BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

"Okay...." she made a motion with her arm, trying to summon up even the tiniest flicker of plasma. But nothing happened. At all. "My powers seem to be gone. Like, completely and utterly gone. I thought you said these things were supposed to change our elements, not shut them off." Still, it was a result, which had honestly been more than she'd expected. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aokora grabbed the black-and-gunmetal amulet and slipped it over her neck. "Hmm. Maybe there's some sort of attunement period?" She breathed in, and her lungs hurt far faster than they normally did. "I... think I've lost my water affinity. So, Zaara, you must have the water one. Judging by the colors, at least. So, the one I'm wearing could be... Magnetism, maybe?"

She turned to the last, around the hexagonal idol. It was blue and gold, and shimmered in the combined candlelight and lightstones. "So, that just begs one question..."

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

"Ancient artifacts don't usually come with user manuals," Shu said as he continued to stare back towards the room's former guardian.

"Well, that's annoying...," Aine added.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Deciding to leave the water amulet on for now, just to see if anything else happened, Zaara gently tapped her finger on the remaining amulet. "What element is blue and gold?" she wondered out loud. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber  ==

== "Treasure Time!" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca looked at the remaining amulet as the other two had an effect on their wearers. "I guess there is only one way to find out." Slowly reaching for the final amulet Orca slowly put it around her neck. "Here goes nothing..." She said as she let go of the Amulet and let it hang down around her neck waiting for something to happen.

ooc: have to help me out here. What is going to happen?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Orca felt her connection to water fade; her lung capacity lessened. What powers the amulet might give her, though, for now remained a mystery.

Even with the amulets taken care of, there were still more mysteries. "You know, these two resemble the Mata Nui idols that we use in the Amaja-Nui... but this one I've never seen before." She looked at the hexagonal statuette. "It certainly isn't Makuta, at least." She then looked to the mask on the ground, and gingerly picked it up. "This is heavy; its actually gold, not protodermis. I don't think its a real mask, just ceremonial. These runes on it could prove useful for translation."

Turning away from the as-yet unidentified amulet, she looked at the mask Aokora was picking up. "Why would a fake mask made of gold be hidden with these amulets?" She was no archaeologist, but it seemed weird to her. 

IC: "Like I said, it was probably ceremonial. The legend spoke of a turaga that oversaw the changes; he might have used this one, or it might have been patterned after his mask. Regardless, these runes probably mean something important. I don't think they translate the same as the ones on the walls..." Aokora turned the mask over in her hands. "And there's the fact that its made out of solid gold. Probably pretty valuable."

"Okay, then," she decided to leave the smart stuff to Aokora. "What do we do now?" 

IC:Elaadis

Elaadis leant back in her chair, smiling at the Toa.

"I try." Was all she said before her gaze turned to the table in thought.

"Do you know if there's anything to do here? On this island, I mean. I don't mean anything by it, but I don't think sitting around in an inn is going to get a whole lot done for anyone. 'Cept the innkeeper, maybe."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

== "Treasure Time!" ==

IC: Orca felt her lungs collapse within her chest as breathing became shallow and more labored. She dropped to the floor trying to catch her breath. "Not sure I am liking this..." It had taken Orca several painfully breathless moments before she was able to stand and regain her composure. Walking over to where Aokora and Zaara were looking over the golden mask. "Would a Turaga really have worn something so heavy?"

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Elaadis

"Hm. Seems profitable. Especially if it's in good condition, I bet. Seems like a decent way to make some money. Never actually fought a Rahkshi before, though, so that'll be something."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Nodding slowly, Elaadis considered her options. While she had never seen a Rahkshi, only ever seeing carvings of them, she had heard bits and pieces about them. On one hand, as Arkrak said they sounded dangerous, and she doubted she could take on more than one, if one at all. On the other, she was aware they were mechanical. Robots. She wondered how well they'd react to being struck by a large, heavy bladed weapon. Alternatively, electricity, that might do the trick. Or a combination. Electrified halberd?

"Eh, maybe. If I know I can fight one, I might try my hand at smashing one or two. Until I know I can fight something, as you said, I'd rather not."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Arkrak

"Six of them nearly destroyed Po-koro a year or two back," he stated quietly. The Sons of Makuta may not have been as dangerous as they had been during the Dark Times, but he knew that that they were not beasts to be trifled with. It was fortunate that none had come to Onu-koro since the final attack by the hordes, and Arkrak hoped that they continued to stay away. Fighting Rahkshi was not something he wanted to really do again. His fighting skills, while there, were not really up to par.

"Six?" Elaadis looked startled. If just six could threaten to destroy an entire village, then she doubted she could take on even just one. She wondered, though, how resilient were they? If they were tough, in a fight she guessed her best bet would be to fry it with lightning. If not, cleaving one in two could probably make do.

"Say, what does it take to bring down a Rahkshi, more or less?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron watches with interest.  "If I could control iron and magnetism, I would be unstoppable.  Yeah I know it won't work at the same time, but if we figure out how these things work I would really like to keep the magnetism one.  Aokora, anything else you want to do in here or can we leave.  I'm getting really tired of these tunnels, and I feel like there's another trap I missed and it's going to spring any second and kill us all."

IC: Tezzek

It had been five days since the last matoran caravan had come through. Out here, in the quiet of the calm woods, hunting was easy, as a Toa of Sound well knew. Most creatures were quiet, but not as quiet as he. Slowly, he stood from his recent kill, a Keras crab that had migrated deeper inland to feed from a nearby lake, and wiped his blade clean. Though he was not a fan, Keras meat fetched a high price on the market, relatively speaking, and would do him well to acquire some new tools, as his were starting to dull. As he set to his work, he listened attentively for the sounds of anything drawing close, not hearing much. A small flock of flightless birds helpfully "pok pok poked" nearby, but beyond that, not much could be heard.

Soon, he stood, finished with his work, and turned towards the path that he utilized to great effect. "There hasn't been much trade recently," Tezzek mused to himself. Supressing a shudder, his thoughts came unbidden to his lips, "I might have to actually go back into town." As the day slowly stretched into night, the lone Toa of Sonics sighed. Keras meat didn't keep well, and he knew that he would have to sell it soon.

"So it must be," he stated, gulping quietly. "I must return to the place I once called home."

OOC: Tezzek, moving to Ga-Koro.

Edited by Rennoc215

IC: Elaadis

"Hm. Guess not then. Not like I have some mask of illusion or anything, so it's not like I can trick one into believing I have a team. I guess Rahkshi hunting is out of the question."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Treize

"True."

IC:

Tyrus crossed his arms at Darien's words, not entirely believing them. As much as he would have liked that to have been true - why should the strong be doubted by the weak, or the wise doubted by the stupid? - he had seen and lived through too much to lie to himself in such a fashion.

However, he speculated that it could be interpreted as disrespect to contradict such naivete, so the Lesterin held his tongue.

"Very well, sir," was all that he said. "Should we get to work then?"

IC:

Wait.

Asa just left.

"And there goes my last means of ideatalking with the rest of the ship," I lamented.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

ooc:

"In the Matoran Universe, Psionics is represented by the Matoran prefix Ce-, as well as the colors blue and gold."
"Ce-Matoran contain a very minuscule amount of Elemental Psionic Energy, to the extent that they are all mentally shielded."

- BioSec01.com

so... would she feel smarter or something? How does one RP mental shielding.

== "Treasure Time!" ==

IC: Orca had been wearing the blue and gold amulet for several moments and as far as she could tell the only difference is that her lungs had become less effective by Ga-Matoran standards. She didn't really feel any different yet somehow something was telling here repeatedly that she was. Something unlocked in the back of her mind that seemingly was not there originally. What ever it was it seemed to be overriding her fear reflex of being in this temple of doom and oddly her mind was a piece. "I don't know what is going on but I feel ay piece for some reason. Very Zen. Like my mind has been cleared of all trash and is freed from restraint."

"I wonder if this has something to do with the amulet?" Orca had asked Aokora as she seemed to be the most knowledgeable about these things.

Onua.png

OOC: All amulets take an hour for their effect to kick in! Its annoying, I know, but prevents power juggling. What Orca actually gets has already been determined by Nuju and I... it might just be a while before you gain the effect. But it is useful, I promise.

IC: Aokora pulled off the (Magnetism?) Amulet and tossed it to Jalkron. "I'll need some time back in Ga-Koro to test it and take records, but I don't see a problem with lending it out for now, and maybe later." The matoran glanced at Red. "You know, you might want to try one of these amulets on. Might jog your memory, at least, regarding your element." She turned to Orca. "It seems they just take when first worn. Though it might be just you."

She turned back to the hexagonal idol, lifting it off of the pillar (she had a flash of it retreating into the floor and triggering yet another trap, but fortunately, it did not). This was certainly old. Maybe it was representing a different aspect of the Great Spirit? Unlikely, unless it was one unknown to modern matoran. There had been other hexagonal iconography in the temple; perhaps it was relating to that? An aspect of knowledge? No, no... but, this did tie in to some of her theories. Fourteen known elements, fifteen amulets. Maybe they had found the odd one out? The color scheme was one she had seen before. But... that was impossible...

The Archivist tossed his bag over to Fyura, and swam over. The water was mostly still, so he managed to get far enough for the skakdi to pull him out of the water. He sighed angrily. "Start crossing, and remember to be quiet. It's time we talk about tactics." He and Fyura stalked forward to allow room for the others to follow in the small hallway. "Fyura," he said, "how effective is this... 'energy hunger' of yours?"

Fyura's grin was white enough to be made out in the limited light. "I 'aven't gotten a chanze to try it out on anyzhing but zmall rahi. Took a vew zeconds, I zhink it vill take longer vor bigger opponents."

Maeloc furrowed his brow. "I'll keep that in mind."

"I suppose we've reached the end of our quest, then?" Zaara turned to Aokora. The amulet swung around as she did, so she tucked it down the neck of her armour, out of sight where it couldn't move around. "Unless there's more here?" 

OOC: So if Jalkron puts it on, he'll lose his iron power, and in an hour gain the power of a toa of magnetism?  What about when they take it off?  Do they not gain their element back for an hour after that?

IC: Jalkron catches it and examines it.  "So your saying that this thing will mess with my elemental powers?  I loose my iron powers and get magnetism?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"Evil? How? Is anyone doing anything about it?" Elaadis was interested. If this Ko-Koro was one of the main villages and it was in...well, bad hands, to put it bluntly, someone needed to do something about it. Elaadis didn't see herself as the greatest of Toa by a long shot, but when it came to something like that, she knew she would try.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles