Jump to content

BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi


Nuju Metru

Recommended Posts

IC:

 

"Just the hilarity of you regarding something I've lived all my life using on freaking chef salads as sketch. It's cute."

 

-Tyler

Edited by Aikuro Mikisugi

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Red

His author had forgotten what was going on and was eager to end this. So a wet and muffled *HRKGKGK* came from the red Toa's throat as that telekinetically yanked his chain, dragging him upwards into a low hanging rock formation that knocked him out cold.

  • Upvote 3

...but close to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Luyn

 

"Oops."

 

Luyn slipped the amulet off the unconscious Toa's neck as diligently as she could this time. Meaning there would probably be just a wee bit more bruising around his throat as it dragged him a little more before flying into her hand.

 

"Ta-da." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Aya):

 

"And remember Sinshi, babe becomes focused when she sees cute." she chuckled. And she didn't chuckle often.

 

Apparently they had reached the pet name stage already. She popped another fry in her mouth. She still wasn't quite sure what to make of Whitehot, or rather her advances. But it could not be said that she didn't buy Sinshi lunch/dinner first. 

 

Well played indeed.

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"Uhhhh what are you doing."

 

Whitehot, eyebrows scrunched up and smile skeptical as though Ayiwah had begun speaking Skakdi, took another bite of her Tahu Burger and cleaned off an escaped spew of barbeque sauce along her thumb.

 

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Aya): 

 

Commodore lifted the next fry out off the basket and pointed its end at Whitehot, like one would raise a finger to emphasize agreement. Then, with a flick of the wrist, the potato-piece found its way between her teeth as well. 

 

"Thanks for buying, by the way. Next time, the bill's on us."

 

:Or better yet, Sinshi, how about we host a little soirée ourselves next time?: 

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Tezzek

 

"Thank you. Not many people happen to appreciate the natural beauty of this region." He said, looking around. "Yeah, this road has a fork I often prowl, conjoining this region with that of Ko-Wahi. Not much trade from that way these days." He turned back to his companion. "You ever here about that region? It just kinda dropped off the map. And did you say something about settling the region?"

Edited by Rennoc215
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: "Don't worry about it. Conversion rates'll probably take a while to iron out, and I'm sure Sarge's more'n happy to keep treating." the handsome Fe-Toa responded, deftly plucking a fry from the cup sent Daijuno's way.

"After all, we're the hosts here. S'only proper."

helo frens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

"I see."

 

LoJak still didn't like it. 'Expand the Empire's horizons?' That sounded a lot like conquest to the former mercenary. From what he gathered, this Empire had a habit of mistreating it's population, and any new lands conquered would be treated even less kindly. LoJak wanted to ask more questions, but the foreigner's were giving vague answers. 

 

He would stay close and make sure nothing happened, to them or Mata-Nuians.

 

"Crystal towers... that's sounds a lot like our towers of Ice in Ko-Koro. If the village were not under control by unsavoury fellows, I'd suggest you head there next. Would you like to visit a local temple instead?"

 

IC: :Thank you Soraya.:

 

While I could respect LoJak's concern for his people, I'd rather not reveal that our problem had become their problem with the Piraka. Knowing that we had them in custody back on Kentoku, and they escaped. That would reflect poorly on the Dasaka Empire. I wonder how the people of this island would react, realizing it was these foreign Dasaka, who in a way had brought the Piraka to their land. I do not even need to stress that point further.

 

"Ah yes, Toa LoJak, I am very interested in your peoples' beliefs and the views on spirituality your people have," I smiled, still very thankful for Soraya change in the direction of the conversation.

 

IC: (Vera)

 

"I do hope Jin arrives some time soon. Otherwise I will have to send you two to find her." Vera spoke, sipping her drink. The gears were still turning in her head, her mind told her the immediate problem was that of Ko-Koro. There was the other mission, the investigation she had sent them on, and so far it hadn't turned up as much as she hoped. Still it was better than nothing, and the information she had been given by Pae and Nika, under scrutiny could yield new clues. As much as she could direct Pae and Nika back to Ko-Koro, she knew it would a fruitless endeavor. That was the problem with chasing these...ghosts...these shadows. Always hiding behind proxies, one meaningless person, who seemed to insignificant before killing Matoro, was now anything but. The why of it, that's what she wanted to know. What she needed to know.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Arisaka 

 

Arisaka simply observed as Lady Hanako and this Toa LoJak spoke, so far it was a rather normal conversation, nothing crazy or insanely dangerous had happened as of yet. But she was ready.

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Korero from Ko-Wahi, with Aelied and Zueya.

 

IC (Korero)

 

Just as suddenly as it had enveloped them, the white light evaporated away as the Hiko thrust Korero and his passengers back into the world. The shop was gone: they found themselves in the garden Korero had been picturing, surrounding by flowers and bamboo swaying in a breeze that carried the smell of salt.

 

This garden was but one of many places across Mata Nui that Korero had specifically memorised as places to Jump to. It was secluded enough to keep the white flash of the Hiko relatively inconspicuous, and close enough to Leah's hut for him to be able to quickly find her if she was at home.

 

He looked to Aelied and Zueya.

 

"How are the two of you holding up?" he asked. "I'm told it takes a while to get used to it, even if you're comfortable using a Kualsi."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Jin)

 

"Well, you're in luck."

 

I'll admit I've got a taste for the dramatic sometimes, and that perfectly-timed delivery proved it. If I hadn't been a merc, I could've gone for theatre and become an actress or something. Imagine- standing on stage, delivering some soliloquy about the pointlessness of life and the inevitability of death. Swooning into the arms of a hot Toa. Stuff like that. Yeah, it's all kinda cheesy, but you gotta admit: it's not as dangerous a career in killing people. At least when they tell you to break a leg, it's metaphorical.

 

But here I am. So I get my kicks where I can.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Daijuno - Golden Weapons Gambling

 

"But you will let us know when those rates've been fixed, riiiiiiiiight?"

 

I hoped that Goldie didn't see the devilish glint in my eyes.

 

IC: Nika - Polzin Mansion

 

Nika turned slightly to watch Jin's sudden return. His face didn't change from his usual disinterested expression, but something undefinable seemed to spark behind his eyes.

 

"Success?" he asked, taking another drag on his cigarette.

 

-Void

 
 
[ BZPRPG ]

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Ayiwah): 

 

"You're not planning to sell the ship's non-critical crystal-made equipment, are you?" Ayiwah asked the Dastana Dashi. And of course, she wasn't being serious, but it felt good have some good-natured fun with the crew for a change. 

 

-----

 

(Leah)

 

Leah had patrolled the main-streets of Ga-Koro for the past hour or more, but even with the Ruhaku, she could not spot the Toa that had given Tyrus the slip. But she had passed on the description to the marines, so by this point, all marines on patrol and on guard in Ga-Koro had been informed to keep an eye out for the green-coloured, silver-armored Toa wearing a Kanohi Volitak. They would go through the local establishments and shops and he's show up sooner or later. Leah just hoped it was before he did anything bad.

 

In the meantime, she decided to return to her hut for a bit. If Hahli or the Dasaka or anybody else needed her help, this was the easiest place to find her. In addition she felt a need for a little time along with her thoughts. News from the rest of the island had only reached her slowly and with no news on the Piraka, Ko-Koro or her team-mates, she wasn't quite sure what the next steps needed to be. 

 

Some meditation will do me well... she thought, as she reached the door to Nokama's - her - hut. She opened the front door and entered. Closing the door behind her again shut out most of the voice from the walkways and floating pads, reducing them to the same level as the seabirds calling from above. She took a few minutes to get into a calmer mindset, walking back and forth in the spacious living room. She unclipped Gali's hooks hanging from her hips and placed them next to the pool near the center of the room, followed by her bo-staff.

 

Then, at the edge of the water, Leah sat down in the lotus position and closed her eyes, letting her thoughts wander while physically concentrating on her element. Water always found a way around obstacles, either by brute force or the path of least resistance. She hoped to find the latter if she let the currents she sensed guide her thoughts as well. They went freely, from Ga-Koro to her home in the jungle, then up the mountains to occupied Ko-Koro and the poor souls held hostage in their own home. There was no way in or out it seemed without somebody innocent getting hurt, but then the waters kept moving forward, flowing around that thought and surely, an idea or two began to form. And then, feeding into the stream were the abilities of her fellow Maru. Currently they were going their own ways, but if they regrouped, possibilities began to open up. 

 

Thusly, she continued to breath calmly, following the stream of thoughts, which washed away many of the things that clouded her focus since the fight against the Piraka outside the vault. The outlines of a plan began to take shape.

  • Upvote 1

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OOC: Permission was gained from Ghidora to bunny Sorox a bit.

 

IC: Sorox floated down, his mask deactivating moments from the ground, dropping the Toa firmly onto the ground.

 

Vakua stood adjacent to Casanuva as he walked up, and took Sorox's had. He didn't have much of a choice as Casanuva magnetized the Ga-Toa's hand to his. "All cleared up?" the Fa-Toa said, smirking.

 

The Ga-Toa nodded.

 

Releasing Sorox's hand, Casanuva chuckled. "Strange, meeting a Toa of Water in black armor meeting a Toa of Magnetism in blue armor. Maybe our palettes were switched at birth, eh?"

 

 

 

IC: Zueya's hand immediately went to her forehead. "Oooooo-ugh. It feels like... vertigo, but inside out..."

 

Aelied chuckled as he started walking out of the garden. The elder toa moved his neck back and forth, and audible popping could be heard. The lanky Bo-Toa then stood straight, holding one hand behind his back, the other using his staff. "Interesting. It is not dissimilar to... well, my mask. I'd imagine it takes much greater concentration and mental discipline to use, though."

 

 

 

IC: Fyura picked up Zaara by the neck, and slammed her against the shrine wall.

 

"I was going to leave your body an unconscious husk, but right now I think it'd be much more satisfying to splatter your face all over this cave!" As she spoke, the raised a fist, pinning the Su-Toa to the wall by her shoulder.

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Battle Lines be Drawn!" ==

 
OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca watched as her friend was hoisted into the air and pined to the wall by the mutant of a monster. What can she do, she was but a small Matoran and here Kolhii stick was out of tricks. If she didn't do something then Zaara would be no more. The Toa was at a major disadvantage while in possession of one of the amulets though apparently the enemy had not noticed yet. She didn't have any choice. Taking her Stick in her hand Orca took aim at the creature's head and neck. Then she muster all the physical strength she had and threw her Kolhii stick like a javelin.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

 |premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Verulas (Spectre) - Ga-Koro (Bar)

"Just do me a favor and try not to do anything we'll both end up regretting later," Verulas said as he took a quick peek over the menu. "I'll reiterate; the quicker and cleaner we get the job done, the faster we can get back to Obsidian without doing any jail time."

 

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

Septima was about to approach the stand when a tiny glimmer of light reflected its way through the window of the adjacent bar, shining directly into her eye and therefore diverting her attention towards its source; a silver mask in the shape of a Volitak belonging to an extremely familiar green and blue figure who was attempting to hide his face inside a menu.

"Son of a Brakas..."

 

IC: Shu - Cave (Temple)

Seeing that his ally's talking managed to get himself knocked out, Shu squinted his eyes a little, darting them back and forth between the two nearest opponents as he drew his wakizashi and prepared himself to face the duo before him.

He didn't care if he had to eventually combat the rest of their group, either. No one was going to get past him and potentially hurt Aine while his lungs still drew breath.

No one.

 

IC: Aine - Cave (Temple)

Taking note that the Turaga was looking away from her, she quietly drew her daggers, secretly wondering if the motion would alert Aokora to her position.

Time to grow up, Aine. Shu isn't going to be around to watch your back forever...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Septima - Ga-Koro (Streets)

The Fe-Toa said nothing as she silently clenched her fists.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

 

 

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

 

"Aaaaaah, that's just what I needed"

 

Excessive noises of joints cracking as I got up notwithstanding, Kama and I were both fortunate enough to have gotten a good rest.

 

"What do you think, girl?" I asked as I let her out of the cage and let her perch herself on my head, "wanna go outside again and see if we can meet some actually decent people?"

 

Kama sounded like she was cawing in approval, but that might just have been for the promise of going outside, whatever the actual reason may be.

 

:I'm going back into the village, again, who wants to come along?:

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Trava-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

 

:I just need few more minutes to check Casanuva's mind and make sure he's safe to be around us. If you want to start walking, I'll be just behind you.:

 

Soraph searched the area up ahead, past the clearing and on the shore of the Falls, for the minds of her companions. She easily found Casanuva's, distinct and positively magnetic compared to others. With just a bit of force she Willhammered her thoughts into his mind. :Your turn, Casanuva. I hope you're ready:

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC (Jin)

 

"I know who did it." I shrugged, and sank into a chair, throwing my feet up on the coffee table. "I guessed, but this is confirmation, and it makes sense anyway. Problem is, the person behind it isn't going to go down easy."

 

My mouth was dry. , what I wouldn't give for a couple fingers of bourbon on the rocks.

 

"We all know Xa-Koro. It's gone, and the woman behind it killed Matoro. Her name's Aurelia."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...