BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Umbraline Sinshi." The Umbraline replied, giving a bow at the waist from the seated position, smiling at Kama. The expression was a rare signal of happiness on a face usually expressionless. "We met once before, Vilda Mako, at the Chojo's party. Apologies for the disruption in your clan's internal affairs."

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"Oh, that was you?" I asked with a look of pleasant surprise. Then I laughed.

"Oh no, don't apologize for that, by all means," I protested, "I'm pretty sure you helped save our tailfeathers back there. Nice to finally meet you"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Mirra & Wisp.

"Count us in," Mirra said, starting to finally sound once more like her usual excited self.

Wisp gave Mirra's shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "We're ready to go when you are..." he told Skorm.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

[Ga-koro, Marine Headquarters]

Talli frowned.  It was hard to help when he didn’t seem to have any commitment to anything.

“Well, I suppose--wait wait wait.”

The young Ga-matoran’s face lit up.

“I thought of a better one--Tarkah.  It’s a bit old...one of my great-great uncles was named that, I think, but it fits you really well.  It means--have you seen the little creatures that sometimes roll around in the seaweed.   They’re about--” she stretched her arms out to almost their full length “this big.  The way you look at things...it reminds me of them.”

Talli stopped, blushing.  I don’t think I’ve said anything that long in public for weeks.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC - Nameless [Marine Headquarters]:

"O-Oh! That does roll off the tongue better. Do you really think I can live up to my namesakes?" He said with small, shy smile on his face. He looked up to her only to catch a glimpse of her flushed face.

"Er, are you shy as well?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC Haven't been paying too much attention, so I'll go sparse on the details.

IC Asa

"Busy it is; lots of patients coming/

Nothing too serious, except for lots/

Of cases of blunt force trauma and some/

Near-drowning. Still working at a good pace."

OOC Art hasn't been online forever; is Asa the only medical staff now?

IC: (Hanako)

I had stayed out of the fight, as per Ayiwah's request. She made it abundantly clear she'd rather not spare sailors and soldiers to keep me in my quarters. I wanted to help, but I also knew that I wasn't a soulsword, I did not have the martial prowess that they did. So after the fighting had stopped I made my way to the medical bay, I had some training in first aid, and I could likely lend help to my fellow Dasaka. I had dressed in grey robes, an outfit that I didn't mind getting dirty. I came into the medical bay, see those ailing from the various issues that the beast had plagued them with.

"Lady Asa, may I assist you?" I said, bowing slightly. I wanted to help, being unable to contribute in the fight made me feel worthless. I wanted to help, and I didn't like to see people in pain. I could help her, maybe not with skills some doctors had, but with general help.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu moved towards the door of the hut, saying to Casanuva as he passed him "I think I'm going to go on a little walk, clear my head, you know?" With that, he left the hut and began walking down the streets.

--

IC: Angitu

After the cloaked toa had left, Angitu continued on his way towards nowhere in particular.

A couple minutes passed and lo and behold, he saw the Onu-Matoran that the hooded toa was looking for.

"Oh, come on. Really?" He beckoned the matoran over to him and said "Hey, you. Yeah, you, with the orange." He met the matoran half-way. "Someone was looking for you. Sounded reeeaal urgent, I pointed him towards the Great Takea, cause..Well, that's not important."

-- 

Nunonu got a block or so away from the hut before a strange helmeted grey and orange toa beckoned over to him.

The toa started talking with such relentlessness that Nunonu couldn't get a word in edgewise. After the toa finished, Nunonu scratched the back of his head in confusion.

"O..kay?..This is probably a mistake, there's nobody that knows I'm here."

"Besides..the last time someone was looking for me I got fired from my job."

--

"Figures you don't believe me, Did someone tell you I was a liar? Who was it? Was it L-" Angitu cut himself off.

--

"N...no, I've never heard of you before. I-I think I'll be going now." Nunonu backed away from the toa, wondering if he had a problem or not.

-- 

"Hook, line, and sinker." Angitu thought as he noticed the matoran start walking in the opposite direction he was initially going in. 

"Straight towards the Takea. It's a wonder how well subconscious persuasion works. Nah, who am I kidding. that was total luck."

Angitu waited till the matoran was out of sight before following him.

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

"'Wet'? Were I a few heads taller I might feel inclined to teach you a different definition of that word"

I gave a brief nod of my head in her direction as I allowed the meaning time to sink in.

"As it is, though, I'll take your word for it. Shows what I get for not reaching for the front seats of this circus while they were still empty"

Moments later I was interrupted by a flash of colored strata in my face and a piercing screech in my ear. Kama had apparently gotten out of her cage during the squid's lullaby routine and made her way topside. The Janu Bird now peered down on me from atop my own head with combined concern and anger cascading off of her.

"Atta girl," I cautioned her, letting her settle on my shoulder instead, "You know it wouldn't be like me to leave my favorite gal all by herself on the high seas"

IC: Daikura Koga - Submarine

With the beast fought off, the young Dasaka managed to stumble out onto the soaked deck, and watched as the people the others started conversing.

The First Son stood alone, looking out to the west, their destination, and then to the east, back home.

Home. Why does the thought of that not fill me with enthusiasm, I wonder.

It was tiring to converse with oneself, it seemed. The First Son approached the man who seemed slightly apart from the group(Dakte), and leaned on the railing beside him.

"A dragon for your thoughts?"

IC (Dakte)

Dakte's grip on the rail tightened as he heard Mako's joke, his knuckles whitening a little.

"My thoughts?" he replied to Koga. "That our esteemed Datsue's 'humour' is exactly the kind of thing that makes males what we are in this society."

IC: Koga

The fellow male was slightly taken aback by the other Menti's words, but he had no trouble in empathising.

"Humor is one way to put it. Obnoxious bluster is a better descriptive in my humble opinion."

IC:

"The Rora and Lady Xania had it well in hand." Sinshi replied, with the faintest shrug of her shoulders. "Lady Xania could aid in defense, and both she and the Rora are capable Willhammers. They'd have found the truth of their own accord. Nevertheless, I'm pleased to have been of assistance."

She noted, out of the corner of her eye, the Umbraline instructor, Arisaka, observing the proceedings. More specifically, observing her. Considering her standing, a few possibilities were involved. Perhaps she noted Sinshi's performance, or her abilities. Perhaps she had some commentary to give. More likely, however, she didn't appreciate being rescued, and in the process perhaps insulted, by one of lesser stature. Given the stare from the stoic Soulsword, and her standing, the latter was more likely. 

She didn't agree with the line of thought; actually, she thought it was stupid. Civility and social structure, however, dictated her action. Pushing her way to a position that could best be called halfway between kneeling and sitting, she gave another bow at the waist. "Apologies, Umbraline Arisaka, for any intrusion in the previous engagement."

The Menti tried not to show how much her pride bristled at saying it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"You're pouting, ergo, you're the grump." The Le-Toa responded, downing another cup of coffee and taking a large bite of her bacon. 

IC:

"I enjoy testing the boundaries of patience."

IC:

"Don't ergo me, ya grump2."

IC:

"If only you didn't strike fear into me whenever you start gettin' all serious-like, I'd break up with you in a heartbeat and a half."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Vilda Mako (Chisai Ryuu)

I was about to say something when Sinshi's attention was grabbed by the other Menti that'd been standing nearby. I shut my mouth as I observed Sinshi paying her respects to the other Menti.

It was painful to watch.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Arisaka - Chisai Ryuu -

"There's no need to apologize, you were just doing your duty as a warrior." Arisaka was used to being shown respect from her students back home, but she seemed oddly uncomfortable with Sinshi's current display of it. 

"In fact, I thought you performed admirably." Arisaka felt like she'd used too many words already, so she stopped talking. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Lucky break, Cipher thought, as he was showed to his room and given a key. First on the right coming up the stairs. Even I can remember that.

Right?

Right. Totally.

"Thanks." he said, slinging his sizable pack roughly off his shoulder even as he was instructed to please let us know if there's anything you need.

"I think I'll be fine, thank you." he replied, waiting until she let him be before unceremoniously flopping onto the bed.

of a day, huh Shaddix?

helo frens

IC:

"..." Sinshi straightened, eyebrows arching almost imperceptibly at the compliment. That hadn't been what she expected, nor was she quite sure how to respond to it. "... Thank you, Instructor. That's quite a compliment from yourself."

IC:

"You learned math! I'm impressed."

IC:

"Ours," The Vo-Toa commented dryly, quite unconcerned as she was toted about like a duffel bag. "Is the healthiest, most sane relationship I've ever seen. Truly. We bicker, we sleep, and I utterly terrify you when I'm angry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "We should get going. It's getting dark. Wouldn't want to lose him."

Skorm pushed through the crowd, exiting the building. The night air was cool, coming off the bay. Skorm shivered, half in disgust, and pulled his hood down, and his cloak around him. The Ba-Toa grumbled as he waited for all of the beings who were latching onto him. Skorm looked off in the direction he would supposedly find his prey, when a flash of orange caught his eye. An onu-matoran out here... well, it was a pretty unusual sight. Skorm decided to check this out. Was this Nunonu? As his 'friends' started to filter out of the Great Takea, he needed an excuse.

"I... have to go get something. You all go off without me. I'll find you later."

Before he could get a reply, he had stepped into the shadows of an alley; his mask quickly activated, and he strode off. He walked straight at the onu-matoran; when he was in grabbing range, he grasped the front of Nunonu's mask, lifting him with one hand. Before any audible sounds could be made, Skorm dashed into an alley, grabbing Nunonu by one leg, and suspending him upside down. He deactivated his mask, and growled into his hostage's face.

"I've been tracking you and your friend Casanuva halfway across this island; where is he!? Who else is with him?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Mirra and Wisp.

"Where's he going?" Mirra asked, watching Skorm suddenly take off. She stopped where she was, waiting with the rest of the group outside the bar. "He wants us to follow him, then suddenly ditches us? Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds that odd?" 

"I'll go check," Wisp decided, using his mask to shrink himself and scurry off after Skorm. Being shrunk down meant he couldn't cross the distance nearly as quickly, so by the time he reached the mouth of the first alleyway, Skorm was long gone. Wisp pressed on for a little longer, keeping low and quiet, but didn't find anything. 

He returned a minute later, shrugging. "Sorry, I lost him. We'll have to go on without him." 

"I don't like this..." Mirra mumbled, as they set off. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Important Location Marker: ...

...Set!

"Great," Cipher said, setting the iStone beside him on the now slightly disheveled bed and rising with a catlike stretch. After that particularly hectic day of getting on a boat, having it derailed by the foremost cop in the area to go help an old friend of his go diving for ~treasure~ (which he very unwisely didn't take a cut of, he'd be kicking himself for that one for months to come), having that derailed by someone who apparently was an old friend of said old friend, which then lead to said old friend (his, not his old friend's) essentially saying "to karz with all this, I'm done with everyone in this group except you and a couple of other people who have been stand-up dudes" and bailing on the ~treasure~, buying him a ticket to the Ga-Wahi ferry proper and making sure he got there on time with the orders to rest up and wait for him there for a week or two, to finally arriving in the village of the sea after so long he had forgotten why he wanted to be here in the first place...

He rolled his neck, feeling few subtle pops for the trouble.

He really deserved that nap.

But now came the next question. How exactly to spend that time he was to wait? To tell the truth, he was a little out of his field in that regard, being something of an eternal vagabond. Moist of his time was spent in transit between Koro, rather than settled down at one.

He felt an uncomfortable hollowness in his gut--

Followed by a low rumble.

Well, food's probably a good start.

Quickly gathering a less weighty collection of things than his usual load (namely the falcata on his belt, small pack containing the iStone, room key, and his bag of widgets on his back), he found his way to the door and stairs in respectable time. He briefly stopped to consider the inn's food...

And decided against it. How about a little something different, for a change? Might as well try and get to know the place while he was here.

New objective in mind, the unfortunately-named Cipher Compassrose, vagabond mercenary extraordinaire, hit the streets of Ga-Wahi.

OOC: Ciph open for interaction.

helo frens

IC: Wisp and Mirra.

"I... sort of do... we went there earlier today." Wisp said uncertainly.

"It just took us several hours..." Mirra reminded him.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Nunonu was too terrified to respond as his life flashed before his eyes.

"Uh..W..wha.." He couldn't even put together a sentence. 

He bumbled about for a good minute or so, still completely petrified with fear and unable to speak.

Angitu followed sneakily behind the onu-matoran. If you asked him why, he'd say he was bored and wanted to test his ability to follow someone.

He'd probably tell himself that, too. But the former marine deep inside was bothering him about the toa that asked about the matoran

He got distracted by something in the corner of his eye, he turned to look at it and when he looked back the matoran was gone.

"Now, where'd you get off too?"

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

IC: Skorm shook the matoran. "I could reverse your personal gravity, and send you falling into the stratosphere. Would the thin air help clear your head?"

To prove his point, Skorm did so, flipping Nunonu's gravity. He flipped around the matoran  in his hand, so that Nunonu was only held from falling up by the toa's grip on his leg.

"Tell me everything. Where is he?"

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

[Ga-koro, Marine Headquarters]

“No,” said Talli.  “Or...at least I didn’t used to be.”

The newly named Tarkah didn’t say anything at that point, and it was so tempting to fill that silence in the air with something.  The formerly nameless toa’s honest blankness made Talli want to open herself in a way she hadn’t for months.  It was terrifying--like standing at the top of cliff and looking at the sea several bios below, knowing that if was safe and yet if you jumped there would be that 10 seconds floating in space unable to hold onto anything.

“I don’t really want to talk about it now,” she said.  It was the only thing she could think to say.

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: Nunonu

Nunonu nearly lost his stomach at the sudden act of his gravity being reversed.

He finally was able to comprehend words, however few. "H-hut. A..A couple blocks from here. I..i don't know everyone."

Angitu quickened his pace as he noticed the matoran was gone. He walked past an alley when he saw a flash of orange in it.

He got a couple steps and stopped, mind comprehending what he just saw. 

Backing up and taking a slight peak he saw there was something going on in the alley, the lighting was too dim to make out details.

"This can't be good."

"You and me both," Wisp agreed.

Mirra nodded in silent agreement, still trying to figure out where Skorm might have gone, and why. 

IC - Tarkah [Marine Headquarters]: 

The Toa smiled and nodded. While he was curious, he still had enough sense about him to realize that prying into someone's private matters was simply too much. For him, simply having a conversation that had outlasted the previous conversations he had with the Private was simply astounding. 

"I-I understand. There are somethings that people don't wish to share, right?" The Toa said with a shy smile on his face. He turned his attention towards the front desk, now ready to sign up with the Marines.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

"That could be for good or bad reasons..." Mirra was uncertain.

"Perhaps we should try to find Vakua first?" Wisp suggested. He was on edge now. Something was very wrong with this situation.

Mirra seemed to agree, "Does anyone know the way?"

Edited by NatoGreavesy

IC: Skorm smiled wickedly. He now knew where his prey was. He let go of Nunonu's leg, but the matoran didn't hurtle into the air; instead, he floated, his gravity nullified.

"Good... Now, don't do anything too rash."

Giving the terrified matoran one last spin, he reactivated his Huna, and faded from sight. He levitated up to the top of the nearest building, and took off in the direction the matoran had walked from.

IC: Nunonu yelped as the toa let go of him, when he realized he wasn't in fact flying away, he ridiculed himself for giving up his friend's location.

He heard footsteps coming down the alley towards him, when he looked over he could only see a faint blue glow moving in his direction

"Oh no."

IC: Angitu decided now was not the time for waiting and made his way down the alley, shield at the ready.

"Hey! Anyone there?" He called out 

As he continued down the alley he came upon the matoran. "Whoa, what happened to you?" The matoran tensed up as he approached. "Hey, calm down. I'm here to help. Now tell me what happened. Not that you really have a way to get out of it."

"Poor guy probably thinks I set him up. Ugh..This isn't what I wanted to happen." 

Angitu knelt down and got himself at eye-level with the matoran. Reaching up he slowly removed his helmet to reveal a scarred and beaten Kakama that had obviously seen some nasty stuff, behind it were two eyes that looked trusting enough 

He made and held eye-contact with the matoran. "You. Can. Trust. Me." he said very slowly and deliberately.

The matoran finally released the breath he was holding and began recounting what had just happened. 

Angitu scooped his helmet off the ground and put it on. Standing up and cracking his neck he asked the matoran where the hut was. The matoran gave him pretty exact directions.

"I'll be back, this guy has another thing coming if he thinks he can just waltz around threatening whoever he pleases." He turned and left the alley, activating his Kakama and taking off towards the hut.