BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Onepu

This was turning into quite a gathering. Two Akiri, three Maru, with more possibly on the way. Sulov's reaction took his by surprise. He'd never known the man to be sentimental. This was a side of him he hadn't seen yet. Still, he did wish this meeting would continue, rather than be repeatedly interrupted by more guests.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

"Get used to disappointment," Dally said, grinning, before the sound of the door opening made his eyes go wide as he zoomed back behind his partner-in-law.

"Hey there, Mr. Rungui," Dina said, a charming smile flitting across her face. "If you'll just take a seat -- maybe by the fire? We haven't got no one in today -- we'll have yours and Dally's breakfasts out in no time."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"You suck," Dally said as he poked his head out from behind the Vortixx, pouting heavily. "Hey, sis. Long time, no see."

If his sister seemed surprised at all to see him there, she didn't show it. She crossed her arms over her chest and said coolly, "Hey there, Dal. About time you got back."

"Yeah, well--"

"Fam's been worried sick."

"I know, I know--"

"Could've written."

"Look, I--"

"I gotta get your breakfast," she said, her voice as flat as the pulse of a dead man as she turned and walked back to the kitchen. "Make yourself comfortable."

But it didn't look like Dalrin Stratos was too comfortable.

"So," he said. "Guess you met my sister, huh?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Rungui

"Mhmm." Rungui said, walking towards the hearth. "Seems like the typical family reunion."

He sat down by the fire, the chair comfortable against his backside but not so much for his legs, which jutted out awkwardly about midway up his thigh. Not that he was bothered by this; he had grown used to undersized furniture not long after he washed up on the island.

"So," he began, gazing into the crackling flames. "You gonna tell me what that was all about?"

IC: Sulov read Leah and Korero in the cards, but hearing their footsteps in the Kimi is a crevasse from them, and their impact only comes with the revelation of their presences in the here and now. An oasis appears in his vision of the desert. He gets up, quiet and stately, and strides to the others before giving them a gentle hug.

IC (Korero)

To anyone who had ever seen a bear trying to uproot a sapling tree, the sight of Sulov hugging Korero would have looked oddly familiar.

The lean Maru of Air returned his massive Toa-Brother's embrace along with a pat on the back (which was more like a pat on the side thanks to the sheer breadth of Sulov's torso). Once Sulov had moved on to Leah, Korero nodded his greeting to the others in the room that he knew.

"Akiri, Captain."

His gaze rested a little longer on Kongu than the others, and with a little more warmth in it. Nuparu and Onepu were respected allies, but Kongu was a friend.

"I'm glad to find you all here, though it was only Sulov we sought. I've heard that you're planning to retake Ko-Koro."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels (Heist Meeting Spot #2)

Tenjin spontaneously started snickering at the sight of their leader's new... "makeover."

"Try doing that to me, and I'll cut off your fingers and make you eat them," Taranis growled.

The Vo-Skakdi then began to grumble incoherently in anger.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sulov automatically disengages at the sound of his name, turning to face Korero. He does not know enough etiquette to know if a sit or stand is appropriate, but he accepts that ignorance without loss and assumes his typical upright stance with limbs rigid. He is still. He is too emotional to display anything but aloofness.

"Yes. You have information."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Lash - Niralle's Estate.

"They're nuts," she replied, "I have no idea how they took Ko when they can barely get along with each other."

IC Niralle

"A fair observation" he replied "I will take that into consideration."

He began walking towards the stairs that lead back to the main hall "oh, there is one more thing, how comfortable are you in maintaining security in large crowds?"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

"How about instead of asking incredibly vague and somewhat menacing questions, you give me the specifics?" She suggested, hurrying after him with Breathless in tow. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"That would depend entirely on whether or not you expect trouble, and if so, what sort of trouble." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Oh, sure, completely ignore my question," she grumbled, trailing after him, "am I just going to be dealing with unruly sport's fans, or are you expecting... company?" 

"If you say so..." not for the first time, she wondered what it was she'd gotten herself into. 

IC: Sulov automatically disengages at the sound of his name, turning to face Korero. He does not know enough etiquette to know if a sit or stand is appropriate, but he accepts that ignorance without loss and assumes his typical upright stance with limbs rigid. He is still. He is too emotional to display anything but aloofness.

"Yes. You have information."

IC (Korero)

"That I do, Brother," Korero replied grimly. "That I do. I've been infiltrating the city since the attack, keeping an ear to the ground. My priority has been to find the location of Echelon's hostages, because—"

Here he looked back to the two Akiri in the room.

"—you can't attack until they're safe."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Korero)

"That I do, Brother," Korero replied grimly. "That I do. I've been infiltrating the city since the attack, keeping an ear to the ground. My priority has been to find the location of Echelon's hostages, because—"

Here he looked back to the two Akiri in the room.

"—you can't attack until they're safe."

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"Yes, we're well aware of that major complication, it's what we've been struggling the most with finding a way around, in fact. Did you find out anything about where the hostages are, that you feel comfortable sharing with us?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC (As Kudiha): The Su-Matoran had traveled to Onu-Koro in search of an adventure, but it didn't seem like much was happening. "Well. I suppose I can just relax in this place." Said the matoran as he walked around. After spending a lot of time wandering around, he found a giant mansion. "Woah... Who lives here..." He asked himself as he looked at Niralle's estate.

OOC: Open for interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Jettix

This is not good at all.

Nope.

Why am I even thinking about this.

Gah.

He didn't want to go back empty-handed. He'd look like a fool. He'd already looked like a fool in front of enough people in his life.

If he was wrong in his guess-

Just do it.

He steeled himself and sped right through the walls into the front lobby of the bank.

He looked around.

Four guards.

No Elda.

Oh thank the Great Spirit.

He looked around, taking in what he could see. The guards were spread around the room, some just lounging on the benches, looking bored, a couple just standing against the walls, arms crossed, looking equally bored. Only one guy looked alert. The main part of the lobby was taken up by a couple rows of stanchions that led from an area with tables and benches to the far side of the room where the tellers sat, behind safety bars. There were barred doors on either side of the teller-line that blocked access to the back sections of the bank, locked by the looks of them and only accessible by the guards, who obviously had the keys.

Luckily, in this form, he had no need for keys.

Passing straight through the teller-line and into the hallway behind, the corridor branched off in three directions - a room to the left and to the right, and a room straight in front of him, at the end of the hall.

Restrooms were to the left. Nobody in there. To the right seemed to be the employee breakroom, with four tables, some counters, and an icebox. Curiously, the far wall of the breakroom contained a door, unguarded. It seemed to be the only other entrance to the bank, apart from the front doors.

Strange. If it's not guarded, then it surely is wired to set off an alarm if opened. Seems like a major oversight if it weren't.

Just then, he heard footsteps behind him. Turning, he saw a guard passing through the hall he'd just been in. A pang of fear shot through him for a moment, before he realized that they weren't wearing an Elda.

Where'd this guy come from? What's he doing?

Looking back down at the end of the hall, he spied another guard standing by a spiral staircase, going both up to the top floor and down to... what he assumed was the basement.

Okay, now I definitely know where the Vault is, and where that Elda guard must be. Not going down there just yet.

Returning his attention to the 'wildcard' guard, he followed him back to the lobby area, where he was just haphazardly looking around from behind the teller-line, before walking back down the hall and heading up the stairs.

Huh. Must be a wandering guard. That'll be difficult.

Moving on, he checked out the room with the spiral staircase at the back. The guard at the stairs was standing on some kind of raised square plate embedded in the floor.

Is that a pressure pad? Geez, this place doesn't screw around.

Two other rooms branched off from the stairwell room, blocked by what looked like sturdy security doors.

Phasing through with ease and checking out the rooms revealed them to be stores for safety deposit boxes. Not of any particular interest to him. He was after the vault.

He daren't go to the basement just yet, and he only wanted to memorize the main floor for now, so the top floor was a no-go as well. He took another quick look around the entirety of the main floor, trying to take in as much detail as possible, including the number of guards and their positions.

There was just one other complication he spied before he was about to leave. One of the lobby guards was standing beside a weird, rectangular protrusion in the wall. From a distance, it would have looked no different from the rest of the stone around it, but it was peculiarly raised from the surface.

He couldn't interact with it to see what it was, of course, but it was an oddity to check out for another trip.

He exited the bank and made his way back to the hidden cave where the others were waiting. Surely they were getting impatient-

Oh.

Oh yes, they were.

He re-entered his body with some pretty strong feelings about this crew bubbling up inside him.

"Okay. Who's getting their face melted off?"

• Upvote 1

IC (As Kudiha): The Su-Matoran had traveled to Onu-Koro in search of an adventure, but it didn't seem like much was happening. "Well. I suppose I can just relax in this place." Said the matoran as he walked around. After spending a lot of time wandering around, he found a giant mansion. "Woah... Who lives here..." He asked himself as he looked at Niralle's estate.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Raku - Onu-Koro

He wandered through the tunnels until he saw a matoran, without thinking he walked behind the matoran and bellowed

"Who are and what are you doing here?"

It's time to move on.

IC (As Kudiha): "Stay back!" The matoran cried out in shock as he turned around to see Raku. "Sorry, you just gave me a fright. I just found this place being advertised in flyers and I really want to enter, but it looks like the event has either not begun yet, I missed it entirely or I'm just not allowed to enter yet."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Kudiha): "Stay back!" The matoran cried out in shock as he turned around to see Raku. "Sorry, you just gave me a fright. I just found this place being advertised in flyers and I really want to enter, but it looks like the event has either not begun yet, I missed it entirely or I'm just not allowed to enter yet."

IC: Raku - Onu-koro

"I'm still a little suspicious, I'll keep an eye on you"

It's time to move on.

OOC: teh jam pt 2

IC: 

"We're searching for... someone," Dehkaz started, considering what he was going to tell the mercenary before speaking further.  The mercenary must have known, if not immediately, he would certainly figure it out soon enough.  Roth cut him off with a hand motion.

"Kyhrili-"

"It's Dehkaz, now."

"-you know better than anyone, I'm not in that business anymore."

"That's not what we're asking."  He flicked his gaze to the side, over to Naona.  "It's for an investigation."

"Ha, that's right, you finally went legal.  Po-Koro of all places, and here I was, completely convinced you didn't have anything of the sort in you."

He knew.

Naona held in a frown, her eyes flickering towards Dehkaz' for an instant before returning to an impassive gaze towards Roth. Her companion had alluded to a life that had involved some form of crime when they had first met, but otherwise, he had seemed quite willing to engage with the law. What was there that she didn't know about the other Toa? How much had he changed since he had worked with the retired mercenary before them?

A blink pushed the comment, barbed with more baggage than anyone but the two of them realized, aside.  There wasn't much he could do about it, Roth had his own set of morals, and certainly made others abundantly clear about them. 

"We're  looking for a toa, female, small, young.  Carries herself like a guard, but may have been wearing different armor.  We followed her here, and specifically to you."

"Might've seen someone like that."

"Would have gone by a pseudonym, she might have been looking for information about a bounty you were part of."

"The Koraris.  She asked about the Koraris."  Roth shrugged  "Toa of Plantlife about this tall, fire in her eyes that reminded me of a younger you.  She went by the name Arina."

"Seemed very interested in Tykoh, too, by the way."

Dehkaz flinched. "I know."

"Arina wasn't her name, huh?  Was she-"

"Yes."

"Does she-"

"No."

Roth nearly sat back, before remembering his current position on the chair.  "I guessed as much."

A moment passed.

"What game are you playing at, Dehkaz?"  The lesterin's brow raised, scrutinizing him as if trying to find some hidden threat.

"I was wasting my time before, the Guard is the far better option."

Roth merely shook his head.

"That's not..." The merc's gaze shifted to the side as his comment trail off.  "While you're here, might as well take your stuff, Artakha knows it's been rotting away for long enough."

Dehkaz started, and an actual expression of disbelief spread across his features, the previous cryptic conversation forgotten.  "You still have it?"

"That, and the rest of it.  I made a promise, and you sure as Karz are lucky it wasn't to you, or else I would have gone through with selling it."

"I assumed you did, after what happened the last time."

"Kyhrilik's ghost would've had my head if I did, and your's, come to think of it.  It's in the back room, just mind the other stuff in there.  I'll fill Miss...?"

"Naona."

"Miss Naona here on what I know."

Dehkaz glanced over to his companion, and gave a small nod, before disappearing into dimly lit dwelling.

"You were his former partner," said Naona flatly. There was nothing lying beneath her tone, only mere acknowledgement of the fact. "Dehkaz mentioned that he and you worked together, but not to such an extent."

She shifted her weight from one leg to another, eyes watching Roth's face. She seemed serene and aloof as she studied the mercenary, but her eyes held an intensity to them that could not be so easily ignored.

"Worked with, yes, but I would neither say together or partner," Roth admitted, his relaxed, vaguely interested demeanor in stark contrast to the intense gaze with which Naona stared at him with.  "We knew each other through mutual acquaintances.  You probably noticed, he's not much of the socializing type."

"How'd you manage to get stuck with Senor Serious, anyway?  Never thought he'd reenlist, to be completely honest."

"He and I worked on a mission together," she explained. "Our association grew from there."

It was not the totality of the information, but the Toa of Stone was not going to go into detail on everything that lead up to her partnership with Dehkaz. It was admittedly long and unnecessary.

Roth leaned forward in interest.

"Association?"

"Yes?"

"You and him are...?"

"Trusted colleagues."

"Ah. That makes a heck of a lot more sense."

Naona allowed a light frown to appear on her face. "What else would you have thought of?"

Roth gave a small shake of the head.  "Nothing, nothing at all."

"Why are you after this girl, anyway?  Asking for my sake, I don't want to be listed for helping out a murderer or the like," He paused, "Been there already."

A quiet mote of anger burst inside her heart before it was quickly snuffed, the sudden rush of emotion showing no sign of having ever been present upon the Toa of Stone's still face. The accusation that her protege could be a murderer was an aggravating one, and she had reflexively allowed herself to be enraged for Hari. Still, it had been a seemingly innocent question. Roth was entirely in his rights to worry for his own safety and reputation.

"She is a friend," replied Naona, as if it answered everything in the world.

Why was she chasing after Hari? Because she was Hari, and the young Toa of Plantlife was her sister, protege, friend all wrapped up in one package. That was why she could not let any harm come to pass. That was why the guardswoman was so intent on this search.

"I assure you she hasn't been involved in anything illegal," she added. "She simply ... left us abruptly."

Roth was silent for a time, the lesterin's weary eyes studying the toa of Stone as if he were attempting to spot some indication of emotion behind her impassive mask.  "Good enough for me.  The kid didn't seem like the delinquent type, but she definitely wasn't the merc that she styled herself as."

"She left not too long ago, by the way.  I pointed her in the direction she needed to go, or, well, the best place."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

Dally slid his thumbs into the loops of his belt, slouching as though he could huddle smaller and smaller and vanish.

"Bit of a long story," he said, moving down to a chair next to Rungui, but not sitting down -- instead, he lay one hand on its arm, fingering the upholstery idly. It was threadbare and just a little stained; he remembered when that Ta-Matoran juggler had spilled a glass of Crucible red on it. His dad had nearly gone ballistic, but they'd managed to get most of the wine out of the fabric. At one point, Dally had wandered outside for a breath of fresh air, and Delta had taken the basin, full of water and suds and diluted wine, and dumped it on his head in a fit of fraternal love/hate. Dina had nearly doubled over laughing when she'd seen him, sopping wet as he trundled back inside, and his dad really did go ballistic when he saw him sodden and dripping on the carpet like that.

That had been a good day, all things considered.

"The fam didn't exactly approve of me going into the Ussalry," the Onu-Matoran said, the upper corner of his mouth twitching up. "I joined up right after the Rahkshi Assault ... we weren't exactly doing too hot, and I guess a good son would have stuck around for a little longer. I was just a little too...."

Stupid? Headstrong? Guilty?

"...angry, I guess," he said, and his smile turned hard. "Too angry to think straight."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jettix

He wiped the powder off his face, not exactly as amused as his compatriots. Snatching the paper and pencil, he tried his best to remember the layout of the main floor of the bank, sketching to the best of his ability. Scale wouldn't exactly be correct, but he just wanted the layout for now. He could take measurements later - if he really needed them at all.

Scratching his head as he tried to eke out any other details he might be forgetting, he surveyed the crew in front of him, and took notice of Sade - particularly her... outfit and whip.

Addressing her, he jerked his chin at the (weapon?) in question.

"That just for regular combat, or, uh, bedroom combat as well?"

Edited by Perpendicular
  • Upvote 1

IC:

Tarnok had waited for Gavarm's answer, but the Major didn't have time. Their path had already taken them to Leli's office. After a brief knock on the door the Onu-Matoran stepped in, holding the door for his superior.

"Hello, ma'am."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Mmmm." Rungui hummed, nodding thoughtfully. He twirled his fork diligently, his mind jumping to theories and conclusions. Maybe prodding wasn't the best course of action, but he had never abided by the unspoken rules of conversation. He wasn't about to start now.

"You lost someone, didn't you?"

---

IC: Minjao

Jao looked at the captain suspiciously.

"Don't tell me that turns you on, captain."

IC: Leli

Knock at the door. Leli glanced up from her empty hands, resting against her desk, as she tried to remember what that sound was for.

answer it

The handle turned. Too late. She blinked once, clearing her head. She still wasn't sure why anyone would need her, she had debriefed already, yes? She vaguely recalled asked to not be bothered, they had been happy to oblige.

tarnok

He wasn't alone, the quick shock of memories from their previous conversation dulled itself as he let himself in. Her face was blank as she made her way up from the chair and around the desk. Gavarm. That was his name, she remembered.

"Major," Leli greeted with a brisk nod in Gavarm's direction, she paused momentarily as he offered his hand, before closing the distance between them to return the shake. A single step back brought her focus to Tarnok, to whom she gave a single nod along with a simple, "Ussalmatoran."

Directing her gaze back to Gavarm, Leli tilted her head slightly to the side, before asking, "Is there anything you need, Major? This is unexpected."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Betrii

... Ugh... Where am I... it's Raku... how do I know that? Raku! Hey! Get over here!

OOC: I'm new to this. My character is open to interaction.

IC (As Faraki): "Okay, captain Jettix, could you please explain the plan to us?" The skakdi of magnetism asked in a polite manner. *As much as I hate to do it, I'll have to suck up to him if I don't want my face incinerated. Oh well, I'm getting paid well for this.*

... Ugh... Where am I... it's Raku... how do I know that? Raku! Hey! Get over here!

He raised his hammer

"How do you know me?!"

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.

He raised his hammer

"How do you know me?!"

I reflexively raise my shield. Hey hey! I honestly don't know! Where are we?