BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

[Le-Koro Proper (Ferellis)]

“Okay, boys, before you proceed with this little schoolyard meeting of yours, I’m going to need an explanation as to why I shouldn’t arrest ya all on the spot for destruction of private property.”

The voice came from behind the group.  If any of them turned, they would have a solid Po-skakdi in a dark brown coat, hand in one pocket.  She was grinning in a way that could only be described as “irritable,” showing of a patchwork of steel and gold teeth.  Something clicked against them.  The faint smell of mint lingered in the air.

OOC:  That's you, ToaPoraku, Commanderfarsight, Lubbijuini, and Pat Lee.  Ferellis says hi.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: *Poraku turns around to see a large Skakdi, probably three times the size of the tiny Po-Matoran. Poraku groans, before secretly reaching for his short-sword, in case anything turned, well, unpleasant.*

"Ummmm...hello. Should I call you officer? Uh...technically, I didn't cause the public destruction. That one did." *Points to Kantok* "But, of you have a bone to pick with him, you have a bone to pick with me. And, y'know, hopefully all of us."

Never use LEGO and Megabloks in the same build - Me.

Another click.

“Sweet pea, if ya all have a bone to pick with me, then you’re gonna pick it with the entire gukko force, as well as the current owner of this here establishment--who I’m sure is not amused to hear his property has been replaced with sawdust.  I would suggest ya jump to explanations before trying to threaten me.”

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

IC:

"Well, a Skakdi totally destroyed this place, a Skakdi which I, with the help of a Toa, defeated, and she is in jail now. Ask her what happened. The only reason, there isn't a bar anymore is because...um...it would take longer to fix the place then just starting over from scratch. To be fair, I was opposed to the idea; Vantul encouraged it, and Kantok carried it out."

Edited by ToaPoraku

IC: Vantul

Vantul groaned and stepped forward.

"You see, officer, during the bar fight, the place was pretty much destroyed. Poraku here helped take her down... and you must have gotten a report on that from the officers involved in the arrest, right? Well, they can testify that this place was pretty well broken up. Poraku here thought that we should help clean up the place, but when be got here, we had a pretty tough time of things. And then we realized that since all of it was so broken beyond use, Kantok here could just disintegrate it all and we could bring in replacements in the morning. It'll be as good as new! You see officer, all we were trying to do is a good deed here, and we're going to make it even better than before! And I got hit in the face with a door. But we're going to replace that too, so don't worry your head off!

OOC: pg. 152 for the "report." Unless you have decided it is too soon for a report to have come in. Also, Kaen was opposed to the idea.

I am from space.  :l:  :a:  :l:  :a:  :j:  :u:  :j:  :u:  :n:  :i:  :n:  :i:

IC:

"If you'll remember what I said earlier, Kaen, I pegged it all on Kantok, but then said if you mess with one of us you'll mess with all of us! And fine, you can be the leader."

*Turns to the Skakdi*

"See, officer, we are humble innocents who never fight. Right, Kaen?" *Elbows Kaen. Which basically means because of his height the elbow only hit Kaen's knee.*

As the group dissolved into pointing fingers at each other, Ferellis put up a hand.  It was almost flattering, but she was already getting a headache thinking about the paperwork they were going to generate.  The thought of arresting them anyway was tempting, but a lot of the force was out hunting rahi, and she was unlikely to secure all of them without significant support.

“Yeah, I saw the damage.  Surveyed it myself, in fact, before I went off looking for the bunch of key witnesses that had suddenly vanished.”

She began counting off something on her fingers.

“Bar door busted in.  Several booths with large holes busted in them.  Various furniture strewn about, some of it broken.  Countertop dented, with bloodstains.  One wall with some minor puncture damage.”

She looked quizzically at the Le-matoran.  “Ya’re telling me it’s easier for ya to construct an entirely new set of bar furniture and booth structure then rearrange a few tables and patch up some paneling.  I know furniture grows on trees technically--but where are ya gonna find a carpenter that’s willing to give ya a full set of that stuff?  We’ve had a might of a timber shortage too, considering those nasty beatles that went about gobbling trees a few days ago.”

Having finished her mint, she opened the tin in her pocket and selected another one.

“However, supposing ya can--and I’m not saying I believe so--that wasn’t yar decision to make, sweat pea.  Any renovations and repairs of this here building are the responsibility of the owner.  So while I can appreciate yar sense of, shall we say, civil duty--ya really should have kept ya’lls own noses clear.”

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Ferellis sighed inwardly.  Oh boy, one of these.

“This is real life, sweet pea,” she said in a louder voice aimed at Kantok’s receding back. “Ya can’t just mutter something edgy and walk away.  At the very least, yar little stunt is going to generate some paperwork.  I can’t let ya go until that’s taken care of.”

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC (Torak): Torak watched as the tan Skakdi confronted the motley assortment of toa and matoran. He didn't see what the issue was- it had been an ugly bar in the first place, and everyone knew the barkeep watered down the drinks. As far as he was concerned, the destruction of the bar had been a public service. And that toa of sonics- Torak liked his style. Should he go see what's what? Should he? He was. Torak stepped from the shadows of the alley and began towards the congregation in the street.

OOC: Yezzz BZPRPG!

Edited by Junior Shark

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC: *Poraku sees another Skakdi walking out from one of the alleyways, this time a Ga-Skakdi. With a large, sharp, cut-your-head-off-in-one-swing-sword. Poraku gulps. Please let him be interfering.*

OOC: Welcome to Le-Koro, Junior Shark!

IC (Torak): "The name's Torak, bub."

*Puts arm around Ferellis' shoulder [Autohitting?]* "Look, officer, you know that I know that we know that this mild incident is nothing to write home about, much less file paperwork on. And besides, we've got Toa among the 'perpetrators'. They've got all o' that 'Unity, Duty, Destiny' mumbo-jumbo. If they destroyed this bar, surely there were some real scummy types inside, or it was their Destiny or Duty to do so, no? There's plenty of other bars in Le-Koro, goodness knows. What do you say we grab a drink at one of 'em?"

Edited by Junior Shark

Flickr    BZPRPG   

OOC:  We’re not in battle, and I’m willing to roll with it.  In character, however, perhaps not the best decision...

Ferellis had been through her fair share of situations involving people getting into her personal space without her permission.  It never got any less annoying.  She cocked her head to the side, getting a good look at Mister Handsy.

“Sugarplum, I could give ya a long list of the violent crimes committed in this here village and how many of them were committed by toa.  But, I’m guessing ya didn’t come here to argue statistics, so let’s make a deal.”

She got in reaaaaal close, letting her minty sweet breath wash over him, and put a hand on his neck.  Her grip was simply firm now, but it could quickly transform into a painful nerve pinch.

“Ya leave Edgy here to me, and I don’t write yar unwashed tail up for assaulting an officer on duty.”

Edited by Mel
  • Upvote 1

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC (Torak): "Assault? Officer, I don't even know the meaning of the word." Torak withdraws his arm. "And, if I may say so, your breath smells like it was kissed by the Great Spirit himself." Torak beams a broad, toothy grin before saying, "And the way you put your hand on my neck? A very original way to bring down a crisis situation. Regardless of the fate of these rabble-rousers, my offer for a drink still stands...." He extends his hand towards the tan Skakdi.

Edited by Junior Shark

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC: - The scene of the wrecked bar - Le-koro -

The sound of girlish giggles entered the ears of those currently at the heavily damaged bar. A Toa clad in purple and pink armor (mostly pink) approached the group, looking rather amused. 

"Oh dear...it looks like you boys have been really naughty!" She giggled again, before putting her hands on her hips, which also was where her rather flashy looking sword was sheathed, along with other weapons of different degrees of pointiness. On her back she has what appeared to be a Patero launcher of some kind. She was rather heavily armed for one as pretty and pink as she was. 

"You boys better do as the officer says or I'll have to punish you!" She winked. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Torak): Torak blinked. Then blinked again. Who in the name of the unholy spawn of a Nui-Jaga and Takea shark union is this? A Toa- maybe? Probably. The scent of "bumbling, meddling, do-gooder" is so bad I could puke. And "punishment"? The last time a lovely female Onu-Skakdi said that to me, it was a little good. Mostly bad, though.... A shiver of repulsion runs down Torak's spiked spine.

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC: *Poraku reflects on the past day, thinking on how he really never should have left Po-Wahi. Now, he is surrounded by three disparate nobodies, an enormous police officer, a sleaze-talking Skakdi, and a bright pink Toa. What in the name of Mata Nui was even happening right now?*

IC: Vantul

Vantul groaned and sat down... only to realize there was nothing to sit down on. He slouched for a second and sat on the ground. He glanced at the the Toa of Gravity and grimaced and wondered who she was. And what she was doing there. And hoped she wasn't as deadly as the sword on her hips looked. And then he saw Kantok trying to bluster (or maybe it wasn't blustering?) at the police officer. And Torak flirting with her. And Kaen and Poraku standing confidentially together. And sometimes yelling/whispering at one another.

"EVERYBODY! PLEASE! Be quiet!" Vantul didn't like yelling. He stared at the officer. "What's next? Do we need to go sign paperwork? Or are you taking us into custody?"

I am from space.  :l:  :a:  :l:  :a:  :j:  :u:  :j:  :u:  :n:  :i:  :n:  :i:

Ferellis took advantage of the other skakdi’s momentary distraction to deliver the nerve pinch her grip had suggested.  She turned without checking to see if it had worked (though one ear was definitely cocked for any funny business).  Now facing Kantok, she slid in between him and the new arrival.  This one had “aspiring bounty hunter” written all over her--but you never knew, the force did employ the whole range of types.  She seemed like a new arrival though; Ferellis would definitely have remembered that ensemble.

“Ya trying to jack my style, Edgy?  I would suggest you don’t follow Handsy’s lead and get into a lady’s space without her permission.  There are gals that would rearrange yar face for that, though Miss here seems more like the type to knife ya silently.  No offense Miss,” she said quickly, tipping a two-fingered salute in the pretty toa’s direction.  She smelled nice.  Was that lavender?  “Ya look like ya can take care of yarself.  I appreciate yar help, but I don’t think there’s much in it for ya.  These types are gonna be spending most of their funds on some community restoration, if ya get my meaning.  As for the mints--”

She took out her tin and shook it thoughtfully.

“These are for yars truly only, but there are plenty complimentaries back at the community office.  Now Edgy, if ya and yar friends would just follow me, we can get this whole business cleaned up.  What do ya say?”

Edited by Mel

[BZPRPG Profiles]