Jump to content

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


Nuju Metru

Recommended Posts

IC: Zaara - Cave.

 

"Well, you kind of do?" she gave up on the seemingly pointless argument and turned towards the rocks, focusing her powers once more. She didn't try to melt them all into slush this time; that would have drained too much of her power. Instead, she tried to melt between them, hoping to dislodge the pile and make it collapse in on itself.

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Red

"Well, for your information. I am!" He seemed rather consternated by the talk. "I'm an amnesic much like you and our Ga-Matoran friend. Unfortunately, my list of unmemories include my name and elemental affinity."

 

He continued to mine the rocks, using the rather heat resistance pickaxe to move away the rocks Zaara loosened.

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Wahi - Cave ==

 

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran

IC: Watching the two Toa argue back and forth about whether Red was or was not a Toa amused her to an extent. Then when he seemed to almost mock her memory loss she had had enough. being a Matoran she didn't have to wait for the passage to be expanded for her to get through. "I will see you guys on the other side. I am going to squeeze through and catch up with Aokora. Zaara if you could keep that one from collapsing the cave on me please?" She pointed over her shoulder at Red to show she was talking about him. She didn't know if he was serious about having some memory loss like hers or was just making fun of her. Either way she wanted to get as far away from him as she could. Something about the way he looked at her rubbed her the wrong way...

 

"I'll see you when you get to the other side." Getting on her hands and knees she started into the tunnel to make her way to where Aokora was...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaara - Cave.

 

"That's a great idea..." she mused, "....no, not really." She turned away from the rock pile and looked at the two of them. "If he isn't a Ta or Su Toa, then he's going to lose a finger. I don't need that on my conscience." 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jalkron

 

"Your call, you are the expert on plasma here."  Jalkron turns back to the pile of rocks, and after examining it for a few seconds, kicks a medium sized rock at the bottom of the pile.  A large portion falls down, spreading out over the floor of the cave.  He creates a small barrier that directs the rocks to the side, so that when they fall out of the cave they will not smash through the boat.  Jalkron begins pushing and rolling rocks towards the opening of he cave. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-wahi - Cave ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-matoran
 
IC: Seeing a slight glow from the end of the dark tunnel she knew she had to be almost there. Hearing quite the ruckus echo through the enclosing walls of the tunnel there was no turning back now.  Stretching as far as she could finally the exit was within reach. Just a few more tugs of her arms and she was free to stand back up. Brushing herself off after standing to her short but full height The Ga-Matoran looked around at the walls and found Aokora looking over them. "Wow... This is amazing Aokora. Any idea what they mean?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: "These... I believe these pictographs and carvings date back to before the Thousand Years of Darkness... some of these correspond to carvings I found near Kini-Nui that depict the legend of the Elemental Amulets. It would take me days, maybe even weeks to fully translate these, but..."

 

Aokora had been walking the perimeter of the round room, looking at the walls. She came across an odd section, blank of pictograms, yet bearing the symbol of the Three Virtues on it.

 

"I'm pretty sure this is the temple."

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Wahi - Cave ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran
 
IC: The Ga-Matoran was not aware of the legend regarding elemental amulets but seemed enticed by the name and wanted to know more so she listened as best she could with the sounds of the rest of the team trying to break through. "Well do you recognize any symbols or combination of them off the top of your head?" It all looked like jibberish to her but she was willing to try and learn. Looking up from where Aokora was originally pointing to see she had moved on to a different part of the room. "You mean we are already in the temple or that is the entrance?"

 

Looking back to the tunnel where she could hear the noise of the crew getting louder she could see cracking on her side signaling the way was almost fully opened. "It looks like the others are almost through Aokora."

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aokora ran her fingers over the runes. It was strange, everything was sized to accommodate a matoran. Toa fit, but the ceiling was not much taller than then...

 

"This is either the entrance, or the first room. There has to be some way through here... I think this wall is actually a door." The archeologist traced in the dust, uncovering faint lines in the blank wall.

 

"I don't know how this opens... but I'm pretty sure this is the door."

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: As Zaara entered the room, there was a slight rumbling. The symbol of the Three Virtues glowed blue, then faded. The door slides open into three parts. The rumbling stops. Beyond the threshold is darkness, descending down. Slight wisps of fog leak forth, as though the door was holding back thousands of years of stale air.

 

"... Well okay then." Aokora peered down into the tunnel. "I think we should probably wait for everyone to regroup before heading down."

 

*     *     *

 

Fyura stood on her toes to see past the trees; there is was. Ga-Koro. She could hear it now. The Fe-Skakdi turned to Maeloc. "Ga-Koro eez up ahead. Ve have a plan yet, boss?"

 

The Onu-Turaga could barely see the Koro through the treeline. He focused the lenses on his Akaku, zooming in. "We could be prospectors. We have the right makeup for it, at least; Toa of Earth and Stone, with Skakdi for labor, with me as supervisor."

 

He looked at Krakant; more specifically, the amulet around his neck. Good thing it had a clasp, or it would have to be hanging off his external spine... "You notice any difference yet?"

 

OOC: And now I can reveal what powers Skakdi get! Skakdi, when wearing an Amulet of Elemental Kindred, gain the corresponding Lesterin trait in exchange for losing access to their normal element. In this case, resistance to extreme heat and cold.

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ic: Krakant

"Uh... No, nothing really. I don't feel like I'm about to explode or somethin', so that's also a plus." He said in response to Maeloc's question.

"It uh, was a little bit chilly around here before, but I don't really feel it now." He said, looking up to the sky with his hand on his head, trying to find the sun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple Entrance)

Aine and Shu made their way inside.

"Whoa," the Cy-Lesterin muttered as the Le-Toa raised an eyebrow.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Darien

 

"Well, our visitors seem to have some sort of emergency going on."

 

IC: Tyrus / Ga-Koro

 

When Tyrus had been hired to spy on the inner workings of the Ga-Koro Marines, he hadn't been briefed on just how much work they seemed to do in a day.

 

If I had been, I could have charged more.

 

"How unfortunate," he replied. "Do they need assistance?"

 

IC: Asa

As sson as she received Dante's message, Asa broke off into a run, looking for the landmarks Date had described. She brandished her Axe, just in case she needed to breach a door, or use it for something less innocent.

 

IC: Daijuno / Ga-Koro

 

Now, I'm not exactly what you'd call action hero material. If you held a play about swashbuckling Dasakan subjects who fought evil with grim expressions and bulging muscles, and who spent the last scene walking into the sunset with a First Son (or hot chick, whatever) on their arm, I'd be about the last person you'd base that character on. I don't swash buckles, I have the physique of a particularly thin twig, and I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm always smiling.

 

So what's the point of all this self-deprecation, you may ask.

 

Well.

 

I just wanted some sympathy and recognition for following Asa into this Goddess-forsaken half-###### rescue mission whilst wielding what, in my hands, amounted to little more than a spork in effectiveness. 

 

If I die, I want a good memorial.

 

Remember that, folks.

 

-Void

 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Wahi - Cave ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran
 
IC: The Ga-Matoran Looked back when the cave wall gave way to the rest of the crew. She had to move back to keep from being stepped on by Jalkron and the others as he walked up to what Aokora believed was the door to the temple. She looked back to Zaara when she suggested melting the door. "I think that could be seen as disrespectful. Also we would not want to do anything that might set off any ancient self defense traps the original owners may have placed to safeguard their temple." As she was talking the Ga-Matoran felt the ground shake as the door activated at the presence of Zaara, though it could also have been the threat of being melted. "Um... Zaara... Do you think the temple heard you?"

ooc: I really need to think up a name for her already, even if I don't play it IC, it would be good when referencing her while typing posts for her...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jalkron

 

Jalkron steps back as the door opens.  He looks at it quizzically, because he wasn't sure if he had caused it or not.  As he looks down the tunnel, he says, "I know this is your expedition Aokora, but I should go first.  I have an Arthron, and I can sense any metal traps and wreck them before they wreck us.  Are we all here?"  He glances behind him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Hahli's mouth twitched, as if she wanted to bite down "Is it time for a scrap?" and only half succeeded.

 

-Tyler

 

IC: (Hanako)

 

I was absolutely mortified by Ayiwah's suggestion. Burying the village? This wasn't our island, our Archipelago. That and I never quite liked the belief that we had to maintain Order, I knew it was one of our tenets, but at the cost of lives it seemed so absurd. Like the Saihoko Inokio cut down in the streets back home. Yes, I heard about it, news like that got around, and it never sat well with me, made me sick to my stomach. Problem was if you were working inside the system, trying to figure out to help people, things came slowly. Anyways I responded quickly after Ayiwah said her piece and then left to help Sinshi, Dakte, and the others.

 

"I must apologize for Ayiwah's suggestion, she is a commander first, a soldier. While I'm sure she meant to provide you with an option, I know it is not the best one, and not one I would suggest myself. I wish we could help you, so do let us know if we can lend you aid Akiri Hahli. I understand that under the current circumstances we can't strike against the Piraka and your other enemies without endangering the lives of your people and so you have my promise we will not take any action, unless it has come time for that. I must apologize Akiri Hahli, but while I am not the soldier like most of the others they are still my people. I wish to talk with you later again, under less stressful circumstances." I said, before nodding and bowing in respect. It was respect she deserved, and respect that should be paid to a person in authority. They were strangers to us and we to them, it would do well not to exacerbate any tensions that could arise. I quickly came upon Toa Leah as I left.

 

"Toa Leah, Toa Leah, I wanted to talk with you." I said, walking up to her. I felt the need to apologize to her as well, I couldn't tarry long though, subjects of the Dasaka Empire were in danger, and if they died or were injured it would be on my head, it would be on my conscience for not getting there to help them. I hated being useless, here I was, a handmaiden, an adviser, an aide, and here I was playing the diplomat, the explorer, it was exciting, but it was stressful, and it wasn't the fairytales that Yumiwa and I convinced ourselves that it was. It was a lot of business, a lot of taking care not to offend, or cause friction. For now I need to give another apology and make sure those on this expedition were safe.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Soraya [Ga-Koro]

:We are near a hut on the north side of the village, two pads past the second square. Hurry!:

 

Points to Aki - at least she thought it was Aki, she was never going to get used to ideatalk - for the boost.  Soraya took off sprinting; the rest could follow.  (Or overtake her, pointed out the small logical part of her brain; she ignored it.) Down the plaza, out away from the docks, out towards what any saihoko worth her salt could recognize as "the good part of town", Mata Nui or no.  Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Aki and a few others coming up the road; she threw out an arm in the universal "come-on" gesture.  Second square, two pads - Here!  

 

It was a heck of a house, that was for sure, and somewhere out behind it, a certain bird was squawking up a storm.  Soraya lept forward and tried the door - locked.  Of course it was.  So much for catching anyone by surprise.  "We're busting this thing down," she called over her shoulder.  Ten steps back, a running start, and - wham!

 

The door didn't budge.  Great.  Soraya backed up again.  "Little help, here?"

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Wahi - Cave ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran
 
IC: The Ga-Matoran was all for letting the big guy go first. She didn't want to become a mouse in a trap. "I am all for letting Jalkron go first if he thinks he can keep us from tripping any possible traps." She hoped that nobody would see through her guise that she just didn't want to accidently trigger any traps herself. It is bad enough something caused her to loose a large important part of her memory and getting injured for some stupid moves was not on the top of her list. "So now that the door is open, don't you think we should invite ourselves in? Or wait for an escort?" She didn't want to fall for any traps but didn't think just standing around would be any more effective.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Arisaka

 

Arisaka came right behind Soraya, and kicked the door in, which send said door flying a couple feet. 

 

What she saw inside angered her and prompted her to immediate action. She charged at Labelle, who was currently trying to drown Dakte, the others appeared to be unconscious, their condition unknown. Her soulsword formed in her hand, and she swung down at Labelle with fury and rage. 

 

IC: Darien

 

"I don't know, we probably should find out."

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Akimoto)

 

Aki stopped just inside the doorway, taking in the the room. Everything was destroyed, soaked, or both. A knot of uneasy fear twisted somewhere below her stomach, but she did her best to ignore it, instead looking for an opportunity to back up Arisaka without getting in the way. She clutched her soulsword with white-knuckled fingers; the psionic tool dripped liquid energy that sparked and fizzled in midair. Her smith's hammer was no weapon of war, but if worst came to worst, a skull was softer than a sheet of crystal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: The Angler / The Southern Charm

 

"Gangplank's right over there," I said with a finger-point (making sure to use the hand with all of its fingers thankyouverymuch) and a smile, before leaning over to Wherya and asking, "The gangplank's still down, right?"

 

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

 

"Uuuuuuuuuum..."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Trava-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Arisaka

 

Arisaka came right behind Soraya, and kicked the door in, which send said door flying a couple feet. 

 

What she saw inside angered her and prompted her to immediate action. She charged at Labelle, who was currently trying to drown Dakte, the others appeared to be unconscious, their condition unknown. Her soulsword formed in her hand, and she swung down at Labelle with fury and rage. 

 

IC: Darien

 

"I don't know, we probably should find out."

 

IC: Daijuno / Labelle's House

 

I wasn't, uh, wasn't exactly the best fighter in the group, and Arisaka was already kicking ###### in there, so I sort of just hung back with Aki and Soraya and Asa in the doorway with a knife in my hand juuuuuuust in case things got ugly this far out.

 

IC: Tyrus / Ga-Koro

 

"Good idea, sir," the Lesterin said, nodding curtly. "Any idea where this emergency is taking place?"

 

Data, data, data; I cannot make bricks without clay.

 

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

 

"Uuuuuuuuuum..."

 

IC: The Angler / The Southern Charm

 

I could feel the muscles of my right eye socket twitch.

 

"Perhaps you could check?" I suggested with a tight smile.

 

-Void

 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Limericks, ey, Perp? Interesting choice of form...

 

IC: Toenga

 

Toenga hoisted his bag over his shoulder and walked back up to Dessa.

 

"Sorry for making you wait - Twiddle-Dum there is a terrible fisher-Toa. Anyways, I managed to catch enough for lunch. He and I can eat on the way to my girlfriend's house, and after getting some things from her we'll set off."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Arzaki

 

"I'm great at fishing, I'm just... uh... ANYWAY, I'm ready to go if you are," Arzaki said, 'stealing' a fish from Jakura's bag, attempted to cook it with a bit of fire and burnt it. Shrugging, he took a bite and mustered all of his strength to keep it down. The lily pads of Ga-Koro probably got enough fish, they didn't need regurgitated burnt fish.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...