BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Labelle knew she should have been terrified of the strange warrior rushing at her with a glimmering sword -it hadn't been there a second ago - but she wasn't. As she fed her Hunger, the Hunger fed her. She felt an exhilaration, a rush of blood and pleasure as her friends fell asleep and only a single obstacle stood in her path.

She hit the floor. It seemed the fall was a little harder than it should have been, but she didn't care.

The Toa of Water swung an arm to the side and a burst of water slammed into Dakte, knocking him to the side.

Labelle rushed to rise. It was harder to get up, she realized. But still she managed to get onto her two feet. It must be Tarkus, he was using power of Gravity on her. Well, he wouldn't be a problem much longer, once the draught took  effect. Dakte on the other hand, was being a bother. Labelle considered the facts and her possibilities. Menti had 'mind powers,' usually one or two. Her opponent had already revealed telekinesis, and she guessed that making a weapon out of magic was the second ability. He would be a much more skilled fighter in hand-to hand combat than herself, so she mustn't let that happen. She, however, could control the water, and they were absolutely surrounded by it. 

"I really don't want to hurt you, you know."

Well, maybe a little.

"I don't want to hurt anyone. I just have to do this."

Water rose from the cracks in the deck and formed a wall in front of Labelle. With a swish of her hand she sent it hurtling at Dakte. With the other, she took out a Hydroblade. Best to be careful, after all. 

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC:

… I swear….

… Where are you….?

Must not... Need to tell...

“You’ll do us proud.”

Sinshi beamed at the words, shifting excitedly from foot to foot before the Datsue held her arms out. The Menti hugged her eagerly, grin splitting her face from ear to ear. The old Umbraline laughed quietly, patting her on the back. “You’ll make us very proud. I wish your grandfather could see you now.”

“Hope so.” She pulled back, finally, and clasped her hands behind her. She tried to suppress the grin, but she couldn’t stop the corners of her mouth pulling up, or the excitement shining from her eyes.

“I know you will.” The Datsue paused, using the arms her her chair to help pull her up to her full height. The Menti was still taller, by maybe half a head, but the elder Umbraline had always seemed bigger to her. She was, even in her old age, a powerful presence. A Willhammer of great strength. They’d had a game. From the moment she was old enough to understand, Sinshi had always challenged her to find a way into her mind. Every time she would brace her defenses as best she could, and every time the gentle sway of the ocean would find its way in. The Datsue’s mind, even at her age, was like water; the slightest crack and she would find a way in. Sinshi would always giggle, and her efforts would be rewarded with a story from the Datsue’s youth. A tale of glory, or of triumph. Her time in the Yards, maybe a fight from the Fursic Rebellions.

The Umbraline smiled, but her eyes were serious as she held up a finger. “But remember. You are an Umbraline and you are one of our family. Our lineage is long, and it is old. You must never let them forget their place, nor let them make you forget yours.”

“I won’t. I promise.”

The Datsue smiled, and gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze. “Good. Now go show them what you can do. Don’t forget to see your mother before you go.”

The young Menti nodded enthusiastically, turning and running towards the door. Her mother intercepted her, as she knew she would, just before she made it. The woman crouched to look her in the eyes, a small smile gracing her features. “Have fun. But be careful, okay?”

Sinshi nodded.

“Alright. I love you.” Her mother wrapped her in a quick hug, smile widening. “I’ll make something nice for supper. Now go on, or else you’ll be late.”

The Menti didn’t need to be told twice. She was out the door and down the street as fast as her legs could carry her, darting through the crowds. Her small pack pack was a size too large for her, and it bounced against her back the whole trip but she hardly noticed.

The Yards had never looked so impressive. She’d seen them Zuto Nui knows how many times, walked by them on the way to the Market, or anywhere else. But now the gates beckoned, the low mix of voices and thoughts inviting her in. She slipped in with other students, trickling in from across the island, and her eyes went wide. Several dozen young Menti were assembled loosely, talking energetically amongst themselves. She could see a few males mingling, with grins as big as anyone else’s.

Sinshi exchanged words with the people she recognized, but everyone quieted when the instructors spoke. There were easily  half a dozen of them, though a few more were scattered about the Yards. All were clearly marked as Daikura; their clan presided over the Schools, and she felt her heart swell with anticipation as they spoke. They outlined their purpose, what the Menti would face, how long their training would be, but she couldn’t focus on it. She had heard it all before, all she could see was the instructors. Toned and fit, they radiated assuredness and power. Their builds varied, from lithe to muscled, but they all had the stance of a warrior. Their weapons were sheathed at their sides and their armor seemed to gleam. No one more embodied what a Menti should be.

“... I want you to all line up.” The lead Daikura, the speaker, indicated the area in front of her. “Males, you will line up in front of Daikuras Ioni and Kina. As you will be learning two Disciplines, your assessment will be done separately.”

“The rest of you will line up according to what Discipline you wish to learn. Willhammers will go with Daikura Sorei. Mindarms with Drai, Sighteyes with Joruan, and Soulswords will come with me. You will be individually assessed for your skill level, and to ensure you have picked where you should go. If we feel you are in the wrong place, we will move you.”

She stepped back in line with the other instructors and, after a pause, chaos erupted. The males lined up easily, but the female Menti scrambled, jockeying for position. Sinshi had been among the first to move, her eyes set from the moment she was pointed out on Daikura Sorei. She was almost there, near the front of the line, when a hip slammed into her side and sent her stumbling.

Her first thought, as she hurriedly pulled herself off the ground, was that it was a mistake. But no, the girl had hurried to the front of line. Only one or two people were in front of her, but she had taken Sinshi’s place. She was shocked, as she took her place in line behind her.

“You can’t do that.”

“Why not?” The response was dismissive, the Menti barely glancing back.

“It’s not right!”

“‘Course it is.” The Menti actually glanced back, now, as if baffled that Sinshi was arguing with  her. “Betters to the front. That’s what my mum says, and she knows. She’s Yomiken’s personal guard.”

My family’s lineage,” The Umbraline Menti began, indignantly. “Is one of the Umbraline’s oldest!”

“So? Bunch of warriors, who cares. You’re just soldiers.”

“I won’t. I promise.”

Sinshi hit her.

The other Menti reeled back, holding her cheek in shock. Indifference turned to venom, her lips barely moving as she hissed “You lowborn scum!” Sinshi felt a presence thrust its way into her head like a red hot spear as the Dastana Menti hurled herself at the Umbraline. The attack was nothing like the Umbraline Datsue’s, but she wasn’t prepared. The Willhammer’s meager skill clawed its way into her mind even as they brawled, but an overriding presence stopped them both. The Dastana was hauled off of her by an unseen force, but all in attendance could see Drai’s hand move.

Sinshi started to stand, but a presence forced its way into her head and held her in place. This one was nothing like any she had experienced. It was not peaceful or serene, it was as if a thousand voices rang in her head as one. The presence battered aside the scant defenses she had assembled, sternly ringing forth.

That is enough. I do not care who you believe yourself to be. If you want to fight so much, you are not suited for my teachings. Join the Soulswords. Now.

“Willhammers, follow me.” The line, Sinshi now evicted from its ranks, followed the lithe Daikura across the Yards. Sinshi herself could still no longer move, the presence only withdrawing from her mind after the line had departed.

.:She will be joining your class, Araya.:.

The Soulsword instructor nodded silently, gesturing with one hand for Sinshi to join the line. Numb, the Menti obeyed. She saw the Willhammer Dastana take one more look back, but she was too far away to see her face. When Araya lead her students away, Sinshi followed from the back of the line in silence.

“I’m sorry, grandmother.”

“Is that what our family is known for?” The Datsue all but spat, her anger radiating off of her in waves. “Bludgeoning other with weapons? My granddaughter will be taught to stick her foes with the pointy end?”

“Lady Araya says that Soulsword is a noble discipline. It’s about harnessing your will, she believes I may-”

“Do I look like I care what some Daikura thinks? I could hire another like her for two dragons.” The elder Datsue scowled, gripping the arms of her chair. “First you let this Dastana belittle you, and then you let yourself be made a Soulsword. Your grandfather would be ashamed. Your father would be ashamed.”

The Menti struggled for words, her hands resting on the knees that supported her. Her breath caught in her throat, but she forced down the lump it had carried. “Grandmother, she said we were lowborn sc-”

Silence.” The command rippled through the air, physical and mental alike, and Sinshi could feel the sound of the ocean rumbling on the edges of her consciousness. “I have heard enough. You let her shame you, shame us, and you degrade yourself  by extension. Get out of my sight.”

Numbly, she obeyed.

She carried herself from the room, her composure rigid and brittle. Her feet carried her down the hall, slowly picking up in pace as she moved towards her room. Her mother intercepted her at the door, pulling her wordlessly into a hug. “Don’t mind her, Sinshi. Don’t listen.”

“S-She’s right. I’m n-not good enough.” The words came out stutteringly, picking their way through her broken composure.

No. She’s just stuck in her ways. It’s not your fault.” Her embrace tightened, her own voice growing tighter. “Don’t listen to her. Your father would be proud. No shame in taking a different path, no matter what my mother says.”

“You’re better than she thinks you are. I swear it. Now… Now go sit in your room for a little while, okay? Your supper’s on the desk. It’s your favorite.” The hug tightened, for just a moment, before she let go and pulled back.

“I have to talk to my mother. I’ll see you in a bit.”

• Upvote 10

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Haarnak (Ga-Koro Marines Headquarters, Cells)

Haarnak continued sulking in his cell, every now and then attempting- and failing- to conjure a fireball in his hand, something that was made impossible firstly by his maskless state and secondly by the elemental inhibitors placed on the cell.

OOC: 800th post. :D Also can someone with a Marines character pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaseee come and interact with Haarnak? He's officially my favourite character, and so it's really quite boring not having anyone to talk to. :(

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: So you know, Fanixe, Dakte's Soulsword takes the form of a quarterstaff, rather than a sword.

IC (Dakte)

Dakte dropped into a crouch to lower his centre of mass and better brace himself against the wall of water. The force of its smack brought a wince to his face, but it did not force him back.

For now, the warrior stood his ground.

"What have you done to them?!" he thundered. "And why?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Arzaki

"Uh..." Arzaki started, surprised by Toenga's question. "Sure, I guess, if she wants to."

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

"Well, Toenga is traveling with me, but he's also here to see his girlfriend. I'm just journeying across the island in search of a certain someone who has wronged me...." As Arzaki finished his sentence, he clenched his fists and his teeth, his voice rose, and his swords started getting warmer yet again.

Alright, Arzaki, he thought to himself. You can calm yourself down. You're never going to find Screthel at this rate.

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Come on, Arzaki! Just calm yourself down. You just met this Vortixx. You don't need to be making strangers terrified of you.

After a minute or so, Arzaki managed to calm himself down with a sigh of annoyance. Not annoyance at Toenga or anyone else, annoyance at himself. Annoyance at himself for being weak.

"I'm fine."

OOC: I guess being unconscious is as good a time as any for a flashback.

IC: Vilda Mako (Labelle's house)

While I dozed off, I was reminded of something that happened a few nights before the expedition...

-

Dear Vilda Mako.

We are a group of fellow “retirees” of the empire who want to invite you into our small circle of friends. We have seen you in the middle of your exploits and we believe you are just the man we’d like to have on board.

If you’re interested, go to the first village you reach upon crossing from Sado to Odaiba, and present yourself at the local tavern “The Saihoko’s

Shanty”.

Yours truly

The Not-So-Gentlemanly Veterans Club

What was that all about? You tell me, I’m just as befuddled as you. And that’s why I was here, standing right now at the entrance to a rather plucky establishment with ‘The Saihoko’s Santy’ (the ‘h’ had fallen off) emblazoned over the door in blue paint on murky wood. The whole place reeked with the aura of crusty seamen and clams…

Just my kind of place.

I walked in, sparing a look or two at the nearby tenants who all avoided eye contact. It was not polite to stare, and being impolite to an old one had its repercussions, something I was always happy to remind those who forgot. Kama took off from my shoulder and perched herself on top of a lamp, scoping out the establishment.

There, in the corner, in various states of undress I saw three Datsue, all of them male, all of them looking at me with expressions of curiosity and anticipation in their weathered eyes; I took a hint and walked over, regarding them as I did so.

They all wore the official colors of their clan; Umbraline, Fursic and Dastana respectively.

“I take it you’re the ones who asked me here?” I asked, omitting my name out of the assumption that my reputation preceded me.

The oldest of the trio, the Umbraline, nodded and waved me closer.

“Welcome, Mako, my name is Akira, and this is Honshu and Taraklan” he said, waving to the Fursic and Dastana respectively.

I noticed immediately that he’d omitted our clan names, my curiosity piqued in the form of a raised eyebrow as I sat down in the chair I was

offered.

“So,” I asked, “what’s this all about?” Taraklan was the one to respond.

“Tell me Mako, have you ever felt like you were unfairly treated by the empire?”

“Where to start?” I replied, “how about the fact that I couldn’t so much as breathe without it being on someone else’s behalf, or how about how I never got to pursue my love of playing the bagpipes?”

That wasn’t true, but this group felt like the kind of people that could take a joke.

I paused, taking a deep breath.

“Add to that the fact that I was just as much a trophy to flash around as a tool to be used and yes, you can safely say I don’t feel all that good about my time serving my clan.”

Akira raised his open palm, nodding in agreement, as far as I could tell I was preaching to the choir here.

“Please, Mako, sit down” he offered and planted his own rear on the chair first anyway.

“Feels good to vent a bit, doesn’t it?” he asked, I had to nod at that, it did. I was starting to get a sense of what this little get-together was supposed to be.

“The three of us all have similar stories, tales of hardship and an underlying feeling of bitterness with the system. It’s good to talk about”

“I’m sure, although I’m not so sure I’m interested in joining a support group” I remarked.

“It’s not really that,” Akira began to explain, “it’s more of a… shall we say a gathering of sorts, for the simple purpose of just forgetting our problems and rocky pasts and instead simply enjoy ourselves”

“So you’re saying it’s a sausagefest?”

“One of the very few in the empire, Mako, and a rather exclusive one at that. Although that’s only because males are rare enough in the empire, and male Datsue even rarer. Our professions tend to have a certain casualty rate after all.”

“Tell me about it?”

“So you accept our invitation?”

“Zataka’s left #####, yes I do” I replied in a rare moment of exultation. Akira smiled.

“Alright” Honshu spoke up for the first time, “if that’s settled, can we please get on with today’s game?”

Akira and Honshu exchanged an almost fatherly glance, before the Umbraline elder obliged him.

“Yes, of course, let’s get started. Do you play cards, Mako? Only elders are really allowed to gamble…”

“I’ve played before… just not sure if I’m willing to trust a Fursic at cards” I remarked.

“Take you all day to think of that one?” Honshu asked bitterly, Akira and Taraklan rolled their eyes again.

“Honshu never lets us hear the end of the ‘other side’ of the Fursic Uprising.” Taraklan said, as he was dealt his starting hand by the grumbling Fursic.

“Will you place your bets, Mako?” the Dastana then asked, looking at me expectantly. I glared daggers back.

“Expecting me to trust my game hand to a Fursic and my dragons to a Dastana on the first day is… a bit much, Akira” I said, ignoring the ugly looks the pair gave me.

“We’re all retired here, Mako,” Akira retorted, “we no longer have to slavishly adhere to our clan customs. I think you’ll find both Honshu and Taraklan have every interest in keeping this game civil and fair”

All I could think in the wake of the overly diplomatic response was that the Umbraline was either kidding himself or taking me for a fool, and knowing me it would obviously have to be the former.

Apparently I wasn’t in the minority on that, Honshu and Taraklan rolled their eyes simultaneously at me.

“Was he like this on your first day, too?” I asked.

“Like you wouldn’t believe,” Taraklan complained, “he’s incorrigible”

I cracked an amused eyebrow, “aren’t we all?” the three began laughing.

“I think you’ll fit in just fine, Mako” Akira said.

“Yeah,” I said, “so do I”

Edited by Rucks
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"I put them to sleep. We were all going to wake up later, and still be friends and no one would be the wiser. You ruined things.  I'm sorry, I can't tell you why."

Labelle grabbed her second Hydro blade, staring at her opponent. He was quite handsome, and he'd been so nice to her. Dakte had been the first to say hello to her when his group had spotted her. It was a shame that she had to attack him now.

She sliced the air in broad horizontal strokes. Two high-pressured strips of water raced at Dakte now,  with enough force to cut skin and even some armour. They would hurt the Menti or, even better, force him into the water behind him. Labelle also reached out with her abilities to the water beneath the deck. Wherever the foreigner stepped, she would raise a pillar of water that'd break the wood and swallow him. 

It was a shame. The wood was expensive.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Leah):

The Toa Maru of water looked at the Akiri. 

"Well Hahli, what do you think we should do?"

She had a few ideas of her own, but the Matoran village-leader was wise and had no time for vague riddle-like answers which were expected of somebody in her position. It was always a good idea to get feedback from her.

IC:

"###### me off," the Akiri muttered darkly as she took her seat and stared at Jaller's dagger on her desk. "We can't take Ko-Koro by force, not without every scrap of resources every military on the island can provide - which no one in their right mind is going to give in case we fail. Eutuchia, map."

When the Matoran of Plant Life handed her the map, Hahli unfolded it on the counter and placed her knife on one end, hand on the other. 

"I wrinkled a deal out of the stooge Nuparu sent me last year," she told the Toa Maru - as well as the Dasaka present, though she'd need to explain to them a little further as she went, "even if he didn't realize it. First dibs on all arms and armaments, as well as military support in the event of an attack on our soil. Thankfully it never came, but all the same we got a lot of detail about what they were doing out in Onu-Wahi. Whatever they have, we have - and so does Ko-Koro, which means Patero launchers on the walls, better disk launchers, and probably whatever radio tech they jerk 'emselves off with up there. Even if we could lay siege to Ko-Koro with the ships we have here, a third of them would be torn apart by their artillery, and the Gukko Force would fare worse. Can't imagine Ussalmen cavalry could perform enough miracles for us in a snowbound charge, either." The Akiri bit her lip and cursed again, under her breath. "That would mean we're looking at a massive ground charge at Ko-Koro. Jaller and Kongu are both lifelong soldiers. They'll hate that even worse than I do - and if we don't do it right, we don't get mulligans."

She looked up at the Dasakan delegation.

"If you want these six, I promise I'll use every ounce of clout I have to make sure they're dragged off to wherever it is you came from and beheaded. But I've seen Ko-Koro. I have friends there, even now, and I won't put their lives in danger via military action for a handful of Skakdi we don't even know if we can draw out. I'm sorry if you don't like that answer. It's what I got."

-Tyler

Edited by tylerlicious definicious
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: LOL, Arzaki

IC: Toenga

The Su-Matoran also stepped aside, moving closer to Arzaki.

"Alright, if you're sure, Toa. Anyways, ma'am, I don't think we actually have a charted course - if you want to head south, we could indeed accompany you. Assuming you're okay with that?"

Toenga grinned widely.

IC (Dakte)

So they're not poisoned. Unless she's lying. Zuto Nui, if only I were a Willhammer...

"Sane people don't drug their guests," he growled. "Stop this now. I'm giving you the chance to stop, do you understand?"

Labelle didn't listen, and slashed her blades in the air, sending thin jets of water at him, no doubt intending to wound him or force him into the water. But she hadn't counted on the honed reflexes of the Menti warrior.

The shimmering quarterstaff in Dakte's hands glowed brighter. Once, twice it swept through the air, intercepting the water jets, which hissed into clouds of steam with its touch.

It was time to take the fight to her: to a closer range. Without missing a beat, he lashed out with his Mindarm powers once again—though this time, it was not to hurl her away, but to yank her towards him. He swung his Soulsword staff a third time (it now glowed less brightly and with less heat: it would not burn to the touch, nor would its blunt shape cut the flesh; his intention was to stun not wound) towards where Labelle's head would soon be.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

Labelle felt a force around her waist, pulling her towards Dakte.

Those mind powers again....

She didn't have time to think, only react. She ducked beneath the swinging Soulsword, then let her momentum continue to propel her forward and tackled the male Menti. Labelle wrapped her arms around his abdomen as best she could and pushed the both of them towards the deck's edge, towards the water.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

"Well, Ta-Koro is south, and I need to make Toenga here a sword. I'm alright with going south."

Toenga jumped with joy.

"Splendid! Oh, look at this, we've got the beginnings of a team here! How exciting... ooh, do you have any weapons, ma'am? I'm sure Arzaki can forge something special for you - ya know, for self defense and whatnot."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"It doesn't have to be a basic weapon, either. I could probably make a really fancy one."

IC: Dessa

"Well, uh, I might not be going as far south as Ta-Koro... I'd like to check out the quality of the land between Ta-Koro and Naho Bay - you know, the rolling hills and grassy fields just off the Old Fusa? I've been lookin' to find a new, fertile prospect for my family - they're struggling up north, so going southward might prove more fruitful.

"Oh, and I don't really need a weapon..."

She unslung her rifle.

"This does the trick just fine."

Edited by Perp

Toenga stared stupidly at the gun.

"What is that?"

He took a few steps forward to examine the gun. He reached a hand out, intending to caress it's surface.

"Screw chainsaw swords!" he said rather blatantly. "I want a rifle! Or, even better - a sniper rifle! Or maybe a shotgun? Dude, I don't care, just give me a gun!"

His right eye twitched noticeably.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"I can make you a gunblade thingy, Toenga. I'm more skilled at blades than firearms, but I do know how to make a gun. And about going south, we could accompany you for a while, but we will need to get going. Of course, if you think you'll be fine on your own, then we'll go our own separate ways."

IC: Not on my watch...

I mustered up the last of my willpower, and poured it all into one single, final shot on Labelle as she sprung towards Datke.

Heavy.

Heavy!

HEAVY!

Her personal gravity felt one final, surging increase into levels even higher than before...

And my head and arm slumped forward, and the encroaching black around the edges of my vision could be stopped no longer.

Up to you now, Mr. Datke. I'm sorry to be such a burden.

helo frens

OOC: Well, first of all, I was informed that guns are foreign tech and thus my character has magically forgotten how to make them. So yeah.

"I'm fine with it."

IC (Dakte)

Labelle ducked under his staff with unexpected agility, reaching out with her arms: she was going to turn her forward momentum into a tackle while Dakte was off-balance as he followed through from his missed strike. But at the last moment, she seemed to be pulled downwards by some invisible, inexorable force, and fell flat at the Menti's feet.

Tarkus.

In a heartbeat, Dakte seized the advantage. He let his Soulsword dispel, and his left hand shot down to Labelle's upper back to pin her to the ground. He kept his left shoulder vertically above it, so that he would be ready to leverage as much weight as possible if need be. With his right hand, he reached back over his right shoulder and unsheathed his short straight-bladed sword.

As Labelle turned her head to the side to try and see her opponent, she felt the edge of a crystal blade pressed against her neck.

"Do not move," came his voice from above her, "or I will cut your throat."

That made her freeze, at least for a moment. Looking up, she caught Dakte's gaze. When he first spoke to her, forcing Solvi to lower her blade, those eyes had been calm, even kind. Now their understanding had been replaced with a cold fury.

"So," he said slowly, "that sweet woman who invited us to her home, with all that innocent curiosity, was she a lie? Is this who you really are?"

His voice was angry, and disdainful, and disgusted...and at the same time, it was also sad.

"Was I wrong to give you a chance?"

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Asa

They weren't following. Well, no matter. It would be better to find the others.

Who was with Sinshi with? ... Dakte... Mako...

.:Sinshi, Dakte, Mako; where are you?:.

Even as she asked over Ideatalk, she began searching on her own using her limited Willhammer abilities. "If only Soraph was here..."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

OOC: Well, first of all, I was informed that guns are foreign tech and thus my character has magically forgotten how to make them. So yeah.

OOC: I knew as much - I just thought it would be fun to keep Toenga in the darkness :P

"Alrighty, then!"

The Matoran took a confident step forward - then spun back around on the same heel.

"I'm hungry. Can we eat first?"

"You could probably find some Ruki merchants around here. I can cook, by the way," Arzaki said, flashing a grin at that last statement.