BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Bright-Star Inn):

"I bet I was made the same way", Viima joked with a loud laugh that gained attention throughout the bar. Matoran rolled their eyes and went back to their own conversations. Viima noticed that Chivinix was not amused and calmed down. "Well then, who was your creator then?" he enquired.

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix tapped his chin as he thought about this

"Um... i believe your people call him.. Maku.. makula.. Makuta?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

Viima nodded. "Ah, sure. What a nice..."

When realization hit him, it was as if a physical fist had punched him, for he fell from the table and onto the floor with a crash that brough down several empty beer pints and bottles on him. Matoran once again glanced at him in annoyance.

Viima got up with difficulty. "Makuta? You were made by Makuta? That... that makes you like brother of Rahkshi! And Rahkshi are evil!"

Chivinix looked down at Viima in alarm as he feel off the table though a look of annoyance came of his face

"What is a Rahkshi?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Viima

"Slimy reptile-things that destroy everyone they can find", Viima said. "They're also made by Makuta. They're his sons. So if you're his son too, then you're a brother of the Rahkshi! You have destruction in your blood."

Viima seemingly relaxed. "I must admit you haven't destroyed anything yet though. I appreciate that."

"I would also appreciate it if you didn't destroy this bar", said a waiter walking over to Viima. "You've been causing too much commotion. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave."

"Oh, come on!" Viima shouted, waving his hands. "I'm not that bad."

The waiter said nothing, instead giving Viima a stern look that could not be misinterpreted.

"I get it", Viima said. He turned to Chivinix. "I have to go now. But hey, you know what, you've been nice company. You're free to visit me anytime you want. My address is Kewa Street 3. It's a really nice street. Lots of leaves."

Chivinix nodded to Viima

"Take care viima."

Chivinix then proceeded to lean back in his chair and watched the rest of the patrons with curious eyes

OOC: Chivinix is open for interaction at the Bright-star inn.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

Viima stumbled out of the Bright-Star Inn, waving Chivinix one last time. Outside he was greeted by the cool, crisp air gently blowing across his Kanohi mask. After spending a long time inside a full bar, fresh air felt exceptionally good. The fact that Viima was a Le-Matoran enhanced the positive feeling.

Viima wasn't sure, but somehow he managed to make it through the village and reach his hut. He hopped on his bed and lay still, watching the stars through his window for a while. His mind was clouded with alcohol, but he could still remember Orderin and Tivanu. Even now, they were somewhere in Ga-Koro, delivering Surina to the authorities. The Ga-Matoran would face Hahli and would probably be hanged or poisoned. She would bother no one anymore.

That was, of course, unless Tivanu turned against Orderin and freed Surina. In that case the Ga-Matoran would run free once more and might even come after Viima.

The Le-Matoran thought no more. His eyes were closed and his breathing paced. He was asleep, dreaming of a life without any Skakdi or evil ex-girlfriends...

IC
The trees rustled as the wind grew, clouds drew in, spiraling over the earth. Thunder emerged in all its glory and magnificence as lightning reached her fingers down to the earth outside the inn, shaking the earth slightly. If any turned their head to see, their views were inhibited by a cloud of dust marking the aftermath. As the dust settled a mighty blue Toa stood strong. His arms rested over his chest, at ease but ready for battle. Entering the inn, he shot a smile to the giant insectoid before approaching the bar

"Scotch, please", Xerrand nodded to the bartender before turning back around to examine the inn. Looking back to the Chivinix he reached up his fingers to the brim of his kanohi Kualsi, tipping his hat, so to speak, at the giant creature

Edited by Veneras

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: (Hari)

"Awww, Skyra you looked great in it, but it's been quite a while since then. I think it's time to get you something new!" I chuckled, wrapping my arms around the flustering Toa of Air and leading her away. "Perhaps I'll see you later, Dorian!" I leaned in and spoke to Skyra. "You know we don't have to do it if you gals don't want to, I think Krayn will probably go with me anyways. Won't you Krayn?" I raised my voice, and turned to him with a grin. Ready to enjoy my day, Skyra and Naona didn't want to come was fine, if it was like pulling teeth, then I would just be annoying them anyways, that wasn't fair. Yeah, it hurt I wanted to hang out, figured we could each do a thing we liked, but apparently Tillian had just woken up, and Naona probably had friends in the Gukko Force to hang out with. "So you don't have to come."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Skyra

I blew a breath of relief, despite the fact that was my first time having a non-hostile conversation with Dorian Shaddix, I was glad Hari had pulled me away and spared me from any more of his teasing. My face felt hot enough as it was.

"You know we don't have to do it if you gals don't want to, I think Krayn will probably go with me anyways. Won't you Krayn?" She grinned at the Toa of sonics before continuing. "So you don't have to come."

Well, it was nice to know I had a choice. Still, I didn't want to make Hari feel bad...even with Krayn going, I knew Hari had wanted this to be a girl's shopping thing, or whatever we were suppose to call it. And I had to admit that, while I was largely nervious and terrified as heck at the idea of wearing such...clothing...part of me wanted to go, a small part. But maybe that would be enough.

"I...I want to go..." I stuttered, acting uncharacteristically shy, what was wrong with me!? "I've just...never done anything like this before..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Chivinix (Bright-Star Inn)

Chivinix held a single hand out to a waitress and shot her a questioning look

"Can Chivinix have water?"

However she had a look come over her face that seemed to show utter disgust by the creature that spoke to her. She merely ran off and Chivinix waited rather patiently in hope she would return yet for those around it was obvious she was not returning any time soon.

OOC: Chivinix open for interaction at Bright-Star Inn

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Alfon

"Lunch on you?" I pipe up from behind Karata, popping in from seemingly nowhere, a grin spread across my face. "Prepare your wallet."

IC:

"Wha?" Atea asked, suddenly refocusing her wandering attention in the inn.

IC (Hoka)

The Bright-Star doorway was briefly half-filled by a sturdy Matoran form as Hoka entered the inn. Her golden eyes flickered from the bar to the tables and booths, then brightened as she recognized some familiar faces. Her footsteps went unheard, masked by the chatter of conversation and the distant clash of plates from the kitchen, and she walked up in time to hear the tail end of Karata's announcement.

"I'm here, Captain," she said, saluting. "Sorry if I kept you waiting."

IC: Karata - Le-Koro - Bright-Star Inn

"Not at all Hoka," she sits, gesturing for Hoka to follow suit, "Take your pick team, so long as Alfon doesn't empty my paycheck before you do." She says, "But don't take your time, I want us suiting up in an hour and ready to fly in an hour and a half. I have already got a small prep team getting supplies ready, you all will be handling your own personal responsibilities including rigging up your Rama and equipment. We will be gone for quite a long while so pack for at least a week worth."

"Where are we going?" Somebody asked as other began to order their meal.

"Kongu outlined for me some plans south-west down the river, on a large outcropping. Our job is to move into the area while a construction team works, patrolling the area and protecting the team when they cannot protect themselves."

She paused, allowing for questions.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Ludvin

The market seemed to be busilling with good business. Marketers were busy with buyers, and the buyers eager tobspend on the items that can be found in the Le- Koro market. As he walkd by the market, someone crossed his eye. A matoran with a distinctive lok and mask was walking down the market. It was the Akiri Kongu. He was smiling as he walked the market streets. Ludvin cathed up to him and said, "Akiri Kongu. It is an honor to meet you in person. I couldn't help notice you walking down the fine streets of your village."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC:

"Sounds similar to that," Hasil commented to Atea, frowning beneath his veil. "Le-Koro wishes to expand, and they need somebody to protect those who are working on that expansion - and with us being the most maneuverable squad (as well as that with the least to do), it makes sense that we would get the assignment." The Toa of Air set down the glass of water he'd been drinking, lacing his fingers together and leaning back.

"I've seen the area a couple times. Not a bad spot."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Karata - Le-Koro - Bright-Star Inn

"First project is setting up a small military operation base,"
she glances to Atea, "A tower, small living spaces, a stable. The long-term goal is to have a secondary well fortified and protected sector in Le-Wahi to produce goods. Kongu described to me that he wishes to give Le-Koro more tools to benefit itself and the other Koros if we can."

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro Streets

Kongu turned at the sound of his addressing. It felt a little awkward shifting from such a moment of self-reflection to speak, but it didn't show, "Just admiring the spirit of my people."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Valria)

You know how when you break something, like a tea cup, or a porcelain doll. You try to put it back together, glue the pieces in the same places just as they were. Thing is no matter how much you try to fix it, there's always the marks of damage. I hate to say this but I spent a lot of time, sitting on my hands, and it's never something I really enjoy. Agni went off in search of Dorian, Stannis had taken his leave, and Merror was probably mulling over the news. I could sit here and about being left with nothing to do. Yeah, like that would accomplish anything, but if they expected me to do that. Haahhhaaa! No. that.

"Well, maybe I'll see you later." I said, getting up and walking towards the doors. I stepped outside into the fresh Le-Koro air, and made my way towards the market, the smell of fresh meat on open grills, the myriad of colours with the fruits. I walked up to a Toa of Fire, currently looking through some fruits at a stand, next to that one, a weapons seller. I picked up a knife, testing the weight, twirling it around in my hand and opened my mouth as I looked over the matoran's weapons selection.

"Hello Tuara."

IC Bright Star Inn

Xerrand looked around the tavern, eyeing every individual. Everyone had something to offer. Everyone had a story.

The waitress came by bringing him his scotch, setting it on his table.

"Anything else I can get you?" She asked politely

Xerrand looked up as he took his scotch, "no. Thank you." He replied, sharing a particularly flirtatious smile. It was an interesting switch. Very few Le matoran were female, while those of the lightning element were almost all female.

The waitress began to smile back. But was pulled back to reality by another patron raising an empty stein. Xerrand shrugged empathetically as she opened her mouth for words. He held up his glass in protest. "I'll see you when I need another of these" he said with a wink. With tat she scurried off to finish her work.

Of course Xerrand had not always been of the Vo people. He was once a Ta-Matoran before his transformation. Xerrand took a deliberate sip of scotch as he continued to eye the room.

OOC Xerrand is open for interaction

--Character Profiles--

IC: (Valria)

"Good I guess, I'm thinking of which of these knives will look best buried in Echelon's heart." I smirked, setting down the knife and picking up a stiletto, and a bandolier. "What about you?"

IC: (Hari)

"It's not as bad as you think Skyra, besides I think you'll end up enjoying it." I chuckled, wrapping my arm around the dark green Toa. "I'll be there, Naona will be there. Offer still stands though, you can leave when you have the chance. I won't push you into something you don't enjoy." I smirked, and leaned against the wall, waiting on Tillian and Naona. "Come on you two!"

IC: Skyra

"Yeah, I think you're right." I said, smiling at her. I was still very nervous of course, that wasn't something you could just turn off. I knew if I just went full speed into this though I would probably get over my nervousness and embarrassment pretty fast. The hard part was starting.

"We can start with something less...embarrassing right?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: A runner placed a sheet of paper on one of the many billboard, nailing it in an open place where the average passerby could see it easily.

Mata Nui Technological Expo

The past few months have been packed full of exiting events and technological advances.

While they have become more widespread recently, many of these advances are still spread far apart and not many know of them, much less be able to make use of them.

To help solve this problem, the first Mata Nui Technological Expo is being held in Po-koro.

We invite you to our event. All are welcome to come and see the future as it arrives, whether you are an inventor yourself or an adventurer hoping to find something to help out on your next escapade. Or you might just be a normal person looking to see what is around the corner.

Come one, come all, the Future is waiting.

Event Manager: Lenat

Elsewhere a letter was sent to Akiri Kongu inviting him to come himself or send a delegate. The event manager was hoping to give something to the Akiri of the island.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Drome

Kadon lead us along what had to be the most difficult route to Le-Koro, which really wasn't a surprise considering his sense of direction. If I hadn't been there, we would have wandered around for days in an endless circle. Of course, the trip really wasn't so bad for me. I had something to distract me from the tediousness of walking. I had the power of words flowing in my head, and into my empty book they did escape.

I was crafting the greatest story that had ever before seem the light of day. It had action and adventure, danger and intrigue, and a hero worthy of idolization. When I was finished, there wouldn't be a single person on the island who wouldn't want to read it. Everyone would be talking about it, amazed and awed by the sheer brilliance of the book. And it was all a true story.

As I was contemplating the title of the fifth chapter, I was halted by the questioning of Kadon. "It's... that romance story, only ending in an explosion."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Merror)

When at last Merror left the hospital, it was with a little more vigour in his step. He'd patched himself up with their supplies, shooing away the staff's offers of help; he was sure there were others more in need of their attention, such as (from what he heard) Utu. One of the nurses had informed him that Cael and the doctors had him in intensive care; that was all she would say. As tempted as he was to investigate (especially given Stannis' words about Dorian) he knew that he would most probably get in the way. A warrior was not much use around the operating table.

But he was reassured of his comrades' safety, and that was enough to cheer his spirits. As for Joske, Merror trusted that Stannis had done the right thing, whatever it was.

So, having rested awhile, he took to the streets of the Village of Air in search of company. It wasn't long before he reached the market and spotted a couple of familiar faces.

"Tuara, Valria," he greeted them as he approached. "Not interrupting anything, am I?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Kadon

I bit back a laugh as Drome replied to my question. “You, writing a romance novel? No. You’ve got to be kidding,” I snickered. The thought of Drome writing sappy lines of poetry or whatever was amusing, to say the least.

“You call that a decent ending?” I asked, rolling my eyes. Ending a romance novel with an explosion? Please.

The trees were beginning to feel more and more oppressive, like they were pressing in on us. Great. If we were going deeper into the jungle, I was going to find that Ta-Matoran and make him pay...

As I plotted my revenge on the untrustworthy Matoran, I rounded a corner and found myself standing beside an actual road. I suppressed a sigh of relief, glad that the trail didn’t just go on forever in a giant circle or something crazy like that. While part of me wondered how long we’d been walking beside the road, unable to see it because of the trees, I decided against trying to find out. The answer probably wasn’t good for my continued mental health.

“Hey, I recognize this road. We’re not far from Le-Koro! See? I told you that following that Ta-Matoran’s directions would get us to the city.” Sure, I wasn’t absolutely certain that we were actually near Le-Koro, but I wasn’t about to tell Drome that. Besides, where else could we possibly end up?

OOC: Kadon to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Cadias

IC: Drome

I merely shrugged off Kadon's mockery. He had been so easily pulled into that trap that I could barely believe it. That meant, until he started to catch on, he wouldn't have any interest in looking into what it was that I was actually writing. There was no questioning my brilliance, or the lack thereof that Kadon possessed. "What better way to end it than having the families that tried to stop them die in a massive explosion that lets them live happily ever after?"

There was clearly something off with Kadon though. He seemed irritated, though unusually not aimed at me, about something. We were probably lost. I told Kadon that the Matoran looked shady. I was a few widgets lighter after we parted ways, of that I was certain. But no, Kadon had to trust the little thief and actually follow his directions. And he thought I was the dumb one.

When he came about the road, I felt a little bit better about his blind traveling, but there was something slightly off about it. "Huh, someone must have picked the flowers that were off to the side earlier."

OOC: Drome to Ga-Wahi

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Naona

The room was silent except for the constant shuffling of a Toa of Stone against the floor, her body attempting to wriggle out from underneath the bed she now found herself stuck under. It was quite a precarious position for Toa Naona, abject failure at picking up social cues and hardcore workaholic, especially when all she really wanted to do was chase after her wayward protege and apologise for her lack of interest in ever going dress shopping.

Because she was really more of a suit person.

However, her taste in formal garments was something that she shoved to the back of her mind, as so to focus all her mental energies on getting out from underneath Tillian's bed. She refused to acknowledge what her superior and his formerly male girlfriend had been up to, although it was a possibility that she had absolutely no idea what they could have been doing upon the mattress that currently hung over her head.

She was like that.

The shuffling stopped.

"Commander, I require assistance."

IC:

"Do you ever just look around us and feel like we're the last two sane ones left?" Tillian asked with a deadpan face as he floated on the bottom of his surfboard at bed level, holding out a hand to help Naona.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Viima

(Le-Koro, Viima's hut):

Viima's hazy dream-like thoughts were interrupted by the enthusiastic screeches of Kewa and Goko-Kahu just outside his window. Having lived in Le-Koro all his life, he was not easily annoyed by wildlife, but high-pitched screeching was the last thing you wanted when you had a hangover. Holding his head, Viima fell off his bed onto the firm wooden floor. He lay there for a while, trying to separate himself from reality. He failed and painfully got up. His head rang.

Viima crawled to his drawer and opened it slowly. He winced every time a Rahi made a sound outside. He shuffled through his things and took longer than usual to find his trusty net. It felt familiar in his hands, yet it had been a long time since he had used it last. He had abandoned his life as a hunter to join Orderin and Tivanu as mercenaries. He had wanted to protect Orderin's innocence. It had been such a naive thought. What could a Matoran of his status do to influence an experienced Toa like Orderin at all?

Going out into the jungle was not smart with a hangover, but Viima wanted to leave his hut. He wanted to abandon his cozy home just like he had done to his friends. He needed to be out there, doing anything but think.

Viima exited his hut and walked close to the Le-Koro downtown. The bright sun hurt his eyes, so he kept shielding them.

OOC: Viima open for interaction.

IC

Xerrand took one last swig to finish his scotch. Xerrand stood up, giving a polite nod to all in the inn before leaving to walk the streets of Le Koro.

He never much cared for Le Koro. All the trees, the thick humid air. Lightning needs to move freely, here there isn't even a clear view of the sky; just a canopy if trees and huts.

Xerrand swatted a bug that was buzzing its way up to his mask. As if one bug would lessen the annoyance. Many more immediately followed suit. Walking through the downtown he noticed a rather dazed Le Matoran shielding his eyes from the sun. Approaching the burdened fellow he tapped him on the shoulder "Forgive me sir, but I couldn't help but notice you looked troubled. Is there any way I can be of assistance? A friendly ear perhaps"

OOC Xerrand to Vima

--Character Profiles--

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Viima turned slowly, to see a Toa of Lightning wearing a Kualsi, staring at him with his blood-red eyes. He was quite intimidating in appearance, but Viima didn't mind. Travelling with a Skakdi taught you to tolerate nasty looks.

"Uh, I'm fine", he said. "Just a little sore in the head... guess I had one too many drinks at the inn last night. Name's Viima. Who might you be?"

IC: Komae

Komae shrugged. "Well, this is what they mean by 'pick your poison', I guess. My point is, if we get thirsty enough it's either seawater, which is guaranteed to kill us, or dirty rainwater, which might kill us, and it'll take a bit longer to do so. Which hopefully gives us plenty of time to get to shore!

"But we aren't starving or parched yet, so let's not work ourselves up into too much of a lather, hey?" Humming to himself, the Matoran returned his focus to rowing. In a perfect world he'd ask Beosach if he knew any decent songs to pass the time, but singing probably wasn't the wisest choice if death by dehydration was a possibility. Also, Beosach would probably throw him overboard.

In the distance, the island inched closer.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC:

The long night didn’t seem as cold when The Reveler walked. While his settlement was small, and the buildings were more like shanties, the fires kept them all warm. The Reveler had no need for things belonging to society. That was his way. His feet were like powerful hooves, beating the dirt-covered jungle floor as he silently walked, returning to his ‘hall’. He took the time to stop at the humble arena that had been constructed for his fights. Well, he certainly called it humble. It was effectively a ravine, modified with stands for spectators, a nice, comfortable chair for himself, and large enough for a good number of combatants to engage each other. Owning this small parcel of land was nice indeed, especially when he hosted his wild revelries and grand tournaments.

“I am an excellent host,” He said to himself, letting out a deep bellow of a laugh before turning away from the arena, heading back to his hall. Calling it a true hall would be an untruth. It was a formation of tree and rocks that formed a large room, easy for The Reveler to hold feasts, and to allow guests to stay inside. Ducking to avoid hitting his horns against the branches that formed the doorframe, The Reveler stepped inside, lighting the tip of his mace to use as a torch. He was between tournaments, and the various black-hearted beings who usually inhabited his hall were gone, off performing whatever sins they did when they were gone from his presence. Not that it particularly mattered to The Reveler. They all would die eventually.

As the Toa sat down upon the chair placed for him in his hall, his throne, The Reveler eyes grew weary and his breathing softened. Sleep was always a discomfort to him, so much time wasted, so little that could be done while one’s mind drifted through the sea of the unconscious. When the horned Toa woke again, he rose from his chair, striding into the early morning light as he lifted his arms to soak in the sun’s rays. The time was approaching again. The dark one was still gone, the beasts of the earth and sky were still free creatures, and none had bothered to disrupt his settlement in several months.

It was time to start the tournaments again.

Edited by Durandal Years

IC: Zeth (Kanae Bay)

The sea was calm. The waves were subtle, just barely ripples on the ocean's glistening surface. They seemed to be lapping in time with the Great Spirit's breathing, a steady heartbeat pulsing softly.

Inhale.

The dark armored Toa was a stain against the fine white sand. He sat with his legs crossed neatly in front of him, eyes cast into the distance as if in a daze.

Exhale.

The whole world was calm. A few loose grains of sand detached themselves from the comfort of the others to spin lazily around the Toa in a slow orbit.

Inhale. Exhale.

The jungle loomed behind, its shadows just out of reach of the Toa's diminutive form. They seemed to becon him as the trees swayed gently in the warm breeze.

It was a perfect day, undisturbed by pain, free of sorrow. The radiant sunlight ignited the colors of life in a brilliant display of pure beauty. Everything belonged to this breathtaking serenity.

Except for the Toa.

He was a lost soul. A dark spot on a white canvas. The day wanted desperately to accept him as part of the wonder, part of the simplicity. It wanted to wipe away the tears that brimmed the Toa's heart, but it could not.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

The sand around him fell back to earth. His eyes regained their focus on the present. He stood and walked slowly away from the water, back towards the shadows of the forest that would envelop him.

The world was cruel. Zeth knew the truth of this fact more than most. Balance was the truth to everything. Where there was happiness, there was suffering. Where there was light, there was also darkness.

He was once a light. Now, his existence was poisoned with regret and anguish, so much that he didn't shine anymore. He walked through life alone. Silent, meaningless solitude.

The path to Le-Koro was covered in tangled roots and vines, and Zeth had to pick his way carefully through the thorns and deep mud that often barred his way. It took longer than usual, but finally he reached the village outskirts.

Zeth wasn't really paying much attention to where he was going, instead lost in the flow of his own thoughts. His face portrayed a broken determination.

I can't give up. Not yet.

OOC: Zeth is open for interaction.

Edited by Requiem