BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Kaama from Le-Koro (finally!)

IC: Kaama

The young Matoran took a seat in the bar. His eyes skimmed the area frantically, as if trying to find something. When it seemed he was satisfied, he leaned back a bit in his chair. It seems he was early.

His contact should have been here by now, though. In fact, it was Kaama who was late - by a few days, actually. Wherever his contact was, the Bo-Matoran hoped he was safe - no contact meant no planning. No planning meant no final move. No final move meant...

Kaama refused to consider it. His contact - his Master - would succeed. It was inconceivable to think he wouldn't.

Ordering a cheap drink, Kaama looked out the window impatiently, hoping the next being to appear would be his contact.

OOC: Waiting for interaction from ghidora131 - will accept other outside interaction.

OOC: Interaction on the house!

IC Daltrahk

Sorry for the... Oh wait wasn't dat... Huh?

Daltrahk woke up. How did he go to sleep, outside a bar of all places? he wasn't tired(anymore), and he didn't drink... "Well, i'll see what's happening inside."

Barging in, he took a seat and turned to the first person next to him. "What's mappening?" he said In a jovial tone.

OOC: That's you, Jakura.

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk sighed sadly. How come he could never meet anybody that liked him? he sat and thought for a second, then aimed his grappler at an empty cup across the room. The energy shot out of his grappler and latched around the cup carefully, then shot it back towards Daltrahk at breakneck speed. He caught it and set it down.

IC: (NPC)

The nurse hurried out of the hospital. He had talked with several of the doctors; the Ba-Toa's condition had never been seen before, but was suspicious either way. The actions of the companion that had dragged him in, the De-Toa, hadn't helped. The Ba-Toa hadn't done anything wrong, technically, and they were obligated to treat his grievous injuries, but something had to be done. The Guard couldn't do much without exacerbating the situation. The nurse had been sent to fetch Po-Koro's protector, and he had drawn the shortest straw.

He hurried to Stannis's hut.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Banar

"Oh jeez, a Turaga and two Skakdi?  Man, that's asking quite a lot out of me." Banar said.

Well, at least I didn't kill anyone.  That Skakdi's still on the loose, though...

Banar picked up Gerox and one of the Skakdi, letting out a large breath of exhaustion in the process.  "Oh sweet Mata Nui this hurts..." Banar mumbled to himself.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nekka  Banar  Moku  Savok

IC: Ryza and Kelz - Forsi.

Kelz carried the jar up to the deck and tipped its contents overboard. The strange tree-eating beetles he'd taken from Le-Wahi had died of suffocation or starvation, he wasn't sure which. They were of no use to him now. 

"What are you doing?" Ryza's voice took him by surprise. As always, he hadn't heard her approach. Behind her was a group of burly skakdi, armed with hammers, nails and wooden planks. 

"Ah, you finally brought some carpenters," he noted. "Good. Get them to work." With that, he turned around and headed back down to his cabin.

"You heard the man," she snapped at the hired help, "start fixing our bloody ship!" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Oh yeah, I do.  I don't know if I can use them all the way to Po-Koro, though.  That fight took a lot out of me..." Banar said.

He set down the bodies (letting out a deep sigh of relief in the process) and levitated them with his powers of Gravity.  "You ready?"

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

"I'll try and remember that; thank you."  Banar said to Johk.  True, the blade of Banar's spear was sharp enough to slash, but spears are primarily stabbing weapons, something that Banar was quite unaware of.  Typical newbie mistakes.

"Oh, and Po-Koro is this way!" Banar said as he pointed west and began to walk.

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Dessa (Forsi)

Before heading to the elevator leading down to the docks, the young Vortixx needed to satisfy her growling stomach. In anticipation of the journey ahead, she had made sure she had everything she needed loaded up into her backpack.

But she forgot to pack her stomach with breakfast.

It was getting quite late, so it might not technically still be 'breakfast,' but she needed her first meal of the day.

Heading to a location she knew was still in the familiar port town, she trundled up to the Roasted Ruki.

OOC: Open for interaction.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Gatanka

The Lesterin patiently waited for some apples.

IC: Mar (Iron Mahi)

"Well, looks like things finally got quieter, I'll try and catch some shut-eye again before we arrive."

I nodded to Dorian and returned to my seat, eventually drifting into an undoubtedly short but hopefully uninterrupted sleep.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk gazed out the window casually. That person he just met seemed to be in a bit of a hurry to meet someone, and that was mysterioius. Trying to pull Daltrahk out of a mystery is like licking flypaper and trying to get it off. Daltrahk sat very tense, tapping his fingers vigorously(and rather loudly).

As Gerox woke up, Banar became astonished, thinking that one of the Skakdi may have regained consciousness.  He decided to gently set down the Turaga so as to not scare him, though he felt it may have been too late at that point.  After all, would you want to wake up only to see yourself floating with no control of where you're going?!

Nah, I don't think so.  But we're getting a bit off-topic here, so let's continue with Banar, Gerox and Johk, shall we?

OOC: That's your cue ToaTatonio!

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Halyx:

"Okay, Lumira. You and me will take the Spirit from here to Le-Wahi. Seneaux, Guvla, Visalk, you guys head to Po-Koro. See if any more Toa are willing to join our cause. Got it? Great. Let's go."

OOC:

Hiram, Grimlock, whenever you want, head to Po-Koro, if you're still around. Emissary, does Le-Wahi have a port town?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: Ryza and Kelz - Forsi Docks.

"How go the repairs?" Kelz asked, emerging out onto the deck once more. 

"Shouldn't be too much longer," Ryza replied, "at least, I hope not. The local fisherman look like they're getting ready to go spear Tucker."

Kelz stood there for a few moments. "Tucker? Are you telling me that bloody shark is still following us around?" 

"Of course he is," Ryza laughed, "he knows this is where the food is." She smiled wryly; the Takea had tried to eat Kelz on more than one occasion. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zelvin (Iron Mahi, Po-Koro)

"We're here" Zelvin announced as she watched the familiar sandstone buildings of Po-Koro, interspersed with a few newer ones, pull into a stop in Po-Koro.

She gently nudged both Rhea and Mar awake. "Rise and shine, it's time to get some work done"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Skyra

My eyes blinked open as I felt something tap my seat. "Hmmm...." I rubbed my eyes before looking out the window, it seemed we had arrived. 

I slowly stood up, stretching a bit as I did. I yawned, naps were always difficult to wake up from. "Alright...let's go."

It had been a long while since I'd been to Po-koro. Last time I had been a dude and chasing villains with Merror. I had changed quite a bit since then, and I suspected the koro had also changed.

I wonder if I'll run into Naona and the others.. There was a chance of running into my older friends, explaining to them why I was with Dorian would be difficult if I did. I decided it wasn't worth even worrying about. 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mar and Zelvin (Po-Koro)

"Here, boy" I called to Karv, the Kavinika falling into step beside me as we got off the train. Still blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I started looking around, getting a sense of the environment. It'd been a while since I'd last been in Po-Koro. It still seemed as dry, hot and moderately noisy as last time.

The Antithesis of my home, essentially. The sooner we got moving the better.

"Well then" Zelvin said as she made sure she had all her supplies and equipment (and allies) where she wanted it.

"Our next course of action, Shaddix?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Don't worry Gerox, you're with us.  And by us I mean me, Banar and the Toa we found on the beach, Johk.  You fainted when the cave collapsed.  Had Johk been dead you'd have been stuck there forever, so you oughtta thank him." Banar explained to Gerox.

"We're on our way back to Po-Koro.  And, uh, we have some guests." Banar pointed to the unconscious Skakdi floating in the air.

OOC: No problemo

BZPRPG Profiles

"Well, not too far.  After all, we just left a few minutes ago." Banar told Gerox.

Banar lost his balance for a second, though he felt pain when he regained it, which reminded him of his quarrel with the Skakdi a few minutes earlier and the subsequent beating he received.

"Hey, Gerox, if you're okay, can you heal me?  I got really beaten up in that fight and I could use a bit of healing."

Edited by Moku

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Kubrick

The Toa wrenched the stick from Avier's grasp with his elemental control of Iron and dematerialised it.

"Do make sure all your stuff is with you."

Kubrick squinted as he looked up into the sky. Out here, outside the train, the sun scorched everything under it, and the party of adventurers were not exempt from the burning glares if the sun.

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk paced the streets. He suddenly had an idea. Taking out pieces of paper from his pocket, he scribbled down the same thing he did to Kaama, and put them on any wall he could find. Evenly spaced, of course.

By the time he was done every building in his vicinity had a paper on it.