BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tjuran

"I... see. So, I must contact this Ferron, then. As for my other question: are you in need of help? As said, I am in need of some widgets." Tjuran then took his "The Mata Nui Daily" and one of the ice shards out of his satchel, starting to carve something on the tablet.

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"Excellent, maintan that state as best you can, Captain," Nuparu replied simply to Onepu, before addressing the whole group again.

"I think we should consider pursuing some sort of operation by proxy now at first. If we could find some mercenaries or n'er-do-wells who could make it inside the Koro, and report back with some in-depth reconaissance, we would have more information to work with"

IC: Akiri Kongu - Onu-Koro - Nuparu's Office

"Proxy is wise," Kongu said, "Safer too. So long as such employees can not be traced to anybody other than themselves. At a moments notice we could cause the lives of every hostage to end."

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Oceanna Gallywix

Oceanna's head bobbed as she tuned her guitar, playing different strings as she tested each one. She had to make sure she was ready to rock some Rahkshi. 

"Yes, we need a secret base for our planning, totally awesome idea!" 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Tarkahn:

I finally made my way to Akiri Nuparu's hit, rapping smartly on the door.

"Nuparu! I've business to discuss!"

OOC: Geardirector, you have a visitor!

IC: Ussalryman (NPC)

"The Akiri is in an important meeting at the moment," the guard dismissed Tarkahn, "however, his staff can accomodate you for the time being, if you deem that acceptable"

OOC: Word of advice, it'll probably be faster  :P

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tarkahn:

I look at the Ussalry matoran with contempt.

"I feel the Akiri would prefer to see me in person. I'm one of the only people able to come and go as I please in Ko-Koro right now who isn't a religious fanatic."

I grinned smugly.

"I imagine information like that would be very valuable."

IC: Ussalryman (NPC)

"Very well, I will inform the Akiri"

"Word of advice, though," he added, "the Akiri has already had to deal with one wisecracker who thinks he's hot stuff today, his patience might wear thin by being subjected to another one"

The guard entered with the remark hanging in the air.

Edited by Geardirector
  • Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Foreman Darx (NPC)

Darx brought Luta to another office, where he caught the attention of a teller hard at work.

"We've got something for you, here" he said

IC: Oohh let me see!

IC: So how much have I got, the suspense is killing me *falls on floor* *coughs* I'm ok! 

It's time to move on.

"I... see. So, I must contact this Ferron, then. As for my other question: are you in need of help? As said, I am in need of some widgets." Tjuran then took his "The Mata Nui Daily" and one of the ice shards out of his satchel, starting to carve something on the tablet.

IC: Priicu

"Ah, Ferron is a blacksmith and holds no political power," the Ko-Matoran hastily corrected. "He's simply the first Turaga that came to mind. As for your offer, I would welcome another Ko-Koro refugee's help. What are your skills?"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (Wise Man's Archive)

Ishi let his feet wander in the direction of a budding conversation at the counter, even as his eyes slowly drifted from his new acquaintance to other, potentially interesting, options.  He hadn't left the conversation, not yet; instead, the informant found his blabbermouth hard to keep down.

"Ferron, oh you mean the forgemaster.  Yeah, just like Priicu said: go toward the residential district, make a left, and then keep going all the way.  When you hit a cavern wall you're probably on the right track."  Ishi smiled as his elbows rested on the counter, chin propped up with his palms.  Nothing like an awkward introduction, something of which the entire island seemed in overwhelming supply.  He blinked.  Then, after taking in the black ruru and ko-matoran physique, piped up with another question to add to his never-ending tally of busybody remarks.

"Priicu, I thought you ran the Ko-Koro branch.  How are you doing?"

Change is hard when I'm not injected with it.

"A blacksmith, I see. I seem to be in luck." Tjuran finished the carving, put the shard and tablet into his satchel, looked at his shield and said: "I am in need of some repairing. But I m seeking for a leader with great political influence. They might find my information very important. As to what my skills are?" Tjuran took a short pause and continued: "A jack of all trades. Just tell me what what you need. My height, strength and mask power may provide to be helpful."

"Ah yes, time. What a grand illusion it is to us humans. But *I* know what the true nature of time is. Do you wish to seek knowledge, or remain blind? Decide, my friend, I have all the answers you need."

IC: Priicu

The older Ko-Matoran started a little when the Matoran with mismatched eyes recognized him. He'd hardly made much of a splash in Ko-Koro, nothing more than a small bookstore, in a city in which knowledge was prevalent. Once upon a time. "Oh, well... I am doing well enough." He straightened up and dusted his work clothes with the best air of importance he could muster. "As well as could be expected for one who lost his home so recently. Thank you." He turned back to Tjuran. "Well, there's always more work to be done. Your height will certainly be most appreciated for reaching the tall shelves. Might I inquire what your mask power is?"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"The Great Mask of X- Ray Vision, Akaku. I have a very good control over it, so I can find almost anything."

IC: Foreman Darx (NPC)

"You should probably have held off on falling to the floor before you heard the number," Darx said curtly, "Fifty thousan widgets"

IC: Thank you! *kisses feet*, *gets up* I got really carried away there didn't I... 

IC: Yeah before this gets more awkward I'm gonna go to Po-Koro, oh and you guys might wanna start mining down the sides of cliffs more often because I imagine there's a whole lot more diamond where that came from! 

OOC: Luta is going to Po-Wahi.

It's time to move on.

"I will deliver this note to the Turaga and get my shield fixed, I will be back in a moment." Tjuran made his way to Ferron's forge.

IC: Oceanna Gallywix

Oceanna's head bobbed as she tuned her guitar, playing different strings as she tested each one. She had to make sure she was ready to rock some Rahkshi. 

"Yes, we need a secret base for our planning, totally awesome idea!" 

IC: Peho - Onu-Koro

"Like ... uh ... what kinds of things are secret bases?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jettix

"Alright, let's go," he said, turning to Faraki and pointing to the hallway.

"There should be a door in the hallway leading to the front section of the building. I don't imagine they'll be too happy about you going through that way, so you'll have to go out the way you came in, through the back. I'll make some arrangements and go out through the front. Do you remember the directions to the second meeting place?"

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Savfina

"Well, I'm not sure if the mech here will be able to enter your 'underground river,' and it's not exactly... inconspicuous... hmm..."

She had a few thoughts that intrigued her.

"This machine is designed for heavy lifting, I believe - might we be able to find somewhere on the island to set up base and use the Exo-Matoran's strength and, um, hauling capacity, to... build a structure of some kind?"

She frowned a little bit, thinking that might sound stupid to these young folk.

"Just throwing some ideas out there. You know, options."

IC (As Faraki): "Don't worry, I know the route to the second meeting place, just go to an abandoned tunnel in the Onu-Ta-Le-Koro subtransect north from here and watch the right wall for the second cave branching off. Next, you're supposed to follow the tunnel and turn left at the first chance. Let's meet again." Said the black skakdi as he retraced his steps and left through the back door. *I can't wait to see the heist in action, I'm gonna be rich after this!" The gunmetal armored skakdi thought to himself with a smile as he made his way towards the meeting point.

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Tjuran (Ferron's Forge)

Tjuran had a small tour in Onu-Koro before going to the forge. Now he managed to find the forge, trying to find the owner. "Ferron", Tjuran called. "I have important business with you."

OOC: waiting for a reply, Geardirector  :) 

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels (Heist Meeting Spot #2)

Taranis and Tenjin were the next participants to arrive, eventually leaning themselves up against a wall as they waited for the others to eventually show up.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.