BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Betrii

I reflexively raise my shield. Hey hey! I honestly don't know! Where are we?

IC: Raku - Onu-Koro

"Some guys mansion, how did you even get here?"

Ic: Betrii

A mansion? Cool. I have no idea how I got here...

OOC: Yes, this is a bad way to add Betrii to the story, but whatever.

OOC: No problems here.

"What's wrong with you?"

It's time to move on.

IC: Rungui

"Mmmm." Rungui hummed, nodding thoughtfully. He twirled his fork diligently, his mind jumping to theories and conclusions. Maybe prodding wasn't the best course of action, but he had never abided by the unspoken rules of conversation. He wasn't about to start now.

"You lost someone, didn't you?"

IC:

If there was any resentment at Rungui's blatant prodding, it didn't show on Dally's face. It was a face made for passion; joy, rage, anguish, awe. But today, it barely seemed to move, seeming to be made of the very earth that his home town was named for. His mouth bent into something that could have been called a smile if you were feeling generous and had a bottle of whiskey in front of you as empty as the poster boy of the Ussalry felt.

"You're a smart one," he croaked, his throat tight, and just as he wiped his forearm across his face, Dina walked in with two plates of breakfast.

"Was the fireplace always this smoky?" was the next thing he said, but this time, his voice was its usual smooth, rich, warmly arrogant tones. His arm lowered and his smirk was wry, full. He looked like the Dally of old as he flopped into a seat of his own.

"Gone so long you've forgotten?" his sister said, setting dishes of eggs, bacon, toast and coffee down in front of them, her own smile biting. Dally scowled, grabbed his fork and started in on the eggs, focusing all of his attention on them and away from his sister. Dina huffed, shrugged at Rungui helplessly, and walked back into the kitchen with as little pomp as she'd walked out with.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

I reflexively raise my shield. Hey hey! I honestly don't know! Where are we?

"Some guys mansion, how did you even get here?"

Ic: Betrii

A mansion? Cool. I have no idea how I got here...

OOC: Yes, this is a bad way to add Betrii to the story, but whatever.

OOC: No problems here.

"What's wrong with you?"

I can't remember anything from the last three months or so.

Edited by Bonkle

IC: Rungui

Rungui watched Dina trail out of the room, waiting until she was out of sight before he began mowing down his breakfast. A sound of pleasure escaped him when he bit into a strip of bacon, its salty, savoury flavour a perfect compliment to the blandness of the eggs. Even the toast was a godsend, and it astounded him how a simple slice of buttered bread could taste so good.

"Either this is a really average meal and I've been deprived of normal food for too long," he started, taking a sip of his coffee. "Or your family really knows how to cook. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here."

He took another sip, which he followed by shoving more eggs in his face. Though he seemed distracted, he hadn't forgotten how Dally had almost cried right in front of him.

"So were you actually serious when you said I'm smart or was that just sarcasm?"

IC: Jettix

He wiped the powder off his face, not exactly as amused as his compatriots. Snatching the paper and pencil, he tried his best to remember the layout of the main floor of the bank, sketching to the best of his ability. Scale wouldn't exactly be correct, but he just wanted the layout for now. He could take measurements later - if he really needed them at all.

Scratching his head as he tried to eke out any other details he might be forgetting, he surveyed the crew in front of him, and took notice of Sade - particularly her... outfit and whip.

Addressing her, he jerked his chin at the (weapon?) in question.

"That just for regular combat, or, uh, bedroom combat as well?"

IC Sade

She sniffed, a little offended.

"It's not quite as crude as you would imply," she would only deign to share something like that with someone she could grow old and die with. It was more a romantic notion than a physical one. That was her goal, more or less. Adventures like this were more like interludes... Though she thought she might understand what the older Toa was hinting or guessing at. She was the only woman here, and the majority of the bank's staff seemed to be men.

"Of course, that uh, doesn't preclude usage of such assets for our purposes here."

...but close to it

IC: Leli

She seemed to start as Gavarm finished speaking, as if she hadn't been quite present in the conversation up until that point.  She frowned, trying to remember the whereabouts of the Deputy.

"Sorry, I haven't seen him since we debriefed from the Dark Walk," Leli shook her head slightly. "You could try the stables, if he's not there, then he might have gone home for the night...day?"

Still, after living in Onu-Koro for this long, time without being able to glance up at the sun was still a difficult concept for her.

"I'll keep an eye out for him, though, and let him know you were looking for him."

"Is there anything else?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Jettix

"I'm still scoping the place out. Give me time. And stop calling me 'captain'."

He turned to address Sade.

"I'll get straight to the point. There's a guard with an Elda guarding the vault, which means I can't reconnoiter that area of the bank without high risk to our operation."

He mulled over his next couple sentences before saying them.

"I'm asking you to seduce this guard, get whatever you can out of him. Then, the night before the heist, I'll switch bodies with him using my Iden. That way, either I can scope the vault are out manually, or, since in his body, I'll be wearing an Elda, one of you can take my Iden and scout the floor out without risk. Though, I'll have to be pretty cautious to impersonate the guard well. That's why I need you to really know this guy."

He let them mull that over.

"You alright with that?"

IC: Minjao

"Dibs on wearing the Captain's face!"

Minjao's lone chuckle echoed in the cave, though a more serious tone of voice followed. Well, as serious as it could get in his case.

"I meant that, by the way," he continued. "Infiltration's my strong suit; I have an eye for detail and I know how to get around unfamiliar areas without raising any red flags, as you already know. The only difference this time would be that I'll be running around as a ghoooooooooooooost, so my job'll be a bajillion times easier."

It was obvious that last part excited him.

"ALSO," he boomed, pointing a finger each at Sade and the Captain. "Keep in mind that if she agrees to it, she might have to ~touch~ the body you're going to wear. Technically, whatever she does to it, she'll have done to ~you~ so long as you're inside of it."

Jao smiled.

"Ooh la la."

• Upvote 1

IC: Taranis and Tenjin - Tunnels (Heist Meeting Spot #2)

"I assume we'll be holding down the fort, then?" Taranis asked. "Or tunnel, in this instance?"

"Lame," Tenjin snorted, tossing the butt of his cigarette into a nearby wall before proceeding to pull out another one. "Wake me up when it's time to go zap someone."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Betrii:

Whatever. I thought we were friends.

I push past Raku and head for the mansion's door.

"Oh no you don't!"

The anger built in him causing his hammer to blaze with fire and then start chasing after with his hammer in the air. 

OOC: Wow my 1000th post. 

It's time to move on.

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"Yes, we're well aware of that major complication, it's what we've been struggling the most with finding a way around, in fact. Did you find out anything about where the hostages are, that you feel comfortable sharing with us?"

IC (Korero)

"I haven't found them yet, but I'm close," Korero replied. "Close enough that I've decided it's time to get everyone in the loop. We need to be ready to move as soon as we know where they are. I've already encountered others trying to infiltrate the Koro, and my fear is that it's only a matter of time before someone gets themselves caught and the hostages...well, you know what Echelon threatened."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC Betrii:

Whatever. I thought we were friends.

I push past Raku and head for the mansion's door.

"Oh no you don't!"

The anger built in him causing his hammer to blaze with fire and then start chasing after with his hammer in the air. 

OOC: Wow my 1000th post. 

I ready my spear and shield. My tools crackle with electricity as Raku gets nearer.

IC (Korero)

"No, but I know where I might find out where they might be," Korero said with a slight smirk. "As for getting them out, that's part of the reason I'm trying to get the Maru back together: six heads are better than one. I mean, I could try to Jump them all out with the Hiko, but there may be too many of them for that to be feasible. Do you have any ideas? Could the Gukko Force provide extraction if we're quick enough?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Akiri Kongu - Onu-Koro - Nuparu's Office

"Cargo-fliers. If you can keep the criminals and Nightfall away from our hostages, we could move them quickly," he rubbed his chin thoughtfully, "It would be a big risk though."

He looked to Nuparu, "Brother, would Onu-Koro be able to dig underneath the city?"

Edited by Palm

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Akiri Nuparu (Nuparu's Office)

"I've thought about that possibility, and... honestly I don't know if we could" came Nuparu's frank reply.

"Just in case some of you aren't aware; Ko-Koro, just like every other Koro, recieved some new technology from us in exchange for services rendered, much like Le-Koro's chute network for example. What Ko-Koro got was an aural detection system, which let them monitor the drifts through detection of sound. I've got information that strongly suggests that the Nightfall have gotten this system working themselves."

"So to be clear: if we were going to dig our way in, we'd have to do it as quietly as possible, or find some way of removing the aural detection system from the equation that wouldn't look suspicious to them"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Gavarm caught Leli's start, piercing through her words to something else, but made no physical or verbal response other than a sudden intensifying of his eyes. He shook his head. "Ah'd hoped we could have a chat regardin' his status, but Ah suppose we can talk about him later. Y'all could do wid some tahm b'tween friends."

He pivoted to go, smiling. "Thanks fer th' help. Ah'll jes' see if Ah can fahnd him and solve some such problems mahself. Later, ol' sports."

Gavarm walked out.

Edited by Stevens

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I ready my spear and shield. My tools crackle with electricity as Raku gets nearer.

Using the fire that had built up he aimed the hammer low and fired a ball of fire straight for his legs. 

"OK, THAT'S IT!"

I stab Raku at a weak point in his armor. The electricity travels through his body, paralizing him. I bring my shield down over his head, leaving him unconscious.

I swipe his Kanohi, for now. Maybe if he's nicer he'll get it back.

IC: Lash - Niralle's Mansion.

Breathless in tow, the Vortixx started heading towards the front door, and the sounds of shouting that came from beyond it. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Dad's definitely back there," Dally said between mouthfuls of egg. "He does all the cooking. Ma's probably cleaning the rooms upstairs if she's in. With only five--"

"Hey, Dal, remember when you said I'd get into the Engineering Corps when Karz froze over?" 

"...three people on staff, no two people are ever in the same place."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Korero)

"Impossible to say for sure," Korero replied, "but my bet is they're somewhere in or beneath the Citadel. It's the most heavily fortified part of the Koro, and the Nightfall will want to keep their bargaining chip as secure as possible. Once I know exactly where they're keeping them, getting in shouldn't be too hard. It's getting out that will be the problem."

Toku - Onu-Koro

"Ah so this is Onu-Koro, what an interesting place, oh what's this?"

He saw a flyer hung up on the wall

"Ooh a mansion, that's bound to be interesting"

He started following the directions, his footsteps making a large amount of noise as he ran.

I heard more footsteps approaching. One of Raku's friends? Well, if he wants to live, he better not be quite so hostile.

OOC: Hey, my first post in Onu-Koro since the launch of this topic. Now that's what I call being late to a party!

IC (Leah): 

With her arms folded, the Toa of water had stood back and listened to the discussion so far. The situation was dire. And with every day that passed, it gave the occupiers of Ko-Koro time to dig in a little deeper, tighten their grasp on the village and reinforce their stronghold. But then she remembered an encounter she had had in Le-Koro, many moons ago, with a dark Toa who tried to give her the slip in the jungles she had spent most of her life in. Finally, she spoke up.

"The Ko-Wahi refugees might be able to help in securing a safe passage out of the village for the hostages, or even aid in infiltrating the village covertly. As well-guarded as the Koro might be, Echelon's forces are not native to the region, they do not know it as well as those who call it home. They might know paths our enemy's scouts would never find."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (As Kudiha): '"Maybe I'm supposed to just enter." The matoran said to himself as he walked to the door of the mansion and opened it. "Well, this looks like a pretty fun party." Said Kudiha as he smiled and entered the house.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I heard more footsteps approaching. One of Raku's friends? Well, if he wants to live, he better not be quite so hostile.

IC: Toku - Onu-Koro

He walked to the area where the mansion was, he saw a red body on the floor and a green figure.

"*Gasp* What happened here?" 

It's time to move on.

IC: Toku - Onu-Koro

He walked to the area where the mansion was, he saw a red body on the floor and a green figure.

"*Gasp* What happened here?" 

This jerk Raku attacked me because I tried to leave the mansion. Who are you?

This jerk Raku attacked me because I tried to leave the mansion. Who are you?

Toku - Onu-Koro

"Oh not again, I can't begin to tell you how paranoid he gets, I really should accompany him more often, until he learns to contain his rage"

I'm willing to forgive if he can apologize, then we can all continue on together.