BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:Arvas

Arvas paused before returning his hand to his side. "Mhm."

Carried that ##### thing through a desert for...why again?

After another pause, he slung one of the tied up tent bags and bedrolls off his shoulder.

"Either of you want this? Because I'm not a pack Rahi, believe it or not."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Stronin

"It's only two widgets a person, so I can pay for your ride," replied Stronin, reaching into his pack to take out some currency. He look at the dull metal with interest, before flicking two coins towards his travelling companion. "Here; just going to give it to you now rather than later. You can pay me back some other time."

IC Onamazu

Well, that business with the panacea hadn't gone too well! Really, it was a gigantic waste of time, what with the initial searcher up and abandoning them. Disgusting. If she ever found him again she'd break his back over the armored knee of justice and lawful good. After returning to Po-Koro, she'd thought long and hard about the Fe-Toa she'd been tailing, the one abducted by the shady "Veteran" character in Ga-Wahi.

She could be dead for all she knew, pursuing her took time from wrongs in her immediate sight. If she met the skakdi again he'd suffer the same fate as Jerin, but for now, he would be put out of mind. Such musing came unbidden as she cleaned the waiting room of the hospital she'd be volunteering at, it had helped her gain footing in the desert village. Satisfied with her job, she shouldered her broom as if it were a majestic zweihander and began her rounds of the patient area. Being quite chatty, she had to speak up when sweeping near the big group with the guitar wielding Toa she over heard their conversation and the heartfelt return of her axe.

"That's a very pretty guitar, ma'am!"

...but close to it

IC: Ryza & Kelz - Forsi Docks.

Come morning, Kelz found himself incredibly hungover, but clear-headed enough to take the wheel, while Ryza started bossing around the handful of sailors they'd managed to hire in town. 

"Where are we going?" Ryza called out to her brother. 

"Rumour has it one of the villages was taken over. Sounds like a good business opportunity to me."

OOC: Kelz and Ryza to Ko-Wahi. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Stronin

"It's only two widgets a person, so I can pay for your ride," replied Stronin, reaching into his pack to take out some currency. He look at the dull metal with interest, before flicking two coins towards his travelling companion. "Here; just going to give it to you now rather than later. You can pay me back some other time."

IC: Vuth Tantonia

Vuth grabbed the coins midair. He glanced at them in his hand before stowing them. "Thanks." The distant sound of screeching brakes took his attention. "There's the train." He said with a grin.

Vuth was rather excited to be honest. He had only rode the train once, and loved it. If he could get the same pay working on it for what he normally did, he would. With a small sigh, he patted his pocket. For you, love.

Looking back up at his partner, he grinned. "I'll see you there!" His masked glowed, Vuth squatted, and without a second thought, he was flying through the air towards the train station, leaving a depression in the ground.

Vuth hit the ground just outside the station, nearing the loading grounds. He took a deep breath, and stood up.

A second later, a Po-Matoran wearing a reddish cap kept and starting screaming, "Get! Out! Get! Out! Get! Out!"

Vuth backed away, hands outstretched towards the Matoran. "Sorry, I can't really dictate the landing..."

The Matoran started screaming and pulled off his cap and started hitting with it. Vuth quickly retreated towards the passenger section of the open air station. "Moody little guy." He muttered.

"He probably lost a box of pots meant for the ships. Or me landing, that could be it too." He shrugged off the cap-wearing Matoran. "So, the train?"

It must have freshly arrived from the coast. Matoran coming and going, and a fair share of goods coming off it. I've "lived" outside Po-Koro for years, and the productivity of these beings still amazes me.

Vuth followed Stronin into the train, depositing the metal in the same fashion. "When," Vuth stopped, looked for an open booth and sat down, "we get to the docks, do you have a boat? Or are we going to have to pay for passage?"

It was an oddity for citizens of Po-Koro to operate boats, but he wondered about Toa of Iron.

IC: Prei

IC: Akree, Po-Koro

After spending at least a month in the Po-Koro Sentinels, it suddenly dawned on Akree that he barely knew any of his fellow guards. He decided that the best way to rectify this would be to approach the first other Sentinel he saw and say hello.

The first one he spotted was that purple toa who hung around the doughnut shop a lot. Akree walked over as casually as possible and began "Uh... Hi. You're that guy who likes doughnuts, right?"

IC: Savfina

She continued trudging on through the sand and stone, almost unaware of the commotion going on around her as her focus was almost solely on the dial indicating the suit's power level, steadily dropping.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Jokaro

He ceased his rapping on the chamber door, as the being inside, weak and weary on this evening dreary did implore as to what business he would have entreating entrance into Farzan's homely store.

"Sir, truly your forgiveness I implore; I'd entered here yet an hour before,
Yet, had found no single living soul within the store;
And as such I daren't intrude - return later after it became apparent
But thought it perhaps aberrant that you left unlocked the door;

I am an inventor and coworker, solemnly standing beyond your door
Only this, and nothing more."

IC: Arvas

"Po-Koro Hospital. You passed out in the desert and Peho flew you here." Arvas crossed his arms.

IC: Nyhrax

Nyhrax shrugged, glancing out the door.

"Don't do a whole lot myself, mostly just carve small statues to make a living and use my mask to keep an eye out. If I spot trouble, I try to help out." She looked back.

"What about you two? What brings you to Po?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!