BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Elaadis

Elaadis smiled and looked down. She paused, before giggling at something.

IC: Maelri

Maelri blinked.

"Jus...Just wake me up when...the food." Was all Maleri managed before she shut down, her face slamming into the table. This did precisely nothing to keep her awake.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Voulge

Voulge sighed as he walked down the shoreline, scuttles, His baby ussal, scurrying alongside him. It had been sometime now since he had said his temporary farewells to Vail. He had enjoyed travelling with the toa of fire, enjoyed his company even but recent events had stirred up something within him, something he need time to sort through. Of course vail had been understanding of this and both knew they would likely see each other again, afterall Vail was probably the only toa Voulge felt comfortable calling 'Brother'. It's funny really, they met because of the sarsi, which alas never fully formed, but they had ventured off on their own and created their own adventures. During that time they both had learned things about themselves and each other, good and bad things yet neither thought any differently of the other. 

"Chikt, chikt."

Voulge looked down at the scuttles, smiling faintly. Bending at the knees and offering his hand to the ussal, who happily climbed aboard he brought the him to his face. "You miss him too don't yeah little one? Don't worry, I'm fairly certain we'll meet him again, he has a way of showing up." He placed scuttles on his shoulder and continued his stroll along the coast, easily lost in his own thoughts

OOC: Voulge open for interaction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Buriath "Lily" Ili

Lily caught movement out of the corner of her eye. Snapping her head to side, she spotted a dark-and-brown colored Toa walking, almost dragging, himself along the shoreline.

She slid off the rock and hid on the other side of it. She used her powers to limit her sound level among the creaking rocks as she spied on the Toa.

"He looks sad." she muttered on first glance. Then on the second, she laughed a little. "Is that a crab on his shoulder?"

Voulge paused in his walking. He could have sworn he heard metal against stone. He glanced over his shoulder towards the source of the sound, but could see nothing. With a shrug he continued on his way, staring up at the sky in consideraion

I'm either imagining things, being followed, or the rocks are now being creative... I prefer option number 3.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Good. Keep walking." She breathed after the Toa. Just a few more minutes and he would be gone and she would be alone....again.

It's been weeks since she talked to anybody. Maybe longer. She couldn't stay here forever eating raw fish and drinking root water. Frick, okay, let's do this.

She stood up on the rock, visible even in low lighting. "Ahoy!" She could have punched herself for that; do they even say that anymore? Roll with it, mister, oh jeez.

Voulge paused mid-stride and turned suddenly, his left arm extening out towards the Toa sending a rather sharp piece of metal flying past her head. 

"So it was someone sneaking up on me. You know you shouldn't do that, next toa might not be so startled as to miss!"

He shouted back with a grin plastered on his face. 

Dang... I was really hoping for sentient rocks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Soraph, still seated on the stone, waved Casanuva over when he entered the clearing. She motioned to the log Takua had been sitting on just minutes earlier. Once the Toa was seated opposite herself, Soraph raised her hands and put them on either side of his head, around his temples. She moved forward, bringing her face much closer to his than it had been to the Sound-controlling Toa.

:I hope you haven't missed me too much while entertaining my friends. Now like I told Vakua, you have to relax your mind and let me enter. It'll hurt less that way.: she projected in hit mind him while on the mental plane, she began to approach the magnetic consciousness that burned beside her.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

"Fric-" was all she could get out before she threw herself sideways, into the nest of rocks.

Bruised, but not out, her eyes flashed with fury. She drew back her fist, and slammed it into the rock in front her. She channeled sonics into the rock, shattering it outwards and sending hundreds of little pieces flying towards her attacker.

IC: Maelri

Now, while Maelri was capable of being drunk for extraordinary periods of time, virtually as long as she was awake, once she started to sober up, her system was on the ball and she kicked the alcohol out of her system like an over pumped Patero. Possibly something to do with being a Ga-Toa.

Maelri's eyes snapped open, wide awake in an instant. Rising she quickly observed her surroundings, before looking at Aeri.

In what a human would recognize as a strong, deep British accent, "Hm? What?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:Maelri

Food?

I don't remember getting any food.

Oh no I was drunk wasn't I?

Oh Mata Nui I was I can feel it.

Do I even have any money?

Does she even have any money?

Okay yeah good. That's...a decent amount. I think.

This is still Aoris Nui right?

I mean, I think I recognize that lady over there.

No idea who the other guy is.

Ah well.

"Uh...right. Yeah. Jolly."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Lash. 

"And how much would all of this cost?" she asked, digging through her things and pulling out a medium-sized pouch of widgets. "I'm afraid this is all I've got." She hadn't had many money-making opportunities during her stay with the Ussalry.... 

IC: Tyrus - Ga-Koro

"Captain, I'm guessing that you have more expertise in this area than me? I thought as much; I should get going ... I have paperwork and ... more paperwork to get to."

Tyrus stood up a little taller.

"Sir."

IC:

"It could be feasible." The Umbraline allowed, taking another contemplative bite. "If we worked at it, I'm sure we could gather fish similar enough to what we have on the Archipelago to prepare several of our homeland's dishes."

IC: Daijuno - Golden Weapons Gambling

"Anyone in these booths gets me some of those 'widget" thingamajigs," I said, popping another artery-hardening strip of goodness into my mouth, "and I'll buy as much as fish as the markets have to offer."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Voulge watched as the toa slammed her fist into the rock. This was going to go one of several ways, the rock is sent flying towards him, parts of the rock is sent flying towards him, or it's a distraction and somethings going to come up underneath him. Eitherway he would like to be prepared. With a wave of his hand he morphed the various metal canisters hanging from his waist into a wall infront of him. If she sent the actual rock it wouldn't hold up but would be enough to slow it down a bit, but if it was the second option he should be more than ok.

And what do ya know, it was shrapnel. As soon as he heard the 'plinking' of stone hitting metal stop he dropped the wall, the canisters returning to his waist.

"You know, you are only providing me with more reasons to attack. If I had wanted to fight you I would have aimed that dart closer for your head, as it is I have no interest in fighting."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zueya fell in behind Aelied as they walked out into Ga-Koro's streets. She was uncomfortable, shifting from the frigid air of Ko-Koro to the tropic atmosphere of Ga-Wahi. "So... what about Ko-Koro? We're just abandoning that cause?"

The elder Bo-Toa used his staff as a walking stick. "No, it's in good hands, trust me. I worked out something with Korero. He is a member of the Toa Maru, the guardians of this island. He offered a way out, and I evaluated our options. We can do more good out here than in there. There are other things that we need to do that... better play to our strengths."

Zueya was silent behind him, pondering his words. "So," she said, changing the subject, "We're in Ga-Koro, right? Are we going to try to meet up with Casanuva, Vakua, and Kalyss?"

"We are, if the three are still here. They might have moved on, perhaps going to Ko-Koro like we were."

The Vo-Toa sped up her step. "That's... not something we want. Wait, if we're able to find them, we'll have all the Kalta! Except for Skorm. Where do you think he is?"

Hesitating for a moment, Aelied slowed his step. "Well... that's a difficult question to answer. Skorm is one of the issues we need to resolve. Something has... happened to him."

All mirth disappeared from Zueya's mask. "What do you mean, 'something happened to him'? Is he okay?"

Aelied still looked straight ahead as he walked. "In a word, no. I've had reports from my sources, and conferred with Korero. We believe his mind has been poisoned with a substance called Antidermis. His actions are not his own; his friends have become enemies. Especially the Toa Kalta. In Ga-Koro, he attacked the three we are seeking; in the crossfire, he heavily wounded one of the local militia, and it is believed he killed another."

Zueya was stunned. Skorm? She knew him, the Ba-Toa would never do that. There was no way that was him. "That can't be Skorm. It can't be."

"I am afraid that it is so."

The duo walked in silence. Zueya's gaze was cast downwards. "Where are we going?"

"The Koro gate. They might be able to tell us of any comings and goings."

OOC: Casanuva and Amulet posts forthcoming, tomorrow.

The times, they are a-changing...

Voulge watched as the toa slammed her fist into the rock. This was going to go one of several ways, the rock is sent flying towards him, parts of the rock is sent flying towards him, or it's a distraction and somethings going to come up underneath him. Eitherway he would like to be prepared. With a wave of his hand he morphed the various metal canisters hanging from his waist into a wall infront of him. If she sent the actual rock it wouldn't hold up but would be enough to slow it down a bit, but if it was the second option he should be more than ok.

And what do ya know, it was shrapnel. As soon as he heard the 'plinking' of stone hitting metal stop he dropped the wall, the canisters returning to his waist.

"You know, you are only providing me with more reasons to attack. If I had wanted to fight you I would have aimed that dart closer for your head, as it is I have no interest in fighting."

Buriath was breathing a little heavier than she should have. The sudden excitement of activity after sitting and doing little for so long pushed the fact that she needed to train to the front of her mind. But she ignored it for a second.

"You. Attacked. Me. First." she replied through gritted teeth. She drew her hands up, preparing for a fight that she didn't honestly want, with a being she shouldn't have ever contacted.

Voulge arched his brow and just stared at the other toa for a few. Eventually he placed his index and middle finger on his forehead in frustration

"Firstly, you went out of your way to hide your presence, then had the nerve to shout towards me, with my back turned. Don't know how long you've been on this island, but most people don't like being surprised. Typically ends up with either something sharp in your body, or fireball to the face. Neither is pleasant. What I did most would consider a warning shot. Think of it like how a rahi will roar to warn potential intruders to back off." He tried to explain.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: FallenAtlas, I’m not sure how different the BZPRPG map is, but Ga-Wahi and Le-Wahi don’t share a border.  Ta-wahi is in the way, as you can see here.  This isn’t that important, just thought you might like to know.

[Ga-Wahi, Naho Bay]

Talli was trawling for pygmy shrimps on a public raft that might have been intimidating to most people.  For a Ga-koran native who grew up in fishing boats, however, managing it was as easy as breathing.

As a marine it would be technically her duty to involve herself in...whatever little spat those two toa on a nearby shore were having.  But she was off duty, and she didn’t fancy getting herself impaled, so she continued watching from a safe distance.

OOC: Open for interaction, if you happen to be in the middle of the bay.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Voulge arched his brow and just stared at the other toa for a few. Eventually he placed his index and middle finger on his forehead in frustration

"Firstly, you went out of your way to hide your presence, then had the nerve to shout towards me, with my back turned. Don't know how long you've been on this island, but most people don't like being surprised. Typically ends up with either something sharp in your body, or fireball to the face. Neither is pleasant. What I did most would consider a warning shot. Think of it like how a rahi will roar to warn potential intruders to back off." He tried to explain.

Buriath started hotly, "Well, think of it this way you son of a-" and then she stopped. Don't yell, don't freak, relax. We want to get off this island. He might get us help. Be....friendly. "Think-think of it this way," she started again, breaking out into a gentle smile, "Maybe I just felt like scaring somebody today!"

OOC: FallenAtlas, I’m not sure how different the BZPRPG map is, but Ga-Wahi and Le-Wahi don’t share a border.  Ta-wahi is in the way, as you can see here.  This isn’t that important, just thought you might like to know.

OOC: Oh. Well. I only ever saw a map of the island once, and I don't remember where I saw it. Might have been on that wiki. I'll just assume that there's some trees? That works.

Voulge extended his hand palm upwards and his facial expression said all that needed to be said 'Really?'. An audible groan escaped him as he rubbed his forehead 

"Oh, you aren't going to last long on this island if you have urges to 'scare somebody'. 3 months tops."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge couldn't help but smirk as he noticed the toa's expression darken. He brought his hands towards his head and wiggled his fingers

"Woo, I'm so intimidated," he then hugged himself "so much so infact that I'm shakin in my boots." he approached seemingly death wishing toa and held out his hand to her "The names Voulge. And this," he motioned to the crab atop his shoulder "is Scuddles."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Leah):

There was a second's worth of delay as the Toa of water resurfaced from her meditations. It had helped a lot to collect her thoughts and renew her focus. And though she still had no definitive answers to the problems they were facing, she did feel she would find the solutions soon enough. Then the knocks came on her door. By the third one, her eyes shot open, momentarily glowing blue with elemental energy before returning to their normal colour as she let go of the waters that had guided her. 

"Sister?" a voice called from outside. "It's me."

A smile appeared on her face upon hearing her brother's voice. She rose to her feet and made her way towards the door, opening it wide for the Toa of air. His visit was unexpected, but him being him, that was the norm these days; and it was most welcome. 

"Brother!" she exclaimed, foregoing the usual fistbump and pulling the Toa of air into a quick hug, before stepping back.  "It is good to see you again."

-----

(Ayiwah)

"Maybe not quite that much, Daijuno, but yes, we will have to do a little trading for this." the commodore said in response. She stroked her chin and pondered the matter a little further, then said: "We will need tables, chairs and of course the buffet itself and a few things for the right ambiente. But we can worry about that later."

Mentally, she reached out once again back to the Ryuu, asking. :Taz, what's your status?:

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Fyura could feel her limbs starting to ache under the strain of being transformed; added together with all the other pains she had accumulated in the fight, she was definitely not in fighting shape. Still in far better condition than an average skakdi... at least for the next few moments. She came to the water chamber; her clawed toes, menacing and enlarged from her transformation, gripped the edge of the opening as she gauged the distance. Springing, she leaped to the other side, clawing into the stone bricks making up the wall. She remembered that Maeloc had sent two of them back to the entrance. At least there were reinforcements. She turned to Luyn, following her.

"Seal zem off. Ve're leaving, and ve don't need zem vollowing us."

IC: Casanuva seated himself on the log, adopting a much looser posture than Vakua had. He characteristically smirked when Soraph entered his mind. His most recent started with him waking up on Mata Nui on an empty stretch of the Papa Nihu Reef, sea spray in his face, not knowing where he was or why he was there. Diving back further, together the two went to some of the earliest memories that were not overly clouded.

The location was vague; stripped from memory. But the people remained. Casanuva and several other matoran. Kalyss, an athletic-looking su-matoran, was pacing. Zueya, a tall lean vo-matoran, was leaning against a wall. Next to her was a lanky-looking de-matoran, wearing a shaded visor and a pair of earphones, sitting on the floor; Vakua.

Kalyss sighed. Casanuva's memories indicated he thought she did it loudly enough to break the silence as a way of getting attention. "We haven't seen Skorm all day. I don't think I'm alone in wondering what in Artakha's name happened to him." Her voice was half an octave higher than it had been as a Toa, a trait all the gathered matoran seemed to share, judging from other memories.

Casanuva shrugged. "Maybe Shorty got cold feet. We haven't seen Aelied either. What else? I don't think it was more tests. Toa Aelied is probably escorting him back home. Don't even know why he was with us, anyway. He's just an engineer."

Zueya pushed herself off the wall, walking towards Casanuva. She had an all-too-familiar look of anger about her. "He was not just an engineer! You're still being an ### to him and he's not even here!"

'I am engineer,' Vakua signed. 'Less important than Skorm. I belong?' It was phrased as a accusatory statement.

Throwing up his hands in defense, Casanuva looked up at Zueya. "Alright, alright, I was just presenting an option!" Zueya eased off, and Casanuva was confident he had placated her. She still looked concerned. "I just don't know-"

She was cut off by someone clearing his throat. All four matoran in the room looked to the entryway to the room. Aelied stood, minus his wooden armor. His entire body was covered in etched symbols. "Casanuva. Come with me." Before anyone could react, he turned and started walking away. There were a few glances exchanged between the matoran, before Casanuva started running after the Toa.

"Sir, if I may ask, where exactly am I going?"

The Bo-Toa smiled. "You'll see."

The toa's stride was significantly longer than Casanuva's. He had to practically jog to keep up. "... Doooooes it have anything to do with where Skorm has been all day?"

Looking up, he could see a slight smile edge its way onto Aelied's mask. "Perhaps." Casanuva rolled his eyes as Aelied opened a chamber. The inside was utterly dark. "Enter. You'll know what to do."

"Another test, huh? I was half-expecting this."

Aelied's smile remained. "Of a sort." Once Casanuva was inside the room, the chamber resealed, and it was again dark.

Casanuva couldn't see a thing. He stumbled forward, slowly. He then realized there were lights in the room; in the middle of the chamber, there was a pedestal, and around the circular chamber were six hemispheres set into the ground. On the pedestal, five peculiar stone stood upright, each glowing. Casanuva approached, intrigued. The way they were arranged, it looked like there had been six. Each was different, and Casanuva studied them in turn. The first was a light blue. His hand approached, but he refrained from touching it, recognizing the feel of live electricity. Moving on, the next glowed green; it practically whistled, and Casanuva could feel cool air coming out of it, like a vent. The next glowed particularly bright, and was too hot to touch. It was almost like a corona engulfed it. After that, was a rather plain gray stone; plain, except for the humming it emitted. The last one, however...

The last was most intriguing. It appeared to be some sort of... ferrous rock, Casanuva had seen enough of them to know one on sight. Lodestone maybe? He felt... drawn to it. He realized that it was intensely magnetic, throwing off his natural compass. But that wasn't everything. It almost called to him. The fa-matoran reached out, and the stone flew into his grasp. Okay, that one was all the magnetism. He turned it over in his hands; there was something else about the stone, something ineffable.

Aelied's voice was heard, but from where couldn't be answered. "Casanuva, I have one final question. What are our virtues?"

Casanuva looked to one of the hemispheres, then back to the stone. "Unity, duty, destiny." Upon uttering that last word, something occured to him, and he walked towards one of the domes. Next to the one he approached, one of the hemispheres slightly glowed purple, through a central hole. There was a similar hole in the one he approached. Casanuva looked at the hole, then at the stone he carried. On a whim, he reached up and dropped it in the hole; there was no resistance.

For a moment, nothing happened. Casanuva chuckled, crossing his arms. "Hope I didn't need that." He was cowed, however, when intense light erupted from the shrine, and crackling energy burst forth. For the slightest moment, Casanuva stood in fear of this energy, before he steeled himself, and did not flinch. The twisting branch of energy arced down, engulfing the fa-matoran. He was immersed in the strangest pain he had ever endured.

Casanuva's next memory was his eyes hammering open, and turning over, his fist slamming into the ground. There was a much more audible smack, and a crackling sound. Looking at his hand, he realized it hadn't been his hand that was broken, but the floor. On top of that, his hand looked different. Alarmed, Casanuva clambered to his feet. To his surprise, he stood much higher than he had before. He looked down at his body; his biomechanical form was entirely new, yet familiar in some intimate way. It was almost statuesque; rippling gunmetal cords of muscle, with black oblique plates. He no longer sensed the magnetism of the stone; instead, he felt a tingling sensation from two of the other stones on the table, the blue and orange ones. He looked at his own hands again, amazed.

He was a Toa. This was what is was like to be a Toa.

"... and #### if it doesn't feel good."

Light again shone into the room, from the opposite way he had entered. As Casanuva appreciated his new stride as he walked out of it, he almost didn't notice the black and purple toa sitting with his back to Casanuva. Almost.

"Skorm? That you?"

The Ba-Toa looked to the side, seeing him. "Yes. It is. I guess we know the answer to why we were here, don't we?"

Casanuva laughed out loud. "Yeah, I guess we do... all those tests. A little surprising, honestly. I hope Zueya forgets that bet we made."

Skorm chuckled, one snort of mirth. He stood up, and Casanuva was awestruck. He had never seen something as big as him that wasn't a rahi, and even that was cutting it close. Casanuva must have been two or three times the size of himself as a matoran, and Skorm the ba-matoran was shorter than he had been. Now, Skorm the Ba-Toa was at least one head taller, and built like a muaka. Casanuva shut his mouth, he hadn't noticed he was staring slackjawed.

"... You are a big #######, aren't you?"

Skorm smirked. "Maybe it's your turn to be called 'Shorty' now."

Edited by Necrocybermancer
  • Upvote 6

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

Why'd I e̮̥͙͉vẹ̳̪̪̗͈͠n̨̘̙ b̊̓ͥ͌̓͗ͩͧͦͬ͊̃ͣͮͭ̐ͤ̚͏͢͢͝҉͓͎̦͙̬̯̠̙ö̢̱̜̯̖͈͉̣̫́̊ͭͤ̎ͫ̎̅̓͐ͥͣ̿ͨͦ̀ͅt̢̻͉̞̞̗̠͉͔̯̮̲͉̯̾͛͒ͬ̌̃̓̋͗̂͠h̴̡͉̜͎̼̘͉͚̟̤̬̻̳͖ͨ̓ͫ̒ẻ̡̢̿̌ͮ̿̒̌̑͠͏̪͉͍̗̘̖̘͍̣͇̰͓̯̖͎ͅr̡̦̫̟͍̻̥̬̞͍͖̠̫̪͙̞̙͎̉͑͒ͨ̐͛̽͜ͅ

Whitehot let them talk while she finished her burger.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND