Jump to content

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


Nuju Metru

Recommended Posts

IC Red

He thought for a moment, the haft was wooden and the connection between it and the head quite secure. Changing it too much would render it unbalanced and awkward. "How about an actual axe? There's enough material here to shape the sharp side of the head into a blade, the blunt end can be left as is."

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Leah):

 

"Keep an eye on that one, please. Something's off. I'll go and chat with our other guest."

 

IC:

 

Tyrus nodded curtly to the Maru, turning to watch the departing Toa, though without moving to follow him.

 

IC:

 

If it was possible for Whitehot Munequita's smile to get any more excited, it would have happened right at that moment.

 

-Tyler

 

IC:

 

a little piece of me died once i realized that sinshi had an exponentially better chance of getting with whitehot than me

 

...

 

that being said now

 

MIDRIFF DETECTED

 

HNNNNNNG

 

-Void

 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Ace): "Right, I think that's long enough," Ace muttered.  "If Spectre's still there, well, too bad for him."  The air flickered around him as his Kakama activated, and then he was gone.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

LoJak looked down in thought. The way these Dasaka described their homeland made him feel ill at ease. From the sounds of it those at the bottom of their caste system were little better than slaves, and their society seemed too focused on power. Everyone on Mata-Nui knew that such a fixation eerily similar to Makuta's own.

 

Part of him told LoJak that these foreigner were his charge just like all Matron and Toa, and should be afforded the same kindness and respect, but another told him to be cautious.

 

"I hold you'll excuse me, but could you tell me why you've come to Mata-Nui? What is it you're looking for here?"

 

IC: (Hanako)

 

I closed my notebook and put it back away into the satchel I had slung over my shoulder and looked directly at LoJak. Soraya wasn't helping with her commentary, but it wasn't like I disagreed with her. It was something I felt powerless to do. I had once tried with Yumiwa, but she shrugged it off. It was clear a one time talk with her wouldn't be enough.

 

"Our expedition has traveled here to learn more of your island and its people. Just as the same with us, we have so much we can learn from each other," I said. I withheld the information regarding the Piraka. While I understand his interest in keeping his people and island safe, the suspicion didn't make me feel any better. Thing was, that kind of information was something Commodore Ayiwah probably didn't want me spreading around, and honestly it hardly seemed like the best idea. I needed another talk with Hahli, to see if she'd let us aid them in retaking Ko-Koro from the Piraka and their allies. Anyways I had told him our primary mission. Which was simply making allies, we had no reason to do anything else. I would pay attention to their skills and powers like Commodore Ayiwah asked the crew. Still the specificity of that made me nervous. I was more intrigued in how their powers were tied to the elements, such a power so exciting, but they must have thought the same from what they've seen of our powers.

 

IC: (Vera)

 

Vera poured a small bit of scotch, (her father's favorite) into her glass, neat, no ice, before returning to her seat, sipping it and setting on the table beside her.

 

"Hmm, I figured that despite her absence the third of your team would be joining us soon. I suppose I should catch you two up on other current events. A new people have made landfall, they're called Dasaka, in some sort of underwater boat it seems. It has caused quite a commotion in the Koro, and on the rest of island I'm sure. Considering you are down an agent, I may just have join you myself." 

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Luyn

 

Luyn strode up to the wall, a smirk playing on her lips as if it amused her. She sized it up and pressed her weight against it, testing its sturdiness until she felt satisfied that it wouldn't easily budge without her help. A simple wave of her hand had the rock crumble around its edges until nothing but gravity held it in place. With a firm telekinetic grip, she flung the wall aside and it crashed somewhere behind them, issuing a loud echo that reverberated throughout the tunnels.

 

"All good." she said, filing into the doorway with the others. "Wait."

 

She looked behind them, then to Maeloc.

 

"I don't think it's necessary, but it doesn't hurt to take precautions. If things go south, I can reseal the doorway shut with stone right now so they can't escape. Downside is we'd be locking ourselves in as well, but so long as nothing happens to me, digging your way out won't be an issue."

 

 

"Think it over. Doesn't really matter to me."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: (Vera)

 

IC:

 

Nika's eyebrow twitched, as though he had contemplated raising it at first but lost interest somewhere along the line. Apparently, even the news of a new species reaching the shores of the island was not enough to provoke a visible reaction in the Vortixx.

 

"If you must, you must," he said languidly, taking another drag.

 

-Void

 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Maeloc looked at the remains of the door, ahead to the tunnel, and back at Luyn. "While I have the utmost faith in your survival... I don't think sealing us in would do much good. We already destroyed their boat. The only chance of them getting away would be stealing ours..."

 

The Archivist addressed Exsidian and Zarkov. "You two, go back and guard the entrance. If its not one of us, they don't leave the temple." The two nodded, and climbed up into the other tunnel, leaving. "So, who's leading?"

 

It was phrased less as a question, and more of a statement, as he looked at Fyura. Snarling slightly, the large skakdi squeezed past the others, into the small tunnel leading deeper into the temple.

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[Ga-Wahi, Northside]

 

To say their afternoon meal was awkward would have been stretching it a bit, but there was certainly a tenseness to it.  Tally picked at her fish and tried not to think about what had happened earlier.  She had a suspicion if she thought too hard about it it would happened again, and she couldn’t afford it, especially in front of her family.  They needed her, she couldn’t be the weakest link.  Nahlu’s jokes and excited chatter about the day’s fishing trip provided a welcome, as did her younger sibling’s squeals as he acted them out.  She did her best to deflect questions about that morning and let her brother have most of the glory in describing the sparkly newcomers.

 

A walk would clear her head, she thought.  She had the afternoon off.  Just a walk to the old side of town, where everything was the same as it always was.  Something solid, familiar.  Maybe she could even trawl for some pygmy shrimp.

 
OOC: Open for interaction

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jalkron

 

Jalkron runs into the treasure Chamber, and says, "We got company." before pausing to catch his breath.  After a moment he said, "They tried to ambush us.  One tried to grab me, big Skakdi.  It drained a bit of my energy when it grabbed me.  I didn't stick around long enough to get a good look at the rest of them, but there were several."  Remembering something he creates a new piece of armor to replace the one he left in the Skakdi's grip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "Bad news is bad" ==


OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: "Say what now!" Orca did so not want to believe what she just heard Jalkron say. Though it was no surprise that others would want to cash in on the treasures found within. She may not remember much but she knew that if there was a Skakdi with the second party and it had attacked Jalkron then it was no friend of theirs. Looking over to Aokora and the others Orca was shaking down to her little Matoran feet. "We need to get out of here!" Looking over at the tunnels that Zaara had recently returned from Orca figured they may be their only means of escape. "Zarra? Do you think the tunnels could give us safe passage around these hostiles?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: I should mention that the 'tunnels' are actually just a corridor surrounding the treasure room.

 

IC: Aokora looked up, confused. "Why would someone else come here?" Then the answer hit her. The Amulets.

 

"They... they must be treasure hunters. Probably after these Amulets."

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooc: well that is a bit of a bummer but maybe it could still be used as a means of escape. On a side note has it been an hour yet? Orca is going to need something besides her fishing pole to fight with.

 

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "Bad news is bad" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

 

IC: Orca reached down and grabbed the gem around her neck. "No! they cannot have it. I have not figured out what powers it possesses yet." Orca ran over to where her Kolhii stick-fishing pole was laying and grabbed it in her two hands. "I want to know if it was worth giving up my water elemental ability for. Also it is pretty like an ocean pearl among sand."

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Dessa

 

She was now further from the old Jalee farmhouse than she had ever been, but, for some reason, she felt more at home out here, in the open fields.

 

The Old Fusa Path was breathtaking - at least to her. The expanse of the fields leading to the endless ocean on one side of the path, the icy slopes to the other, and the towering Mangai ahead.

 

Po-Wahi's so... arid, she thought, taking in the abundance and the the richness of everything around her; the air, the ground...

 

Right! The ground...

 

Pausing her journey southward along the Path, the young Vortixx knelt down, taking her knife from her belt and performing a few simple soil tests.

 

OOC: Open for interaction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

Uh oh.

"Well, how are we supposed to escape?" Aine said as the Le-Toa returned to his feet.

"We might not have to," Shu explained. "The fire trap is still operational, correct?"

 

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Verulas immediately set off to survey the area, making it look like he was taking a casual stroll throughout the city as he did so and doing his best to remember all of the twists, turns, and alleyways just in case they needed to use them later to make a quick escape.

 

IC: Septima - Beach

Septima's stomach started growling as she gave Natharius a pleading look, hoping that they would set off towards the village soon.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: The Archeologist nodded. "Yeah, though we bypassed it easily enough. They might too, especially since we marked them. It would slow them down, at the very least."

 

Aokora's head immediately shot towards the entrance when there was a distant sound, that of metal slamming into the ground. "Maybe we should hide in the walls? We can take a page from the Artakha Bull."

 

*     *    *

 

Fyura didn't like this. Going headfirst into territory the enemy had time to prepare, through cramped tunnels that barely fit her. The few lightstones didn't help; even before she got Vayde, she had had laser vison, not any of the more fancy types. She choked up on her axe, holding her arm-mounted disc launcher out.

 

"Hold up."

 

Maeloc squeezed his way up to the front. "I smell cave gas. When I was a miner, it was this subterranean gas that caught fire upon exposure to normal air." He caught a weird look from Fyura. "What? I wasn't always a turaga with the Legacy!"

 

The Archivist activated his Akaku, peering through the walls and floor. There was a complicated pressure switch lying in front of them, connected to reservoirs within the walls, which would squeeze the gas through many holes in the walls. Stepping back, he toed the pressure switch, and the firespouts roated to life in front of him, unleashing a blast of heat. Maeloc, unfazed, stepped back as it subsided. "We seem to have come extraordinarily prepared, gentlemen. Ira, if you could deflect these flames for us to pass? Do be careful, though. Don't let the flames go back into the reservoirs in the walls. Last time the miners tried that, we blew open half the tunnel. I don't think that would be very good for us."

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Enemy Approaches" ==

 

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: "I agree with our leader. Wait. Didn't I already suggest that option?" Orca had a brain storm and an idea popped into her tiny Matoran head. Shifting through her pack she pulled out her extra fishing line. "Jalkron how would you like to help me set a trap for our new guests?" While she was talking Orcas hands were on autopilot weaving the line into a net and then another followed by another until she had several set up. "Do you think you could prime these with some special party favors? We can create our own traps and trip lines." The fishing line was strong but so fine that one would not be able to see it unless they were openly looking for it. In this dark environment that would not be much of a problem. Orca was smiling at the thought. "Maybe a way to toss them back through the tunnel into the preset fire trap?"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Jalkron

 

"The fire trap is operational.  I disguised the panels Zaara marked, but who knows, they could have an arthron among them, or a toa of fire.  It's a good idea, little one, but by the time we get back to the trap they will have reached or maybe even passed it.  Our best bet is to ambush them here.  Douse some of the lightstones, enough so that it is difficult to see, and string triplines across the doorway. I'll make spikes on the ground just after it.  Zaara, when they come through I want you to hit them with plasma, not enough to kill, but enough to cause serious pain and incapacitate them.  The rest of you, try to keep them off balance and disoriented.  If any of you can't fight well I suggest you hide in the bull's tunnels.  Anyone have anything to add, or shall we get started?"

 

OOC: This will probably be my last post until sunday afternoon.  Necro, you can bunny Jalkron when it's necessary.

Edited by Vestak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: And such an inopportune time, too... Jalkron probably won't die.* Also, remember that the firespout trap can be heard from the final chamber...

 

*Technically, Fyura's draining can only render someone unconscious, but I wouldn't do that... probably. Maybe.

 

IC: The Archeologist looked fearfully at the tunnel, hearing the flamespouts going off. There was a distinct lack of panicked screaming. Picking up a few of the lightstones she had scattered about, she turned to the others. "Whatever's your plan, you better do it fast!"

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Enemy Approaches" ==

 
OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: "Seems like a sound idea." Orca began stringing some more of her line over and around the door. "It would be a good idea for everyone to steer clear of this area so they don't accidently get caught." With a few more adjustments she had several traps set for the entrance of the chamber. "There. With Jalkron and Zaara's help they should get quite a surprise when they come through." Orca had started her little funhouse with a single trip-line that activated one of her nets followed by a pressurized neuse that would entangle several of the limbs of the activator. Then there was the final trap. a link of her net and a maze of line linked via several of her fishing hooks that would incase the target like a cocoon. Restricting their movement entirely. "Done." She said finally.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aine and Shu - Cave (Temple)

Shu went to work dousing some of the lightstones just as suggested before leading Aine over towards the tunnels.

"I want you to go inside and hide until one of us tells you that it's safe for you to come back out."

"You've got to be kidding me!" the Cy-Lesterin hissed angrily. "You almost died helping them fight off the Artakha Bull, and now you want to put me through that all over again?!"

"I'm not gambling with your safety, Aine," he said. "Think of me what you will, but it's still my job to make sure you don't get hurt."

"But Shu, I -"

"I wasn't asking."

Her gaze diverted towards the floor momentarily before returning to his own.

"Promise me that you and Zaara will make it out of this alive," she said quietly.

"We'll be fine. Go."

And with that, Aine departed into the tunnels, leaving Shu and the others to prepare themselves for the upcoming encounter.

 

IC: Septima - Beach

The Fe-Toa smiled, walking ahead of the Ko-Skakdi as she waited for him to catch up.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

 

"You really think we'll be fine?" Zaara asked worriedly, brandishing her blades in readiness for whatever was coming for them. "Winning the battle and surviving it aren't mutually exclusive, you know." 

_____________________________________________________________

 

IC: Natharius - Beach.

 

He stomped after Septima, muttering under his breath. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

The Menti gave a small nod, stepping forward to follow the Onu-Toa, before pausing and glancing over at Daijuno. Her head cocked slightly, as if in question.

 

"... Miss Daijuno, are you alright?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

 

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

 

 

  Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Daijuno's gonna love bacon, too, prolly," Whitehot told Goldie. ", I bet all Dasaka would. Maple flavored, crispy, a little bit of fat, slowly cooking on the rack right in front of you..."

 

Little did the intrepid Sergeant know that all Daijuno heard after that was Whitehot repeating "rack rack rack raaaack,of racks racks racks in front of you..."

 

"I hope that's what they think, anyway."

 

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: A brief spark of an idea tore across Aokora's mind. Snatching both blue amulets, tearing the blue and gold one off Orca's neck, she threw them into the tunnels behind Aine as the hatch closed behind her.

 

"Losing one is better than losing three, right? Red, give me the Amulet. Maybe they can be bargained with; these aren't worth dying over."

 

"Oh, I beg to differ." A chilling voice rang out from the corridor. Fyura squeezed out of the hallway, rising to almost her full height. The chamber, sized for the guardian, was much more accommodating for the large skakdi. Behind her, several other came out, including an Onu-Turaga, who wore a black Noble Akaku. Maeloc's eyepiece clicked, and he smiled, leaning on his spade-staff. "Though if you're up for bartering for these artifacts, by all means, make us an offer. We are nothing if not willing to make a deal."

 

Fyura clicked her teeth, and transferred her axe to her left hand, freeing her right to stay fixed on her disc launcher. She noted the large rahi corpse; these were not a bunch of pushovers.

Edited by Necrocybermancer
  • Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

 

Still conscious of the water amulet around her own neck, tucked into the collar of her armour out of sight, Zaara warily sized up the two intruders. A skakdi and a Turaga? 

 

Even if the skakdi did have some kind of extra power, surely the duo realised they were outnumbered?

 

Those thoughts quickly dissipated when she saw the other beings filing out behind them. 

Edited by Locus

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooc: Don't forget about my traps Necro, you'd think they would have triggered them.... :( Also with the amulet gone do I get my water power back right away?
 
 

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Enemy Approaches" ==

 
OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca didn't even have time to react as Aokora ripped the pretty blue and gold amulet from around her neck and threw it into the wall with the Cy-Lesterin Aine. Before she could even express her lost the atmosphere changed as two of the treasure hunters burst into the room. Orca remained quiet as there wasn't much she could say to improve the situation. Instead she just held tight onto her Kolhii stick and readied herself for possible combat.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Apologies, didn't see that they were set up at the beginning. Regardless, its fishing line against skakdi... Also yes, you do.

 

IC: Fyura didn't notice the traps she stepped into; with a twang, her limbs were entangled with fishing line. As her limbs were pinned to her body, the Fe-Skakdi struggled to stay upright.

 

Now, the thing about Ga-Koro fishing line is that its made for hauling very large fish. Fyura was not a very large fish. She was a moderately large skakdi. An angry moderately large skakdi. She stumbled until she caught a piece of the net with her claws, and neatly snikked it off. Tensing up, she burst the line near her arms, freeing herself. Growling, she snarled at the group in front of her.

 

Maeloc smirked, and looked at the ga-matoran that seemed to be in charge. "Cute. Actually, I'm going to make you an offer. You are Aokora, I presume? I've read your work. Very nice summation and analysis of the legend behind this place. You give us all three amulets, and surrender yourself. You will assist us in retrieving the rest of the Amulets."

 

Aokora was shocked. "There... there was only one Amulet here. You know who I am... who are you? Some treasure hunter? Looking to fill out a private collection?" It was then her eyes fell upon the amulet around the Vo-Skakdi's neck. "You have another one of the amulets? How?"

 

The Onu-Turaga smiled as he looked at the Ice amulet. "Oh, that was what set me on the path to begin with. I found it tucked away in the Sanctum's archives when I was going through archiving it. Seems the ko-matoran scholars only cared about matters of the future, rather than ancient legends. I see things differently, of course. There's power in legends, just waiting to be retrieved by someone willing to do it. And, according to your paper, there should be three amulets here. We want them."

 

The Sanctum? In Ko-Koro? But it was fallen, taken over by... Aokora stepped back, horrified. "You're... you're part of the Legacy!"

 

"Oh, good, she can make simple leaps of logic." Maeloc bowed mockingly. "Archivist Maeloc at your service. Now, are you going to surrender yourself and the Amulets, or are we going to have to take them?"

Edited by Necrocybermancer

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

 

"I don't know about power, or legends, or archives," Zaara spat defiantly, "but I do know that I will never surrender to a worshipper of Makuta," with a vicious motion, she sent one of her her knives flashing towards Maeloc's chest. 

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Maeloc knew a wind-up when he saw one. As a turaga, he wasn't fast enough to dodge, but he did still have defenses. With a wave of his staff, a shield of earth appeared in front of Maeloc, intercepting the knife. Mostly. It tore through the earth, but it was slowed enough that it didn't penetrate, only dinging the turaga's chest. He fell back, coughing.

 

"Very *cough* well. Kill them all, and take the amulets."

 

Fyura pointed her disc launcher at the offending Su-Toa, and slammed down her other fist on it, launching the bamboo disc.

 

Finally.

 

Finally.

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

 

The Turaga had quick reflexes; Zaara made note of that before moving to engage the skakdi. She ducked down low under the disk and flung another knife - this one targeting the Skakdi's lower leg - her Sanok ensuring her aim was true.

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Battle Lines be Drawn!" ==

 
OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca felt her lungs inflate and the element of water rush through every ounce of her being. Even her blue eyes flared to life; glowing in the darkened room. When the bamboo disk flew through the air Orca's Marine and Kolhii training kicked in. With a simple flick of her wrist her fishing line was cast aiming for the airborne projectile. Knocking it off course Orca turned her attention to the two in the doorway as her line retracted. "Is that the best you got?" She spoke to Fyura as she spun her Kolhii stick in her hand. "I've seen better shots from rookies in the Kolhii stadiums." Orca figured that if she could grab enough of the Skakdi's attention the more powerful members of the team could deliver a better blow.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: The ga-matoran's taunting got the better of Fyura, distracting her as the knife slammed into her leg. She didn't feel it at first, just a slow burning pain. She ignored it. Inconsequential. The tactical mind within her urged her to take out this knife-throwing harlot. The petty, vengeful one told her to drain every last drop of energy from the insolent matoran.

 

Fyura listened to the latter.

 

The Fe-Skakdi flashed a toothy grin at Orca. "Oh, 'ave you now? Ah'd like to zhee zis myzelf!" Snarling, Fyura lunged out, grabbing at the small matoran.

 

Aokora backed up. She didn't know what to do in this situation. At all. She retreated within the inner walls of the shrine. She was starting to wish they had held off on slaying that Artakha Bull...

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...