BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Tyrus harrumphed at the man's departing form before turning back to Akimoto with a gracious smile.

"Now then, miss; is your arrival at the docks of urgent importance," he asked, "or would you rather take the, ah, scenic route there?"

-Void

IC (Akimoto)

Aki squinted up at the sun; she figured there was at least an hour till dusk. Plenty of time to explore the village a bit...

"I can't be too long," she said. "But I wouldn't mind seeing the sights."

IC: Kadon - Ga-Wahi Coast

I looked up at Drome, surprised that he had cut his insult short. It was weird- so many of our conversations consisted of nothing more than insulting each other that it immediately felt like something was missing, something was wrong. We didn't have a friendship so much as a never-ending rivalry, and now that we had called a truce, I almost didn't know how to handle him. Whenever we had worked together before, we had been fighting as a team, with no time to talk. Now, we were forced to actually interact with each other... ugh.

I felt tempted to let off an insult just for the sake of comfort, but no, it wouldn't be worth it in the end. Curses.

In light of Drome's attempt to avoid a fight, I moved over a bit to let him get some shade. Just a bit, mind you. I wasn't going to give a whole half of it up for Drome. "Well, ummm, we're good at fighting. I'm smart, but you're stu- erm, that is, strong. So I guess those kind of work together."

Edited by Cadias

IC: Drome

Kadon wasn't the only one struggling with this temporary peace. Every single part of my being ached to swing a punch in his direction, or hurl an insult aimed straight at his nasty little ego. But for the greater good, I had to be on my best behavior. With his short temper and whiny attitude, Kadon could take any little insult as a reason to become my enemy again. It's not that I didn't think I could beat him, not at all. I had just gotten my armor cleaned after exiting the hospital and I didn't want it do get dirty when I was kicking his butt.

Seeing Kadon move over to leave a little room for me was sickening. Who did he think he was, taking up most of the tree still I was twice as wide as he was, I deserved most of that tree! So many insults rolled through my mind, and I silenced them all. It was like a piece of my soul was missing, a part of my very essence. Not insulting Kadon felt me feeling hollow inside. Maybe a small one couldn't hurt.

"Right. So we probably want to stick with the more reliable option of the two. Let's see what we can find in the high-paying manual labor field."

Hahaha. I bet the insult had flown right over his head.

Edited by Mythologist Eschatologist

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: 

"Excellent, as Ga-Koro offers many of them," Tyrus said, already strolling down the streets. "It doesn't, however, offer sights such as your ... unusual armour. May I ask from whence you procured such a set, miss?"

-Void

IC (Akimoto)

The Dasaka glanced at her companion as they walked down the street, amidst the green huts woven of leaves and the small natives walking about on their own business. Did he not know she was a Dasaka? He must've not been informed by the higher-ups. She could work with that.

"Actually, I made it myself."

IC (Akimoto)

IC:

Tyrus raised an eyebrow.

"Impressive," he said. "You don't look like a Toa of Crystal, if I may say so. Where did you learn your trade?"

IC: ...Right.

I constrained myself to a nod in response to both, and that affable, friendly smile I'd been wearing so often.

IC:

"So, Tarkus," I asked, trying to get off the thought of a stack of pancakes the size of Whitehot's calf, "what brings you around here this time of night?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Akimoto)

Toa of Crystal? Aki did her best to hide her curiosity. A native with control over crystal would be able to do things she could never dream of, if the other Toas she'd seen were anything to judge by.

"I learned from a master," she replied, glancing at a nearby stall where a native was selling strange fish. "You know, how to work with it. How temperature affects crystals, how to work out impurities, how to make it take the shape you want without shattering."

She shrugged. "No crystal powers necessary, just good old-fashioned work."

IC: I needed to think fast. Better not spill the beans now.

"Had a couple errands left to run," I said, taking full advantage of the confidence that I wasn't at all speaking a lie. Just a little vagueness on the details that'd make it awkward. "And I figured a little decompression by the shore on the way home would do me some good. The waves are relaxing." 

And Great Spirit himself knew that I needed to relax. Heck, at this point just narrating it all back to you has worn me out.

I'll get on track, I promise.

"What about you all?" I asked, turning the inquiring eye on them. "I'd have thought you guys would have headed back to the Ryuu by now."

helo frens

IC:

"Mata Nui must keep different hours. Few errands would keep one out this late on the Archipelago." The sand underfoot shifted as Sinshi did, crossing her arm almost casually as she glanced out at the surf.

"The shore is beautiful, though. We haven't returned to the Ryuu because we felt like exploring more."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Ain't it just? I was just telling Tarkus about the Wall of Stars." Whitehot lifted one arm up to the massive band of stars, lancing through the night sky. "One of the greatest views on the island."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Casanuva still stood beside the Vilda princess, as did the silent Vakua. Akimoto had disappeared around a corner, which Soraph took to mean the other Dasaka wanted to hurry back to the ship.

:Commodore Ayiwah, do you hear me? I need to speak to you: Soraph broadcast on the psychic channel.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

I couldn't help but laugh a bit
"Manual labor? Sounds right up your alley, Drome." I struggled to keep a grin off my face.

Before long, however, I began to focus seriously on the problem again. As much as I loved taking jabs at Drome, I wanted to find a solution even more. "Look, maybe we're going about this the wrong way. What are some jobs that make a lot of money really fast?"

Edited by Cadias

IC (Akimoto)

IC:

Tyrus nodded, intrigued; and not just by the creation of crystal armour. He couldn't help but feel that something wasn't quite right here. Something was nagging at the back of his mind; a memory of something that someone had told him, but he couldn't think of how it would yet apply.

"Fascinating," he said. "And why have I never heard of this art before? I would have thought such a trade would be quite lucrative."

IC:

"Ain't it just? I was just telling Tarkus about the Wall of Stars." Whitehot lifted one arm up to the massive band of stars, lancing through the night sky. "One of the greatest views on the island."

-Tyler

IC:

I could believe it. Light pollution had always been a grade-A pain back on Sado for stargazing, and seeing as I had always been a city girl at heart, I'd never had much of an excuse to get out and about, save for the few times I left for Odaiba to check on the crop. The most we ever got a night sky amongst the lightstones and the crystal towers were a half-dozen stars and a full moon if you were lucky. But this....

"Is the whole island this beautiful?" I asked, hands nonchalantly in my pockets to keep from seeming too earnest. "I heard mention of a region of fire...?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Fast money. How did one come across money quickly? Clearly trying to play the good guy wasn't an option, since it had worked so well before.

"Well... We could hunt for treasure... if we can find something worth treasure-hunting." Of course that was a bit of a long-shot. What sort of treasure would even exist on this island?

"Mercenary work is pretty good paying, I bet. If you can deal with the dark side of things." Killings innocent people really wasn't my style though, so I'd try to avoid this one.

"and I guess thievery is an option too." Blah. Nothing sounded good.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

"Ta's muggy. And all the beaches have rocks," the Munequita complained good-naturedly, plopping down into the sand to sit and form half a sand angel with her legs, while her hands were outstretched behind her to proper her up. She grinned up at the constellation above, and the Red Star that was its centerpiece.

"Look at this. Nice, flat sand, warm in the day, cool in the night. You can even make shapes outta the without worrying about cutting your hand or back on obsidian! First time I came here with a few girlfriends, we got hammered and covered me in sand up to the waist so I looked like a washed up, uncouth mermaid. It blew my mind."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Veyandi-Ga Wahi Beach

Veyandi was not having a good day.

Good days for Veyandi were few and far between, as if positivity simply bounced off her uselessly. But this was a bad day compared to her normal days. A really bad day. For one, her ship had exploded. Second, she had to swim to shore. Third, everyone else had vanished. Dead, probably.

"Just tremendous. Absolutely fantastic," she snarled as she waded out of the water, brushing dirt off her yellow chest armor and holstering one of her hatchets.

"We knew the ship was in bad shape. We knew it was falling apart. But nooooo, ol' captain Lerada insisted we keep going. 'She can hold out, she's a good ship' he said. 'We can get repairs at the next port' he said. The bulkheads were coming loose before we left the last one!" She snarled, pulling the other one out of the sand and brushing the sand off its blade.

"And now look. Look where you got us, captain. The ship broke, then it exploded, everyone's vanished and for all I know I'm the only survivor, and I have no idea where I am!" She started to raise her voice, spinning and briskly sitting down in the sand, placing her head in her free hand.

"Don't even know if I can get another ship, and even if I could I wouldn't know where to go. I'm the friggin security guard, I never saw the maps." She grumbled. A moment paused as she thought.

"Well thanks, you lime green dimwit!" She shouted, hurling her axe upwards. It span in the air for a moment, before coming back down and digging itself into the sand some distance in front of her.

Yeah, this was a pretty bad day.

OOC:Veyandi open for interaction

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

I grimaced. Sure, I wasn't the most kind, charitable, or caring of individuals, but being an out-and-out criminal wasn't very appealing. Of course, criminals could make a lot of money, if they could get away with it.

Then, suddenly, I realized something. I couldn't help but smile. "Wait... are we considering breaking the law so we can pay a fee we're legally obligated to pay? Doesn't that seem silly? Why not just not pay in the first place? Wait, that's it!"

I leaped up, abandoning the much-coveted shady spot under the tree. "We can just leave the Wahi and change our names! They'll never be able to find us!"

OOC: All players have given me permission to use their characters. Apologies for the incredibly long overdue post.

IC: Maeloc had turned, seen the matoran bringing down a rock. That had been his last memory before waking up in the boat, to the sky. It seemed... peaceful. He was missing his mask; his head hurt like all Karz, and his vision was once again symmetrical. The Archivist groaned.

"Boss? Zyou all raght?" The turaga was overcome by the skakdi's breath, and her yellowed teeth filled most of his vision.

Uuuuugh.

The Onu-Turaga waved her off. Leaning up, he felt his maskless face; much of his head was taken up by bandages. He realized that his vision was lurching up and down; they were in the boat. Seeing his Akaku lying next to him, Maeloc grabbed it and put it back on. The sudden movement sent a lurch of pain and nausea, and he staggered.

"Please tell me we were actually somewhat successful."

Krakant handed him the Ice amulet, and Luyn telekinetically dropped the black and gunmetal amulet into Maeloc's palm. As he was looking around, he saw Ira driving the boat, with the rest scanning the environment for any sign of pursuit. The turaga clutched the amulets in his palm. Well, they didn't fail... though he doubted his superiors would be happy. The fact that the Legacy was, unofficially at least, seeking the Amulets being known would likely dampen that spirit, however. His musing came to a halt, however, when their boat ran aground on the coast.

The expedition's members swiftly disembarked, Ira burning the boat after they salvaged a few medical supplies from it. "I take it we're returning to Ko-Koro now?" the Ta-Toa asked.

"I suppose we are." Maeloc looked at his staff; the false spade head was gone, left at the temple. Ugh, he'd have to get a new one made when they returned. He looked up from the staff's head to come face-to-face with Fyura. The Fe-Skakdi made a faint whining sound. "Oh, right. We have your... thing. With that visitor."

The Onu-Turaga looked out over the ocean at the island they had retreated from. His lenspiece clicked as it zoomed in on the entrance; nothing. For now. "Alright, but we have to make it quick. If she isn't there, we're leaving." He waved the group behind him as they quickly made their way towards the entrance of the Koro. "You all stay nearby, but not in sight. Don't want to spook her by accident, but close enough to lend a hand. This shouldn't take long." An assortment of bemused, annoyed, and dutiful looks were given to him in response.

They soon reached the Ga-Koro gate. By luck, the one that Fyura had indicated was there, along with... what was... was that... The De-Toa with the Suletu. There was possibly a Fa-Toa with him, in addition to several other toa. Hmm. Maeloc's fingers twitched when he saw the De-Toa's head perk up and look around. Realizing the thin ice he was standing on, he concentrated on the ground.

Resting her axe against a tree, Fyura waved her hand high. "Hey! Over 'ere!"

By the time Zaara had melted through the rock the Po-Toa had left, any trace of the opposing party was gone. Taking what spoils they could, the Ga-Koro expedition made their way back to the entrance. True to Maeloc's word, the only remnants of the boat that had ferried them there was a bit of smoking wood on the rocks. Aokora groaned, then winced at the exertion. "Those heartless... Whatever. We can't change it now. We have to make it back to Ga-Koro. Tell them the Legacy is looking for these amulets..." Aokora grimaced and leaned on the wall.

"I can make it back!" Orca declared. "I'll let the Marines know, and then they'll send some boats to pick us all up!"

"Can you swim all that way on your own?" Red asked skeptically.

Zaara shrugged. "She is a ga-matoran. Aokora would be able to do it to, but..." The Su-Toa trailed off as the Archeologist slipped into a coughing fit.

Orca walked over to the ledge, peering off. She backed up, and took a running start, diving out of the cliff into the water. She surfaced, looking back at the cave entrance, waving. She then took a deep breath, and started swimming towards Ga-Koro. She eventually flagged down a patrolling Marine ship, which diverted. About ten minutes later, several Marines were helping the expedition into their boat. One of them properly bandaged Aokora. "Don't worry, we'll get you back."

Aokora hacked and grabbed the Marine's arm, shaking her head. "No! We need to see Akiri Hahli immediately!"

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

This was new. Kadon had actually had a good idea!? What sort of mad backwards world had I just entered? First we weren't fighting, and then Kadon was actually using that tiny thing in his head? What sort of madness was this?

Shrugging off the overwhelming need to punch him a few times in the face, I grinned. "That sounds like a workable plan, except for one major issue that I'm sure you probably didn't notice. We may not be called who we are, but we will still look like us. And... our armor colors aren't exactly what I would call common."

Inside I almost laughed. Changing names? I've been there before. Maybe It'd be fun to switch back for a while, just for old-times sake.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

Soraph whipped her head around. Why was Ayiwah talking aloud, especially when Soraph had started the conversation on the mental plane, this made no sense...

Oh.

Right.

Things could get confusing when multiple conversations were going on at once, even if one of them didn't involve any sound.

Soraph waved back at Skadidi with a giant slug attached to her back, beckoning for her -them? - to come over.

:I hope everything went well with your little fun. Why don't you get over here so we can talk?: she Willhammered across the square.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Bar)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Slow your roll there, Speedy," the Bo-Toa said in response to Scholar's sudden abruptiveness. "For one, just where is it that you think you're going? Last time I checked, Tracer and I were leading this mission, and I'd prefer to have just a little bit more info concerning what we're about to do before potentially running off and getting ourselves into trouble. Are we meeting up with the client first? Did they pay in advance? Where exactly is the... "package" located? How many people are going to try to stop us from doing our job? These are questions we should probably get answers to before we end up doing something completely unnecessary or just plain stupid."

Glancing over in Tracer's direction, he then addressed his next comment to her.

"Hopefully you received a bit more intel than I did, because I obviously got squat."

IC: Aine and Shu - Marine Ship

Taking a seat on the ship's deck after being led aboard, Aine pulled the Amulet out from under her armor once again and began looking it over, revealing that she had long since fashioned it around her neck for safekeeping back when Zaara was still recovering.

"What do you do, I wonder?" she said aloud, trying to adjust herself to the lack of additional distance and detail her vision used to provide her with.

Meanwhile, Shu stood nearby, gazing into the water and silently wishing that their previous captain had found peace in the afterlife.

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

The Fe-Toa quietly popped another rangoon into her mouth, suddenly finding herself wondering what exactly Verulas was up to here in Ga-Koro as the silence between her and Natharius continued.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Natharius - Bar.

"Wonder what your boyfriend's up to," he mused, "probably gambling away that stolen money or something." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Indeed. I don't know that I've ever seen one quiet this pleasant back home. The sand is very, very soft." Running her toes through the sand, Sinshi nodded. "Quite pleasant. Even at night."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Definitely does." Whitehot smiled and scooted closer to Sinshi. "Look up there, see? The Red Star, right in the center of the Wall? It's right above my second floor balcony in the middle of the night. I like to follow it from here when I get off night shifts. Just...trail it from the beach and fall asleep underneath it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"It is visible from Kentoku, as well. Though obviously from a very different angle." The Umbraline peered up into the night sky, eyes roaming about the vast expanse. "I don't recognize any other patterns from here."

"But admittedly, I am no astronomer."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Yeah, me neither. I make up my own shapes. Like...see? There's the Southern Salamander's Bottle, right by the Northern Salamander's Bottle. Then there's the Bowl of Fries. Nokama's Trident. Hey, look - that one kinda looks like us!" Whitehot pointed to a pair of pillar-shaped stars which, if you looked at it drunkenly enough, might have limbs.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"No, uh...honestly, I'm not much of an astronomer either." Whitehot laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "Nixie would probably get on me for equating those bright stars up there to fries."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME