BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Shu took his hand off of his wound for a moment as he shook his head and pointed at Aine.

"Kidnapped," he said before grasping his side once more. "Snuck on board. Capsised at sea during rescue attempt."

The Le-Toa looked back at Wisp, holding up three of his fingers in response to his question.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"Three days with a knife sticking out of you?" Wisp gaped, "We've got to get you guys to a proper hospital now. I've done what I can, but someone with a Kanohi Sana would be of more help to you." 

"I'll say," Mirra agreed. "Mura, Vakua, could one of you go get the guards, see if they can't help us get these two to the hospital? We'll start heading back into the village, but we have no idea where we're going from there." She started carrying the unconscious Lesterin back towards Ga-Koro.

"Come on, buddy," Wisp said to Shu, "I'll make sure you don't fall over, but I'm sure as karz not carrying you." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shu nodded, saying nothing as the pair made their way towards the village, his eyes fixed on Aine's limp frame for the entire journey.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Wisp

Wisp saw the look in Shu's eyes. "You two are... close?" he guessed. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Bodyguard," Shu explained.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

Wisp raised an eyebrow, impressed by Shu's dedication. "You must be getting paid a fair bit if you were willing to take a knife for her." 

"We're nearly there," Mirra spoke up, "gates are just ahead." 

IC: The Heartbreak Kid

I kissed Joske in my head that night.
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs
I'd arrest you if I had the time
I'd throw you down in the backseat
As if you committed a terrible crime

I kissed him and laughed at him and punched him, as usual, until he finally relented and gave me the bounty I'd earned in Ta-Koro. Agni was there, too, and I laughed at the old man and told him 'see? I knew I could change.' Cael and Tuara both gave me a hug, and Merror nodded encouragingly. Brykon hadn't shown, but he would. Next time. Next bounty. Brykon would show.

'Open it,' Joske told me. 'I promise I didn't steal any...err...much.'

' you,' I said. 

'Open it first.'

We'd break into towns worth of houses
And rob whole families blind
I'd do it to you like you do it to me
If I knew you would get away fine

I threw open the sack and spilled it on his feet, but he recoiled; the money wasn't money at all, but gold nuggets, dripping blood with little noodles of flesh twisted up in bits at the end. My paycheck had turned into teeth, Grokk's gold teeth, and they rolled across the floor in chunks and whispered changechangechange on the wooden floor.

I woke up with such a jolt that it nearly threw Skyra off the bed, with Ga-Koro's wet salt air drying in my eyes and on my cheeks.

I'd been summoned into Marine HQ, and Captain Kotu and Eutuchia told me the night before; with wide smiles and a flourish of the hand, they'd tossed me the melted slag that had been Grokk's gold tooth, before they threw him on the pyre. Cipher had winced in revulsion at it, while Flay told me it should be in evidence. Uncharacteristically blunt, Skyra told me to throw it in the Bay. She kept telling me when we were eating dessert, when we were gathering supplies for the trip to Ko, when we were in bed that night. Throw it, she told me. Chuck it in the river.

I had it still.

If I listened close, I could hear it clanking around behind Joske's lighter.

I'd drown all these crying babies
If I knew that their mothers wouldn't cry
I'd hold them down and I'd squeeze real soft
And let a piece of myself die

It's hard to be the better man
When you forget you're trying
It's hard to be the better man

Breakfast was on the house that morning at the Tidalpool. So were the supplies we hadn't picked up for the trek north, to Ko-Wahi. I had almost changed my mind about the whole trip. Let me go to Ta, I almost pleaded with Flay. You hear what they're saying. I reached into his chest and crushed his heart like an apple. He would be alive if he weren't such an idiot, and I need to tell him that. I need to joke him for once. I need...I need...

He used to call me Dorable.

I hadn't let myself cry, though. I'd held Skyra that night, and the next morning, and I'd stood outside and eaten my breakfast standing up and looking south, but that had just been the salt in Ga-Koro's wind. That hadn't been crying.

I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs
I'd arrest you if I had the time
I'd wait for you outside the courtroom and 
 Taunt you while all your appeals were declined

I tried remembering his eyes, in that second before I'd put three fingers through his chest and felt myseLF SQUEEZE UNTIL THE LIFE STARTED TO DRIP OUT OF HIM AND THROUGH MY HAND WHILE I KILLED MY FRIEND I KILLED MY FRIEND AND I DID IT LIKE I WAS THE BEST THERE EVER WAS--

I was standing on the balcony, until I sat down and cried and cried.

I'd drive my car off of the bridge
If I knew that you weren't inside
Put petal to the floor, who could ask for more?
A fantastic way to kill some time.

That morning, we left.

OOC: Doran Shaddix, towards his demons.

-Tyler
  • Upvote 11

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: He poked her back.

"Takes a lot more than second-hand embarrassment to kill me."

I won't lie, it's getting pretty strange here. But I can handle it, no problem. I've handled weirder.

Like having to inform people that this was Ga and not Ko.

Who mixes that up?

helo frens

IC: "Don't you dare."

It was a warning. He liked Ekko so far, so it was only fair to let her know where the boundaries lie, after all. If she tried anything he'd...

Smack her? No, that's too far.

Make fun of her? She's been easily matching wits with me 'till now.

Harrass her in a manner that's--

Shame on you. It doesn't matter if it'd be a joke, show some restraint!

Well, he'd something. Whatever it was it wouldn't matter. Just as long as he did.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

Ashala glanced around the green hut she'd purchased recently, with almost her entire life savings of widgets. She'd transformed an average two story Ga-Matoran home into a shop front. The bottom floor being her place of work and operation while the upper floor was where she slept and lived. She moved down the stairs, taking in the first floor. It was  decorated with stone statues of ancient heroes and Matoran faces, praises to Mata Nui. Various herbs and other plants took up most of the available wares along with creams and other healing antidotes she'd crafted herself from the local fauna of Ga-Wahi.

Some incense burned on the counter, showing off her available incense to buy. She opened the front door and stepped outside before lifting up a sign on the front of her home.

Ashala's Herbal Healing and Remedies Boutique Now Open for Business! It read in Matoran. She smiled at her sigh and the shop before walking inside, excited to get her first costumer eventually.

IC: Skyra

I told him to chuck it in the river... That morning I was as quiet as a mouse, no jokes, no being overly cute, I felt like I was on duty back in Le-koro. Dorian, as best as he tried to hide it, was tormented by that tooth, among countless other things he wouldn't talk about. I didn't know what to do about it, what else could I say? I almost wanted to take that tooth and get rid of it myself. 

I had my own torments as well, I hadn't run into Tillian or any of my other friends, (Thank god) but I knew that what I had done...what I was till doing wasn't something I could run away from. The one night stand had now become two, despite our mutual agreement that it would never leave that condo in Ta-koro. Tuara would eventually find out, and so would my friends, as much as I tried to fool myself into thinking otherwise. I knew deep down it was gonna bite me in the . 

Did I feel guilt? Maybe in Ta-koro I did, now it was starting to become more of a thrill, the fear of getting caught by the wrong person(s). Maybe I was in love too...

I thought about this as I said goodbye to Destiny, I told her to go find Tillian, leaving a little note tied to her leg, he probably wasn't doing anything that important besides sleeping, so he could take care of her while I was gone. 

After that we left.

OOC: Skyra Daring, where no one has gone before.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

First Son? Idiotic men?  Instantly, comprehension dawned as her memories jumped around, connecting all the pieces. Now she understood why Casanuva seemed so familiar. He was Kulrik! Not actually, but in spirit. They carried themselves with that same self-assurance and charm, had that smile and talked as if it would be ludicrous that a women ​wouldn't want to talk them. Soraph seethed on the inside, hating herself for not seeing it earlier.  Even more, she detested the Toa standing in front of her. Maybe she was just transferring her abhorrence for Kulrik onto this Mata-Nuian, but she felt a great contempt for him. Oh, she would make this Casanuva pay, once she figured out how. 

"Of course" Soraph said sweetly, revealing nothing of her inner feelings. She leaned over and gave Casanuva a light peck on the cheek.

"I'll be eagerly awaiting your return, Casanuva. I'm sure we'll be able to find some fun stuff to do."

LoJak listened to the Dasakan dignitary's short speech, talking about culture and trade. He waited to see if any of the foreigners needed any more help.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Shu diverted his eyes to the ground for a moment as he remembered watching the pirates cut down Aine's father. He felt ashamed that he couldn't help the Lesterin as they drove their blades into him before throwing his lifeless corpse overboard, but his face remained emotionless; he knew that one who dwelled on the past would only succeed in obscuring their own future, and he had the Aine's future depending on him as well. The Le-Toa may have not been able to save him, but he would make things right by protecting his daughter until he could find a way to get her back home. He owed him that much.

And he would pay back that debt even if it cost him his life.

"Not anymore."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Wisp winced. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." 

Mirra stepped through the city gates. "Hello? We need help!" 

OOC: Anyone with Marine characters, feel free to step in.

IC: Mirra.

"Unless you know the way to the hospital, yes," Mirra replied, then realised she had responded out loud to a voice in her head. Shu probably thought she was insane. "He's a telepath," she explained quickly, pointing at Vakua, "Can't talk, so he speaks in your mind instead." 

IC: Shu nodded once again, letting them know that he understood as he showed no surprise.

This wasn't his first rodeo, after all.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Wisp.

"Here, let's sit you down," Wisp helped Shu down onto a bench. "This could take a little while."

IC: As Wisp helped Shu onto the bench, the Le-Toa leaned back against the wall behind him in an attempt to make himself more comfortable. His eyes once again returned to Aine, who began to stir slightly. She mumbled incoherently for a moment before growing silent once more as two tears slowly rolled down her cheeks, indicating that she was most likely dreaming about the day her father was murdered. He had no doubt that she would eventually pull through from her personality alone, but what really worried him was how they were going to survive after their wounds had healed. It was true that she had some knowledge in the art of mercantile, but with no money of their own and nothing to sell, it was doubtful that the skill would be able to see much use. He was no stranger to physical labor, but protecting Aine was a full-time gig itself, and he didn't know if he could find something without putting her at risk.

He really hoped that pieces of those pirates were floating around in the stomachs of some pack of Takea right now...

The thought dawned on him almost instantaneously. He would have to proceed with caution, but surely this island had its share of enterprising individuals who wouldn't mind a journey out to sea in order to split whatever was still on board that sunken pirate vessel...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"Hey, you awake?" Mirra felt Aine stir in her arms, and carefully laid the Lesterin down on the seat next to Shu. She was still unconscious, but she'd stirred a little. Perhaps Wisp's herbs had done something. 

"See if you can get her to drink some water," Wisp suggested, "she'd probably just as dehydrated as Shu was." 

"Maybe you should try," she offered one of the water bottles to Shu, "she's your friend after all. She might be more responsive if it's someone she knows." 

IC: The Toa of Air took his hand off of his wound, pulling himself closer to the Lesterin before propping her head up against his thigh. He took the bottle of water that Mirra had handed him and, after gently pulling her mouth open, began pouring some of the cold liquid into her mouth. Shu watched as Aine began to swallow, his hand pulling the drink back as she began to cough, which in turn caused her eyes to flutter open for a split second. She immediately closed them again, moaning a little before trying to pick herself up.

"Shu...?" she said as she began to survey her surroundings. "Where are... Did we... Who..."

"Don't," the Toa said as he held out the water bottle for her to take. "We're safe. Rest."

The Cy-Lesterin slowly wrapped her fingers around the container before taking a nice, long sip, stopping only when she saw the Toa's wound reflecting off of its surface. She turned her head to get a better look at it, and was absolutely appalled by what she saw.

"You're side... What happened...?"

Shu had been around Aine long enough to know that even though she could be quite spoiled sometimes, she was probably already beating herself up for getting captured in the first place. She had already lost someone that she had cared about in the past few days, and the last thing he wanted to do was add onto her burden.

So he found himself doing something that he normally didn't do; he lied.

The Toa closed his eyes, shaking his head as if to tell Mirra and Wisp to keep her in the dark.

"Piece of the ship hit me. No big deal."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"I've treated the injury, he'll be fine," Wisp assured Aine. That was technically true. Wisp had treated the wound to the best of his ability, applying a poultice and bandaging it tightly; it could still be infected, but the hospital staff would be able to treat that. So Shu would indeed be fine. 

"This is Ga-Koro," Mirra explained, "a friend of ours is going to find the guards so they can help you get to the hospital." 

IC - Tarkah [Dasaka Landing Point]:

The young private took a moment to smell Naho Bay's own unique smell. Although the amnesiac could still recognize the faint odors of the ocean it was still something rather alien. He took a seat on a small pile of crates, no doubt left unattended to by some curious dock worker. Tarkah took a moment to shine his new badge with the end of his cloak before sitting up straight. Hesitation and anxiety gripped his heart as sudden doubts began to fill his own head. Who's to say that a simple, universal gesture here isn't some sort of grievous insult to them in their culture? He glanced around and realized that interacting with these newcomers might actually be harder than he expected.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: "Ga-Koro...?" Aine asked, taking another sip of her drink as her hand touched her throbbing forehead.

The Cy-Lesterin had never heard of such a place, at least not in her homeland. This filled her mind with questions.

"Wait a minute... Where exactly did we wash up...?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Mirra.

Mirra knew the look of confusion on Aine's face. She'd worn it herself only a few short years ago. "You're not the first person to wind up on this island with hazy memories," Mirra said supportively, "this is the village of Ga-Koro, on the island of Mata Nui. Not the greatest place in the world, but it's home." 

IC:

What's it like inside his head?

Inside all heads?

Was Dorian in pain? Regretful? Deep down, did he feel any actual remorse for having shoved his hand inside the chest of another person? Or was his heart quite literally closed off to emotions; was his identity as a killer something that was set in stone by fate?

I'd never know.

And what about Skyra? She had been there, watching when Grokk had assaulted; if she had acted differently, could the consequences that we faced now be different? Did she regret the things she'd done, or not done? Or was the smile that seemed so attracted to appearing on Skyra's lips one that perfectly represented her emotions?

I'd probably never know that either.

And Cipher? What did he think of Dorian and Grokk? Sure, he made a few jokes about Dorian's 'corruption', but is that corruption he refers to a euphemism for a jokester's ploy or an actual impurity that he sees within Dorian, Skyra, perhaps even me?

I can't read minds, and I don't know him enough about him to grasp at what he's thinking either.

And finally...what about me? What do I think about Dorian's actions?

The truth is....

I don't know.

Am I supposed to help him? And how? I could punish him, send him to rot in a jail, and for all I know if I gave him the suggestion he'd use his element to deform the key himself. Or I could say it's alright, say that he could be forgives - and what? Do I repeat the same words every time something scary like this pops up?

Whose heart gets ripped out next?

And who's duty is it to prevent that?

Flay let her thoughts simmer in her mind.

OOC: Flay, on to the next one.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Mura/Ga-Koro)

Where was the hospital? Where the karz was the hospital?!

"I'll, um, go and find the- " Blood everywhere. " -hospital, er, shall I?" 

Mura felt sick...finding a guard, he said: "Do you know where the hospital is? It's urgent." he indicated the pair.

Kathok

IC: Mata Nui.

As those two words reached Aine's ears, she closed her eyes and lowered her head back onto Shu's thigh. A twinge of sadness worked its way into her mind as she realised that her and the Le-Toa had only managed to half-escape, their failed attempt stranding them both in a place that neither of them knew had even existed. Shu had previously thought that the pirates who had captured her were using some sort of code familiar only to them, but the thought of an entire island named after the Great Spirit himself...?

Where the Karz were they?

The Cy-Lesterin knew that they had more pressing matters to attend to, their wounds first and foremost, before she could shake down the local cartographer for answers, but finding a way back home had most certainly just become her new mission.

She wouldn't rest until that dream had been fulfilled.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

"So, what are you two going to do now?" Wisp asked. "After you get your injuries seen to by someone with a mask of healing, that is." 

"They could always come with us," Mirra suggested. 

"I think we've got more than enough people coming with us already, and besides, they're injured," Wisp pointed out, "the last thing these guys need is to be dragged into what could potentially be a warzone." 

"We could always split up. One of us stays to help them out, the other could continue on to Ko-Koro with the Kalta." 

"How about we leave the planning for some other time," Wisp decided. He didn't like the thought of splitting up and leaving Mirra on her own, and right now, they had more pressing matters to attend to. Namely making sure Aine and Shu received proper medical attention.