BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Minjao (Some Shady Bar?)

"Seems like a reasonable profit." a voice spoke out, though it didn't belong to Jettix or anyone else seated in the back room. It belonged to a tall, gangly Toa leaning on the wall, his brilliant green eyes and heartlight glowing brightly from the dark corner he stood in. No one knew just how long he'd been standing there, and it was odd how no one had spotted him sneaking in.

He smiled and approached the table, hands held out to show he was friendly, unarmed.

"Sorry, I have a habit of eavesdropping." he apologized, dragging a chair behind him. He took a seat and rested his arms on the chair's back, casually leaning forward before his index tapped the edge of his mask twice.

"Volitak makes it hard not to, am I right?" he joked, seemingly oblivious to the group's thinning patience. "You wouldn't believe how much I can get away with using this thing. I mean, you guys didn't even see me follow you in. Got a good giggle out of me, but you," he pointed at Jettix. "You made me lose it. The way you snapped, going all commander-in-chief on us, rah rah I'll melt your face off? Hilarious. Or is it commander and chief? Whatever, what I'm trying to say is you know how to get people laughing. I like that."

"Oh by the way, name's Minjao. Call me Jao though, or else I'll MELT YOUR FACE OFF! Am I right?"

If there was any end to his rambling, it wasn't in sight. His point, however, was obvious.

He wanted in on this 'withdrawal'. 

"Am I right, fellas?"

OOC: Hello Jettix and co.

IC: Jettix

Internally, he went through a range of emotions, ranging from embarrassment to anger, opening his mouth to make some sort of comment as the cogs in his head churned.

Instead, he held his tongue and just smiled, letting out a breath through his nose and screwing his eyes up as he scrutinized the wiseguy.

"If you can steal as well as you taunt, I think we'll make it in and back out just fine."

Then he heard the snore and his expression flattened and the cogs stopped on irritation.

"He on the other hand," he gestured to the sleeping Skakdi behind him with a thumb, "is of little to no use."

And then the Ba-Toa piped up and expressed her reservations, that she was having second thoughts, as she was an assassin, not really a thief, and so opted out et cetera et cetera.

More irritation. He rubbed his temples.

"Normally I'd complain about being up one but down two, but really, we're up one and down one point five. Unless anyone else comes charging through those doors..."

• Upvote 1

IC: Foreman Darx (NPC)

"'S my job, well, part of it anyway" Darx replied as he gestured for the small Le-Matoran to follow him.

The walk took them out of the main cave Onu-Koro was located in and through another tunnel marked with warning signs and lamps, this was one of the many entrances to Onu-Koro's mining operations, this on in particular being one of the moderately important ones.

"Name's Darx, Foreman around here. It's my job to oversee any freelancers who wants to lend us their pickaxe for a fee."

Walking around them was not only several Onu-Matoran, but several that were clealry of other colors, Matoran and otherwise. Some of them gave Darx a nod when they passed, others called him by name, Darx just grunted.

"Alright" Darx said as he found his way to a stone desk fashioned into a small crevice in the tunnel wall near the entrance to one of the digs, "I'll need to register you and paperwork, protocol, procedures etc. etc. What's your name?"

IC: Luta, ah sir.

"Luta..." he muttered as he scribbled it down.

"So, do you have your own equipment?" he asked, with some hope. That backpack certainly looked big enough.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"'S my job, well, part of it anyway" Darx replied as he gestured for the small Le-Matoran to follow him.

The walk took them out of the main cave Onu-Koro was located in and through another tunnel marked with warning signs and lamps, this was one of the many entrances to Onu-Koro's mining operations, this on in particular being one of the moderately important ones.

"Name's Darx, Foreman around here. It's my job to oversee any freelancers who wants to lend us their pickaxe for a fee."

Walking around them was not only several Onu-Matoran, but several that were clealry of other colors, Matoran and otherwise. Some of them gave Darx a nod when they passed, others called him by name, Darx just grunted.

"Alright" Darx said as he found his way to a stone desk fashioned into a small crevice in the tunnel wall near the entrance to one of the digs, "I'll need to register you and paperwork, protocol, procedures etc. etc. What's your name?"

IC: Luta, ah sir.

"Luta..." he muttered as he scribbled it down.

"So, do you have your own equipment?" he asked, with some hope. That backpack certainly looked big enough.

IC: Ahh just one spear.

It's time to move on.

IC: I look at Onu-Koro's Akiri. "They are aware. Reordin is in Ta-Koro."

We all should be there. Or here. The front line was everything with Makuta.

We must remember that.

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"Mhmm" Nuparu replied. While he had always appreciated that Sulov let his actions speak for him, sometimes he couldn't help but wonder if the Toa Maru of Earth continuously found himself at a loss for words.

"Onepu," he continued and turned towards the Ussalry Captain, "how do you see the Ussalry's state of readiness at present?"

Darx muttered something that sounded like "clucking bell" as he waved for the Le-Matoran to follow him.

"We've got some surplus equipment for the likes of you, come with me, and do mind the Ussal Crabs"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

We must remember that.

"Mhmm" Nuparu replied. While he had always appreciated that Sulov let his actions speak for him, sometimes he couldn't help but wonder if the Toa Maru of Earth continuously found himself at a loss for words.

"Onepu," he continued and turned towards the

Darx muttered something that sounded like "clucking bell" as he waved for the Le-Matoran to follow him.

"We've got some surplus equipment for the likes of you, come with me, and do mind the Ussal Crabs"

IC: Ok! *Walks*

It's time to move on.

IC: Hammerlock

"Rahkshi were spawned in the Mangaia, and from what I've heard, they're still there and easy enough to find if you go a-lookin' for 'em."

My eyes narrow thoughtfully, just a little.

"Main thing is, I don't want more'n one at a time. And I'll want to stack the deck squarely in my favor long before I ever draw a blade."

"Which means I'll need to learn their habits. Scout the environment. Familiarize myself with their social structures, their hunting methods, their individual territories... Weeks of solo reconnaissance. Not a project for the faint of heart, I imagine... I just hope I've got the skills to pull it off."

OOC: If you don't mind, Masterchirox, stop chainquoting. It looks cluttered and takes up unnecessary space. Just quote the last response

Like this:

IC: Ok! *Walks*

IC: Foreman Darx (NPC)

The picturesque (and not in a good way) Onu-Matoran lead Luta to a small room carved into the side of the wall. Within was a loose collection of pickaxes, spades, mattocks and whatever else a miner might need, including safety gear.

"Grab what you need and I'll go over it" Drax instructed.

"Rahkshi were spawned in the Mangaia, and from what I've heard, they're still there and ###### easy enough to find if you go a-lookin' for 'em."

My eyes narrow thoughtfully, just a little.

"Main thing is, I don't want more'n one at a time. And I'll want to stack the deck squarely in my favor long before I ever draw a blade."

"Which means I'll need to learn their habits. Scout the environment. Familiarize myself with their social structures, their hunting methods, their individual territories... Weeks of solo reconnaissance. Not a project for the faint of heart, I imagine... I just hope I've got the skills to pull it off."

IC: Trava (The Wise Man's Archive)

"Normally I'd make a half-insulting, half-encouraging crack about trusting yourself, but..." she didn't finish, stopping herself as she realized what she was about to say.

"He's a pretty brutal looking guy, he can probably take care of himself"

"So then why are you about to ask to come with him?"

"Because Rahkshi require more than "taking care of oneself", they require 110% from the get-go. It would be like nothing I'd faced before"

"Since when did you hunt for sport?"

"I don't, not yet, I... I need to see them before I decide, and an extra pair of hands will improve both our odds. Besides, there's something about him..."

"And how much would dad have disapproved of this?"

"..."

"Very"

"Handling them alone sure would be a challenge, but are you sure you want to go that route? I could always give you a hand"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The picturesque (and not in a good way) Onu-Matoran lead Luta to a small room carved into the side of the wall. Within was a loose collection of pickaxes, spades, mattocks and whatever else a miner might need, including safety gear.

"Grab what you need and I'll go over it" Drax instructed. 

IC: Umm all of them I guess.

OOC: That good?

It's time to move on.

IC: Korgrax

Korgrax let his hand drop.  "If I was going to hurt you, you'd be screaming already.  Now, since you either don't know where any good bars are or are to scared to tell me, adios."  Korgrax turns and walks down the street away from Oliphko, still looking for a bar.

IC: Jettix

Internally, he went through a range of emotions, ranging from embarrassment to anger, opening his mouth to make some sort of comment as the cogs in his head churned.

Instead, he held his tongue and just smiled, letting out a breath through his nose and screwing his eyes up as he scrutinized the wiseguy.

"If you can steal as well as you taunt, I think we'll make it in and back out just fine."

Then he heard the snore and his expression flattened and the cogs stopped on irritation.

"He on the other hand," he gestured to the sleeping Skakdi behind him with a thumb, "is of little to no use."

And then the Ba-Toa piped up and expressed her reservations, that she was having second thoughts, as she was an assassin, not really a thief, and so opted out et cetera et cetera.

More irritation. He rubbed his temples.

"Normally I'd complain about being up one but down two, but really, we're up one and down one point five. Unless anyone else comes charging through those doors..."

Korgrax finally comes across a particularly shady bar and enters.  He sits down at a table and begins looking around the room, trying to figure out if anyone is hiring.

OOC: I might not be able to get on BZP again until Sunday.  Feel free to ignore this if you'd rather not wait that long.

Edited by Vestak

IC: Gavarm led Rynekk back through the building until they came to a new door adjoining the stables. Waving them both through, Gavarm entered its room: a shrine to machinery. Imposing sets of armor were arranged before the way to the streets. Each suit stood adjacent to magazines of ammunition and tools of adjustment and repair. Gavarm's renewed anticipation led his scan through the maze to what he sought.

"Wiremu!," he called jocosely, approaching the inventor with one hand out for a shake. Gavarm's desire to hug did not outweigh his sensitivity to social needs like avoidance of the awkward. Though his profession was far from mechanics, he had worked with Wiremu--particularly in the case to be conversation--and his innate curiosity, especially his interest in anatomy, gave him a sense of kinship with the other man of science. "How do ya do?"

IC: Wiremu (Workshop)

"With you in a minute" the engineer hurriedly parried as he rushed past Gavarm's outstretched hand, carrying a crate with spare parts. For a while, Gavarm would only be able to hear the hurried tapping of feet against the floor; first here, then there, and then everywhere.

Eventually, Wiremu came back within sight, and gladly shook Gavarm's hand.

"Really sorry about that," Wiremu said, sounding like he had to restrain himself from apoligizing even further.

"I'm doing well, really I am"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Onu-Koro (Shady Bar)

"Looks like we've got another one joining the party, brother," Tenjin said grinning.

"Shut up, knucklehead," Taranis growled as he glanced towards the new arrival.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Oliphko (Onu-Koro)

Because she was looking for an inn, and those were often located in the same buildings as taverns were, she decided to follow Korgrax a short moment after he had left. When the Skakdi entered a bar, she waited outside at the door, her hand on the doorknob. She remained standing there for a while, occasionally letting go of it and walking few steps away from it, just to go back and grab the knob again. She was clearly quite nervous about entering a shady establishment like this, but she didn't want to sleep on the street either.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Gavarm frowned slightly at Wiremu's trouble, but his enthusiasm proved inexorable. "Good ta hear." He gave Wiremu a benevolent clap on the back. "Speakin' of hearin', I heard y'all're done with those suits. Sorry ta not help earlier--ya know how work is, never as planned--but would ya mind showin' me and my friend here," he spoke brightly, indicating Rynekk, "my baby?"

He seems put off, but that was all I had to say. I think.

I wish I had Leah.

No. I don't want anything until I do what I need to do here. I need to maintain my energy and not expend it. Return myself to confidence not by adding more but by passively taking in. Saying is tiring, so sensing is reviving.

I open myself to the world.

I smell pungent grease and metal; see polished, ebon mask against dull room; feel smooth table beneath my finger; taste bland interior of mouth; hear Nuparu's muted u-and-e-modulation, "Onepu, how do you see the Ussalry's state of readiness..." I know the organs called "Korero," "Leah," "Oreius," "Reordin" and "Stannis" in their jostling.

Beneath this lies the truest sense. The Earth, which is supine so it can discern the weight of what sits on it, and is insensate so it can reflect the sensations of others. Soil underfoot. Ceramic tools in my cloak. Dust heaped in corners.
These things are always with me.

I am content.

Edited by The Scottish Play
  • Upvote 2

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: *Starts chipping rock* Boy this sure is harder then I thought, hey there's some rope over there, I wonder what I could do with it?

IC: Foreman Darx (NCP)

"Just take care so you don't hurt yourself. Take your time and know what you're doing. We're having a short break in a few hours" Darx called to Luta before he returned to his own duties.

• Upvote 4

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Trava (The Wise Man's Archive)

[...]

"Handling them alone sure would be a challenge, but are you sure you want to go that route? I could always give you a hand"

Okay now wait just a minute, warrior babe. This isn't funny anymore. I'm not...

...wait

she's serious, by golly

is she?

omg i think she is

I tilt my head slightly, quizzically. I suppose I must look like some sort of great beastly Lava Ape or Kavinika or something, the way I'm watching her face. Y'know, that sort of focused, wary expression they get when they set there on their haunches just a-lookin' and a-thinkin'.

Which is okay, I guess. Heck, it's a bit more romantic than just standing there and staring like a complete fool.

I choose my next words carefully.

"Trava, you must understand... I am not... at all... fit company for a respectable young woman. Are you sure you want to... to make that offer?"

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Rannin

"So."

IC:

Peho quickly looked over at Rannin, the target of his attention changed as easily as his figure was to be spotted in a crowd.

"So!" he repeated brightly.

IC: Gavarm frowned slightly at Wiremu's trouble, but his enthusiasm proved inexorable. "Good ta hear." He gave Wiremu a benevolent clap on the back. "Speakin' of hearin', I heard y'all're done with those suits. Sorry ta not help earlier--ya know how work is, never as planned--but would ya mind showin' me and my friend here," he spoke brightly, indicating Rynekk, "my baby?"

IC:

Rynekk's hands slid into his pockets, his gaze drawn to the suits of armour around him despite himself. Anticipation broiled in his gut as he waited for either Gavarm or this Wiremu to explain themselves.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Trava (Wise Man's Archive)

"Are you sure you want to turn away the chance when it's being handed to you?" Trava replied, smiling slightly less than last time.

"Look, you're the one who got the idea of taking on Rahkshi in my head. I'm not sure if I really would be up for it, but to decide on that, I have to see them with my own eyes, clearly. You're a survivor, aren't you? The way I see it we'd only help each other's odds"

"As for your concern about company... I'm not looking for that today"

It was true. She had, after all, woken up this same morning in another man's bed, going on the prowl again the same day was not a good idea. She realized now she'd probably been sending Hammerlock signals, which she really had no intention of acting on.

At least, not now anyway.

"And you'd have to go looking for a while to find any formal institution around here who'd call me 'respectable'"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: *Ties rope to foot*, *ties rope to rock*, perfect! This rope should help me get down the side of the ledge, *starts hanging off ledge*, *starts chipping at side of ledge*, wait what's that? *Sees purple gleam*, *starts chipping further*, *grabs diamond*, wow, just what I was looking for! *Throws in backpack*, *climbs back up*, best not push my luck any further, guess I won't be needing these anymore, *carelessly throws tools on floor*, *drill gets turned on*, AHH, what do I do with this thing!? *Throws drill off ledge into pit*, phew, *hears rumble*, uh oh... 

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

Luta was suddenly yanked away by the backpack, just in time to avoid a rock from above tumbling down to crush him into a single, formless piece.

When the smoke settled, the shaft that Luta had been working in had been redocorated in an interesting new color called "rockslide dust"

"Count yourself lucky I was nearby, kid" Darx grumbled to the small Le-Matoran he held by the backpack.

"We need a clean-up crew in shaft 5-D" he called as he put Luta down.

"Did you find anything down there, at least?"

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Luta was suddenly yanked away by the backpack, just in time to avoid a rock from above tumbling down to crush him into a single, formless piece.

When the smoke settled, the shaft that Luta had been working in had been redocorated in an interesting new color called "rockslide dust"

"Count yourself lucky I was nearby, kid" Darx grumbled to the small Le-Matoran he held by the backpack.

"We need a clean-up crew in shaft 5-D" he called as he put Luta down.

"Did you find anything down there, at least?"

IC: Well I did find something, you promise not to steal right?

It's time to move on.

"As long as you don't. Anything you find in here is the property of Onu-Koro" Darx replied with a stern look.

"We'll pay you for what you find, of course, you're working hard in here"

IC: Hmm, alright I'm not one for being honest but here ya go, *holds out diamond*, so do you know what the value of that thing is?

It's time to move on.

Oh... okay.

So she was just flirting. Not, y'know, flirting.

And yes, there is a difference, and yes, gents, it is well worth your time to learn it.

Anyhow, I take a quick mental step backwards. Recalculate and recalibrate. Get my thoughts back on the track marked 'Analytic Mastermind Mode'. Which is generally their default status, but hey!

If everyone's gotta have a weakness, then a weakness for attractive women is a heck of a fine one to choose.

I return Trava's smile, and make a deft left-handed military salute. "Point taken, ma'am. I understand, and I want you to know I appreciate your honesty. Makes things a whole lot easier."

My eyes glint.

"If you want to cast your lot with mine in this venture, I've no objection whatever. Any assistance you're willing to provide would be more than welcome, and you'd be entitled to a cool forty percent of the profits in return. Deal?"

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: Hmm, alright I'm not one for being honest but here ya go, *holds out diamond*, so do you know what the value of that thing is?

"No, but we can ask the prospectors to take a look at it" Darx replied.

"Also, going around and telling people that you're not one for being honest: not a good idea"

I return Trava's smile, and make a deft left-handed military salute. "Point taken, ma'am. I understand, and I want you to know I appreciate your honesty. Makes things a whole lot easier."

My eyes glint.

"If you want to cast your lot with mine in this venture, I've no objection whatever. Any assistance you're willing to provide would be more than welcome, and you'd be entitled to a cool forty percent of the profits in return. Deal?"

IC: Trava (Wise Man's Archive)

"Sure thing, I don't want to throw you off your game now, would rob me of the chance to try it later if you got killed as a result"

Snide remarks are a fickle thing

"forty percent is good, as long as I can get a hold of some necessary equipment first"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

We must remember that.

"Onepu," he continued and turned towards the Ussalry Captain, "how do you see the Ussalry's state of readiness at present?"

IC: Onepu

Finally, time for a bit of good news, if only a small one. He allowed himself a small half smile. "We've been coiled like a spring since we had the threat of a Piraka attack, and have been ready to snap since we took that Rahkshi in for a while. I daresay we're the most prepared we've been since the Makuta's downfall. Not to mention at full strength, since several of our divisions returned from missions in other wahi."

Yes, as far as military was concerned, Onu-Koro was prepared for just about anything.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Apologies for the wait.  Additionally, Norik has given me permission to play Dervish until he returns.

IC: Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (Wise Man’s Archive)

“Window shopping always has a way of emptying my pockets,” Ishi remarked wryly as he reached for the door.  Then, with mounting embarrassment, when his palms couldn’t turn the knob, he looked back as his newfound companion and grinned sheepishly.  As capable as the informant was, doors still posed an insurmountable problem.

“Care to lend a hand?  I seem to have misplaced mine.”

IC: Arabeth “Dervish”, Onu-Koro (Ferron’s Forge)

She found the roads slick with squishy mud.  It stunk, and clung to her feet as he struck off through the village of earth.  Arabeth passed the small doorways to underground mansions, their entrances plain and drab and carved from limestone with circular moon-doors, and the hovels of the workers’ district on her way to Ferron’s Forge.  Why Ferron chose to place his business as far from the main bazaar as possible was a mystery to the small berserker.

As she walked, Arabeth couldn’t help shake the feeling she was being watched.  Her gaze flickered to the shadows between light-stone lanterns, seeking an escapement for the mounting tension, but finding nothing more than scurrying ussals and busy matoran.  I’m being paranoid.

A metal bell announced her arrival, as did the tracked mud on the front step.  Its peal was mellow and golden, liked the melted butter on her morning biscuit at the Golden Pickaxe.

“Forgemaster, you in?”

OOC: I'm back!

IC: Korgrax

Korgrax continues to survey the interior of the tavern.  He notices one group in particular, a pair, no, more like one and a half skakdi were looking at him. Before he can go over there to see if they've got a job he sees Oliphko walk in.  She looked scared out of her mind, as if Karzanhi was glowering down at her.  Korgrax thought for a moment.  She almost passed out just from looking at me.  What could possibly drive her to come into a place like this.  She could be looking for a room, but that doesn't seem likely.  She'd be dead by morning, if not me than someone else will kill her.  Could she be faking?  Maybe she's a spy for the guard, trying to find criminals and makuta's followers.  She doesn't seem like a warrior, but then, none of the good ones ever do.  Better wait to talk to those skakdi.  I don't want to have the whole guard on me.  Figure out what she wants.  Then act.  Might just be looking for a room.  Hope so.  Either way she'll probably die.

IC (As Faraki): *There's no guards on the outside... Seems a little bit odd.* The gunmetal armored skakdi walked towards the entrance. He heard a matoran speak to him as he was blocked by two staffs. *Right. They're Onu-Matoran, they dislike bright lights and reside in the darkness. I'll just be polite to them, there's no point in causing trouble here...* Faraki politely introduced himself and stated he was visiting the village for a vacation.

IC (As two Onu-Koro Guards): "State your name and business, skakdi." Demanded a purple kanohi wearing matoran as he narrowed his eyes. "There's no point letting him in, you know how all skakdi behave." Said a second guard with a black Hau. "Things might be different this time, he's actually polite." Replied the purple guard. After listening to Faraki speak, the Hau wearing matoran spoke. "Alright, access has been granted, but if you cause any trouble, you will be forbidden to visit Onu-Wahi, understood?"

IC (As Faraki): "Of course, sir." The skakdi replied with a smile as he was allowed to enter the tunnel leading to Onu-Koro. As he walked through the darkness, listening to the sound of his footsteps echoing with each rock being crushed underneath his feet. After a few minutes, the black spined creature managed to get into Onu-Koro. *It's rather bright for a village populated by nocturnal matoran.* the gunmetal armored had no interest in the marketplace and wanted to find the shadier places. Eventually, he reached a bar in a back alley.

*Let's see what kind of unscrupulous company hangs around here. Maybe it's more skakdi and vortixxes or maybe even some toa and matoran!* The bar was loud and some of the members were getting rowdy, but Faraki was happy, it reminded him of Xa-Koro. The skakdi walked to the back of the bar and found a closed door. He pressed an ear against the door, trying to listen for anything interesting. Since Faraki was in an incredibly loud place and the sound was muffled, it was difficult to eavesdrop, but he could make out the words "heist" and "bank".

*A heist? Cool... I should try and join in.* the black skakdi knocked loudly on the door to try and make himself heard to whatever was on the other side of the door. "Hello? My name is Faraki. I heard about a heist on a bank and I would like to join in!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Edited by Liuth
  • Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.