BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Jin)

I rolled my eyes. "Guess not.

"Like I said, she was behind Xa-Koro. Believe it or not, that wasn't an accident. She used it to move people off the islands, and I'll bet my last dollar that some of the more unsavoury of those survivors ended up in the army that took over Ko. It makes too much sense; she's been pulling strings from the start."

OOC: This post has Nato's blessings.

IC: Fyura snarled when she saw the matoran hefting her staff in the act of throwing it. Going back would unbalance her; the only direction was in. The Fe-Skakdi went up against the wall, smashing into Zaara, dodging the now-spear. Zaara, to her credit, still kept her faculties when the mutated Skakdi squashed into her; she tried headbutting again.

When the Su-Toa's forehead collided with the center of Fyura's face, however, this time was a little more effective. Fyura was bowled back, blood oozing from several of her facial orifices. Snarling in anger, she let go of Zaara, and threw a massive haymaker punch with all her stolen strength. Zaara half-ducked half-fell, and the blow shattered the shrine wall.

"What the-!" Maeloc started as he shielded himself from the falling stone. His hand went to the false head of his staff.

Behind him, the Archeologist was unfazed. She raised the idol, advancing on the Archivist.

Maeloc chuckled as he dusted himself off. "Well, it could be worse. I could have actually wanted to study this pla-*"

The Onu-Turaga's words were cut off with a cry of pain as Aokora brought down the idol onto the back of his head. He turned, furious. Seething, he flung off the head of his staff, unsheathing the short blade, and slashed it across the ga-matoran's abdomen. As the blood dropped from the wound, in a last act of fury, over her comrades, over the shrine being defiled, over the Legacy's selfish evil, Aokora brought down the idol a second time, this time impacting Maeloc's temple. The Onu-Turaga immediately lost consciousness. Aokora soon followed.

Fyura watched this. Specifically, she watched her boss go down. Not good.

Not good.

Snarling at the others surrounding her, Fyura quickly reached down into the shrine and pulled out the unconscious body of Maeloc. "Ve are leaving!" she shouted, momentarily slipping back into her usual accent. Quickly, she reached down and grabbed her dropped axe.

OOC: Well, you guys heard her. I will say she does have a bit of authority, carrying Maeloc's body...

IC: Turning away from the Ga-Toa, Casanuva cocked his hand in farewell. As the group left back for the Ga-Koro gates, Casanuva smiled coyly at nobody in particular. He hooked his thumb into his belt as he walked.

: Oh, I'm ready, trust me. Just try to go easy on me; it is my first time. :

Edited by Necrocybermancer
  • Upvote 4

The times, they are a-changing...

IC (Jin)

"I think it'd be easier than trying to track Aurelia down directly." I rub my eyes. "I don't know any of them offhand, but you hear rumours. And I'll bet some of the Koro forces have intel on them, if we can get it."

I look to Polzin. "That might be where you come in. Think you can get us any names?"

IC:

Whitehot deliberately took a big, grinning bite of her burger. Just to show Sinshi how it got done. Mom always said she should've been a teacher. Good with kids, knew when to let things slide and when to clamp down on someone's ...too bad there was never a real opportunity for a fight in a primary school beyond assemblies, otherwise she might have even taken it up.

Not that she regretted being a Marine. Or even being an Ussalry dropout. Ga-Koro was a paradise she and Red had never even dreamed of being able to afford, and Dantas was the best friend she'd ever had. She didn't know if she had any regrets, really - besides the big one - because in the end, wasn't it all the same thing? Helping a little girl out with her math homework was the same thing as putting a hatchet through a Parakuka; one required thought and one required a good eye, but Whitehot had sweated herself into a raisin over the math test coming into the Ussalry, while Red passed it with flying colors. Her brother was the dreamy one. Always wide-eyed, always thinking to himself, even if he could be boisterous with the best of 'em if you so much as left him catch a whiff of adrenaline. And when his ace big sister had been trying to figure out how long an Ussalry patrol would take to intercept a tech thief at so-and-so intersection, her little brother had bitten down on the pencil, broken it in half with his teeth, and then sheepishly held it together long enough to scribble out the answer.

Helping her out, even when both of them knew well that she could help herself if she really wanted to. Understanding that even the ace needed to take a backseat sometimes. Only Red had ever given her that. Red and Sinshi Umbraline.

The least she could do was teach her how to eat a Tahu Burger.

NOOOOOOOMnomnomnom.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nika - Polzin Mansion

"Powerful players involved, then," Nika said, bringing his feet back onto the couch and pushing himself into a cross-legged position. "Dangerous for you, Polzin. Have most to lose of all of us. Possible need to limit our association; keep trail from leading back here."

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jalkron

Jalkron doesn't react.  He watches the treasure hunters leave as he gets ready to act if one of them tries to attack.  Keeping his eyes focused on the enemy, he uses his arthron to survey his companions.  The ga-matoran looked fine, so did the other amnesiac and the Le-toa.  Zaara seemed not in terrible shape but lay still, probably from the hunger power of the skakdi.  Aokora looked alright at first glance, but after a moment he realized she was probably in pain based on her posture.  Then he noticed the blood dripping onto the floor.  He curses under his breath.

IC: Elaadis

She blinked in mild amusement. She wasn't entirely sure what he meant by 'a comedy play', referring to his life, but either way, she wouldn't pry. Or, maybe she would. Elaadis was not known for either subtlety or a solid understanding of what's socially acceptable.

"What do ya mean?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "The Battle Lines be Drawn!" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca watched her Kolhii stick fly through the air and even noticed how the head changed from the blunt hammer to that of a point. Jalkron must have intervened to aid in her attack. Orca was small and her body weak from the ordeal. These series of variables played a roll in her poor aim. Orca dropped as she watched her weapon miss its target by more than just a small margarine. She had put everything she had left into that throw and came up short. Falling down she did not see the Skakdi release her friend or the husk of the second group leaving in such haste.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC: Zaara - Chamber.

"We..." she wheezed, "....need to get out of here.... before they come back...." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jalkron

"I don't think they'll be coming back.  What's more likely is that they try to trap us down here."  He points at Red and Shu.  "You two, come with me.  if they are planning to collapse the cave we'll need to stop it.  You," he points at Orca, "and you in the wall.  See if you can help Aokora and Zaara.  Alright, keep back from them but don't give them a chance to do anything."  Jalkron begins jogging into the tunnel.

== Ga-Koro - Cave - Temple - Ovaloid Chamber - Treasure Chamber ==

== "It Is Time To Leave; and In a Hurry" ==

OOC: Amnesiac Ga-Matoran Orca

IC: Orca slowly but surely got back to her feet and gave Jalkron a Ga-Marine salute. She had no idea why it just seemed natural to her. "Hit them once for me." Then she made her way over to where her Kolhii stick had landed and moved to retrieve her bag and bamboo pole. Taking both over her shoulder she offered the bamboo to Zaara. "Here you can use this to prop yourself up and help you walk until your strength recovers. I don't know what that creature was or how she managed to drain our energy but I hope to never relive that experience again." Orca handed Zaara the pole before slowly walking over to the center chamber with the aid of her Kolhii stick where Aokora was doubled over. "Come on Aokora don't die on us. I need you to wake up."

Orca noticed their leader was not responding and the wound to her chest was pouring forth blood. Orca didn't have any bandages and didn't know what to do as he placed her hand over the wound and applied pressure to try and stop the bleeding. They needed to get out of here soon or Aokora may not make it. Trying to balance her weakened state with her Kolhii stick Orca tried to hoist Aokora up to her feet and over the same shoulder so she could use her other to keep pressure on Aokora's wound. A task that was proving most difficult with the weakened state both Ga-Matoran were currently in.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

IC ( Aya):

"Umbraline Sinshi," the commodore said, formal in that 'pretending-to-be-strict-when-I'm-not' way, "if you don't know me by now after all those weeks on the ship you should know me by reputation at least: I don't make suggestions that can't be realized."

"But I am sure if we requested it ourhosts would be willing to help us get the pier alongside the Ryuu set up with tables and everything else and we cover the entertainment and catering."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Elaadis

She blinked in mild amusement. She wasn't entirely sure what he meant by 'a comedy play', referring to his life, but either way, she wouldn't pry. Or, maybe she would. Elaadis was not known for either subtlety or a solid understanding of what's socially acceptable.

"What do ya mean?"

IC: Arkrak

"His 'shenanigans' made my life far more ridiculous than it should have been."

IC:Elaadis-Great Takea Inn

She smiled.

"Sounds fun. Wish I'd gone on fun adventures with people. All my friends did was be serious all the time. Then again, we were in a war over the island. Not a big one, 10v10 repeatedly, but still."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:Elaadis--Great Takea Inn

She chuckles.

"In this stuff?" She tapped her armor with her fist. "And lugging this thing around all day?" She attempted to lift her Halberd off the floor with one hand, with no success. "I'm surprised I didn't tire out sooner." She looked down. She felt tired. Probably from lugging around her halberd and armor all day.

"I guess I was more energetic and...well, bouncy then. I guess...well..." She gave a deep sigh.

"Nevermind, you probably don't want to hear my life story. Or, the end, at least."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Zueya's hand immediately went to her forehead. "Oooooo-ugh. It feels like... vertigo, but inside out..."

Aelied chuckled as he started walking out of the garden. The elder toa moved his neck back and forth, and audible popping could be heard. The lanky Bo-Toa then stood straight, holding one hand behind his back, the other using his staff. "Interesting. It is not dissimilar to... well, my mask. I'd imagine it takes much greater concentration and mental discipline to use, though."

IC (Korero)

"It does, but I won't bore you with the details," Korero replied. "Good luck finding the rest of your team."

He gave them a nod of farewell, and left the small garden to make the short walk to Leah's hut.

Although he used his Kanohi the most frequently and publicly of the Maru, Korero nonetheless followed his team's general policy when it came to the masks given to them by the Keeping Place: give away as little information as possible. Not that he liked it: the Toa of Air had been quite vocal with the others about his opposition to keeping secrets from the people they were sworn to protect.

It wasn't the only thing they'd decided to sweep under the rug, either: the Maru had also decided to withhold the truth about the fall of their predecessors, the Toa Mata. Even when he was given the great honour of recording the tale of Makuta's defeat on Ta-Koro's legendary Wall of History, he was forced to carve line after line about the nobility and the tragedy of the Mata, but not a single word about the seduction of Kopaka, the treachery of Heuani, the shades they became or their destruction at the Maru's hands. He hid his seething guilt as he whitewashed the true tragedy and scandal of the Toa Mata.

But the others had been adamant, and he was forced to accept the lies of omission as a necessary evil: as Stannis maintained, the people had to be kept ignorant for their own good.

Stannis...

Having poured all his will and concentration into infiltrating Ko-Koro, part of him had forgotten that reuniting the team meant reuniting with its leader. Or rather its erstwhile leader: he and Reordin had made it quite clear to Stannis that they no longer recognised his authority over them the last time they had spoken. It would take a lot for the Toa of Stone to win back the trust he had lost.

Korero forced himself to put these thoughts to one side. There was no point agonising over this—at least, not until he was face to face with Stannis. Besides, he was already outside Leah's hut.

He raised his hand and knocked three sharp raps on the wooden door that had once been Turaga Nokama's.

"Sister?" he called. "It's me."

• Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I must've missed this. Sorry.

IC: Darien

"I think arrangements can be made then."

IC: Lash. 

"And how much would all of this cost?" she asked, digging through her things and pulling out a medium-sized pouch of widgets. "I'm afraid this is all I've got." She hadn't had many money-making opportunities during her stay with the Ussalry.... 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dessa

"Settling up there?" she asked, pointing to the mountains. "No, no - far too cold. Down here is where we can make our trade. My family consists entirely of farmers. S'all we know how to do, pretty much. It's just that... business hasn't really been too good lately. We've got to pick up and resettle elsewhere. That's why I'm here."

IC: Buriath "Lily" Ili

The line of green and yellow, a thin border between the land of Jungle and Air and the land of Water and Sea. It was almost unnatural in nature, the border. Eventually, one side will overtake the other, but for now, they live in peace.

Buriath “Lily” Ili came to this island near this border, and for the last few weeks stayed near it, watching the ocean come ashore and retreat. It was comforting. And she needed all the comfort she could get.

Her mind was a blank. Where she came from and why she was on this island, the two most important questions right now, and she couldn't answer them. She had seen other beings on these island, some of her kind, more of the smaller ones, and a few exotic creatures. She had hid though. Maybe they don't take kindly to strangers?

So she sat upon a rock, watching the ocean come ashore and retreat, and waiting for a boat to take her away from this island.

OOC: Open For Interaction

Edited by FallenAtlas

IC:

"It could be feasible." The Umbraline allowed, taking another contemplative bite. "If we worked at it, I'm sure we could gather fish similar enough to what we have on the Archipelago to prepare several of our homeland's dishes."

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC:Sorry for vanishing, IRL business combined with lack of will to write.IC:Elaadis

Elaadis blinked.

"Yeah, guess he is." She shrugged.

"Where I'm from, most of the strange things that happened were because someone was messing around. But, ya never know." She exhaled deeply.IC:Maelri

Flumping her butt down in a seat, she gestured to her friend, then the seat opposite her.

"Cmon mate, siddown."

IC: Aeri

The Ta-Toa sat, looking around the inn. There was a of a lot of people here..