BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Banar

Banar was surprised by the Skakdi's strength, though he noticed that it hurt his hand in the process.

His eyes were locked firmly on his spear; he had to get it back.  He started to make his way slowly towards his spear, in fear of the Skakdi charging at him.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC:

The skakdi slowly walked towards the toa. He seemed exhausted but he wasn't going to surrender easily.

Banar's spear suddenly levitated and moved to the toa's side. The axe also floated and hit thea skakdi in the back of his head.

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

IC:

Dorian was looking out the window, singularly and uncharacteristically silent, while his thumb ran along the chamber of his revolver.

"Huh? Yeah. Real firecracker." 

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Banar was knocked down to the ground, and it was only because of his spear that he was able to get up.  He had taken quite the beating.

He began backing towards the walls near the entrance of the cave, which was still shrouded in dust.

Well, I put up quite a fight, but I'm guessing this is-

No!  You can keep going!

Alright...

He began to get back on his feet, his spear in his hands as he lunged toward the Skakdi.

BZPRPG Profiles

Banar felt a wave of shock over him when the spear penetrated the Skakdi's stomach.  He thought he had killed the Skakdi.

He removed the spear from the Skakdi's stomach and pushed him towards the ground, albeit gently.

I killed him.  By Mata Nui's sake I've killed him, Banar thought.  At least, from what he thought.  There was no disqualifying the Skakdi being alive, but the wound in his stomach was possibly fatal.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

"Wha-?  Who is that?" Banar asked.  The voice surprised him, but it also sort of put him at ease.  After all, if the Skakdi didn't die, that wouldn't make Banar a murderer either.  Still, though, Banar was on guard, though a bit fatigued by having to fight three Skakdi.

BZPRPG Profiles

"Indeed I am.  And you're the Toa that Gerox found on the shores of Po-Wahi!" Banar said to Johk.

I completely forgot about that Toa!  And he said he was a Toa of- Ohhhh.  That explains the floating tools!

OOC: Last post for night

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Do I still have my crossbow? I didn't leave that on the boat or something, didn't I?

oh man I'll be so pi--

No, here it is. Good. 

You ever look at a weapon or a piece of technology and just sort of analyze the workings of it? How so many things can come together to accomplish a simple objective?

It's kind of neat. Do it if you ever find yourself a gun. It never hurts you to have an appreciation for how well-crafted a tool is.

• Upvote 4

helo frens

IC: Skyra

As she poked my stomach I instinctively tried to cover that, only to open up my sides again, it was a losing battle. 

"W-What are the conditions if I do?" I managed to squeak out. I couldn't just admit defeat without knowing the terms after all.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC, Whira:

Whira let out a high-pitched squeal unbecoming of a mercenary.

She tried shifting away from Skyra, except the seat ended, and Whira would fall off if she moved any more.

Although tempted to cover up her sides, a giggling Whira sent a poke to Skyra's stomach to try to force her back to her side.