BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC(Hikari/Reynar):

I looked around at the assembling warriors, their presence easing any nerves I might have. I was looking forward to the chance to help the Sentinels, but at the same time I was curious as to what had overwhelmed their defenses.

I wonder the same.

Rahkshi, you think?

Never having met a Rahkshi, I can't say what the odds are of that, but from your descriptions and the images you have show me, it's not impossible. Certainly the most likely force to do so at the moment.

But the Rahkshi are little more than savages at this point, without the Master of Shadows to guide them. This attack almost sounds more organized, posing a threat to the Sentinels. It worries me a little more.

Your concerns are valid. But we won't know if there's anything new until we get there. Anything I should know about weaknesses of Rahkshi?

Elemental Light, for one, not that you can do much with that. But the Rahkshi are really armor suits for the slug-creatures that control them, the Kraata. The Kraata are most vulnerable when the Rahkshi hiss and split their heads open-if you're fast, you might rip them free of the armor. A good crystal spike can kill the average Kraata from there, with some exceptions.

Good to know. Since we're going into the dark, care to make some lightstones for everyone?

I think that's a good idea. Care to levitate the first to that one over there?

I made the first of the lightstones, watching as Reynar floated it over to a Toa.*

*OOC: That would be Melna.

OOC: FYI, Melna's a Lesterin

IC: Melna (Po-Koro Gates)

A lightstone floated into view in front of her, its glow diminutive and weak under Po-Wahi's sun, but Melna understood why it was there, light like this could be needed in the darkwalk.

She plucked it from where it floated in mid-air, looking in the direction it'd come from to try and spot her benefactor, that Toa of Crystal over there wearing a Matatu was a very likely candidate.

She gave the other female a short wave and a nod to show her appreciation before she tucked the lightstone away safely in her belt.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Dear journal,

Sharpened my sword today, going to need it. Heading into the Dark Walk, Melna's orders. Excited as always for it, but she knows how to fight. How to survive. There are Sentinels trapped down there, apparently. Scared. We have to go rescue them. Scared. Day's silent on the subject, as he always is, but he doesn't seem thrilled either. Not sure why; he'll certainly survive. Onyx titan, never wavering in resolution. Of course he'll survive. Monster-slayer, will destroy menace down in the deep. Something else will kill monster he brings with him.

Probability of my survival unlikely; not a soldier, not a warrior, just a blacksmith with a sword. Good sword, but pointless in my hands. If Sentinels doomed, what will my fate be? Another dead Parakuka in the Dark Walk. Cautionary tale. Museum piece.

At gate now, waiting for Komisk's signal to leave. Don't want to go, but can't refuse call. People in danger down there, need help. Would want someone to rescue me if in same circumstance. Therefore, only logical moral thing to do is to swallow fear. Man up. Am Po-Matoran, must have stones. Must be hard-headed enough to do something so illogical, so stupid.

Memories still missing; perhaps one of them could've helped me survive this expedition. May never know. May yet. Who can tell?

With best wishes,

Lux Saran -- Reluctant Rescuer

OOC: Lux open for interaction.

-Void

Edited by Emissary

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Rungui

I’ve broken a lot of bad news to a lot of good people.

It’s a hard job. You think being a doctor’s all about fixing people, but what happens when you can’t? When you fail? When you’ve spent years of learning and practice until you’re armed to the teeth with knowledge and skill, and still there’s nothing you can do? There are families and friends counting on you, waiting for you to walk out that door and tell them it’s okay, yet all you can manage is an apology before reality kicks in. I’ve never been good at it. It affects me too.

The circumstances might have changed, but what Dally asked me to do, it was no different. I looked at him, and then at the letter. I had a feeling this moment would repeat itself more than I’d like it to.

I nodded in understanding, taking the note and slipping it into my pocket.

“Hey, uh, and if I don’t make it…”

I shifted awkwardly.

“Can you make sure ‘Pink-Eye’ isn’t written on my tombstone?”

OOC: Real sorry about this, but I'm gonna timeskip so that we stay ahead of the curve; from here on out I'll make sure to get everyone involved when moving the group.

IC: (Komisk)

At the very front of the wagon train, Komisk was laying in a comfortable makeshift bed, plotting counterschemes to the veritable universe of deadly possibilities held in Po-Koro's Dark Walk. Something down there had compromised the Koro's military, but Komisk was confident in his own abilities, and even more so in the abilities of the Onu-Koro light cavalry. With this thought, he rose from his cot, grabbed his pack, slung it on his back, and headed to the edge of the wagon to look out. They had nearly reached the Dark Walk.

After some time, the caravan wagon train arrived with Komisk's crack team in tow. Ample supplies had been stowed on board, not least of which was weaponry for the coalition to wield. The Dark Walk: a vast system created by the most vile being in all of Mata Nui. The only reason for the honest men to be down in the depths of the demonic tunnels was to find and rescue the Sentinels, Komisk believed. Even as the wagon train began coming to a halt, the ex-military Matoran dove into the sands, scouting out the nearby area and eventually setting his eyes on the mouth of the cave. The rest of the coalition had begun exiting the train, following Komisk's lead to the mouth of the cave.

He stopped in his tracks just before entering the tunnel, and turned to his newfound allies. "Alright, friendth, before we begin, I have thomething to thay. Down here, in the Dark Walk, there ith no law. There ith no hope. Thould one of our own fall, we will not be able to thave him. We have no extenthive medical thupply, nor any food or water to thpare on a dying man. Know that if you are foolish and injure yourthelf, I cannot guarantee your thurvival. Only the throngest, thmartest can expect to make it out alive. Thith is a concept known as natural thelection, and it ith in full effect for the foretheable future."

He took his first step into the darkness, raising a lightstone to guide his path.

No one in the group was very eager to jump in after him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: No one had the gall, perhaps, but Gyn Kirsug. Right hand holding his own Lightstone and left resting on the Patero at his hip, his genial smile lit the way for the Ussalmen who filed in after him.

Edited by Xenophilic Zeno

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Stralix)

Stralix stalked warily in behind Komisk, flamethrower raised. The inventor had affixed to it a lightstone enclosed in a metal cylinder, open at the far end, so that a cone of light shone out wherever he pointed the device. The circle of illumination drifted along the sandstone walls as Stralix slowly moved his flamethrower to and fro, picking out the occasional shadowy crevice where the Rahkshi excavation had left an imperfection.

The unsettling atmosphere of the Dark Walk laid a metaphorical weight on his shoulders, but it was offset by the literal weight of his backpack and bandoleer, whose reassuring pressure reminded him of the arsenal of tech he had brought with him, from grenade to det-pack to Volo Lutu and more. Mata Nui knew what they were going to find down there, but whatever it was, the inventor was carrying something to counter it.

He hoped.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Korru (Wastes)

The Sentinel patrol soon caught notice of activity around the Darkwalk. Korru's sharp eyes showed him a large gathering of people with a carriage, and some of the silhouettes had already begun to disappear into the Darkwalk.

"What now, Sir?" he asked Tera.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Korero, Sucogu and Ra'lhen from Onu-Wahi

IC (Korero)

The eyes of the Bazaar's bystanders were graced with the third white flash in the last couple of minutes as Korero and his second set of passengers arrived. Even as they materialised out of whatever aether the Hiko worked via, Korero released Sucogu's hand and activated the Hiko a second time, this time whisking himself and Ra'lhen away in a fourth flash.

Ra'lhen then found himself, doubtless highly disorientated, in a sandstone courtyard outside a door, and it was on this door that Korero knocked.

"Akiri Hewkii!" he called. "This is Toa Korero Maru, requesting an audience."

Edited by Geisthande

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Suggested listening:

IC:

Dear journal,

I'm a dead man.

I shut the book, stuffing it back into my bag. I adjusted its straps, made sure I had a lightstone handy. My sword at my hip, I turned to face the Dark Walk with a bravery I thought I had, but never did.

I thought I could face the Dark Walk? What a joke.

It lived up to its reputation; its entrance was nothing but a maw of blackness, in such stark contrast to the blinding light of the desert that it appeared utterly alien. It dove into the ground, a warren for the worst kinds of creatures, and seemed to suck up every ounce of hope and courage I had mustered on the way over here. The sun's rays had no effect on it; there was no end to its darkness. The warren of Makuta, what should we expect? Devoid of stalactites or stalagmites, there was no decoration at its entrance; nothing but the cold mouth of the abyss, wide and waiting.

"Down here, in the Dark Walk, there ith no law. There ith no hope."

A cradle, the mouth seemed to coo. The birth place of your companion, and the resting place of its host. It is just as before. Do you feel the storm forcing you into the dark? The shame which beats like rain? The hero must continue. He is compelled. He is driven. Like cattle to the slaughter, isn't that so?

"Only the throngest, thmartest can expect to make it out alive. Thith is a concept known as natural thelection, and it ith in full effect for the foretheable future."

Listen, the mouth said, creeping closer and closer and closer. Listen and listen well, for it is the truth. There is no escape for you. There is no life for you past this point. Run a coward, or march a corpse. No point in prolonging your suffering, little Matoran. No point in hiding from your fate, freak. No point in refusing your death, Lux Saran.

The mouth was there, so close now, so close. The rain had started again, like before, like in the cave. My face was soaked, it had to be raining. The darkness was overwhelming, thunderheads must have blotted out the sun. A storm was coming and I needed shelter. My feet were moving of their own accord. Feelings of hope and bravery were alien to me. The mouth was so close now. There was a lightstone in my fingers, cutting through the dark. It was raining harder now, salty and bitter droplets tumbling from above. I was drowning in them, I couldn't breathe. The mouth was getting closer and closer. It exhaled shadows upon me. It was right there.

So close.

So close.

I stepped into the Dark Walk.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Torvoth

Torvoth followed the rest into the Dark Walk. Even after just a few steps in, the light from outside almost entirely vanished in the pressing, unnatural darkness. The Vortixx cleared his throat with some uncertainty. With his black armor, he was almost entirely concealed within the gloom, but his eyes still gleamed from beneath his trademark helmet. "Soooo... guys... nice place down here, 'eh? Oh, also, Matoran who is leading us to certain loot and adventure, why do you lisp?"

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

OOC: Real sorry about this, but I'm gonna timeskip so that we stay ahead of the curve; from here on out I'll make sure to get everyone involved when moving the group.

At the very front of the wagon train, Komisk was laying in a comfortable makeshift bed, plotting counterschemes to the veritable universe of deadly possibilities held in Po-Koro's Dark Walk. Something down there had compromised the Koro's military, but Komisk was confident in his own abilities, and even more so in the abilities of the Onu-Koro light cavalry. With this thought, he rose from his cot, grabbed his pack, slung it on his back, and headed to the edge of the wagon to look out. They had nearly reached the Dark Walk.

After some time, the caravan wagon train arrived with Komisk's crack team in tow. Ample supplies had been stowed on board, not least of which was weaponry for the coalition to wield. The Dark Walk: a vast system created by the most vile being in all of Mata Nui. The only reason for the honest men to be down in the depths of the demonic tunnels was to find and rescue the Sentinels, Komisk believed. Even as the wagon train began coming to a halt, the ex-military Matoran dove into the sands, scouting out the nearby area and eventually setting his eyes on the mouth of the cave. The rest of the coalition had begun exiting the train, following Komisk's lead to the mouth of the cave.

He stopped in his tracks just before entering the tunnel, and turned to his newfound allies. "Alright, friendth, before we begin, I have thomething to thay. Down here, in the Dark Walk, there ith no law. There ith no hope. Thould one of our own fall, we will not be able to thave him. We have no extenthive medical thupply, nor any food or water to thpare on a dying man. Know that if you are foolish and injure yourthelf, I cannot guarantee your thurvival. Only the throngest, thmartest can expect to make it out alive. Thith is a concept known as natural thelection, and it ith in full effect for the foretheable future."

He took his first step into the darkness, raising a lightstone to guide his path.

No one in the group was very eager to jump in after him.

IC(Vilak):

"Since you seem to have forgotten medical supplies, I'll be right back..." I smiled as I vanished into an orange-white blur across the desert. It took about three seconds for me to reach Po-Koro, and I quickly found and bargained with a merchant for several first-aid kits. Dropping some extra widgets on the table, I vanished as fast I had appeared, the world blurring around me.

I returned to the expedition "...with them." I passed them out to several members of the team going down now, keeping one with the Akiru. Thirty seconds, that, for all I knew, might save a life.

IC:

The Dark Walk was unlike anything Xenin had ever seen. After only a few months on the island, this was the fist time he'd actually seen one, though he'd heard of them plenty while working as a bouncer in Ga-Koro. It reeked of death and evil, as if the Dark One everyone talked about was still living and breathing. It seemed his very essence was contained within the ominous mouth, just waiting to swallow them all up.

The Kikanalo beneath the Cru-Toa snorted dubiously. Xenin pitied the large creature for having to enter such an enclosed space. Telne, the Po-Lesterin (yes, another one), sat in front of him at the reins, currently silent. A few beings entered the cavern, although the Captain hadn't given the word yet.

Will I make it out alive? Or will this be the last time I see the light of day?

The Toa of Crystal took in his surroundings with that fact in mind. His eyes rolled over every crease in the sand, every crevice in the rock, and every cloud in the glaring sky above.

He hadn't brought any weapons with him, as he didn't own any. He assumed the other members of the rescue team were puzzled by this choice.

Oh well. I prefer to use my hands. If anyone has a problem with that, they'll learn soon enough to keep their mouth shut.

He continued to sit and await the next command.

IC: Tera

"You, your squad, any volunteers and the Ihu-Koronians go first. I'll keep a few of my squad back and bring up the rear. I leave the organization of your force up to you."

This was not without cause. Tera knew her old squad well and knew they could be quiet, and without knowing what was ahead any warriors not caught off guard would be a bonus.

Besides, she wanted to see how Korru would do in command of a non-cohesive group.

IC: Ihu-Koronian Highlanders

Diane and Smiley saluted at the Captain's request, taking up positions on the left and right of Korru and on the side away from the Dark Walk, looking to him for further instruction.

For once, Smiley was silent.

Edited by Infamous Ironic Iguana

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Vail slowed as he finally caught up to the Toa of Iron.

"Like Karz I'm slow! You looked like a Ko-Matoran, what with the skis and all."

He laughed through bated breaths as he leaned on his knees and allowed his pulse to settle.

"Well, at least we're almost to the Koro I think. I haven't been in a long time, do you know if they close the gates once it gets dark?"

IC: Voulge

Voulge looked to Vail with a look of disbelief and merely shook his head

"Vail.. What part of, never been to Po-wahi, would lead you to believe I would know when they close the gates?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Melna (Darkwalk)

Melna was to put it simply impressed with seeing Lux be among the first to enter, she hadn't expected that in the slightest. It was a bit like seeing a Brakas Monkey giving back what it'd stolen; it just didn't happen. But it was happening, and Lux disappeared before her eyes in the dark maw before them.

She smirked lightly, before shifting her grip on her spear and turning to look at Day.

"Together, right?" she assured before taking off into the Darkwalk after Lux.

IC: Korru (Outside Darkwalk)

Korru nodded, and threw a few careful glances at his squad as the gears in his head turned. Korru didn't have a grasp of military tactics yet, but what he did know was how to spot people's strengths and exploit or utilize them, being a mercenary necessitated having an eye for that sort of thing.

"Smiley, Diane, you two are with me. Telne, Xenin, Baranx, you three fall in behind, you'll be providing cover fire any way you can upon first contact with the enemy"

"Head out"

The Sentinel Squad headed out, very soon after reaching the mouth of the Darkwalk where many of the civilians still lingered.

"I'm Captain Korru of the Sentinel Kikanalo Riders. This is a military matter, we need to pass" Korru proclaimed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Guys, I am sorry in advance, we have a big gap between our timezones so I will do my best to follow the action, but if it's possible I hope to have some help from your side, okay?

IC: Sirius [Dark Walk]

He put himself in the same wagon with Melna, Lux and Day just because before descending in the mythical Dark Walk (about which he had almost no knowledge) it was really nice to have some familiar faces - or Masks in that case - around. He never lifted his head during the ride. Instead, he was looking into lifeless screen of his iStone, wondering what was the password. At some moment, a metaphorical lightning struck his mind. Sirius was looking at the image of himself along with two other Vortixx. One was a sharpshooter for hire, another was an ace pilot.

'Lockon and Stratos,' Sirius whispered in awe, but then a grin of understanding emerged on his face. 'Why you two slimy, double-crossing, no-good swindlers...'

He quickly powered the tablet up and when the screen requested the password, he wrote names of his old partners, pressed ''Enter" and licked his lips in anticipation. After a brief moment, the iStone came back to life and showed a huge list of documents and files. All were titled with some gibberish, and somehow Sirius knew that this was one of many precautions he made... for what? For Lockon or Stratos if they will manage to steal his info? Or somebody else? He didin't knew. Yet.

He tried to open the first file in a list, but it has requested another password.

'Oh for the sake of!..' he loudly exclaimed, but then shat himself up, looking and Day, Lux and Melna. For them his face emitted a mix of frustration and rejoicing. He looked at iStone and almost gently passed tips of his fingers over it's body. 'Later, my old friends. I will uncover our secrets.' He then turned the tablet off and put it in his storage module.

Meanwhile, the wagon train has stopped, and Sirius was the first to get off. He stood at the sand and inhaled. It smelled weird. And everyone were unusually silent. He went around the wagon and looked at the maw of the Dark Walk. Well, it was really grim and eerie. Komisk, the leader of the group, began to speak to everybody. Vortixx took a moment to pick up a lightstone lantern and put his laspistol out of holster. He then stood near the Lux and when he stepped inside, followed him closely.

Edited by The Mugbearer

IC: (Still at the bar with Vhohan)

"Well... that was odd," 88 said. A group consisting of various... sentient beings led by a lisping Matoran had just marched off towards the Po-Koro gate and towards a place called the "Darkwalk," which must be somewhere out in the desert. The bar and the customers went back to their business, and 88 sat down with Vhohan at a booth and inquired,

"Okay, now that that's over, let's get down to business. Reporters provide us with stories, I print them and distribute them, and you keep everything running smoothly." 88 paused for a little while and looked around.

"Do you know where I could get a printing press?" he inquired,

"Oh, and do you know anything about the Darkwalk?"

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Day

Day’s stare bore into the Dark Walk. Its entrance was a gaping maw of blackness so profound that it seemed to suck in all surrounding light yet leaving none inside. He felt drawn himself, willed to march deeper and deeper into its darkest depths and surely into the waiting arms of death. Though he would never admit it, he was afraid. Confidence no longer supported his rigid stance and the raging fires of defiance in his eyes withered to the pale glow of dying embers.

People had begun entering the tunnel, and he watched their figures succumb to the shadows one by one, never to see the light of day again.

He’d been condemned to that fate once.

Now, he was repeating history of his own accord. Every fiber in his being commanded him to run, to stop this madness. The scars of his past were torn anew as memories broke through in force, reminders of the pain and suffering he was about to endure all over again. Though he remained silent, he was screaming on the inside.

“Together, right?”

Right. Melna was the only reason he was doing this, her and Lux. He worried for himself, but more for them. She smirked, and he could only feel for her; she really had no idea what she was stepping into. His eyes drifted to the wandering figure of Lux, and he knew the Po-Matoran would break. These two, they were what anchored him to this fate. He had to protect them.

So Day nodded.

His wiry fingers wrapped around the hilt of his sword, drawing the black blade of protosteel out of its scabbard for the first real battle it would experience in years. With one decisive step, he began his descent into the Dark Walk.

OT: Kanja

The Toa of Air straightened herself into an elegant pose. Po-Koro. Wasnt much of what she expected. It seemed quiet tonight. She ventured forth, hoping to find something to keep her entertained.

OOT: Kanja open for interaction. Like desperate need.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

The sun was nearing its descent, I had only just managed to cover the device Stralix had handed me, and the tech expo was still going strong, even though it had fizzled out a little.

Kreff was assigned to stand guard by the device as I went out for the nth time to see if anyone prospective "customer molds" were walking around.

I quickly found my eyes drawn to a Lesterin milling about the stands with an expectant look. If it weren't for the fact that I was the Magnetism elemental here, I'd have accused her of being one for drawing my attention so completely.

In any event, I proceeded to get her attention.

"Hey there, miss. Come on over, don't be shy, my wares are usable for everyone 300 years and up, though it's important to note that fiddling with my gadgets tends to drop your life expectancy drastically"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The further the group ventured, the less the lightstones seemed to affect the overwhelming darkness. The further they ventured from the light of day, the less they felt anchored to the safety of civilization. Was this was swimming too far from the shore felt like?

"Soooo... guys... nice place down here, 'eh?" Komisk turned his head to glare at the speaker. "Oh, also, Matoran who is leading us to certain loot and adventure, why do you lisp?"

"You're a moron. You're going to die down here," he seethed, not the least bit amused.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

"Oh... Sorry, I forgot." Vail face-palmed at his own mistake, which resulted in a loud clank.

He stopped and stood still. It was dark now, nothing but calm sand as far as...

Wait.

The shape he had seen before was most definitely Po-Koro. The looming shadow was far to symmetrical to be a rocky outcrop or behemoth sand dune.

"That's it alright. I'll send out a signal since neither of us has been here. My guess is that they do shut the gates at nightfall."

The Toa of Fire spread his legs apart slightly to solidify his balance. Then, with a growl, he thrust his fist into the air, sending a bright burst of flame high up above them. It soared and exploded in a brilliant flash of red and orange light. If anyone was stargazing within a mile radius, they were likely to see its celebratory flare.

IC: Akiri Hewkii

Akiri Hewkii had been in the midst of a long report on mining operations when the request echoed through the wooden door. He sighed, setting aside the bound papers in their red cover next to the other materials and stood.

"It's unlocked," Hewkii replied, a hand sliding under the desk as he spoke.

Edited by Kughii

IC: Kanja

Kanja looked at the Fa-Matoran. She walked tyowards him, her walk always smooth and elegent. She hadnt trained to do it it was just how she walked, She only had a thin frame so she was light on her feet.

"Hello there" she smiled, he bright yellow eyes looking down on the Matoran. She wasnt as tall as a Toa, maybe about shoulder height, but she still couldn't get use to how small the Matoran were. To think they were cute infants was incorrect. Some of them were as deadly as any Toa or Skakdi so she'd keep her guard. It was something she always found hard to hide though. She was always battle ready.

"Hi". The Lesterin said, as friendly as she could mange.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

"And hello to you," I replied, "what reason could you possibly have for dumping right into the middle of the tech expo like you did just now?"

I said this as I let my Akaku's lenses whirr back and forth to study her. Lesterin of Air, wearing what appeared to be a Noble Huna, but given the fact that it was noble it was more than likely a cover for some other mask Power. I amused myself by guess what her mask was, Diminishment, perhaps?

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Akiri Hewkii

Akiri Hewkii had been in the midst of a long report on mining operations when the request echoed through the wooden door. He sighed, setting aside the bound papers in their red cover next to the other materials and stood.

"It's unlocked," Hewkii replied, a hand sliding under the desk as he spoke.

IC (Korero)

Korero turned the handle and stepped into the office, ushering Ra'lhen in behind him. The Toa Maru inclined his head respectfully.

"Akiri Hewkii," he said. "I'm here on behalf of my Toa-Brother Stannis. He asked he to bring this man to you, and to vouch for him and the tablet he carries."

"Ummmmmmmmmmm," I mumbled, "I dunno, I think I was making unintentional flirting for a second there"

I shook the creeping redness out of my cheeks as I tried to change the tone of the conversation.

"Anyway, do tell me if you see anything you like" I said, split-seconds later swearing under my breath.

", I did it again"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Kanja laughed again. "Its okay. Youre not my type." she said, seeing Farzans embarrassment."Its not an insulst, but youll understand that sooner or later". She'd seen two many males make the same mistake. "And Im not here for you're things I'm hear for you actually"

Edited by Your Evil Friend

"For me?" I asked, an alarm going off in my head. An innocuous whistle told Kreff to be alert and in a pinchy mood as I studied the Le-Le-Lesterin (hah) a second time. She didn't look very threatening, but I knew appearances could be deceiving. Under my desk, my hand out of view, I carefully secured myself a diskette launcher in my hand noiselessly, as I remained appearing as oblivious as possible.

"What do you need me for, then?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Kanja gave the Matoran a suspicious look. She sometimes noticed the largest things from the smallest gestures. Maybe the Lesterin it but something seemed off with the Matoran.

"I have a friend in Onu-Koro", she said calmly as to not threaten then Fa-Matoran."Hes an Inventor like you. An engineer".

Kanja saw the Matoran still looked uneasy. She shrugged. "Personally I dont have a taste for the modern like many of you here, but hes my friend and he asked for you. Tepi's been through a tough time this past year or so. He won't leave his home and that's not the worst of it. I fear for what he might do."

IC: Torvoth (Dark Walk - Komisk's Crew)

Rather than being taken aback, Torvoth laughed out loud. "Shut up and I'm a moron? Haha!" He doubled over laughing, which may not have been the best idea, as his laugh echoed deeply into the far recesses of the tunnel. "I think I'm starting to like you guys. We should hang out more. You know, do this sort of thing a couple times a year, group bonding experience."

OOC: When is something going to come out of the darkness and attack us with many dangerous appendages?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?