BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Lenat- Po-koro- Engineering Department

IC: Throughout the Matoran's explanation Lenat was mostly silent, occasionally making noises of acknowledgment or interest when certain sections came up. When Jokaro was done Lenat was silent for a minute, carefully picking up the different parts and examining them. Finally he spoke.

"Normally I would buy the designs from you in a heartbeat. It is an excellent design even with the limited materials you used to make it. However we recently finished our own version and have started making them. I am reluctant to switch to these until I have the results from a proper series of comparison tests. Even so, as I said before these are excellent and speak well of the one who made them."

The Vortixx turned from the disassembled gas grenade on the table and looked Jokaro directly in the eye.

"How would you like a job?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Po-Koro (Shady Bar)

Letting the other Vortixx move past them, the duo exited the bar and proceeded to make their way towards the village gate.

OOC: Taranis and Tenjin to Onu-Wahi.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kelz and Ryza - Shady Bar.

"You're still drunk," Ryza noted, her face twisting into a disdainful expression. 

"Did you expect me to magically sober up while you were gone?" Kelz slurred back at her, picking up an unfinished drink someone had left at a table and gulping it down. 

Ryza sat down across from him at the table, glowering. "I was somewhat hoping that you might have drunk yourself to death, or gotten bludgeoned to death in a bar fight.... clearly that is not the case." 

"Love you too, sis" Kelz managed to gurgle, before his eyes rolled back and his face acquainted itself with the table. 

OOC: Kelz and Ryza open for interaction. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Johk

"Great. I think it's about time we loot the cave."

After al, their wounds has pretty much healed and he needed all the widgets he could get. He didn't want staying with the turaga for too long.

OOC: My deepest apologies for falling so behind- I hope I'm not horribly late

IC: Banar

Banar jumped at the opportunity, saying, "Oh yeah... the cave.  I forgot about that.  Well, I'm all rested up; let's get to it!"

He grabbed his spear, ready to go.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC: The Phantom

"Eery," he commented as the bird flapped off. "The dead ought to stay that way." His eyes fell onto the outline of the fortress. "Attract the enemy... I can cause a distraction if you need that. Misdirection is my specialty. Head-on combat, not so much."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Syvra

Syvra turned back to Demos and shrugged

"Everything can have multiple purposes. Normally the dead would just serve to nourish the very earth, the Tryna merely gives them a secondary purpose to fulfill." He glanced back at the fortress in consideration "Truthfully I think you may be best served as covering our entrance and preventing any alerts. Afterall you are a toa of sound are you not? You mask our footsteps."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra tapped the side of his mask

"Think about it. Do you want to draw your enemies to you in a less than ideal location? We sneak into the base, and find an ideal location to launch our attack. If we can lay traps down for our opponents it would be ideal. Afterall I've mastered a few plant-based traps that would come in handy for this situation. Once we have our traps down then we lead them to us, which is where you will come into play."

OOC: What was Demos' mask again? Like a huna or volitak?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: No, he wasn't allowed anything subterfuge-y, and a Volitak would be redundant anyways. He's got a Calix now.

"Right. You better have a whole lot of traps though, 'cause I'm not a fighter. Killing from behind is much more effective."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Oh yeah that's right. I remember now

Syvra chuckled ever so faintly at Demos, a hint of sarcasm in the tone of the chuckle

"You are going to fight whether you like it or not. There's no way to kill every individual guard in the fortress via stealth alone, not to mention the zombies which won't fall to such methods. They are going to need something a bit more brutal to make sure they are put out of commission."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

He grunted. "Sonic blasts it is. As long as it kills them." He comforted himself with thoughts of killing. Head-on would make their deaths less painless than he enjoyed... Well, it was their own fault, wasn't it? They should just accept death's cold embrace.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Akree (Po-Koro)

Akree walked through the Koro. Wait, that's not right. Akree patrolled through the Koro. Much better. The skakdi had noticed that he was acting much more like a real Sentinel now, and if the dirty looks were anything to go by, the citizens of Po-Koro had noticed too.

He didn't understand the newfound hatred of the Sentinels. There had always been bad eggs among the guard, and Akree's orders had changed little. He wondered if the people were really that easily manipulated. "They must have noticed that they're just being played" he thought to himself. "I mean, they couldn't possibly be that stupid, right?"

OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Mihlra

"I'll take that as a good thing, then," Mihlra decided, running her fingers through the tufts of fur on the rahi's lupine head.  She didn't really have any experience with rahi... actually on second thought she did, a lot of experience, regardless, who didn't like to be pet?

That was metaphorical, and the next person to run their hand over her head was going to be needing a replacement.

"So what, you're some kind of animal trainer?"

IC: Mar (Po-Koro)

"Hired blade."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ryza & Kelz - Po-Koro Streets.

Dragging Kelz out into the street, she propped him up agaisnt a nearby building and let him sleep. Sitting down on a bench beside him, she sighed. Her brother was an idiot, drank way too much, and had murdered their parents, but he was still the only family she had left. 

She had to look out for him, like it or not. 

Oblivious to all of this, Kelz continued snoring.

OOC: Kelz and Ryza open for interaction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk waited patiently, noticing his arm getting tired.

OOC: Yeah, we're still standing here.

IC: Zelvin (Po-Koro, Market)

"Alright, follow me" Zelvin commanded, looking in another direction.

"I think I know where we should go next"

She took off through the streets.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Mihlra

She smirked, there was something she could relate to.

"So, you lone wolf it?" She asked, wincing mentally at the unintentional, and quite bad, pun.

"Usually. I work with others when the job requires it." I replied.

"At the moment I'm busy, so to speak"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Usually. I work with others when the job requires it." I replied.

"At the moment I'm busy, so to speak"

IC: Mihlra

The Vo-toa nodded in understanding.

"Name's Mihlra, I suppose you could call me a kindred spirit.  Been a bit lax in terms of picking up work as of late, but still."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Lenat met Jokaro's smile with one of his own.

"Excellent. Wait just a moment I have the form in my desk somewhere."

Several minutes of rummaging later and the Vortixx was back with a paper and pen. Setting them on the worktable away from the disassembled smoke bomb he gestured to it and said.

"This is the long term version. We have another for single contract hiring but anyone who works here full times has to fil out this version. It's slightly longer but once you fill it out I can start showing you everything you will need to know."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "Section 3. 'No destruction of private or public property without first receiving permission to do so.' Paragraph B is 'That includes people as well.'"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Vine

Vine made mandarins.

And an orange.

Why did he make an orange when all he was asked for were mandarins?

'Cause he felt like making an orange, that's why. Go away now and take your rational logic with you.

Vine handed the mandarins over to Onamazu.