BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Gabe

"It's not just a hat... It's a way of life, an eternal sense of euphoria."

He reached into a sack he carried around and pulled out a straw fedora.

"Here, try it."

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Cage

The Vortixx continued searching frantically for a source of fireflyers in the Koro.

OOC: Open for Interaction

IC: 88

88 had been there waiting expectantly for a long detailed answer from the Dasaka. He realized this was going nowhere, and he ought to return to his business.

"Well, I guess I'll be going home now. It was a pleasure meeting you all, even if I got more than a bit nervous and flustered. I'll put an article about you in my paper- all good things, of course. See ya soon, if you come to Po-Koro eventually!"

88 smiled and waved, then activated his mask, slowly taking off more vertical than horizontal until he was sure he would have a straight shot back home. He quickly flew several circles above the town, getting larger each time around before finally returning to the area where he took off and flying off at full speed towards Po-Koro, spouting an impressive display of lightning sparks and bolts the whole time.

OOC: 88 to Po-Koro.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC - Tarkah [Dasaka Landing Point]:

The haggard looking Toa carefully manuevered through the crowds of people watching from a distance and slowly made his way into the outer rim of the smaller crowd that the Dasaka had attracted. It was rather easy to pick out the foreigners with their strange, crystal armor. Tarkah stood out in the crowd, simply watching silently. Shades of green flashed in the corners of his vision, urging him to move forward. With slight hesitation the young Private began moving towards the newcomers hoping to strike up a conversation.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC:

"Don't let Song bamboozle ya. Sheeeyit," Raknar grinned at his first mate and leaned against the wheel of the ship.

"If she had really put me in my place, this tongue'd be ripped out and nailed to the post months ago. She's all bark and.." how much to tell them how much to tell them is she gonna punch me in the face she's got hands like gottam GIANT BUMBLEBEES "...a lotta bark."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

I was more used to it than I really wanted to admit to have authority figures threaten me because of my "inappropriate behavior" as one mildly fancy-mouthed Gukko Force member had put it once. Normally I didn't worry too much, cops tend to play nice when there's other people around... that same couldn't be said for this power couple.

Hey! I'm not saying they get to boss me around... maybe.

"Easy for you to say, you already get all the snuggles you want"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"If you listen closely, the dark waves murmur mysteries and sing to you softly. Another world rests beneath the water's surface, so close, yet so far away. If you look closely, your mirrored self will gaze back up at you, a doorway to that world that will forever remain shut."

Ga-Koro.

It had been some time since Vail last visited the seaside village. His previous stay had been an attempt to join up with the Toa Sarsi and provide himself with an additional cover act. When you spend your evenings as a murderer, you soon learn that hiding in broad daylight is the only escape route. What had he used as an excuse for joining again? Oh yes, to "repent for his sins". Most saw him out to be an overly-generous martyr, but what they didn't know was that the beliefs he had were all fake reflections of themselves. Simple delusions that were solely reserved for the weak-minded.

Such were the perceptions of the Sarsi, weak and delusional. The group had undergone a shaky start, with most of its members relishing the contents of a new bar each night. They would drink as much as they could before the light of dawn put their intoxicated bodies asleep in the streets. It was a pitiful sight. Alcohol had obviously never been enough to quench the Toa of Fire's thirst, so naturally he had been the one to drag their lifeless forms to their beds.

Vail took a moment from his memories to survey the waves of Naho Bay. The overcast sky above dulled the ocean's surface, but he enjoyed the ominous atmosphere that it created. Deep, dark, and vast like the unexplored expanses of the soul.

For the first time in weeks, his body was not weighed down by belongings. He had left them in his room at the inn. He now carried only his wallet, which hung from his belt. The hilt of Persephone glimmered above his right shoulder, recently polished and cleaned of dry blood.

Voulge and Tupua were off in the Koro somewhere, likely resting and replenishing themselves after their long journey. Well, Tupua was probably already back to full strength, so who knew what he was up to. Their most recent escapade had been troublesome, to say the least, but nonetheless successful. The trio had traveled back to Po-Koro after their confrontation with Revan Lockmire and his men in Tiro Canyon. While there, Vail had spotted Entra Ryeth, a woman on his list of targets, and gone after her alone. Voulge, intuitive as he was, had expected such a course of action and followed suit. What followed was one of the most ferocious fights Vail had ever endured...

...And one that had left him defeated.

Entra had been infected with something, stronger than any drug he was aware of. There was no doubt in Vail’s mind that it was the same stuff that made Tupua what he was. It gave you power beyond imagining, dark, raw power. This source of power was something that brought you closer to the level of a god, and it was something Vail craved almost more than his usual thirst for mortal blood. She had called it “The Blood of Makuta” and explained that it could only be found in the depths of the earth, down where the legendary dark lord had once reigned.

In the end, Tupua had been the one to kill her. Like a hound from Karzahni, he came out of nowhere and ended her brutally while Vail and Voulge lay bloodied and beaten on the cold floor. They awoke in a hospital, battle-weary and sore, but still alive.

And now I’m indebted to the grim reaper himself.

Back in the present, Vail picked up a stone and angrily threw it as far as he could. He watched as it splashed in the distance, forever lost to the murky depths of the sea.

Tupua had decided to accompany them for the trip back to Ga-Koro. It had been some time since Vail or Voulge had been in contact with the other Sarsi, and technically they were still members, so it seemed only right that they should return. Upon arriving, however, it seemed as if their "Toa team" had gone on without them.

And now here I am, right back where I started.

Vail continued to walk along the beach, lost in thought. What lay ahead, he wasn’t sure. All he knew was that he needed to drink this "blood of Makuta". Without it, he was no better than a Matoran against the powers that were growing among the people of Mata Nui. He couldn’t keep relying on others to fight his battles for him, or his secrets would surely be discovered. He needed something more, something that would make him unstoppable.

"Awaken, dark reflection. You cannot hide from me anymore."

And once I arise, the world will cower before my might.

Edited by Requiem
  • Upvote 4

IC: Liano

If Liano wasn’t out hunting, he was busy chopping meat.

It wasn’t ideal, but a job at the butcher shop was better than no job at all. Being a hunter, he had become very familiar with the storeowner, Zadik, over time, their profitable relationship gradually evolving into something akin to a friendship built on the foundation of money. Eventually, it led to the promise of better, more consistent pay, so long as Liano kept bringing the man everything he bagged on his hunts.

He kicked himself for accepting the offer. It didn’t seem so bad at first, since the man paid a whole lot better than most, but being cooped up inside all day long led to a depressing way to pass the time. It was a stark contrast to his usual outdoorsy routine, and he always walked out with a faintly repulsive stench clinging to him.

Which is why Liano was taking a swim. It helped to clean him off and he figured the exercise was good for him. His arms shot in and out of the water in a front crawl, while his feet paddled in a rhythmic motion. His head would occasionally bob up for air; a quick peak sufficed to see how much distance remained between him and the beach.

At one brief interval, his eyes spotted a lone crimson figure standing by the shore before they plunged back beneath the tide. When they came up again, they’d refocus on the same being, his features becoming more and more pronounced to the point of familiarity. Weird, he thought, he didn’t really know anyone in Ga-Wahi anymore.

Eventually, Liano hit the shallow end and stood up, soaked from head to toe and slightly short of breath. He wiped water from his eyes and raised a hand to shield them from the sun. The figure he’d spotted wasn’t far off from him, and when he got a good look at him, he felt a little thrown off by the sudden recognition.

“Vail?”

Edited by TX Wade

IC:

The Toa of Fire had caught the approaching being out of the corner of his eye, and was just starting to walk away when the familiar sound of his name caught him off-guard.

"Vail?"

He turned sharply, surprised and a bit confused, as if his alter ego itself had crawled out of the dark waves to greet him.

The spokesman's body was lean and powerful. His black and purple armor soaked up the heavy grey of the sky, water droplets sliding down his features as his alluring lime-green eyes studied Vail in disbelief. He was young and handsome, not unlike Vail, but at least a head shorter than the Toa of Fire.

A wide grin extended across the Ta-Toa's face as the recognition hit him.

"Liano!" he exclaimed, his reminiscing long forgotten. "It's good to see you brother!"

Back to old, exuberant Vail.

He approached his old friend, holding his hand out for the Toa of Earth to shake while simultaneously giving him a hearty pat on the back.

This abrupt shift of emotion wasn't completely fake, just exaggerated. Liano was one of the few members of the Sarsi that Vail actually respected. He was quiet and cool, a refreshing addition to the cluster of arrogant fools their old Toa team had consisted of. He was the type of guy that most everyone got along with.

And not to mention an excellent marksman.

"What happened to the team?" he asked, bewilderment apparent in his tone. "When I asked around in Ga-Koro, everyone said you guys had long since departed."

Edited by Requiem

"It's good to see you too, man." Liano chuckled with a tinge of surprise in his voice, a firm grip clasping Vail's hand. 

Despite the awkward nature of their sudden reunion, he couldn't help but grin in his usual halfhearted way. He'd never really hung out with any of the Sarsi, but he had always felt Vail to be most likeable of them all despite the stark contrast in their personalities. His friendly attitude and lively energy made him seem like a pretty okay guy, and that's exactly what prevented this whole situation from getting uncomfortable. 

Thank god.

Liano took a step back to look at the Toa of fire, actually having to tilt his head upwards to meet his fiery gaze since he stood roughly a head shorter than the guy. He didn't look much different, still fit as ever and carrying that sword Persefono-something on his back. The only thing that seemed to be missing was his cloak.

"The team? Uh..."

Liano paused, a sheepish look crossing his face. 

"I don't know. We went to Le-Wahi and well, I kinda just left." he said, his answer truthful but not whole. "Wasn't feeling it, y'know?"

• Upvote 1

IC:

Vail nodded slowly in understanding. Liano hadn't changed much, that much he was sure of.

Still an awful liar.

Vail shrugged it off, a wry smirk tugging at his lips. He wasn't sure why the kid would ditch out on the group, but it didn't really matter much to him either way. The Toa of Fire had never known him to be a very passionate guy, and he guessed he had only joined the Sarsi for the money, much like a handful of others had done.

"So I guess we're both former members now, huh?" Vail said, chuckling slightly. "Sorry I ditched the group without much of a goodbye. Voulge and I got kinda bored hangin' around here after a while, and we set out to... ah.. deal with some business in Po-Wahi."

He scratched the back of his head.

"I guess it took a bit longer than we anticipated." he said, letting out yet another nervous laugh to release the tense build-up in his own mind. "But yeah, it's good to be back. Certainly not as scenic out in the desert."

His eyes turned from jovial to sincere in less than an instant. Vail had complete control over his emotions, save two. The one chink in his performance was the fact that his transitions from one to another were often a little abrupt. Most regarded it as rigorous enthusiasm though, so it often worked out in his favor. 

"What about you? What brings you back to Ga-Koro?"

Edited by Requiem

Liano almost raised an inquisitive eyebrow, taking note of the suspicious unease in Vail's tone. For a moment or two, he'd considered prodding for a little more information on this 'business in Po', but it was obviously a private matter. Being a very private guy himself, Liano could respect that, so he let it slide with a simple "Huh."

Still, very curious.

"Yeah well, no need to apologize. Not like we were doing much." he said, glancing towards the village. "Truth be told, I was getting a little bored myself. I would've gone home to Onu-Koro, but someone here offered me a stable job at the butcher shop, so I took him up on it. Plus, I could learn a thing or two from the fishermen."

"How about you? Is Voulge in Ga too?"

IC:

"That he is." Vail replied airily, noting Liano's inquisitive tone. He jabbed a thumb back towards the Koro. "He's probably out soaking up the nearest tavern dry as we speak."

He laughed.

"You know ol' Voulge."

He studied Liano for a moment while breathing in the salty scent of the tide. The grey sky was comforting to him in a way. It made you more aware of the beauty that other beings possessed, the lushness of the world around you only a backdrop to the vibrancy of sentient life.

But it also reminded you of the fragility of it.

Liano was no fool. He was a hunter, a daily killer of rahi. He could watch the life drain out of a creature's eyes and not feel the slightest tinge of remorse. He could flay an animal open and let its guts spill out onto the floor without the slightest hint of nausea. Vail was a hunter too, but he hunted a different variety of prey. He'd lost track of how many beings he'd murdered in the cold silence before the first pale rays of dawn. He couldn't count how many beings had used their last breaths to call him a monster.

So he kept his mouth shut. The act of vigilantism was a good cover story, but he wasn't certain that Liano would view it as heroic. The last thing he wanted to do was cause the Onu-Toa to walk away in disgust. For a killer, allies were hard to come by, and Vail intended to keep as many as he could.

Let's start with an innocent snippet of information then, shall we?

"Before I take you to see 'Papa Ussal' though, I should warn you that we picked up a new friend on the way back from Po-Koro. You'll probably think me crazy when I say this, but I'm warning you in advance so he doesn't scare you out of your skin." The Ta-Toa held an over-dramatic expression of mock suspense, and spoke in a hushed voice. "We befriended death himself."

He laughed again, but quickly regained his composure so he could explain himself to the likely baffled Toa.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. He's just a mopey fella, wears a dark cloak, you know the drill. In all honesty, he's a nice guy to have covering your back. He's a special something, I'll tell you that much. Just a bundle of surprises! He sure saved our brakas asses back in Po when we got jumped by a deranged Fa-Toa." 

Vail winked.

"All I mean to say is don't let him daunt you."

Edited by Requiem
  • Upvote 1

IC (Tupua):

The dark Toa had spent little time in the village of water, but upon spending the last few days here with his new found companions, he noticed the familiarity. The same dark presence he felt everywhere else on the island; that lingering infection that remained rooted in the very soil its inhabitants walked on. It was a feeling he could not quite put into words. It was more like a sixth sense that made him aware of what festered in the lightless places and it was finally allowing him and the others to do what they were so very good at: Hunting the dark beings in the very shadows they were hiding in. Before Makuta's defeat, his presence had been so overwhelming that the Aitua had been blinded for a time. But now he was gone and the veil had been lifted.

And inevitably it had guided him here. Tupua was standing on a quiet pier, away from the commotion surrounding the strange crystalline vessel docked nearby. It was an unremarkable spot to anybody else, but to him, it was full of clues, telling him about one of his brother's handywork. Dark splotches marked the ground, traces of drops and smears that the numerous rainfalls had been unable to erase completely. A net-rack was nearby, but it had been modified from its original purpose to serve a more punitive one. The cut remains of short ropes dangled from its top, signs of bonds. Judging by the size, it had been a Matoran agent who'd been tied up and forced to watch their own life run out onto the pier, giving them ample time to contemplate on their sins. They had been made into an example and he knew which of his brothers had made it.

So Kehua is still on the hunt as well...good.

The team might have been scattered, but they still were united in their cause. With the faintest hint of a grim smile, Tupua made his way back to find Vail and Volgue.

----------

IC (Leah/Ayiwah):

While the Toa of water still waited for a reply from Lady Hanako, the commodore stood stoically as ever. On the mental plane though, Ayiwah was busy planning their next steps. 

:I know many of you are very excited by our new surroundings. I can also tell not all of you are interested in attending this diplomatic meeting. Far be it from me to keep you from satisfying your curiosity. If you wish, you are free to go and explore at your own leisure, to get to know the people and customs here better. There are a few conditions, however: Please remain within the village for the time being. I also want regular ideatalk check-ins to know you are safe and to avoid any incidents. And: Nobody sets out alone. Any questions?:

----------

IC (Rhow):

Outside the great Takea, the Skakdi were still standing, waiting for the previously rather eager Taoki to show up. Rhow, being who she was, was grumbling to herself with a notceable sneer on her face. 

"...geardheaded, no-good, grinning heap of Muaka dung..."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Voulge

Sanity. Such a small word with such a big impact. 

As Voulge sat on the water's edge and stared at the horizon he could not help but notice his mind wander, wandering back to Po-koro. Something had resurfaced back there, a part of him that had nearly been forgotten. While he had no issue with killing, he had not thought he would enjoy it so. The pain written on that vortixx's face as the blood drained from his wounds. Some would call it an expression of terror, but for Voulge it had held something of beauty. To be able to inflict such terror into another being, without any fancy tricks or schemes. It filled him with... with a primal satisfaction. He had known he wasn't a saint, but whoever he was before his memory loss... he wanted to know them better.

A chittering sound brought him out of his reverie and he turned to the source. Scuddles, the ussal who Vail had 'secured' for him was evidently done partaking in the waters and wanted to return to the safety of Voulge's shoulder. With smile voulge brought his hand down to Scuddle's level and allowed the ussal to use his arm as a path of sorts to his shoulder. 

"Well little one, I suppose we should go and found Vail again. Mata-nui only knows what that toa could be getting into."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This time Liano raised an eyebrow, unable to suppress his curiosity any longer. Questionable affairs and a creepy stranger? Seemed kinda shady to him but unsurprising when he thought about it. Toa didn't exactly lead ordinary lives and they barely knew anything about each other. Still, that's the way he liked it; bringing up the past would do him more bad than good. 

"I'll keep that in mind then." Liano said, voice low. He strode by Vail as the two began walking, wet sand clinging to his feet while the rest of him dried off. The thought of seeing Voulge again wasn't what he'd call exciting, but it sure broke up the daily monotony. Who knew, maybe he'd be more forthcoming than Vail.

"So how'd you meet this guy anyway? Was it when you got jumped?"

IC: Viloz

Viloz snickered.

Fool.

IC:

"No, we met Tupua before that." Vail said, mentally forming a way that he could relay the information without having to lie to the poor guy.

Make it a heroic story. That ought to do the trick.

"Voulge and I caught word of some serious criminal activity that was going on in Po-Koro, so naturally, we went to investigate. We weren't anticipating the escapade that followed, but we were dragged into something much bigger. Hit us like a riptide, and dragged us under."

He regarded Liano with convincing pain in his eyes. The pain was real, but only Vail knew that it didn't correspond to his words. 

"This crime lord, Lockmire, was wreaking havoc in the old district of Po-Koro. The people were suffering, and the Sentinels weren't doing enough to help them. We were there when no one else was, and with the help of our mysterious friend, managed to bring the tyrant down."

He paused for a moment to let the words sink in. They were true, besides that little bit about them being dragged into the fight. In reality, they had hunted the Vortixx down to eliminate him, not the other way around.

Oops, guess my silver tongue slipped.

"It's not easy playing hero all the time. We got pretty beaten up out there, but we did what was necessary."

Edited by Requiem

Liano nodded, considering Vail's seemingly sincere words without much doubt. The story felt reasonable enough, something that was likely right up the Ta-Toa's alley and he'd been given very little reason to think otherwise. 

They had both been part of a Toa team, after all.

"Cool." he said, fairly convinced. Nothing else came to mind, so he let the conversation hang in silence for a few moments, unsure of what to say. A cool breeze flitted across his slightly wet skin, almost making him shiver.

"So what's next for you guys?" Liano asked, noticing the village gates coming into view. "Because if you're looking for work, I know a few people in town. I don't think it would compare to the heroics but it's always nice to have money in your wallet." 

Clang Clang Clang went the Voulge

To think that a toa who wore the mask of stealth could make so much noise when he wanted to. But when one cared not who they disturbed life was a pleasant trick. Having adopted his cane again, with a slight modification to it's design, specifically the center being hollow and filled with various ball bearings of various sizes so that every time it hit the ground it rattled. 

Through the window of one shop he could make out the glint of crimson armor. His eyes caught the sign above the shop and a smirk ensued

Oh, a butcher's shop. How ironic.

With a flick of his wrist he sent the cane flying above his head, though luckily for the ears of nearby residents it never met the ground. 

With all the confidence bestowed upon a bored toa, he kicked open the door and leapt in with his arms spread open

"I'm back baby!" The confused stares of shop owner and ta-matoran customer were enough to warrant a soft spoken "Well this is awkward." from Voulge. With a wave of his hand he walked backwards out of the shop and ushered a "You saw nothing." in warning.

Two more grand entrances wasted, and five confused people later

Voulge burst open the door of yet another Butcher's shop, on the lead of seeing crimson from the inside. With his arms spread wide again he looked at the back of Vail and smirked like a mad-man

"Thank the ussal's below that I did not fail again."

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Vail laughed at that. 

"Oh, money is not a concern of mine." he said, detaching a hefty sack of widgets from his belt. He proceeded to unlace it, and pull out Voulge's crumpled piece of metal, as well as the folded up list of names.

He then handed the entire pouch to Liano.

"Here, take some time off," Vail said, smiling warmly. "Consider it a reunion gift."

He stuffed the paper in his belt, but kept the ball of metal in his right palm, tossing it up and down occasionally as they walked.

"As for what's next for us, I'm not sure." he explained truthfully. "Voulge tends to follow me around wherever I go, out of boredom probably more than friendship. Tupua is kind of a drifter, but he always seems to find us again. He doesn't talk much, so I'm not sure what his intentions are in sticking around with us. He may very well be along for the ride out of boredom as well." 

"It seems I'm always stumbling into trouble along the road." the Toa of Fire confessed, an embarrassed grin plastered on his face. 

Once the pair had made it back into town, the Toa of Earth led Vail to the shop he currently worked at. It seemed the owner had some crucial errands to attend to, and needed Liano back to close up the shop while he was out. 

The Toa of Fire hadn't been waiting two minutes when the door flew open and a familiar voice caught his attention.

"Thank the ussals below that I did not fail again."

Vail chuckled as he turned to face Voulge. "I was wondering where you'd wandered off to. You won't believe who I ran into today."

As the Fe-Toa's words sunk in, his expression changed from neutral sincerity to one of inquiry. 

"Fail?" he giggled. "What on earth did you get yourself into this time?"

Edited by Requiem
  • Upvote 1

IC (Leah/Ayiwah):

While the Toa of water still waited for a reply from Lady Hanako, the commodore stood stoically as ever. On the mental plane though, Ayiwah was busy planning their next steps. 

:I know many of you are very excited by our new surroundings. I can also tell not all of you are interested in attending this diplomatic meeting. Far be it from me to keep you from satisfying your curiosity. If you wish, you are free to go and explore at your own leisure, to get to know the people and customs here better. There are a few conditions, however: Please remain within the village for the time being. I also want regular ideatalk check-ins to know you are safe and to avoid any incidents. And: Nobody sets out alone. Any questions?:

IC: (Hanako)

"Ah...yes it would be better to speak inside," I replied, still a little in awe of all that had transpired in their journey and now their arrival. There were many matters to attend to, my own individual questions, and the questions that others wanted to ask must wait.

"Thank you Leah and Ga-Koro for opening the port for our submersible. I am also glad you were there when that vagabond attacked it. So you have my thanks. There's quite a few reasons we came here, one of them being we know so little of each other. We are intrigued as excited as any of you. So we wanted to open ourselves to you, so that we could better know and understand each other. This town has such natural beauty, the lilypads, the huts, the use of bamboo. That and it is quite active. Anyways I apologize for my distraction. We came here to learn, but to also see if we could not only open ourselves to you just culturally, but through trade as well. There is so much the Dasaka and Mata Nui people can learn from each other."

I just hoped I wasn't going to step on any toes, cultural clash could be an issue. It was one I would like to avoid.

Edited by Hanako Herupa

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Razsk

"While it sounds cool, it implies that we have all been exiled, and I have not, as far as I know.  Essie couldn't have been exiled from anywhere, we've been with her pretty much every second since she woke up, and it doesn't seem likely to me that you or Aurorin were exiled from anywhere.  Laike, probably Ihu-Koro, but that's it, if I had to guess.  So not a good name for us.  Anyone else?"

Here Liano thought he was done working for the day, but apparently not. Whatever errands Zadik had to take care of, he hoped they were important because closing was the absolute worst. There always loads of cleaning to do and ever since he'd become the old man's assistant, he seemed to be tasked with all the real work while Zadik sat at the front selling meat and picking his teeth.

At first, he'd almost refused Vail's generous gift but now he actually considered taking some time off.

With everything locked up and taken care of, he swung open the backroom door. He hoped Vail hadn't been waiting too long, though the thought immediately drifted from his mind when he saw a certain Toa of iron.

"Oh uh...hi Voulge."

Voulge offered Vail a light smirk

"Let's just say that this koro has an unusual amount of crimson armored folks... Too many for my tastes."

However his violet orbs directed their attention to Liano now and his head cocked to the side

"Well, don't sound to excited to see me liano, wouldn't want the koro knowing how much you truly adore the specimen of perfection that I am."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"Sounds good to me." the Toa of Fire replied, casting his gaze back and forth between the two. "We've been on the road for the last few days, so I think we both would be gracious to partake in a more bountiful meal."

Liano was obviously a little taken aback by Voulge's quirky display, much like Vail had been before he'd gotten to know the Toa of Iron's shadow. Eccentricity was an impressive surface demeanor that Vail had never considered, likely due to the fact that the Ta-Toa had grown up in at atmosphere that closely resembled royalty. He was far better suited for the role of a polite, honest gentleman, seeing as he had gone through years of such practice to be just that.

Didn't quite turn out that way, did it?

He smiled to himself, while making a small addition to his response that he had forgotten.

"Oh, we should probably look around for Tupua first though. If he's not busy, I'm sure he'd love to join us."

If his body even requires sustenance, that is.

Insanity. A small word that can separate a being from the rest of the world. But truly those who take the title of insane are just at variance with societies standards.

"Oh you mean the unnatural abomination that defies death itself? Yes I suppose we should attempt to find it."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Vail chuckled at Voulge's words. "Oh come now, don't refer to him as if he's our pet or something. If anything, he's the one who has us on a leash."

He couldn't hold back further laughter as he noticed the Toa of Earth's helpless glance. "Plus, you're scaring poor Liano."

After finally regaining his composure, the Toa of Fire placed his hands on his knees to catch his breath, then returned his attention to his vastly differing pair of companions.

"If you'd both like, we can pick out a restaurant first, and then I can go fetch Tupua on my own."