BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Veritas

Veritas stood near the markets of the koro, staring without thought at the people who wandered in and out of the stands. He took particular interest in this with no particular reason, just keeping his eyes focused on the commotion in front of him and standing where he was, with no intention to do anything.

He reached into a pocket and grabbed the closest object-a small, ordinary pen, but something he could "play" around with while he had nothing important to do. He slipped the pen through his fingers. He could walk around the markets, perhaps, they were not far in front of him. He twisted the pen cap back and forth. He could go home. He tossed the pen a few feet up and caught it. Or perhaps he could stay and do nothing.

He chose the latter option.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Seria

"I think he should be a Turaga. He's already wise." She whispered to Wokapu. Then as two new comers came she felt a sense of uneasiness around them. Something didn't seem right as they chatted about Ra'lhen's past.

"Let me guess, those two are also Maru. But why talk about Ra'l's past? Won't he be...what's the word...oh I just forgot it." She whispered again to Wokapu.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

[NPC] IC: The secretary's eyes glinted. "It's clear there are two parties here; besides which, this is vaguely disorganized." She tapped a stylus to a tablet, writing yet not moving her brilliant gaze from the motley crew. She gave a light gesture to the corridor beyond her desk. "Onu-Matoran, I'd like you to head down the hall to the farthest door on the right. The others can head to the nearest door on the left, please."

OOC: This is going to be fun.

Edited by Kamina

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Ic:

"I don't know," the Toa of Fire replied with a shrug. As always, he was nothing if not straightforward. "Korero met me in Ta-Koro not five minutes ago, then brought me here." He lowered his voice. "He said that 'something was up,' but he couldn't say more until we were alone."

"Then we will have to see where he takes us," Stannis thought aloud. Something had to be up to require Korero to be collecting the Maru. It could be anything from a Rahi Nui in the Kini-Nui to Reordin holding a birthday bash—either would be dreadful.

Stannis sauntered up to Wokapu and Ra'lhen to give them the bad news: "Unfortunately, something's come up, so I won't be able to go with you to Po-Koro."

Wokapu was perplexed at first then his expression melted into understanding; the protectors of Mata Nui were always busy and some things took priority. Still, he asked, "Then how do you suggest we get to Po-Koro? Should we find another guide?"

"No," Stannis said and glanced quickly to Korero. "As it happens an even faster method has just come up. But first, Ra'lhen, I'd like to finally talk with you for a moment," he proposed before gesturing to the side.

Edited by Jenny Quantum

IC: Veritas

Veritas, after a few long minutes wasted, just standing there, decided to actually go into the market. I suppose it'll be nice to meet someone new, he thought, as he dragged his arms up to cross them, only to drop them at his sides immediately.

He looked at the busy markets in front of him, then walked there, past some stands and looked around, not seeing anything quite eye catching.

IC:

I shrugged, and followed Kirgan and Shadd into the room we were directed to. I paused a bit beforehand, though.

"Uh, can I leave my arm out here? I'm getting tired of carrying it around so much." I asked the Lesterin.

"Plus my new dagger is in it, so I don't want to bring a weapon to a questioning."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Wokapu and Ra’lhen – Onu-Koro Marketplace

“I think he should be a Turaga. He's already wise,” Seria whispered to Wokapu.

“Oh yeah,” Wokapu whispered back in assent, “I’d love to be able to think how he thinks – but only for a day though. I, for one, like my impulsively scattered thoughts. They helped me run a mining company way back in the day. Did I ever tell you that?”

Seria wasn’t listening, as she had had her attention drawn to the awkward energy that emanated from where Ra’lhen and the Toa Maru of Air stood and talked.

“Let me guess, those two are also Maru. But why talk about Ra'l's past? Won't he be...what's the word...oh I just forgot it.” She whispered again to Wokapu.

“Assuming we're on the same wavelength... yyyyeeah," Wokapu whispered back, "That Toa of Air’s walking through a field of Nui Jaga,”

“But I'd like to say,” Wokapu and Seria heard the Toa of Air say, “that I don't blame you for anything that happened when you...weren't yourself.”

A warm but diluted smile crept onto Ra’lhen face.

“Thanks man,” Ra’lhen said, giving a hearty pat to Korero’s upper right arm, “You’re alright”

The Toa of Lightning still felt uneasy, but he could tell that Korero had meant what he said – he wasn’t just being nice out of fear or something like that. Maybe that’s what Ra’lhen needed? Just someone to tell him those very words over and over, every single day.

“I don't blame you for anything that happened when you... weren't yourself.”

“I don't blame you … you... weren't yourself.”

“I don't blame you...”

“Well, that wasn’t so bad now was it?” Wokapu said, chuckling.

Stannis sauntered up to Wokapu and Ra'lhen to give them the bad news: “Unfortunately, something's come up, so I won't be able to go with you to Po-Koro.”

Figures, Wokapu thought. He wondered how they’d ever make it to Po-Koro now. He decided to ask Stannis for possible alternatives, “Then how do you suggest we get to Po-Koro? Should we find another guide?”

No,” Stannis said and glanced quickly to the Toa Maru of Air. “As it happens an even faster method has just come up

“Well, that works for me I guess,” Wokapu said. He never liked it when plans changed like this, but then again, being able to go on any sort of journey with the leader of the Toa Maru is generally kind of a fleeting privilege anyway. The Toa of Air supposed he should just be grateful for the opportunity.

But first, Ra'lhen, I'd like to finally talk with you for a moment," Stannis proposed before gesturing to the side.

“Right,” Ra’lhen said, remembering their conversation from before. They made their way away from the throng of travelers, “Let’s talk”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Korero)

The Toa's reaction was subdued, but it was enough. Korero felt a warm, bubbling sensation well up inside him and spill out into a smile: he'd successfully navigated the rhetorical minefield and managed to come out with words that had done as he intended. They had helped.

Perhaps, he reflected, this was as much a part of his duty as a Maru as keeping the peace and protecting the island - or even more. Perhaps it was the little things, the gift un-asked-for, the word of comfort, that kept the world turning and the darkness at bay.

He broke from his reverie as Stannis spoke, turning to face his leader.

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head in good-natured resignation as he deduced the meaning of Stannis's glance.

"Korero Maru Taxi Service," he quipped. "I should get a meter built into this mask."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

-IC: Noxra Immiti-

The stone hallways of the Ussalry Headquarters seemed to coalesce into an endless tunnel of shadowed iniquity, perforated with doors and the occasional lightstones for the visiting non-Onu-resident. The corridor of Teede's traveling was expectedly daunting in its apparent infinity, imparting a sense of desolation and diminutiveness, leaving its dour travelers demoralised from the experience of the traversal. At the culmination of the passageway, a singular wooden door faced the approaching persons, its bronze plaque's utilitarian letters articulating the resident's rank: Commander of Special Operations. To the door's right, Teede's designated destination, an unmarked and untitled door sat slightly ajar, a pale and feeble light hovering over the threshold.

Beyond the doorway, Teede discovered upon entrance, was an uncomfortably small room, occupied only with a rectangular desk and a pair of decidedly dissimilar chairs, one of which, massive and metallic in nature (in contrast to the other's diminutive, wooden construction), was occupied. Colonel Immiti, a nondescript report in hand, stared impassively at Teede for a moment, in her usual reticent manner, and then gestured towards the unoccupied seat. "Before we commence," Noxra stated, her deep vocalisation and suave accent masking the words in an air of command and subtle power. "I believe I should introduce myself; I am Colonel Immiti," as she finished, Immiti made no attempt to further acknowledge her introduction, refraining from a handshake or anything else so informal, but merely stared, blinking far less often than most beings were comfortable with.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Jam session between EW and I. Enjoy!

IC:

Once Stannis and Ra'lhen were separated from the group and in a quiet corner between two huts, the Maru spoke. His tone was casual, though there was no denying Stannis sought not just to smooth the past but also understand it, the toa before him in particular.

“So,” he said and nodded at Ra'lhen's body, “this is who you truly are. What can you tell me of Ra'lhen?”

Ra’lhen’s expression remained welcoming but plain. The fact that he had to talk once more about the thing he used to be annoyed him more than he had expected. However, Ra’lhen had promised Wokapu that this would be easy, that he would be more than prepared to reassure and maybe even befriend those who had once feared or hated him. He would just have to push his irrational feelings aside for the moment.

“Well, first and foremost, I consider myself a close friend of Wokapu – one of the few he has, unfortunately,” the Vo-Toa replied with weight in his voice, “He and I have a lot of history together, but given everything that has happened, we both sometimes struggle to remember everything. Nonetheless, just as I was in the very first days after the First Toa fell, I am a hero just trying to make this island the paradise it’s supposed to be”

Ra’lhen wasn’t sure how much Stannis needed, but he would leave the door open for questions anyway.

“I suppose you actually want to know what happened. Where the monster that many likely still see me as first came from?”

“Only if you wish to share it,” Stannis said impassively. Everything about his personality seemed set in stone, from the pitch of his voice to the rigidity of his muscles and from the even glow in his eyes to the steadfast march forward. Nevertheless, despite all that, Stannis was not cold—he never had been. When he was still a Pa-Matoran he could melt ice by touching it, and as a Toa, even though destiny swapped him elements, he retained that empathetic kindness. He desired to understand Ra'lhen, not dissect him, and so would not ask for anything the Toa didn't want to part with. “I can only imagine what it was like to be trapped inside.

“But no. I want to know who Ra'lhen was before he was... claimed by another soul. I want to know the real you.”

“Well, originally, I was just like any other hardworking Matoran. As much as I hate to say it, much of who I am now is defined by what I experienced in my weeks as a Toa before I took my team to Mangaia that fateful day. I’ll have to start from the beginning,” Ra’lhen said. He rested his hands behind his back as he began to tell his story.

The Vo-Toa shrugged, “I’ve always been the one that people went to when they needed help, or strength, or to just feel a little bit more confident in themselves. And more importantly, I enjoyed being that person. It baffled me when I met another Matoran who just stood by, seemingly paralyzed with fear of saying to another Matoran ‘hey, don’t worry – you’re doing great’. Maybe they didn’t realize that saying that really did make the person they said it to do a lot better”

Ra’lhen paused for a short moment, “I remember the day that I learned that the First Toa had failed their quest. I think most of us who are over a certain age remember the pain from the news that came to all the villages. Only a few days later – as you may know – other Matoran transformed into Toa. Then one day, I too, for whatever reason was chosen and transformed via methods that I don’t quite remember myself. It’s odd, really. That event itself escapes me but the events around it are crystal clear”

Ra’lhen continued as he saw Stannis listen intently, visibly absorbing each word that exited Ra’lhen’s mouth.

“Almost like clockwork, Toa began grouping and forming into teams. Some Toa were friends as Matoran, and kept their bonds by forming a team. I, on the other hand, was the only Matoran from my large circle of friends who was chosen by Mata Nui to become a Toa. Back then, every Toa was more or less expected to give up their former lifestyle and join with others in the fight against the Makuta. But with no one else to take up the mantle of Toa with me, I wandered alone, with no Toa tools and limited experience with my mask of shielding – until another Toa approached me”

The red and blue Toa’s eyes narrowed ever so slightly when he said his next words.

“His name is Wokodin, a Toa of Stone, and Wokapu’s father. This was a man who had a strong sense of leadership, even though sometimes his tactics seemed lacking. He recruited me to be a part of a Toa team that he would train. He promised me and the other members that we would be the ones to defeat the Makuta. He made us believe that it was our destiny. But as you obviously know, that was far from the truth. Once I accepted Wokodin’s offer, he gave me a beautiful and strong broad sword and introduced me to the other five Toa. Wokapu was among them, and it was while training that we became friends”

Ra’lhen chuckled, “Wokapu isn’t exactly the Toa type, as you might have guessed. In the beginning, he really struggled using his katana swords and mastering his fighting maneuvers. He also wasn't the most perceptive. I was the one who helped him and motivated him while his father would just berate him”

Ralhen continued, “Long story short. Wokapu, I, and four other Toa went to Mangaia to confront the Master of Shadows himself. Stupid I know, but we were convinced to go by Wokodin, who had taught us everything we knew about being Toa, and we simply didn’t know better. To this day I’m still baffled that Wokodin didn’t even know better. I remember earlier that day when he said he didn’t want Wokapu to come with us. But I had Wokapu come with Mangaia anyway because I saw more potential in him than his father did.

“But anyway – we were outmatched. We didn’t even make it to the presence of Makuta himself. We were overpowered by his Rahkshi – creatures that we all thought were just myths to scare the young ones. To spare my friends and brothers in arms, I stayed behind while buying time for the other Toa of escape.

“I should have been killed by those Rahkshi but… I wasn’t. I suppose the rest is history”

Stannis took the story and soaked it in like dry mud flats in absorb rain. Ra'lhen was speaking the truth, the proof was all there: His facial expressions, his withdrawing gaze, his clenching fist at reliving the mission into the Mangaia, his protective glance in Wokapu's direction, they all hinted at his true emotions and regrets, and such things could not be masked. And so Stannis, after waiting a moment after Ra'lhen's story, reached out and placed the palm of his hand on Ra's heartlight.

“I hear you. I believe you. I bless you,” he almost chanted religiously as though granting a benediction on a talisman. “And I hold no anger from the battle in the alps. I am assured that was not you.”

When Ra’lhen accepted Stannis’s blessing, he couldn’t explain it, but it vaguely felt like an aching heart. As the Toa’s face began to feel hot, Ra’lhen took deep breaths to calm himself down.

“Thank you,” Ra’lhen said, his voice sincere but also tense from his almost choking hold over his emotion. The Toa’s face was almost in pain now.

“Though, the other being you worked with. What of him?” Stannis asked.

When he heard Stannis’s next question, it helped to quell Ra’lhen’s guilt over a blessing that he was sure he didn’t deserve, but it also gave way to a different guilt.

“You mean Vidar?” Ra’lhen responded, “Well… last I remember of him, he was writing on the grass in front of the Kini Nui and babbling nonsense after Toa Joske disintegrated the Parakuka that was attached to the his back. I’m still not sure how Vidar survived for even a moment, but I have no idea what happened to him”

Ra’lhen rubbed his left arm. Vidar was yet another dark mark on Ra’lhen’s own history – on the level of the attempted murder of Stannis’s company and the conspiracy against Hafu, which led to his death.

“Then he is also finished.” The Makuta's inner circle had grown smaller since the dark one's fall; it seemed all that was left was Echelon. Stannis would bring the topic up as a mission for the assembled Maru, assuming they would be gathering soon. Ending the circle's menace was a priority for Stannis even though he almost brushed aside the report of Echelon to assuage any worries others had; one step at a time, he reasoned.

“I wish I could go with you to Po-Koro,” he admitted, “though as you understand now, Destiny often pulls different ways than your mind wants. I want to get to know you better, Ra'lhen, and look forward to when we cross paths again. And while I can't be there when you meet Wokodin again, I can help with something else:

“Po-Koro knows and vilifies The Other Guy all too well and your appearance is... not all that well disguised. They will recognize you, maybe even riot against unless now-Akiri Hewkii is made aware that you are not That Guy anymore.” Stannis sighed and almost breathed a stone tablet into his hand, bearing flawlessly grooved words. "This stone bears your pardon. But before we go our ways... it's only right that you have the opportunity to ask me whatever you choose.”

Ra’lhen took the stone, and looked back up at Stannis, giving a thank-you nod.

“I can’t thank you enough Stannis,” Ra’lhen said. He paused to gather his words for a moment before asking his questions.

“I saw you talking to that Earth Toa before, giving him guidance,” Ra’lhen said. He then sighed, “I don’t know else to ask this, but… I still bear the scars from my captivity in darkness. I want to return back to how I was before I was enslaved… but I don’t know if I ever can”

Ra’lhen looked at Stannis square in the face, “What you do you think was Destiny’s plan? Does ‘she’ choose those who will be built up and those who will be torn down? I just… I don’t know what to think anymore. The Three Virtues used to be in my core, but now I feel like they’ve betrayed me”

“No, they haven't betrayed you.” He cracked a slight grin. “Antrim taught me to see the Virtues as people. Duty is an ever-vigilant warrior, mighty with armour and arms, and Destiny is a fair maiden who flits in and out of dreams. The Virtues are still with you so long as you believe in the Great Spirit, Ra'lhen, all you have to do is believe. You've been away for so long I can understand why everything feels so cold, but you've regained your light.

“Destiny did bring you this way, though, I'm sure of it. Why?” He shrugged widely. “We can never know. She oft works in mysterious ways and I'm convinced she sometimes has a sense of humour. But every step is a life's lesson, and every lesson grants a nugget of wisdom. Take what you've learned and don't squander it but make it a tool for what is good. Maybe this Wokodin can benefit from your journey's journal,” he offered.

Ra’lhen didn’t speak for a moment while he soaked in Stannis’s words.

“Thank you, Stannis,” Ra’lhen said with a warm smile and light slap of Stanni’s upper arm, “That’s just what I needed”

Stannis bowed his head humbly. “My honour. When you are in Po-Koro, give the tablet to Hewkii. He will heed its words. Come and let's ensure it.”

Turning back towards the group he pointed at Korero to get his attention. “Brother, listen closely: I need you to take these people to Po-Koro. Everyone should go to the bazaar, but Ra'lhen needs to be delivered into Akiri Hewkii's presence. Vouch for him and this tablet I made. Anything otherwise and the village will riot against him. I would go and be the advocate... but if I went I'm sure the koro would make me regret leaving them again,” he said with a roll of his eyes.

“Oreius and I will be here.”

OOC: GH, if I'm correct, you'll be moving Wokapu, Ra'lhen, Seria, and Sucogu to Po-Koro.

IC: Wokapu - Onu-Koro Marletplace

"No worries!" Wokapu said with a grin, "Just that in my time before becoming an intrepid adventurer, I was once an entrepreneur who ran a rather large mining guild. Quite a successful one too, but I sold it to someone who later tried to kill me. My Life 101"

Wokapu then heard Stannis mention something to Korero about Po-Koro. Ra'lhen was back in our fold too, holding a stone tablet with words that looked official carved onto it. Wokapu then turned to Korero,

"So I guess you're taking us to Po-Koro instead" Wokapu said, unaware of Korero's mask power, "Looking forward to the journey!"

• Upvote 1

IC (Korero)

Korero gave Stannis' instructions a nod of understanding before turning to his 'passengers'.

"So I guess you're taking us to Po-Koro instead. Looking forward to the journey!"

Korero gave Wokapu a shrewd look. There was no sign of a joke in the Toa's voice...so he most probably was unaware of the Maru's mask power.

He smirked mischievously.

"Blink and you'll miss it."

Before Wokapu could ask what Korero meant, the Le-Toa had seized his and Seria's hands.

"Please keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times. You may experience a slight dizzying sensation; Toa Maru Travel Services accept no responsibility for any discomfort you may experience as a result of your journey."

As Korero finished speaking, the Onu-Koro markets around them disappeared into whiteness --

OOC: Korero, Wokapu and Seria to Po-Wahi

Edited by Geisthande
  • Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ic: Stannis looked in amusement at Ra'lhen after the flash faded, likely seeking his expression in the wake of the display, and chuckled. "He pulls that line out a lot, but that #### never gets old," he said and shook his head in jest.

Edited by Jenny Quantum

IC: Ra’lhen – Onu-Koro Marketplace

Ra’lhen couldn’t help but chuckle when he could’ve sworn he saw an utterly horrified expression on Wokapu’s face the micro-instant before he seemingly vaporized into thin air.

“I can only imagine how entertaining that mask power can be,” Ra’lhen said, “`Lots of monetary potential too,’ said Wokapu”.

IC: Ra'lhen - Onu-Koro Marketplace

"Thank you Stannis," Ra'lhen said, "I wish you victory on your next adventure!"

The Toa then looked to Sucogu, "Looks like we're up. I've never been teleported before so this'll be interesting"

IC: (Sucogu)

"Can't say I have either," he replied, shrugging, "hopefully it's not too sickening. I've heard Kualsi travel can be nauseating to a new user, but I doubt this is anything like that."

Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Korero)

"The first time can be disorientating at best," Korero said. "Especially as a passenger. I've never used a Kualsi myself, so I can't really comment on that, but..."

The Toa Maru couldn't hold back a grin.

"...I really do love this mask."

And they were gone.

OOC: Korero, Sucogu and Ra'lhen to Po-Wahi

IC (Oreius, Inu)

Many Matoran still lingered in the square, drawn to the sight of two Toa Maru, but Oreius hardly noticed their curious looks and whispers. Of course, he was aware of his surroundings: his mask highlighted every weak point and every source of strength, filling the crowd with layers upon layers of targets that he couldn't help but see. But his mind was elsewhere, meditating on Korero's hasty summons and, before that, Sulov's enigmatic warnings.

The Toa of Fire had heard rumours of trouble around the island: being the Toa-Protector of Ta-Koro, he had access to intelligence that few could dream of. But he wasn't a man who enjoyed sitting behind a desk, sifting through reports. He left that work to Jaller and Angelus (whom he could plainly see disliked the desk-work as much as he did), and concentrated and going out and actively dealing with threats. He had dealt with the remnants of Ta-Wahi's Rahkshi almost single-handedly, making the highways safe to travel, and helped the Guard apprehend various low-lifes running amok in the city, but he hadn't heard much of affairs outside his Wahi.

Perhaps that had proven to be a mistake. Sulov's game of chess had left him uneasy, and Korero's unexpected appearance hadn't done anything to ease his troubled thoughts. Stannis appeared at ease, but Oreius had known him long enough to see that the Toa of Stone, too, was brooding on something. The Maru had last seen each other at the Summit between Koros, where strained relations between the villages had finally been set at ease, but they'd hardly had time to greet each other, let alone discuss the state of affairs on Mata Nui. The Makuta was gone, yes, but many other evil things remained.

It was here that Inu interrupted his host's musings to note that Korero had not yet returned. Both Parakuka and Toa knew the power of the Hiko: it could take its user across the island and back in the time it took to draw breath, and the Toa of Air had been gone for far longer than that.

Oreius' fingers twitched, aching to draw his swords against a threat he could not hear nor see. Something was wrong. But what?

IC: Draft

A Vortixx walked into Onu-Koro, looking very puzzled. He had recently crash-landed here, and was hoping to find a means of transportation that didn't involve fickle flight boots. His armor clacked and clanked as he looked around.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: (The Krane ressurects from his grave and stretches the wings on his back) Hello, do any of you guys remember me?

IC: Azthran, Krayne, Kirgan, Hile, Shadd and Xaron (Theres a difference between krayne and krane :P)

The door led us to a pretty small room. We waited in the room for like, how long has it been? Maybe 20-40 minutes I guess. Have I ever mentioned I was claustrophobic?

Edited by Krane

Ic: "I take it things didn't go over perfectly with Hewkii," Stannis observed. Things rarely did.

Even when Stannis came up from the Dark Walk and gave the news that Makuta was gone and he was there to protect the city there was little love in Hewkii's eyes, and he hadn't aged well since then. Nobody really could tell why—he was either too weathered by the struggles of the Great War, was still upset about Macku's disappearance or just naturally had a stick up his ###—but there wasn't anything anyone could do about the akiri's personality.

It wasn't as though he couldn't be reasoned with, but everything seemed to start off on the wrong footing. Usually, conversations Stannis had with him turned into another case of faith vs. fact arguments and the toa-protector had his fill of those a long while back, so he just walked away from it. The end result was a general avoidance between leader and guardian in which both worked on their own levels but Stannis was all too happy to refrain from politics. As a matoran things were different; villages were run by wise old turaga who understood their people's needs and Stannis was happy to see them and them happy to see him because they shared the same goals. But then? The akiri were flawed, different and much less wise. He hoped he wasn't about to be dropped into a power struggle storm, but he had a feeling he was going to be disappointed.

"Wherever you're taking us, we're ready," he said to Korero.

Edited by Jenny Quantum

IC (Korero)

"I take it things didn't go over perfectly with Hewkii," Stannis observed.

"Yeah," Korero replied. "I hope I managed to beat some sense into his rock of a skull."

The Toa of Air sighed, breathing out deeply as though expelling the remainder of his wrath through his nose. When he looked up again, he was composed once more.

"Wherever you're taking us, we're ready," Stannis said.

"It's Ko-Wahi," Korero informed him. "The others are already there."

He positioned himself between his two Toa-brothers, clapping his arms around their shoulders.

"I hope you brought your coats."

That's not funny, Korero.

Shut up, me.

OOC: Korero, Oreius and Stannis to Ko-Wahi

IC: Kuurion

(Le-Onu Koro Highway)

(From Le-Wahi)
Kuurion began to walk through. He deactivated his mask so as to not cause a fuss. He knew that the Ussalry would be patrolling.

They wouldn't really mess with him though. He had a positive history with them. He even said "bye" to them only a day ago, when he set out for the Suva Nui. But they likely wouldn't recognize him now that he was a Toa.

Either way, he still needed to get to Onu-Koro. He needed a projectile weapon and a mission.

OOC: open for interaction

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC: Shadd

Half an hour was too long in one spot for Shadd's tastes. He paced restlessly around the room, chewing on a finger out of habit. "Mata nui, what's taking so long? Interviewing Teede alone... what will come of that? He's mentally unhinged."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Draft

As Draft walked, he accidentally clicked his heels together. "Oh no." he muttered to himself as he heard the familiar whine of the flight boots beginning to power up. The next instant he was flying around randomly, in a way that would have made him queasy if he hadn't gotten used to this. "YIKES!" he yelled as he nearly slammed into the area above the Le-Onu Highway, but instead found himself hurtling down it.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: I'm going to guess no one would mind skipping through the questioning as your stories all support each other and Xaron basically articulated the gist of the venture previously.

IC: Quickly answering the several queries regarding the events of the supposed "kidnapping", the alleged culprits were just as soon sent back to the lobby. They were then informed that they would be contacted if anything else related to the case or their prisoner came up, thanked for their time, and released. Yet said prisoner was not with them.

Edited by Xenophilic Zeno

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:

The light flickered on, emerging from darkness, grasping blindly out into the velvety shadows for a grip on reality. The light pulsed and waved from an ephemeral sphere in a manner that was much unlike a flame, its insubstantial form casting dark, jagged shapes across the hand in which it was cupped. A Kanohi floated in the darkness just beyond the hand, the light reflecting off of it's visor and hiding the eyes beneath.

Then, just as quickly as it appeared, the ball of energy vanished, leaving a slight ionic smell as the only record of it's existence. The dark that followed did not last long, as a cloth was pulled off of the angled surface of a lightstone lamp, the area around becoming visible.

Naru sighed, a drawn out exhalation that preceded her slumping down into a wooden chair nearby within the room. Her elbows rested on her knees while her head and hands fell limp.

Perhaps she really should sleep more.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: YEEEE finally!

IC: Kehuri

The door to the two Toa's apartment opened again a few minutes later. Kehuri had checked two of the village entrances before realizing Naru's shift had recently ended and making his way back to their apartment. Still sobered by his conversation with the Toa Maru of Stone, his movements were light and quiet, the door only uttering the slightest of sounds at his touch.

Naru's slumped form caught his eye immediately. His chest tightened slightly at the sight of her, and the giddy smile he wore softened. "Hey," he said quietly as he approached her. He leaned over the back of the chair and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. "Tough day?"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord