BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Tarkahn:

I finally reached my old workshop. Unlike my Store in Ko-Koro, this was not prime real estate. Tucked away behind much larger and flashier stores, my old home was..... meager in comparison.

I unlocked the door, opened the creaky hinges, and stepped into the dimly lit and dusty workshop.

"I'm home," I all but mouthed into the silence.

I sighed, stepping inside and hanging my pack on a coat stand. The floor was dusty, and it absorbed most of the noise from my footsteps as I uncovered the lightstones throughout the store. Despite all my complaining, my shop had a certain.... friendliness to it. I'd opened it many years ago, when I was younger, more optimistic.

Less concerned about money and more concerned about people.

I shook my head, and went to make some coffee, pulling the cover off of the open sign in the window, the lightstone encrusted 

:m_o:  :m_p:  :e:  :n:  glowing for all to see.

...assuming they managed to find their way over here. 

IC:

Dally shook his head slightly. He hadn't expected Rungui to actually buy him the beer; he'd just hoped to dodge the question altogether. The Vortixx was more stubborn than he looked.

"Jeez, Pink-Eye," he said, a humourless smile on his lips as he sipped his current drink, only glancing at the new glass being slid over the counter to him, "weren't you the one yellin' at me for drinking on the job just a minute ago?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Maybe he shouldn't ever learn to expect the spotlight." The Onu-Matoran said simply, opening the door and stepping into Ussalry HQ without pausing. The receptionist didn't stop him, he spent enough time in the building that there was no doubt he was Ussalry. Nor was there any doubt in the Ussalmatoran's mind about where he was going. 

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Rungui

"Well, you kind of avoided my question, which is just going to make me more curious, you know? You also gave me an in at the same time, so what do you think I'm gonna do?"

With a final sip, Rungui emptied his bottle and pushed it away from him.

"But hey, if you don't want to talk about it, pass the beer and we can forget I ever said anything."

IC: It wasn't often that a colonel followed an Ussalman. But it wasn't often that Gavarm had spoken with Tarnok, and Gavarm was hardly overbearing.

"There's a difference between expectin' an' desirin', ol' sport. Ah think people need be aware o' certain realities, is all."

Edited by Stevens

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:

Dally finished off his first beer, slamming the glass back onto the counter like a judge's gavel.

"I dunno, man," he said, his words not slurring but becoming more casual. "Maybe it's not a bad idea, but...."

The Onu-Matoran glanced meaningfully over at the Turaga and the Toa sitting just over a ways at the counter. Not that Dally wasn't comfortable with sharing his innermost secrets in front of complete strangers, but there are certain things that a man only tells his best and closest friends.

Barring them, then snippy doctors are a close second.

"Here," Dally said, sliding the new bottle over to Rungui as he hopped to the ground. "I'm on patrol, now ain't I? Be bad if it looked like I was drinking on duty. Now, c'mon, Pink-Eye; we can talk and walk ... or walk and talk. It's one or the other, I know that for sure."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

"Walk and talk." Rungui confirmed, snatching the bottle as he got up. Not wanting to carry it while they walked, he tipped its bottom skyward and guzzled his beer down in one go, setting the empty bottle aside once he was done with it.

"Well, lead the way, Private." he said, holding the door open.

IC:

"Thanks, Doc," Dally said, meaning it on both counts, as he walked out the door and into the street. The smell of smoke and earth caught him like an old friend; he'd missed this over in Po-Koro, where fires only burned at night and the earth had been scorched to a harsh grainy desert by the sun. It was good to be home.

You should be home, a woman's voice chastised, gravelly with lightstone dust and machine rust. Back home, with your family.

Dally, glancing up and down the street, drew a throwing knife and tossed it up into the air, catching it perfectly by the hilt. Some of this technique, throwing knives, he'd learned in Ussalry training; but a lot of it he'd learned on the streets. Travelling circus performers, veterans of the rough roads of Mata Nui, wannabe gangsters and street rats; he'd learned from all of them. All sorts ended up at The Dark Rose -- his family's inn -- and he met them all.

Maybe ... not a bad idea to visit, he thought, slipping the knife back into his bandolier. Absently, and without any real reason, he snapped his fingers as he started walking down the street; he glanced back at Rungui and grinned.

"You comin', Pink-Eye?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: From Ta-Wahi.

IC: Lash - Tunnel.

It had taken her a while to find the tunnel - at least, she hoped this was the right one. Digging a lightstone out of her pocket, she and Breathless started down the tunnel , sincerely hoping it didn't lead her into a rahi den, or back into the clutches of the Ussalry. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Syvra and Co. from Po-wahi

IC: Syvra and Co.

It was mid-morning by the time the trio of toa arrived at the village entrance. Thankfully due to Seren's presence within the trio they were not stopped by the Guards at the front gate... afterall within their numbers was the not-infamous serial killer Demos, aka the Phantom... and then you had Syvra, nothing of note there.

They did not dawdle as they made their way to the HQ of the Ussalry, and more specifically to the office of it's leader, Onepu. Again no hassle by the other ussalman since Seren was with them. Odd looks, yeah they got those, but that was it.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Lash - Approaching Niralle's Estate.

It seemed luck was on her side; she stepped out of the tunnel and into an expansive, open cavern which housed a large, sprawling estate. "Nice place," she mused, beginning to make her way around towards what she assumed to be the entrance. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

NPC Guardsmen

The guards outside the gate snapped to attention, obviously frightened by the vortixx and the sight of a rahkshi. All the Sam, the followed protocol, "Halt!" Hey called out, "What business do you have with Lotd Niralle?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

ooc: Phantom isn't infamous. His targets were always people who wouldn't be missed.

IC: The Phantom

The Toa of Sonics whose name was spelled with a 'the' stuck close to the other two members of the party, uncomfortable being out in the open in his home Koro. Clinging to the shadows or safely hidden behind a Mahiki or Huna was where he made his home, and it showed.

One Ussalmatoran did speak up as the group aproached Onepu's office. "The Capain's out at the moment, in an important meeting."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Syvra

"Well we can wait... You have a sitting area, waiting room, lobby? Something along those lines where individuals wait in boredom for their turn to be seen?" He asked of the Ussalman

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"And with respect, Gavarm, that isn't one of them." The Onu-Matoran said, green eyes moving over to regard the Major calmly. "The spotlight doesn't come to most. Attention from command doesn't come to most. Neither expecting nor desiring the spotlight is a behavior befitting of a Ussalmatoran. It is not our duty to be celebrities. It is not our duty to be heroes. If the spotlight comes, it is because we have done our jobs well. The realities that our recruits should be taught are what their duty will entail."

"All too often, I think, we bring them out into the field ill-prepared for what they will find. We teach them to fight. I do not think we teach them what that fight will entail."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lash.

"Here," she held out the letter, "I believe I'm expected." 

"That was sarcasm. Y'know, how the cafeteria serves nutritious slop and vegetables every meal not, uh...fancy stuff? Eggs Benedict equals fancy stuff, not something they'd make at the Ussalry...? I eat nasty porridge for breakfast instead of dining like a king?"

"God, I'd kill for a decent pancake."

IC: Lash.

"Here," she held out the letter, "I believe I'm expected."

NPC guardsmen

The guard took the letter, studying the seal intently. The other guard looked warily at Breathless, sweating without breaking form.

"My apologies ms Lash," the first guard saluted "Master Niralle is expecting you" the guards opened the gates and bowed

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

Rungui looked at Dalrin very, very seriously.

"Yes."

---

IC: Minjao

Jao crouched down in front of Jettix, a blank expression on his face. Cautiously, he jabbed his finger into the unconscious Toa's face. When he didn't react, Jao poked him again. 

Poke

Poke.

pokepokepokepokepokepokepokePOKE! 

Suddenly, he stopped. No more pokes came, only a blank stare that lasted a few seconds before he started flicking Jettix's ears, pulling his cheeks, lifting his eyelids and so on. When he was satisfied, he stopped again, hand reaching for his belt and plucking a Patero capsule from it. He unscrewed its top, revealing more than a handful of glitter, and after dabbing Jettix's face with a bit of his saliva, he started applying the uuuuuh....makeup.

By the time he was finished, Jettix had suffered through a MASSIVE transformation. Once a slick ruffian of white and orange, he was now a 'bearded' pirate that Jao liked to call

Captain Sparkle