sister would go on to bear a son to a widower, a retired soldier with one young son already.

But the emperor's eyes and ears were everywhere.

He soon realized what his sister had done, though he could not find his new nephew or the nephew's father. However, he could still have her executed for putting royal blood into the veins of a commoner.

Who am I?

The years passed by, the emperor constantly trying - and failing - to find his nephew. During this time, the prince grew older, as did the nephew and the nephew's half-brother. The nephew's family was safe from the emperor's wrath for years, and the nephew reached adulthood without even realizing that his very life was a crime punishable by slow, excruciating death at best; his life had been peaceful and normal.

But, like all things good and pure, this had to end.

One night when the moon could not be seen, four imperial soldiers came to the nephew's home to collect taxes, as they did every year. They noticed, however, a resemblance to the emperor when the nephew answered the door. Being familiar with the execution of the emperor's sister and the emperor's search for her son, they returned hours later, with orders from the emperor himself to kill the nephew. When his father came out, however, they killed him instead. Without the light of the moon, they thought they had killed the nephew and turned to leave.

Who am I?

The true nephew, however, was enraged when he found his father's body. Taking his father's sword from his time in the imperial army, the nephew tracked the soldiers down and killed each them for what they had done. When he returned home, his half-brother explained the true origin of his birth. Now understanding the empire's evil, there was no turning back from the course he was on, for he was born into it.

The nephew knew he must avenge his family - indeed, his people, who were little more than slaves in this land - he must slay his uncle. Knowing of the emperor's skill, he knew he would also need extensive training to even challenge him. Thus, he searched for and eventually found an old hermit, who was a great champion in his youth but now lived alone in the mountains. Having been commander of the nephew's father in the imperial army, the hermit agreed to train him in combat. Over the next four years, the nephew's skill in swordplay would grow to rival that of the emperor, until nobody but his uncle could challenge him.

Who am I?

The nephew then traveled his father's native land, where "citizen" meant little more than "slave." He recruited an army of peasants, and launched an attack on the imperial city, fighting until he reached the emperor himself.

What followed was a duel for the ages, where neither could get the upper hand on the other; that is, until the prince arrived to join his father.

The nephew couldn't keep up with both his uncle and his cousin, and eventually found his back against the wall and the emperor's blade against his throat.

Only one thing saved the nephew: before the emperor could carry out his wrath, a lieutenant in the rebel army and the nephew's second-in-command entered, injuring the prince and holding the emperor long enough for any rebels to escape.

The nephew and his lieutenant, however, were nowhere to be found; the second-in-command sent out search parties and the like, eventually leaving the land on a raft loaded with supplies.

Unbeknownst to him, the nephew and hsi lieutenant had gone missing on purpose. The nephew, a man named Ausar, was sickened by what he had known as life and how it had shaped him. He had to start aknew. Through arcane rituals, he erased his identity, and his lieutenant did the same. They left the land in watertight canisters, hoping to find new land for their new lives.

But who am I?

The day would come, after a year of drifting through the ocean, when they would find a new land. Ausar climbed out of his canister, remembering only his father's name, which he took for himself.

The lieutenant, meanwhile, would meet and befriend a Po-Matoran in the desert of this new land, with no memory but his own name. They would travel through the bowels of this land after the prince, who had made his way to the new land on an imperial ship, attempted to kill them. There, they would meet the nephew, and would form a group of adventurers, set on solving the riddle on the Vault of Makuta, this land's former godlike tyrant. Buying a ship, they set sail with the second-in-command, who had found the land, and the prince, who they had taken into captivity. The first night of their voyage, the imprisoned prince would attempt to murder the rebel second-in-command, as the emperor's last decree had ordered all rebels dead, but Ausar saved for his blade. The prince would succeed, but only to be killed by the nephew, knowing himself by his father's name.

Ignitus.

Who am I?

I am Ignitus.

Ausar died with his homeland.

Ignitus is of Mata Nui.

I am of Mata Nui.

I must wake up.

Drawing in breath sharply, I sit up straight in a hammock belowdecks, with a few bloody bandages wrapped around various parts of my body. Sitting on a crate a few feet away is Rerus, with Xadah sleeping nearby.

"What happened?"

Rerus looks up, surprised. "You're awake! Had us worried for a while there."

"Again, what happened?"

"Well, after you blew up the...whatever that thing was, Potas pulled you outta the sea and you passed out on the deck. They pulled out some tooth fragments and patched you up alright, but you slept through the whole thing."

"How long have I been out?"

"Let's see here...three days. I'll go tell them you're awake; they'll wanna see how you're doin'."

As Rerus leaves the room, I lean back and try to relax.

IC(Ignitus, Rerus, Xadah(The Inika):

Who am I?

There was once an empire of great strength, one that had stood for millennia without being challenged. The emperor of this land ruled for centuries with an iron fist, unable to be usurped by any warrior, no matter how skilled. The throne was guaranteed to his son, a prince who was, at the time, merely an infant.

However, this emperor was not the only of his kind; for he had a sister. This sister would go on to bear a son to a widower, a retired soldier with one young son already.

But the emperor's eyes and ears were everywhere.

He soon realized what his sister had done, though he could not find his new nephew or the nephew's father. However, he could still have her executed for putting royal blood into the veins of a commoner.

Who am I?

The years passed by, the emperor constantly trying - and failing - to find his nephew. During this time, the prince grew older, as did the nephew and the nephew's half-brother. The nephew's family was safe from the emperor's wrath for years, and the nephew reached adulthood without even realizing that his very life was a crime punishable by slow, excruciating death at best; his life had been peaceful and normal.

But, like all things good and pure, this had to end.

One night when the moon could not be seen, four imperial soldiers came to the nephew's home to collect taxes, as they did every year. They noticed, however, a resemblance to the emperor when the nephew answered the door. Being familiar with the execution of the emperor's sister and the emperor's search for her son, they returned hours later, with orders from the emperor himself to kill the nephew. When his father came out, however, they killed him instead. Without the light of the moon, they thought they had killed the nephew and turned to leave.

Who am I?

The true nephew, however, was enraged when he found his father's body. Taking his father's sword from his time in the imperial army, the nephew tracked the soldiers down and killed each them for what they had done. When he returned home, his half-brother explained the true origin of his birth. Now understanding the empire's evil, there was no turning back from the course he was on, for he was born into it.

The nephew knew he must avenge his family - indeed, his people, who were little more than slaves in this land - he must slay his uncle. Knowing of the emperor's skill, he knew he would also need extensive training to even challenge him. Thus, he searched for and eventually found an old hermit, who was a great champion in his youth but now lived alone in the mountains. Having been commander of the nephew's father in the imperial army, the hermit agreed to train him in combat. Over the next four years, the nephew's skill in swordplay would grow to rival that of the emperor, until nobody but his uncle could challenge him.

Who am I?

The nephew then traveled his father's native land, where "citizen" meant little more than "slave." He recruited an army of peasants, and launched an attack on the imperial city, fighting until he reached the emperor himself.

What followed was a duel for the ages, where neither could get the upper hand on the other; that is, until the prince arrived to join his father.

The nephew couldn't keep up with both his uncle and his cousin, and eventually found his back against the wall and the emperor's blade against his throat.

Only one thing saved the nephew: before the emperor could carry out his wrath, a lieutenant in the rebel army and the nephew's second-in-command entered, injuring the prince and holding the emperor long enough for any rebels to escape.

The nephew and his lieutenant, however, were nowhere to be found; the second-in-command sent out search parties and the like, eventually leaving the land on a raft loaded with supplies.

Unbeknownst to him, the nephew and hsi lieutenant had gone missing on purpose. The nephew, a man named Ausar, was sickened by what he had known as life and how it had shaped him. He had to start aknew. Through arcane rituals, he erased his identity, and his lieutenant did the same. They left the land in watertight canisters, hoping to find new land for their new lives.

But who am I?

The day would come, after a year of drifting through the ocean, when they would find a new land. Ausar climbed out of his canister, remembering only his father's name, which he took for himself.

The lieutenant, meanwhile, would meet and befriend a Po-Matoran in the desert of this new land, with no memory but his own name. They would travel through the bowels of this land after the prince, who had made his way to the new land on an imperial ship, attempted to kill them. There, they would meet the nephew, and would form a group of adventurers, set on solving the riddle on the Vault of Makuta, this land's former godlike tyrant. Buying a ship, they set sail with the second-in-command, who had found the land, and the prince, who they had taken into captivity. The first night of their voyage, the imprisoned prince would attempt to murder the rebel second-in-command, as the emperor's last decree had ordered all rebels dead, but Ausar saved for his blade. The prince would succeed, but only to be killed by the nephew, knowing himself by his father's name.

Ignitus.

Who am I?

I am Ignitus.

Ausar died with his homeland.

Ignitus is of Mata Nui.

I am of Mata Nui.

I must wake up.

Drawing in breath sharply, I sit up straight in a hammock belowdecks, with a few bloody bandages wrapped around various parts of my body. Sitting on a crate a few feet away is Rerus, with Xadah sleeping nearby.

"What happened?"

Rerus looks up, surprised. "You're awake! Had us worried for a while there."

"Again, what happened?"

"Well, after you blew up the...whatever that thing was, Potas pulled you outta the sea and you passed out on the deck. They pulled out some tooth fragments and patched you up alright, but you slept through the whole thing."

"How long have I been out?"

"Let's see here...three days. I'll go tell them you're awake; they'll wanna see how you're doin'."

As Rerus leaves the room, I lean back and try to relax.

IC:Miraul (Marine HQ)

"Plans? Wha-"

An orange blur entered the room, revealing itself to be Vilak with a scroll in his hands. "Miraul, we just got these from-"

I smiled, and remarked,"Oh, those plans. Go and get Divan and Takamaz started." Even as I told Vilak this, my eyes were skimming the scroll- looked like some kind of weapons mount, something I wish had been designed in earlier-this would require us to cut away some of the deck that we just finished laying. That's a waste of time, labor and good material that we had to pay for. I might consider charging a little extra for the inconvenience-but I don't like to hold a grudge, even though I think Rhea can afford it.

As Vilak sped away, I turned my attention back to the Toa of Sonics, whispering. "Guess we aren't totally done as I thought. Wish Rhea had thought of turrets before we laid the deck-I'll have to cut into it now. But the work shouldn't take more than a day or two. If you don't mind, can I leave instructions for finding us with you? We'd like to get going to that tech expo in Po-Koro, and make sure that the ship sails well too, so I was thinking that we'd sail it up to Forsi, make any final tweaks, and leave it with Vilak and Bijackal-some of the Akiru who aren't engineers- to collect payment. The rest of us will catch the Iron Mahi up to the Koro and attend, before we Kakama back to the Forge to open for business and start some other projects. Unless you have any objections to that?" As an after thought, I added "Apologies for not introducing myself, by the way-Miraul, leader of the Akiru."

IC: I answered him with another whisper,"Alright then. Just look for the ship in the docks at Forsi-Vilak and Bijackal should be on deck. I'm off to get that last request of Rhea's finished before we move her-you don't think she'd want to make the maiden voyage, do you? Sailors being superstitious and all, don't want to violate any paticular ettiquite that I'm unaware of."

In my head, I made a note to look out for this guy. Anyone who can train something as aggressive as a Kavinika deserves some respect-and a wide berth-in my book.

"I do not think Rhea the superstitious type, and I myself stopped being one a long time ago. You are free to proceed" I replied with an almost imperceptible nod.

Miraul deserved points for being straightforward, less likely to waste my time, so I gave him a wave as well.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:"I though so as well. Goodbye. Perhaps we will meet again."

I returned the wave, but my hand was already beginning to blur as my Kakama powered up. A second later my body disappeared, replaced by what I imagined to be a silver-gray streak, a blurred afterimage of where I had already been.

OOC: May write some more in later, but not stuff important for Mar.

OOC: Nold, your post contains two identical posts. Other than that, great job!

IC Jarkale and Lai Lai

Jarkale was pleased to hear Ignitus was awake. He walkes below deck to see the Toa of Fire laying on his bed.

"That was quite a stunt you pulled with the sea monster", he said reassuringly. "I'm glad it didn't cost your life."

Meanwhile on deck, Lai Lai was looking at the wall of clouds far from The Inika, but approaching fast. Being a Ga-Matoran meant having grown skilled at predicting weather on sea. She sighed in frustration. The crew had just barely survived an encounter with an ancient sea creature, but they might still meet their doom through the actions of another force of nature.

"Gather everyone on deck!" Lai Lai shouted to anyone who might be listening. "I have some bad news to tell everybody."

OOC: I know, my computer glitched up and now it's blocking the edit page. :/

IC(Ignitus):

"Thanks. Just do me a favor and make sure you never let me do something like that again."

At that moment, I hear Lai Lai's voice coming from just above my head, on top of the deck. I can't make out any words, just a somewhat urgent tone.

" it, what now?"

I don't know exactly who patched me up, put whoever it was is a miracle worker. I'm able to rise from the hammock and stand up straight without too much hindrance; the only thing that even remotely bothers me is the spot where the tooth was lodged, but even that doesn't cause any more than a dull ache.

As I reach the deck, I find Lai Lai and Rerus waiting for me. Xadah stumbles up behind me, still half-asleep and barely able to stand up straight.

"Don't tell me there's something else here that wants us dead. More Tarakava? Another fish straight from Makuta's ? Pirates? Assassins? Zombies? A flying dermis turtle?"