BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Jokaro

He ceased his rapping on the chamber door, as the being inside, weak and weary on this evening dreary did implore as to what business he would have entreating entrance into Farzan's homely store.

"Sir, truly your forgiveness I implore; I'd entered here yet an hour before,

Yet, had found no single living soul within the store;

And as such I daren't intrude - return later after it became apparent

But thought it perhaps aberrant that you left unlocked the door;

I am an inventor and coworker, solemnly standing beyond your door

Only this, and nothing more."

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"Now there's a dilemma..." I thought, greet the new co-worker or chase away the burglar?

I hadn't decided on anything when I opened the door. There was something familiar about the guy standing there at my doorstep, but I couldn't place it.

"Say, have we met before? Did I blow up your house?" 

"No, wait, I stole your wallet, didn't I? Can't say I'm sorry about that, kid's gotta make a living you know"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

An amnesiac doesn't get far in life by missing the subtle stuff. So it shouldn't have been surprising that Peho, for all his bumbling, caught the new girl's use of the pronoun "our" when talking about their group.

Not that he had any problem with more friends coming along.

"What's your name, miss?" he asked the hospital worker, smiling.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Onamazu

She caught it and frowned. It was cotton. Any outdoorswoman knew that cotton was a death trap in cold or wet environments, once it got soaked that was it. Clearly this group were not superheroes out to save others, but a naive group of chuckleheads out on a grand supposed adventure.

It was obviously her role to save them from their own inexperience.

...but close to it

IC:

Cocking his head up and to the side, like the Thinker himself, Peho counted down their members:

- x1 chucklehead

- x1 directionally-challenged individual (but we still love him!)

- x1 guitar (super)hero

- x1 mercenary who is not a pack-Rahi

- x1 cool leader-dude

- x1 mech-lady

- x1 Onamazu

"I think we're about seven," the Toa said, then blinked. "No, wait: eight. I forgot the amnesiac."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Arvas

Arvas wandered out of the room, following after.

"Look at us now, the Toa...Hm." He would have said 'Bumbling Morons', or just 'League of Bumbling Morons', but some people in this rag-tag group actually seemed fairly competent.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Po-koro

IC: It was everywhere; the newspapers, the billboards, flitting from person to person by word of mouth. However the news reached a person it was all equally shocking.

Akari Hewkii was stepping down from office.

Rumors as to why this was taking place were flying thick and fast. The official reasons were sparse and left lots of room for interpretation. Some said that Hewkii was tired of leading the koro the one crisis after another. Others said that some of the more active protesters had gotten to him and were making him stand down. Still others cried that he had ordered something terrible done that was now catching up with him.

Whatever the true reason was nobody was sure.

The announcement was shortly followed by another saying that Hewkii would oversee the elections to determine his successor before officially handing over the reins of power. The forces of light could not afford the grey period that normally occurred during transitions of power such as this.

Regardless of grumbles from those upset that Hewkii was not stepping down immediately, everything went smoothly. The combination of a rather small number of candidates and the desire to finish before the Legacy tried anything made for an extremely fast election.

The winner by a respectable margin over her opponent was somewhat of an oddity. An albino Po-Matoran by the name of Renaka. Her dual background in both the Guard and civilian government provided a broad pool of experience from which to draw from. This combined with her personality was enough to convince the majority of voters that she was the right choice.

A choice that Renaka did her best to prove correct with her first order of business. The construction of a internal communication system based off of the recently invented telegraph system.

OOC: And there we have it folks. A new Akiri is in town and Po-koro now has a telephone system in the works.

• Upvote 5

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Po-koro- Next to Elkau

IC: "If you think this place is so out of date why don't you do something about it?"

The voice came from behind the Vortixx where a pure white Matoran stood. A pair of Toa flanking her, their eyes sweeping the street in search of hidden dangers.

TheMatoran stepped forward and offered her hand saying, "Renaka, I'm the new Akiri. If the koro really looks that backward to you I can offer you a chance to get it 'up to date.' Assuming of course that your ideas are actually more advanced than what we have."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Po-koro- Next to Elkau

IC: "If you think this place is so out of date why don't you do something about it?"

The voice came from behind the Vortixx where a pure white Matoran stood. A pair of Toa flanking her, their eyes sweeping the street in search of hidden dangers.

TheMatoran stepped forward and offered her hand saying, "Renaka, I'm the new Akiri. If the koro really looks that backward to you I can offer you a chance to get it 'up to date.' Assuming of course that your ideas are actually more advanced than what we have."

IC: Elkau - Po-Koro

"Well this is probably my only chance of somewhat enjoying my existence, why not, my name is Elkau" 

He said reaching out his hand. 

It's time to move on.

IC: Derius

Derius was not where he usually was today.

Normally, he would either be in Onu-Koro looking at all the fancy things the engineers there made and offering suggestions and help, or in Ta-Koro, hanging around the forgers.

Today he was in Po-Koro. This wasn't bad news to him, the village of stone could sometimes harbor a few interesting things. Derius smiled as he wandered down the streets, the sun-warmed Su-Toa spinning on occasion to look around.

Today something indeed caught his interest.

A Vortixx, a Matoran and what were presumably her guards. The talk they were having mentioned bringing things 'up to date'. That meant new stuff. Technological stuff. The stuff Derius was interested in.

His leg still raised from his energetic, slightly bouncy stride, Derius spun like a spinning top, stopping nearer to the group and planting his foot down.

"Hey there, I heard mention of bringing this place ahead a bit, and that happens to be my field of interest. Mind if I lend a hand, or just see what's happenin? Or, going to?"

OOC: Howdy Elkau and Renaka, mind if I join in?

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Renaka- Po-koro

IC: "Always room for another. I was offering Elkau here a position in our Engineering Department. If you would like I can extend a similar offer to you."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Syvra

Syvra brought a loosely-closed fist infront if his mouth and chuckled

"Well you won't really be losing the poison, since that would imply it was removed. You'll just be receiving an antidote is all. Though this does present an issue should our paths ever meet again, for you likely won't be as susceptible to the same poison in the future."

He may prove useful at some point... I'll have to see what I can do about his current place in life.

He stood up and glanced towards the south, a hand shielding his eyes from the sun

"If we move quickly we should arrive back in Forsi just as Night falls in."

OOC: So sorry for the late reply.

IC: The Phantom

"Let's, then," he said as he stood up.

Edited by Maj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:Derius

With a grin, Derius gave an enthusiastic, but not over the top nod.

"Sure, sounds like fun! Derius is the name." He chuckled.

IC: Elkau - Po-Koro

"I am Elkau, however though I would like to lay down some ground rules, like for example"

He drew out his staff, it had static electricity coming out of it

"Don't touch this" 

It's time to move on.

IC: Jokaro

"Oh, it's you," he realized. "You pointed me in the direction of the Technology Expo a day or two ago."

IC: Farzan (Farzan's Workshop)

"A day or two... I think you've got your timescale mixed up there. The way I remember it, the expo was at least a week ago. Unless of course you're moving through time faster than I am and so less time passes for you between stuff happening. That sounds pretty sweet, actually, I like stuff happening. Is there a secret to it? Fingers crossed and eyes on the prize and all that jazz?"

Silence

"What are you doing here anyway?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ooc: D-did I say tomorrow? *nervous laughter*

Ic: Keyanu

After a long and hardened journey under the blazing sun, Keyanu finally came upon the entrance of the ousted village. A sun-yellowed leaflet stuck to the side of the rocky entrance, about an "Akari" standing down from position or something of the sort. It was hard to read the words, so she put the leaflet back where she had found it. Upon entering, she noticed some more of the natives hard at work on some kind of odd pylon, their bodies the same colour as the sand and rocks around them. She wondered how they could work in such heat, and then continued on into the village.

Ooc: Keyanu open for interaction, at last.

IC: Syvra and Co.

The trio of toa managed to make their back to their mounts, and from there it was a slow and quiet trek back to Forsi. None of them really talked much during the trip, instead just being glad the assault went as well as it did. A night spent in forsi and they were on the road again, practically retracing their prior path as they journeyed back to Onu-koro, stoping once in Po-koro for supplies and to return the mounts. Deciding to not waste time, they travelled to Onu-koro during the night and it did not take them long to arrive back at the entrance to the village.

OOC: Syvra and Co to Onu-wahi

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Motini - Po-Koro

Motini waltzed into the streets of Po-Koro with a cigarette loosely held between her two lips, a bottle of liquor held loosely between her fingers, and loosely between her ears, no sign of a life-plan.

With a sigh, Mot picked her smoke out of her mouth, and flicked it onto the ground, taking a moment to stop and crush the butt with her heel. She reached over to the collar of her cloak and pulled it tighter over her face. If being broke was a personal peeve, then getting dirty was a personal torture. While others saw a "perfectly safe" and "normal" world, Mot could see the sickness that plagued every man, woman, and other, slowly eating away the world. Mot knew the secret few dared to even whisper.

Germs were everywhere. And they were killing everybody.

She took a moment to consider all the gross touching everybody would be doing in Po-Koro's ever popular bazaar, and nearly gagged. Unfortunately, Motini had to make her way into the wretched wedding party of sweat, saliva, and germ ridden money. So many hands. So many chances for a single coin to become riddled with sickly diseases.

Motini needed a new pair of boots, and the best place to find them was in the germ jamboree that was Po-Koro's market. There weren't much better places on Mata-Nui to find footwear as practical, long-lasting, and lightweight as a cursed desert village. The biggest question however, was if she had enough money with her. With a glance down at the hole in her old pair's left boot, Mot considered for the briefest of moments to count her widgets.

She remembered the bazaar and shoved it aside. She hadn't had a change to sanitize her money (and then her own hands after). Of course the toa had enough. It wasn't like she'd been spending the stuff carelessly on booze and other expensive things.

Motini looked at the alcohol in her hand.

She shoved the bottle into a pocket awkwardly and began ruffling through her pockets.

OOC:

Motini, the ever magnetic vagabond, open for interaction!

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Oceanna

They were finally out of the hospital, Oceanna put the blindfold back over her eyes, the sun was still way too bright for her tastes. Though it was pretty. 

With her guitar in her arms, she played the strings, making sure it was still in tune. "Anyone have a request? Something fast, something slow? Something melancholy?" 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar