Jump to content

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


Nuju Metru

Recommended Posts

IC: Jalkron

 

Jalkron jogged back across easily, then knelt as Aokora climbed onto his back.  "That was definitely one of the easier traps to avoid," Jalkron said as he let Aokora drop down to the ground.  "How much farther do you think we have to go?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aokora brushed herself off; the fires may be off, but the heat was still sweltering in the corridor. "I can't say, but that was a pretty nasty trap we avoided... I don't think there can be much left." The Archeologist walked past Orca, and pulled out her own lightstone and forged ahead. The expedition shortly found themselves emerging into a comparitively massive room; the glow of the lightstones failed to reach the other end. The room seemed to be ovaloid; in the middle, a curved wall separated the room; this wall blocked the far side of the chamber. The central wall, and indeed the walls of the chamber that were visible, were the same carved bricks as the rest of the temple, with the new element of bulbous domes, visibly hinged by their tops to the wall. Faint lightstone receptacles shone from several spots.

 

The others could see a glint in Aokora's eyes as she grinned. "No, I don't think it's long at all."

 

*     *     *

 

Maeloc looked up to the cave entrance as Krakant pulled in to where the destroyed boat sank. The other ship could be heard scraping against the side as it came up against Maeloc's rented boat. He saw a bit of orange poke out of the cave. "Well?" the Archivist shouted, "What's up there?"

 

"Vhat ve are looking vor, I zhink! Excavation, old ruins, even a body!"

 

The Onu-Turaga grunted in approval, and looked to the others. "Well? You heard the other captain, there's a team already up there! Which one of you is carrying me up?"

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber ==


OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca followed behind Aokora as she walked by on a mission to reach the final chamber of this temple of doom. Orca was not looking forward to the next trap as each one seemed even more dangerous then the last. She could only imagine what horrors awaited them within the next turn. When the crew entered the Ovaloid chamber nothing seemed to happen(yet) and Orca couldn't help but give a sigh of relief. "Finally maybe we found the treasure chamber." Orca walked around the outer wall of the room and could see several locations where one would place a lightstone. What she did not see was a viable exit. "Um Aokora, I don't see another way out of here. Does that mean we are going to go back through the funhouse of booby-traps to leave once we've found what we are looking for?" She was not looking forward to retracing their steps to the entrance. Hopefully their leader had knowledge of another way out of here.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jalkron

 

"I don't see what you are so upset about.  I destroyed the saw blades, the water trap wasn't a big deal, you actually enjoyed swimming in it, and since we know where the trigger tiles are for the fire trap we can get past that without too much trouble as well.  So we go forward, get what we came for, and leave.  I'd actually rather go back the way we came.  We know all the traps that way."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

Watching the others navigate their way through the floor trap, Shu began to follow suit with Aine relatively close behind him.

"Please don't accidentally step on the wrong tiles... Please don't accidentally step on the wrong tiles..."

While the Le-Toa had made it safely across without issue, the Cy-Lesterin landed awkwardly as she leapt towards the last stone, causing her to lose her balance. As she began to fall, she instinctively thrust her leg backwards, unintentionally activating one of the pressure plates as she did so. As the flames began to emerge, Shu sent forth two twin currents of wind, blowing the fire away from Aine before looping around behind her and simultaneously slamming into her back in an effort to knock her towards him.

Landing on her hands and knees, she looked up at her bodyguard, clearly surprised that she was still alive.

"Thanks for saving my bacon, Shu," she said as the inferno continued to roar on behind her. "But let's keep this between us, okay? I'd rather not have everyone else in the group start to think that I'm danger-prone or anything..."

The Le-Toa nodded, extending his hand in order to help her back onto her feet.

"Just try to be more careful next time," he said as they moved to catch up with the rest of the group.

  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: "Sarge's bein' Sarge. She wants to share a drink, she will have that drink shared." Goldie elaborated helpfully. "Just sit back and watch the magic happen."

--------------------------------------------------------------

IC: "..."

"You fifn't fay ayfinf."

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

"Forry..." with a gulp that wouldn't look out of place on a Doom Viper's neck, my sister cleared her mouth of the many, many snacks she had stuffed in. Like a hamster. 

I really have trouble finding an animal to liken her to, is the point I'm trying to make here. She just really packed a lot of food away, a frightening amount for a young girl.

She continued, vocal chords now unobstructed.

"You didn't say anything, and I clearly told ya not to say anything if you were cool with me eating them all."

"You could have left me more than just one." I muttered bitterly, holding the lone octopus ball up to the light and giving it a pained grimace, both out of my own feelings of betrayal and remorse for my own inaction, and out of pity for the poor thing, undoubtedly wracked with Survivor's Guilt like a delicious, inanimate Waylon Jennings after the passing of The Day the Music Died.

With solemn resolve, I brought his pain to a swift, much deserved end.

"Hey..." My sister said as I placed the now empty platter into a nearby wastebin.

"Isn't that Sergeant Whitehot? What's she shouting about at that weird ship?"

I was fairly sure that I had nearly snapped my neck with the torque necessary for it to whip around that fast in the direction she was pointing. Sure enough, there the Onu-Toa was, holding two bottles of... something, I couldn't tell what from this far but she was definitely presenting it to the submarine. What was she doing?

...

And more importantly:

"Since when do you know Sargeant Munequita?"

"Weeeeell I don't know her, but her and Goldie did a presentation at an assembly this one time in school..."

...Them?

I found that story hard to believe.

"I dunno, it's not like I can mistake them for many other people."

Point. They were a fairly distinct pair. But before I could get myself back on topic, a certain little girl was already at a brisk trot down the street, taking the investigation into her own hands.

"Hey! Wait up!"

So much for heading home.

  • Upvote 1

helo frens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

IC: Pae - Ga-Wahi - Vera Polzin's Mansion

"Echelon and Kohra are known attackers on the Koro. Strange powers and strange equipment. Each member was formidable," Pae became somewhat tired of speaking so much and he looked to Nika, "What did you notice?"

 

IC:

 

Nika flopped onto the nearest couch, gun tossed casually to the seat next to him, one arm sprawled over the top of the piece of furniture's back. His gaze was as lazy as his movements, but there was a small, sputtering spark which danced in them as fiercely as the fingers of his hand drummed on the couch's arm.

 

The Vortixx had been going for hours without a smoke; it was clear that he was jonesing.

 

Still, his professionalism hardly wavered.

 

"Echelon now in control of the Sanctum," he said in his usual clipped, monotonous voice. "Accompanied by honour guard consisting of at least one Toa, element either iron or magnetism, unknown Kanohi; one Skakdi, sniper, unknown make of rifle as well as Zamor launcher, effects of spheres also unknown; one titan, species unknown, capabilities unknown. Those were the only ones I managed to identify with any clarity. May contain a female Lesterin wielding control of insects and a female Vortixx with possible telekinesis; too chaotic for certainty. Have a cigarette by any chance, employer?"

 

-Void

 

 

IC: (Vera)

 

Vera made a mental note, remembering each specific detail to write down later. She had good enough memory to remember these details easily, however writing it down would be more for the benefit of seeing all the evidence laid out. Echelon being in control of the Sanctum, his Honor Guard. A diverse and dangerous crew of people this man had assembled. While he wasn't at the top of what Vera was looking into at first, he was now another threat to the peace and prosperity this island was getting used to, an era of peaceful progress, and now the corrupt and the wicked were having their way with Ko-Koro. Vera never understood the appeal of cigarettes, of cigars, of pipes. It seemed out of all the habits Nika could pick up, he'd pick up one that would in reality slowly kill him, and possibly weak his ability in his profession. She could see the way his fingers tapped, that inward frustration expressing itself in those small movements. Vera grabbed a fresh pack of cigarettes for Nika, tapping it and popping it open. Walking over she handed him the cigarette and the pack.

 

"Have the information on Echelon's Honor Guard been divulged to any of the Guards in any of the Koro?" Vera questioned. If not she'd make a tip to Hahli, though she may not be allowed to be anonymous in its delivery, if it was to be taken seriously.

 

IC: (Hanako)

 

With all the excitement (if you could call it that) that had happened on our trip to Mata Nui, and our trip into the village I had gotten around to something that had been on my mind. Early in our trip I had an outburst, partly fueled by own frustrations on Soraya. She didn't really deserve the attitude I had given to her. So I made my way to where Soraya was.  I came up to the Dashi, finding her upon her bunk, I had brought some food and water along with me, hearing that she had helped greatly in the rescue, cemented in my mind that while she had a firebrand personality, Soraya was a good person. I liked her, but someone so outspoken usually did not earn friends around the Menti, unless they were amused by such behavior. Grievances she had aired before were reasonable enough, well to me. I had problems in our society, things that I had spoke with Yumi about or had wished to speak about. She had let me down twice recently by her callousness, it hurt realizing how aloof my friend was, and how I may have been reasonable for enabling such behavior.

 

"I'm sorry if I've disturbed your rest. I came here to apologize for my outburst that had happened some time ago. I meant to give you this apology sooner, and not keep you waiting. You were not the reason I was like that, and it was unfair to direct it towards you. I'm sorry for that outburst. I brought you some water and fruit," I said, setting them aside for her convenience. I gave a small smile, perhaps it was time to see I could return to the village, my talk with their leader wasn't complete yet.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Soraya [The Chiisai Ryu]

 

As Hanako entered the room, the Dashi groaned and pulled her pillow off of her face, then blearily sat up.  First the Commodore, now the commander - she was just in high demand today, wasn't she?

 

"Hey-" she began, and then Hanako launched into that very special kind of apology that screams 'I've been tweaking this for three months and forgot the details three seconds before I started giving it."

 

For a few seconds, Soraya just sat there and blinked.  Then she rubbed her eyes, sighed, grabbed the glass of water, chugged it, put it down, sighed again.  "Word of advice? If you have to preface it with 'gee golly I hope I didn't wake you up', maybe it's not the best time to follow up on a months-old outburst.  But, hey, I guess we're doing this now.

 

"Okay.  Uh.  I guess it was kind of my bad for dropping my grievances with Yumi on you in her place.  But - I stand by what I said.  And, uh -" she scrunched her eyes closed.  "Okay, look.  After everything that went down today, somehow I'm finding it really difficult to care about some stupid stuff said ages ago.  I'm pretty sure neither of us were coming at it from the viewpoint of 'also, everyone on that island has superpowers, and also Dashi that aren't called Dashi run the place.'  If you want to sit down together and tear the caste system a new one one of these days when I'm more awake, great, but for now let's just call it even."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: (Hanako)

 

Well I was glad that went better than my worst fears. Her comments were less thorny than usual, I don'

 

"Yes, I understand. Thank you for your time. I won't bother you further," I replied, turning and leaving Soraya be. She could have been a lot more biting, a lot more harsh in her tone. Maybe she was too tired for the strength of her usual quips. That and maybe she seemed to be a little sorry herself, but not that she was at fault, really. I mean, barring getting to Yumiwa herself, I guess I would be the next best person to air your frustrations too. Being the friend, and advising said friend meant I had some culpability with regards to Yumiwa's faults. I'm digressing, but it was a bad time to catch Soraya, and so I chided myself inwardly for that breach of social grace, it would not happen again.

 

There was one thing that mortified my very being, Asa's suggestion for natural armor. Not just that, but it was followed up by Ayiwah agreeing with it! I...I don't even know how to put how utterly confused this made me. However it was a command I would refuse to follow. I mean, it's absurd! Just because some of the locals are like that, does not mean an entire ship of the Dasaka people should follow suit! I saw some of the beings in this village wear ornate armor, and clothing! We had different styles yes, and besides while I understand traveling in pairs and such, I did not like the idea of us, hiding ourselves. It spoke of a distrust in the people, and while in this most recent case that was well founded, I would not judge their entire town upon one misstep, let alone a whole island. I'm sorry, I have spent enough time airing my own frustrations. I went to my room, setting out robes that were of plain make and plain color, a tannish colour, not overtly ugly, but not exactly beautiful either. Just average. I had changed clothing, and started to make my way back towards the outside. I posed a question, wincing that I'd probably be annoying a few people, like Soraya.

 

:I'm going to be taking another trip into the village, is there anybody that wishes to and is able to join me?:

 

OOC: Fixed this.

Edited by Hanako Herupa

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aokora looked back to Aine and Shu, happy that nobody had been scorched. Looking back to the chamber, she examined. There looked to be three ways to go forward: left, right, or through the wavy walls. Judging by the chamber's walls, the entire thing seemed to be circular...

 

"Thus, all roads lead to one goal," she mumbled, smirking. "Just check out the entire room, and be careful." She walked towards the center, to pass through the central area.

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Treize

 

"This is going to be hard to describe."

 

IC:

 

"Not that difficult to describe, actually, ma'am," the Marine said, his tone flat to avoid appearing disrespectful or presumptuous. "The difficulty comes in anyone believing the events as we would invariably describe."

 

IC:

 

Nika snatched the pack out Vera's hand without hesitation, pulling a smoke from the box with practiced hands and bringing it to his mouth. A match found its way into his possession, and soon enough, the end of the cigarette was burning away, filling his lungs with sweet, sweet smoke.

 

After a long drag, he pulled the cigarette from his mouth and added, "No one else knows from us."

 

-Void

 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Ayiwah):

 

There was a knock on Mako's cabin door.

 

"Mako, may I come in?" a voice from the other side asked. Ayiwah, standing outside, let her knuckle linger against the wood, slightly leaning against the door as she waited for a reaction. Technically she did not need to ask, but the crew had been through a lot and she herself was still sorting all the impressions as well, so it was time take things easy, at least for a little while.

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

 

Hmm, didn't expect the Commodore to pay me a visit. She was probably stopping by to check on her crew. Demands respect, that, it's good leadership practice.

 

I wasn't used to someone showing concern for how I was doing, my job had usualy entailed putting life and limb on the lone for someone else and expect to come out looking a little less healthy and a little more ruggedly handsome (the ladies love a man with battle scars, in my experience).

 

Anyway, better make sure people don't start worrying about a frail old man who's lost it (completely).

 

"Of course, Commodore. The door's not locked"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Trava-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Ayiwah):

 

"Thank you." Ayiwah opened the door, one arm held behind her back in a casual fashion as she stepped inside the cabin. She gave a respectful nod to Mako, then caught sight of his bird nearby and turned her head towards her. "Hello, Kama." 

 

She received a chirp in response that sounded slightly alarmed. "No, the lack of a uniform - and pretty much everything else - is just an idea I want to test." she replied, hoping that had been the concern of Mako's companion, whom she focused on again.

 

"How are you doing?"

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: (Hanako)

 

:I'm going to be taking another trip into the village, is there anybody that wishes to and is able to join me?:

 

 

IC: Arisaka

 

:I will accompany you, my lady.: Arisaka responded, it was her job after all to protect the Lady Hanako, and she would carry it out for as long as she was on this mission. 

 

IC: Darien

 

"They will believe us because we are Marines doing our duty." Darien answered with a bit of pride.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Soraya [The Chiisai Ryu]

 

...

 

...

 

Well, it's not like I'm getting back to sleep anytime soon anyway.

 

 

 

There was a knock on Hanako's cabin door.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.


Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vakua sighed, and looked at Casanuva, who returned the look. It was a mutual look that said 'I don't think this is working.'

 

Casanuva shrugged, returning the ball bearings to his pouch. "Go ahead and contact them telepathically. It'll be annoying, but our point will get across. And it will probably be quieter than shouting up to the sub, anyway.

 

The De-Toa rubbed his mask, reaching out for the nearest Dasaka. Since their minds were so protected, he couldn't tell one from another... so he could be reaching into anyone's mind, for all he knew. Yeah, this was going to go over fine.

 

Hello? Hi. This is Vakua... the Toa with the Suletu? The mask of Telepathy? That is completely unable to read your mind? Yeah, anyway, my brother and I are outside. We have business to discuss with...

 

Vakua shifted thoughts to Casanuva. What was her name?

 

"Soraph. Soraph Vilda."

 

... with Soraph Vilda. Well, Casanuva to discuss, anyway, given my... impairment.

 

OOC: That's... actually, at any Dasaka. All y'all minds look the same to Vakua.

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

Hello? Hi. This is Vakua... the Toa with the Suletu? The mask of Telepathy? That is completely unable to read your mind? Yeah, anyway, my brother and I are outside. We have business to discuss with...

 

Soraph stirred in her cabin. She picked up her head, looking around for whoever had spoken. 

 

... with Soraph Vilda. Well, Casanuva to discuss, anyway, given my... impairment.

 

Casanuva was back? Already? From the way he'd made it sound, Soraph had thought the Kulirk-esque Toa would be gone for weeks. Now here he was knocking on her front door as it were, and with a telepath as well? Things definitely stayed interesting on Mata-Nui.

 

:There are two Toa outside the submarine. One of them I know, and the second might also be known to one of us. They'd like to speak to me. Can we give them permission to come aboard? Or can I get off to speak with them?: she asked her superiors.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

LoJak had been with the Dasaka delegation throughout their meeting in the Akiri's hut, but had left shortly thereafter. Deciding it was about time to make sure the visitors were settling in all right, he walked the distance across Ga-Koro to the submarine they'd arrived on. There were already a number of other Toa already waiting outside.

 

"These Dasaka sure are popular" he said with a friendly smile to one of his fellow Toa paying a visit.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aokora turned. "... Yeah, that might be a good idea..."

 

The temple guardian heard the interlopers entering the room. Time to move. It opened the hatch on the wall it was hiding in, able to observe them. Several toa, a couple Ga-Matoran, and one that was toa-like. The two Toa entering the room were the biggest threats, currently. The path was clear. It was outnumbered dreadfully; maybe its vigil would soon be over. The next few minutes would decide

 

Just then, Aokora heard a subtle clank. Before she could speak, the room rumbled with the rhythmic stomps of four legs. From around the bend charged a large rahi, the likes of which Aokora had never seen in person. Four powerful legs, toa-sized torso. Bovine head, complete with horns. Three-tined spear gripped in its hands. An Artakha Bull. This one, however, was stark white. She didn't have much time to appreciate the sighting of this rare, intelligent rahi, before it swung its spear, mid-charge, to trip Zaara. It continued right past, bearing down on Jalkron.

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaara - Chamber. 

 

It had been a long time since Zaara had been in a real fight, but her instincts hadn't abandoned her. She dived to the side, coming up in a roll and flinging a burst of plasma at the bull's back as it barreled past her. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Yeah, to all types. There was a reason they'd holed up inside the boat, guy a few people in front of me, and it wasn't because they were shy.

I shook my head a bit, warding off the saltier thoughts within.

The race down the street was a battle between an inquisitive, impossibly energetic young athlete, and an older, wiser, and considerably more strung-out narrator and impromptu diplomat. That'd be yours truly. Granted, my longer legs gave me something of an advantage, but that was easily counteracted by her seven-yard head start. As such, despite my concerted, undoubtedly valiant efforts, I didn't have enough distance to get past her before we were already at the bustling pier, in the thick of the ever-present crowd.

However, I -did- have one advantage over her now.

"C'mooooonnn..." she grumbled, craning her neck and at the tips of her toes trying to get a good view of things. She was still a kid, and a young girl at that, so I had a fairly concrete and unshakable lead in height.

Small victories, right?

"Hey T?"

I stared impassively ahead, scrutinizing the Dasakan vessel. Such an oddly constructed ship. I only had a cursory knowledge of hydrodynamics, by which I mean I saw the word in a book once, but I could sort of see how it would glide through the water, much like a marlin or tuna or indeed a Takea Shark. Must be strange, living in what looks like a giant fish for months at a ti--

"Tarkuuuussss."

"What's up?"

I couldn't not respond to her using my actual name. After all, this'd be what's known in classical conditioning as positive reinforcement, the addition of stimuli to reward a certain behavior. In this case, my response to her plea for mercy. I already knew what she'd want.

"Let's move, there's too many tall people here."

"Sure thing." I replied automatically, acting the graceful victor and affecting a small decrease in her personal field of gravity, and lifting her up onto my shoulders with a slight heave.

"... Guess that works too." she said with a shrug after a brief, awkward moment wherein I realized my misjudgment.

"You know those two guys up there that aren't Goldie?" she asked, as if nothing strange had happened.

"Can't say I do."

Should they be up there?

I supposed we would find out shortly.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: (Hanako)

 

:Thank you Arisaka, I'll see you by the exit:

 

I replied to Arisaka, before walking over to my door and opening up it up. I found myself partly surprised, since last we talked, Soraya was quite grumpy about getting her sleep.

 

"Hello Soraya, do you wish to travel back into the village alongside Arisaka and I?" I asked. She could have been here for some other reason, but I doubted that, so soon after my invitation to travel with me back into the village. Perhaps this would give me the chance to talk with the two of them on better terms, and without insanity and danger plaguing any of us.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooc: we hate you right now Aokora... :P
 

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Boss Time ==

== "What the Makuta is that thing!?" ==

 

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca was in shock as the Rahi creature stormed out into the room and nearly trampled her on its way to do the same thing to Zaara then Jalkron in turn. "What is that thing!!" Orca grabbed her Kolhii stick off her back and gripped it tightly in both of her hands in a vein hope it would actually protect her from this Toa mixed with a Kane-Ra. "I hate this place! Jalkron! How did you not see this thing!"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jalkron

 

"It was hiding, now shut up if you want to survive!"  As the bull charges at him Jalkron forms a large ax head on his staff, it's edge sharper than any forged blade, and swings it at the bull, while forming metal ridges on the floor to try and trip it.

Edited by Vestak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Ayiwah):

 

"Thank you." Ayiwah opened the door, one arm held behind her back in a casual fashion as she stepped inside the cabin. She gave a respectful nod to Mako, then caught sight of his bird nearby and turned her head towards her. "Hello, Kama." 

 

She received a chirp in response that sounded slightly alarmed. "No, the lack of a uniform - and pretty much everything else - is just an idea I want to test." she replied, hoping that had been the concern of Mako's companion, whom she focused on again.

 

"How are you doing?"

 

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

 

"Still counting down the days till I croak, I'd wager today's set me back at least a few years." I replied in half-good humor. Kama, from her cage in the corner, watched curiosly as the Commodore walked in.

 

"I'm just... feeling like today was a day on the job that went wrong in every way possible. Trouble is, I don't have a job anymore."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Trava-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

Aine had but a mere moment to admire the room's architecture as the Rahi began charging its way towards the other members of the expedition. Her daggers were unsheathed in a flash, but before she could even rush to their aid, Shu raised his arm to stop her.

"What are you doing?! We need to help them!"

"will help them; you will maintain a safe distance from us until the battle is finished."

"I'm not going to just stand around and watch while that thing tries to kill everyone!"

"And I'm not gambling with your safety," he said, continuing to watch the others fight for their lives. " Besides, I will be far less helpful to them if I have to divide my attention between attacking it and keeping you out of harm's way."

"But Shu-"

"This isn't up for debate. Get somewhere safe and let the rest of us handle this."

Without another word, Shu rushed forward, temporarily activating his Kakama for an additional burst of speed as he advanced towards the being's right flank. Tightening his grip on both his Katana and its sheathe as he did so, he channeled his powers through the weapon, allowing him to draw the blade in one clean motion and direct its edge towards the inside of the creature's rear knee as he slowed himself to a stop.

Le.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aokora ducked and covered; she was an archeologist, not a warrior!

 

The Artakha Bull huffed, skidding to a stop. Its torso twisted to avoid the blast of plasma, but was knocked over by Shu's blast of air. The Bull was a twisting mass of limbs and muscle as it struggled to get back up, aiming a bucking kick at the Le-Toa. The bull's spear lashed out at Jalkron's staff, aiming to deflect it or knock it out of the Fe-Toa's hands.

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...