BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Liano

Amid all the drunken pleasantries some of my team partakes in, I remain completely sober. Alcohol has never appealed to me, I don't think it ever will. I've seen what it does to people, even now, its effects clear to me as I observe Crasaro, face in sandwich, probably vomiting. Moments ago, he'd been fine but now, he's an intoxicated mess, drowning in his own food without even knowing it.

I continue to eat in silence, eyes down though abrupt, convulsive movements continue to distract me from my meal. Our waitress- a Lesterin -walks by and I wave her down to inquire about a bucket or anything my comrade could throw up in. I admire her radiant eyes, almond-shaped and sunlit, though I hold her gaze for too long; she begins to blush, veering her gaze towards Crasaro instead. I can't tell whether he disgusts her or she pities him.

The instant she leaves, I pick up the Toa's head from his food and begin wiping his face with my napkin. No more than a few moments later, the same waitress returns, bucket in hand. "Thank you." is all I say and believe it or not, I allow myself a small smile. Again, she reddens a little but returns the gesture before she leaves me alone with the rest of my team.

"Here." I say, placing the bucket right in front of Crasaro. Whether or not he can see straight, I don't know but I hope his aim directs him towards the bucket and preferably not elsewhere.

Theriss walks back in, only to plop back down into her chair so she could read a few files Geklan left behind. I stare out of curiosity, wondering what the papers read while attempting to study her mood.

"What does it say?"

Edited by TX Wade

IC: CrasaroEven a bucket to throw up in was not enough to keep Crasaro's head out of his sandwich. So, it went right back in, and he continued to eat it with his entire face.At least he hadn't puked on the sandwich, just in his mouth a bit. Still, the bucket could be useful for more water. Or maybe more alcohol, if he certainly wanted to lose the food and make everyone at the table upset. Then again, chowing on the sandwich did make him feel slightly less sick.Alcohol on an empty stomach is never a good thing.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Kaunis

(Ga-Koro, Restaurant):

Kaunis was beginning to feel very suspicious of Forerunner. Perhaps he was part of some other, more secretive organization? Conspiration theories filled Kaunis' mind, but she shrugged them off."

"Well... you want to go to Ta-Koro then?"

IC: Theriss

She really did not feel like speaking at the moment. Any sign of the smile that she had been faking had vanished not long after she had entered. In its place was a look of weariness, a dull exhaustion that seemed to spread over her entire body as she slumped against the table. She balanced on her elbows, rubbing the sides of her forehead with her hands. This was nowhere near how she had wanted this day to go. Geklan had brought good news with him, why couldn't he have merely stuck with that? Things were actually going towards the positive, and Geklan had felt the need to ruin any cheer by bringing in that chair. Why was it that he could bear to let her have a single happy moment?

She barely touched the steak sitting before her, not really feeling up to eating anything. What was once her favored meal now looking back at her as a sickening memory of what had just happened. No, food no longer held any sense of appeal. But the drinks, she had basically given up on any care for keeping the appearance of wine. She had ordered one of the strongest things on the menu. Alcohol certainly wouldn't cure the feelings of anger and sadness that merged inside her, but it would certainly allow her to delay them for a while. That would have to be good enough.

Amid the panicking of Barthel and his pathetic noises, she noticed something. This was supposed to be a happy event for their entire team. Geklan had ruined it for her, but what about Barthel and the others. Was she not possibly doing the same for them, acting as a major storm cloud over their celebration? No, the day was spoiled for her, but they had earned their cheerfulness, she would allow herself to ruin that. She was going to make this party work, even if it meant putting on another fake smile and holding it for the rest of the celebration.

With a smile forming across her face, she had tried to make it as convincing as possible, she sat up and looked towards the group of Toa that st before her. It was time to bring this back around. But first of all, there was something she had to say, it wouldn't be easy but she was certain that if she swallowed her pride, she could manage to spit it out. taking a deep breath, she began. "First of all, I would like to apologize to Barthel, I have not been feeling all that well and seeing him sitting in my chair was enough to cause a minor action of anger."

Next she decided to answer Liano's question over the contents of the folder. "This is the sales report on our merchandise. The sales of action figured built in our likenesses are finding themselves to be reasonably profitable. We have just begun to collect money from this venture, so I would like to offer my congratulations to you all. Currently I have no yet received the money, so your portions of the income shall have to wait for another time. But for now enjoy your meals and drinks... except for you, Crasaro. You are done drinking for tonight unless you pay out of your own pocket. You too Voulge, any more wine is not going to be payed for."

Then she turned directly towards Voulge with her fake calm smile spread across her face. He had some sort of question that connected into his involvement, though he had not said what involvement of his it related to. Most likely it was over his part in the team, but with Voulge she couldn't be quite certain. If it was a question about having a pet Ussal, she wasn't going to offer it anything more than a cold glare. No, she would have to respond to the negative, he might take her not answering as confirmation. "What is it that you wished to ask, Voulge?"

Edited by Nocturne Auteur

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "The forerunner"

"If you come, you must know that I will make an attempt to capture one of the Piraka named Thok. If you accompany me, I will not expect you do do anything I would not do myself, and I expect you to do the same, is that clear?"

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

IC: Crasaro"Mrgh, nh mrr dnks fh mh"A very sandwich-filled and muffled reply came when Theriss told Crasaro she wasn't paying for his drinks anymore. The muffled reply probably was just an 'Okay, I wasn't going to drink any more anyways' or something along those lines.Hard to tell through the sandwich.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC Kaunis

(Ga-Koro, Restaurant):

"I've got everything I need right here", Kaunis said with more confidence in her voice than had previously been present. Her bag contained her flute - also her most prized possession - and some string for her fishing staff which was carried in her back.

"Let's go."

IC: Well. That had certainly been... simpler than he'd been expecting. Evidently, forceful detainment should not be necessary in this circumstance. Pity. Tyrus nodded once, silently, the empty cup of tea still raised to his mouth, though keeping a healthy distance from his lips; there was no point risking contagion if there was no purpose doing so. Setting the cup back into its saucer, he lifted his features into a small smile. "I would be honoured, sir," he said, rising to his feet. Without another word, he put his coat back on and opened the front door wide for Shajs. "We'd best be off, sir; we wouldn't want to keep our dear Doctor Nokama waiting, would we?" Of course, Tyrus had no recollection of any such being, but it would be a fair assumption that Shajs didn't either; thus, any old healer would be able to play the part nicely enough. A smaller clinic, perhaps, so as to avoid embarrassment for the Corporal; somewhere far from watching eyes and listening ears. Somewhere delusions of tea parties can be hidden by the smells of coffee and the sounds of piano. The things I do for work, he mused. -Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "The forerunner"

I picked up my weapons, and slung them in my back. "I guess we should get going now."

I strode towards the door, exiting the building, and then making my way out of the Koro with my new companion.

"Anything to add before we leave for Ta-Koro?"

Edited by Ora_unit_SR388

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

IC: Geklan - Ga-Koro - His house

Geklan had wasted no time in arriving at his house. He wanted to be somewhere quiet, where he could think.

His house was surprisingly simple. Geklan didn't believe in purchasing unnecessary luxuries until one was filthy rich, so his house had remained much the same as it was when he was running a shop. While it was a step about your average Ga-Koro residence, it wasn't nearly as ornate as Theriss' place.

Resolving to take his mind off of upsetting Theriss, which was somehow upsetting him, he sat down behind a desk and picked up a pen. He looked at the piece of paper on top of the small stack that had accumulated over the course of the day and sighed.

Of course. It was the paperwork that had to be done to get the Toa Sarsi their cut of the profits. With practiced ease, he filled out the stack. Well, it did help a bit. He rang a bell, and a few moments later a Matoran walked into the room. Handing him the stack of papers, Geklan said, "Make sure the Sarsi get their cuts. They're in this restaurant," he said, writing its name down on a piece of scrap. "While you're there, get together some Matoran and grab the chair. You'll know the one I'm talking about when you see it." He paused for a moment. "And when you get back, take the rest of the evening off." Seeing the question forming on the Matoran's lips, Geklan snapped, "Yes, you'll receive your usual pay!"

The Matoran nodded and walked off quickly.

Geklan stared into the fire that blazed merrily on the other side of the room. He was not a nice person. He knew that well. He regularly ripped people off, ruined a few financially. Normally, it didn't bother him at all.

So why did Theriss' response ruin his mood so quickly? He stood up and started pacing. It didn't make any sense. They'd been rivals for years now. She'd come close to ruining him more than once, and vice versa.

Perhaps it was because he'd grown to respect her. Oh, he'd never admit it, but he did. She was the only person who had actually posed a real threat to him, after all. Maybe it was because he knew her so well- after all, he'd never met most of the people he'd ruined or cheated.

"Well," he muttered, "whatever the reason, it certainly ruined my dinner."

IC: KomaeThe merchant looked from Beosach, to the boat, back to Beosach, back to the boat, and back to Beosach one last time, in all his sopping-wet, manic, grinning... well, he was sopping-wet, manic, and grinning, was the point. Komae sighed and crossed his arms.

"Beosach, be honest with me - are we going to get chased down by a dozen angry Skakdi looking for their boat back? I really don't want a repeat of that time with the fishing rods."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: (Mons Shajs/Ga-Koro)

Shajs followed Tyrus out, onto the reed streets of Ga-Koro. He got out several feet, trailing along behind the Private. To anyone watching, he would obviously look sick. Covered boils and whatnot. He shuddered and shaked with every step, the sickness having taken its toll. And he looked at the world in a slightly mystified look, staring blankly this way and that. Hardly normal. But a passing wake from a boat, which caused the reed road under their feet to shift ever slightly, caused him to become ever more less than normal. His hallucination changed.

Shajs saw he was now on his old, rickety pirate ship, the Tarakava. He saw the hastily patched boards, the oft-sewn sails, and the dozen Hagah cannon pointing to the sea on either side. He was inspecting his crew, led by a first mate he didn't recognize, a Toa. First Matey Tyrus, Strange, his crew was entirely made up of Skakdi. But being it was a delusion, he didn't give much of a care. He looked down, and saw himself. 330 pounds, filthy pirate suit, and sword hanging from his side. The sword hilt was against his belly, but he felt nothing, again, strange. Except his leg, he saw his leg was bleeding.

To Tyrus, it seemed that Shajs had assumed an authoritive position, and was walking in a militaristic fashion. The Corporal's head was cocking left and right, before he himself stopped for a moment. In a strangely mean look, he asked the Toa:

"Firsta Matey Tyrus, whatts causin' me leg ta bleed? An' where tha karz is that curzed heala?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "The Wanderer"Voulge turned his head sideways for the briefest of moments to hide the hint of a smile he had thanks to Barthel's panic. When he turned back, he immediately noticed something was slightly amiss. It took him a little while, but then he realized that the cloaked figure had disappeared - he'd been just a few feet from him mere moments ago, Voulge was certain. He blinked. The cloaked figure was back in the chair from which he came. The Wanderer smiled grimly inside his hood. Theriss cut his work out for him. OOC: I'm not trying to bunny your character, Voxumo. I just really felt that this was the best way to show it.

OOC: I don't mind that.. it was really minor bunnying and it makes sense

IC: Voulge

Voulge just had finished his last glass and he used a napkin to dab at his mask as he turned to face Therris fully

"Ah yes i did Therris. But i believe you just answered my question.. i was going to ask if we really had the funds to pay for this extravagant meal.. But alas i have faith in your money management skills."

There was no sense of mockery or sarcasm in his voice though his Italian accent was a bit thicker than usual.. For once he seemed like a decent being

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: KomaeThe merchant looked from Beosach, to the boat, back to Beosach, back to the boat, and back to Beosach one last time, in all his sopping-wet, manic, grinning... well, he was sopping-wet, manic, and grinning, was the point. Komae sighed and crossed his arms.

"Beosach, be honest with me - are we going to get chased down by a dozen angry Skakdi looking for their boat back? I really don't want a repeat of that time with the fishing rods."

IC:

"No," was Beosach's completely truthful reply, as he grabbed his pack and Komae's, tossing them both onto the dhow, in a small spot they could use just for cargo. Very little cargo, yes, but still, technically, cargo. After a moment he started to wave Komae onto the boat, before he undid the knot tying it down, jumping onto it himself. "No, this is more like the time when I had those three Takea. I think I might have a girlfriend now."After a moment, he looked at the sail of the boat - it was furled up, now, he and Komae would have to paddle it out to more open space before the sail could be unfurled and used - and then at all the ropes and such attached to it and the mast, and frowned.

"Also, would this be a bad time to mention that I've never actually sailed a boat before?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Komae

"Well, better now than later." He smiled. "Don't worry, though! It's totally fine that you don't know. Different Matoran have different skills, after all. Po-Matoran can carve, Ga-Matoran can sail, Le-Matoran can..." he put his hand to his chin for a moment in thought. "...Ride Gukko Birds?"

Maybe it had been too long since he'd been to Le-Wahi.

"So... I'm going to guess you're about to play the explorer's role and insist that we set off in this thing anyway and we'll learn as we go, consequences be darned, preferably with a few hilarious mishaps along the way?"

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

IC:

"Isn't that the only proper way to do this sort of thing, Komae?" was Beosach's reply, grinning back at his friend. "Trial and error is a great way to learn, because it's just like we're going back to the roots of everything! Except cooking. We don't need to try and go back to how cooking was at first." Beosach grabbed a paddle, tossing one to Komae, and the pair began to move themselves out towards the open ocean.

"Oh, by the way, did you grab the briefcase of widgets that we left in the storage room?"

profiles i guess

IC: [ Krios ] - Ga-Koro / Central plazaMoney, realized the black-clad Vortixx bleakly, was overrated.Only a month or two ago, he'd been living on the edge of poverty. Not exactly hand-to-mouth, but not exactly well-to-do, either.Now, he had more riches to his name than most Matoran would know what to do with, and he'd never been more depressed.The long, slender fingers on his right hand twitched, curling briefly into a fist. Mere weeks ago, that fist had been clamped with desperate intensity on the hilt of a foot-long fighting knife, blood-spattered, shredded raw, every molecule of it throbbing in agony as the salt water of Xa-Koro bit deep into the battered flesh.He lifted the hand and turned it, claws gleaming darkly in the brilliant sun, cold blue eyes wearily examining the re-healed skin. There were scars. Thin white lines, laced and criss-crossed over his knuckles, still tender to the touch. They didn't interfere with his dexterity, thankfully, but they were there. A token of what he'd been through, a reminder of what he'd survived.Had the expedition been worth it? He didn't know. He was richer, by monetary standards, and yet... somehow, he felt poorer.Did he miss his status as Ga-Koro Marine? For a time, during the expedition, he'd been a Private. Private 'Soirk', to be exact; a false name. Now his ranking had been stripped, as per prior agreement. It had been a temporary thing...No, that wasn't what he missed. But if not, what...?At the thought, he swore, softly and deliberately and calmly, sharp white teeth glinting in his lean reptilian face. He had everything a professional gambler could want, and yet he lacked... something. Something!He had felt this way before, but now the feeling was battering him with more strength than he'd ever felt, a biting emptiness that chilled his soul as nothing else.Nothing... nothing...Silently, he turned and began walking alone down a deserted alleyway, head bowed.OOC:Blah, what a hastily-written, pointless post. Anyways, open for interaction.

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Transiz/Tul

'Here we are, you little slug! Ga-Koro.'

Exasperation.

'Shut up!'

Intenser exasperation.

Transiz walked into the Koro, and looked about. He walked around, oblivious to the fact a giant Rahkshi might scare some.

OOC:
Open for interaction.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: "The Wanderer"

Being silent had many advantages, perhaps more than one might think. For example, as he wasn't busy chatting with other restaurantgoers, he was able to overhear some of what Kaunis and the Toa were talking about. He hadn't heard all of it, but he had heard the word "Piraka".

Now, as he hadn't been in touch with the news for quite some time, he had no idea who these "Piraka" were, but he knew what the word meant. The worst breed of murderers and scoundrels possible. Somehow, he doubted that a single Toa and a little Matoran would be enough to stop, let alone apprehend, a being who had gained such a title. He stood up and began walking out of the restaurant, following them. On the way out, he flicked a paper-thin sheet of metal into Voulge's glass while he was facing Theriss. Hastily scrawled upon it was :m: :e: :e: :t: :m: :e: :l: :a: :t: :e: :r: .

He ducked off into a side street after leaving the restaurant, activated his Huna, and shot up into the air with his mastery of magnetism. Then, when he was high enough that he could just see them, but difficult for most to see him, he deactivated his Huna to conserve energy for the journey. There were also advantages to being able to fly.

OOC: "The Wanderer" to Ta-Wahi.

Also - how do you type in Matoran on BZPower? How do I get Matoran text there?

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

OOC: @Wazdakka they're in the emoticon menu.

IC: Helios (Old Fusa Path)

Helios was stepping lightly down the road to Ga-Koro, humming an unassuming tune as he eyed Ga-Koro on the horizon. Ko-Koro was a success, now it was time to see what Ga-Koro could need help with.

OOC: Helios is open for interaction.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Komae "It didn't even cross my mind. After all, we're headed into the jungle! Not much need for money there. And don't worry - I'll be very, very put off if, say, it were all stolen and law enforcement just let it slide. That would be just unacceptable, don't you agree?" A sly grin came to the Matoran's face. "Also, there's the fact that I'm about ninety percent sure you went and moved all the money to your room not a week after we got here. Me, I'm fine just leaving it there, but a trickier salesman like you would never leave it out of your sight. Am I right?" Edited by GSR

IC:

Beosach grinned, though he didn't provide any answer to Komae's question. The other Matoran already knew that he was correct, so Beosach had no need to affirm or deny it, did he? No, he merely paddled, putting his prodigious strength into the process, and knowing that Komae was doing the same. And judging by the speed the two of them were making, it looked like the whole island could profit from Po-Matoran sailors, if there were any more of them.

Once they had moved far enough out, Beosach turned the ship to point towards Le-Wahi, before unfurling the sail and tying it down like he assumed it was supposed to be done. Almost instantly, the sail filled with air, and began to move. But something wasn't quite right. Beosach puzzled that, for a moment, before the answer came to him. As it did, a look of comprehension, surprise, horror, and humour all mixed dawned on his face, his eyes lighting up rather quickly.

"Komae! Get on the rudder, quick! It's taking us away from the island!"

OOC: Beosach and Komae to Le-Wahi after GSR's next Komae post.

profiles i guess

IC: Vail The Toa of Fire wasn't much one for chit chat. He had spent the majority of the evening observing and taking in the sights and the smells. He smirked as he watched Liano attend to the ****-faced Toa of Crystal.Vail was glad to be part of this Toa Team. The Sarsi could be the family he never knew, and he wouldn't let himself fail this time. There wasn't room left in his life for failure. Never would he let any one of them see the monster that lurked behind his mask. What lay within would stay buried beneath his heartlight. The light of his core would only shine pure in the face of those he cared for. Even in the short weeks he had spent with them, Vail already cherished the eccentricities of Barthel, Voulge's wit, and even the drunkeness of sandwich-faced Crasaro. They were all at opposite ends of the spectrum, but condensed together in order to function as a whole. Their individual differences would lead the team to the success they so hoped for, and Vail would be sure to see it through to the end. He swished the wine around in his glass. Not his first choice beverage, but it warmed him up from the inside. Although he could sense the clouds that hovered above them, the Sarsi would pull through. Tough times didn't last forever, and after all, this was only the beginning.Agravail took another swig of his drink and scooted his chair a few inches closer to where the others sat.

Edited by Requiem

Voulge turned to look at Vail as he scooted a bit closer to the group and he offered him a kind little smile

"So Vail you have been rather quiet.. How are you?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Komae

The other merchant blinked for a moment. Oh, he thought, that's not good. This was in fact as close to a swear as he was physically capable of.

Half-tripping over his feet as he went, he grabbed the rudder's handle and yanked hard to starboard. The boat was only too happy to follow. Oh, shoot. Other way. Bracing his feet against the wooden deck, he pulled back as best he could; the ship creaked in protest, but slowly began to turn back towards the coastline. "See, Beosach?" he yelled, panting slightly from the effort. "This is why Po-Matoran shouldn't sail boats. You mess with natural order of things, and next thing you know -"

The wind picked that exact moment to shift directions, and Komae suddenly found himself trying to apply force to a resistance that wasn't there. Tumbling over his feet again, he slammed into the side of the boat. When he managed to pick himself up off the ground, he gave a weary smile. "Next thing you know you're being used for battering ram practice. Maybe you should steer for a while."

(OOC: Komae and Beosach to Le-Wahi)

OOC: recommended listening:

IC: Helios (Old Fusa Path)

Helios continued down the small earth path towards Ga-Koro. His disk launcher dangling slightly by his hip, his backpack bouncing lightly on his back, and his feet tapping a light rhythm as he walked.

You got your

Toe caps reinforced with steel

Hard-wearing sole and heel

Make those tired feet feel like new

Ga-Koro was growing slowly larger in the distance, as the sound of the wind whistling through the grass caught Helios ear, further fueling his merry prancing down the downtrodden path.

A wide grin was plastered across his Miru, shining brightly in the morning sun, the sunlight carrying a hue of joyous gold across the landscape, bringing to light all the things worth smiling about: like the shores, the Ghekula, and the soothing breeze.

“I bet there’ll be plenty to see in Ga-Koro. Maybe some sights. I don’t need to be a hero unless I have to” Helios reasoned, remembering Colx’s advice, as he took note of some Nui Rama streaking across the sky above him, first one, then another, and then one more.

“Maybe I ought to get my boots shined, even” he thought as he cast a glance at them. They had gotten a little dirty, that would need to be remedied. Some shine, some polish and a little scrubbing, good as new for sure.

The Ba-Toa noticed a nearby Brakas monkey chasing a Cliff Bug, and gave the critter a slight boost with his powers to help it hop away from the primate with massive leaps. He smiled a little at the Brakas’ mixed look of confusion and anger, before he continued on towards Ga-Koro, taking delight in his minor deed, with greater yet to come.

If you could use a change of pace

And be excused from the rat race

Just take a look at what’s on view

Helios was nevertheless feeling very happy with the state of things, and let it be known through his springful steps and swinging arms following his self-made beat, accompanied by the nondescript noises that his equipment and attire made as they flapped and dangled around. Those who happened to notice him would most likely conclude that this was indeed a very cheerful and happy person.

At the moment Helios was definitely feeling that. Melna might have taken this sort of euphoria a little less in stride, hugging random strangers where she found them, while Colx would be more willing to let slip one of his deep chuckles.

He was nearing the end of the path, slowly approaching the final stretch leading into Ga-Koro. He noticed some remains of camping on the shore nearby, even an empty hammock strung up between two palms. Helios most certainly didn’t need any sleep at the moment, oh no. What he needed was something to direct his energy towards, like maybe a thief or perhaps something a bit more adventurous, or constructive, for that matter, he was flexible.

He finally arrived at the gate to Ga-Koro, the guards letting him in without any major trouble, and began his trek across the bridge to the floating village out on the water. The bridge wobbled a little back and forth, giving a slight feeling of unease to Helios traversal, but only slight; he couldn’t swim but easily lift himself up if he had to.

The sunlight broken into a thousand shimmers across the water’s surface was certainly a sight to behold.

“I’ll bet Melna would like this place a lot” Helios thought, thinking to his energetic, optimistic and… err… “attractive” friend. It had certainly been quite a while.

Now I wish you sunny skies

And happiness wherever you may go

But you’ve got to realize

There’ll be wind

There’ll be rain

And occasional snow

Helios did a little twirl as his happiness overtook him momentarily

You’re gonna want to smile in them

If you’re gonna walk a mile in them

There’ll be times when

You’ll be blue

Helios dodged a sudden splash of water from a mischievous Ruki.

To laugh at rainy days and then

Make your getaways in them

You’re gonna need

You’re gonna need

You’re gonna need

A Quality Shoe

One step

Another

And finally there

Helios had arrived in Ga-Koro, and couldn’t be more stoked about it. First, he would take a look around and see if he could spot any friendly or familiar faces. Then attempt to stop by the Akiri’s office and see if she had anything he could do. The sky was the limit, and Helios was getting there fast, with a grand purpose and abilities to match.

But first; these boots still needed a good polishing.

OOC: Helios is open for interaction in Ga-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Helios is open for interaction in Ga-Koro.

OOC:I'll take you up on that offer... Helios is a stereotypical 'do-good-deeds-without-reward' Toa, yes? At least that's what I gathered from reading his profile. ;)IC: [ Krios ] - Ga-KoroAs the tall, lean Vortixx emerged from the alleyway, a cheerful glint of sun-splashed golden armor farther up the street caught his eye. Pausing, he flicked a single calculating glance over the newcomer, general appearance and trivial details alike registering in his mind with lightning speed. A male Toa of Gravity. Lean, tall, stronger than most might assume. Great Kanohi Miru. Massive black warhammer.And, what was better, he seemed happy enough to burst. The way he walked, the glow in his eyes, the barely-suppressed tune on his lips... He practically radiated benevolence into the general populace.He was a nice guy, that much was obvious. And, unless he was considerably smarter than he looked, he'd be flat broke in less than twenty-four hours, just like all the other nice guys who'd been so unfortunate as to cross paths with a certain black-cloaked, nimble-fingered, smooth-talkin' rapscallion.

Jackpot.Flashing an easy, charismatic smile, Krios stepped out onto the floating walkway and hailed the golden Toa. "Good day, stranger! New to these parts?"

OOC: That would be a fair assumption, yes, but man am I enjoying it.

Though Helios does have a certain restraint to his benevolence, which I suppose you'll see eventually.

IC: Helios (Ga-Koro)

"What was your first clue?" Helios asked, gesturing casually to his somewhat worn attire and clothing. He regarded the stranger with carefree optimism, still comfortably seated in his personal mile high club. His welcoming committe seemed inviting enough, his clothes well-maintained and simple, himself well built, clean and with a very welcoming smile. He offered his hand to the Vortixx.

"The name's Helios, from Le-Koro"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Peekaboo.

What, you thought I can’t see you hiding out in the back of my mind like a nervous actor afraid to go on stage? Ha. Come on out and enjoy the show. It’s a simple stage: sparse walls I’ll never damage with the bamboo toothbrush I’ve been given, a well-forged door of protodermis bars, and a bed that smells like the last three tenants. At least they chained the straw and gave me some toys to amuse myself with. Manacles are toys, or were the last time I went out on the town in Xa-Koro. That’s a great story I can only remember half of, namely when I woke up manacled to the headboard. We took our parties seriously in the good old Kumu Islets. Of course I should probably mention those teasing bones are shaking on the sea floor now. Being in prison is a lot better than being dead.

I’ve got an insane matoran on my left who just sits there like someone’s sucked her soul clean out (and left the body? What a waste of resource), and directly across from me is Mr. Quiet. He doesn’t say much besides a murmured chant, but every surface of his prison is covered in scratched illustrations of squid, or bipedal squid, or a giant squid trouncing a koro. I think it’s quite fetching. When he dies, I hope they hold a public exhibit. If they charge admission I’m sure they’d make enough to improve my cell. Some air freshener or essential oils would be lovely. A romantic drippy candle too would be major bonus points from the lady marines.

So yes, I’m in jail. I’m in prison. I’m in the safest place I could possibly be. And I’m happy. Every day I get to listen to the chanting of Mr. Quiet, watch Mrs. Wobbly through the bars, and listen to the lesterin guard whistle the same stupid folk melody on repeat for hours. Meals are braised fish with seaweed and sometimes some rice. Not a finger or skakdi-hock in sight.

I lied about the happy. I could use more iron in my system, and I bet they’re depriving me of several essential nutrients found in matoran brain. A healthy diet is a healthy man, I keep reminding them. Sometimes I offer to do a public service and stick to the mentally ill, or those assigned to death row. Iraira offered me death row.

Iraira. We come at last to her. If there’s one person I’d like to nibble on, it’s that vice-captain of the marines. There’s enough muscle to spare a few meals and leave her fit for duty. Sometimes she comes down asking questions about the Kumu-Islets and the cataclysm. I offer lunch. She offers decapitation. I’ve never been one to get much love from the ladies when they’re sober. Speaking of sober, I could use a drink. A real drink. Not water. A fiery drink. Something spunky, with a metallic taste and a large taboo surrounding its consumption.

Can I borrow your bendy straw?

OOC: The Classy Cannibal returns.

OOC:Hey, I've got no problem at all with one-dimensional characters. They can be some of the most enjoyable to play.I remember I had a Ta-Toa pyromaniac once... in one of the player-run RPGs (Trapped in a Map, to be exact)... his entire aim in life was to burn things, and what did I do?Without realizing it, I had dropped him into a world built almost entirely of stone. He turned out to be rather useless, as you can imagine. :PIC: [ Krios ] - Ga-KoroKrios chuckled, giving the proffered hand a hearty shake and gesturing to the Toa of Gravity's Kanohi Miru. "Metallic gold, my friend. Flashy. Catches the eye. If I'd seen you before, I'd definitely remember. Aaaand... I don't remember you, which means I haven't seen you before. In a word, I know everybody hereabouts, and I don't know you; therefore, you've only just arrived.""But enough about me. Helios, eh? Pleased to meet you. I'm from Le-Wahi myself."

IC:Vail shot the Toa of Iron a half-smile. "Can't complain. How about yourself?" Despite the casualty in his demeanor, the Toa of Fire's eyes hadn't missed a cloaked being who had stealthily inserted a note into Voulge's goblet a few minutes prior. Vail gestured towards the glass, his grin growing a little wider. "Looks as if you have a secret admirer, eh?"

Voulge looked down at the letter as he slowly grabbed it from the glass and opened it slowly

"Hmm.. indeed it would seem that way."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu