BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Komae

"What's the matter with that? Getting into fights is overrated.  And I didn't mean do you owe anyone there, I mean anyone here.  A lot can happen in feels-like-months, especially when you're around."

IC:

"I don't owe anybody anything," Beosach replied flatly. "And the problem with it is that I'm bored." He waited a second.

"And you're bored. I can tell. Look at you, you're sitting here eating dinner with me and actually indulging the argument I've started regarding why we should keep moving rather than just eating your meal and ignoring me like you'd do if you weren't bored."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The Matoran smiled in just the way he had learned was a facial-expression equivalent to nails on a chalkboard to Beosach.  "What's the matter with boredom? I'm a very boring person, you know."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC Kathrine:

I looked over expectantly as my....well I wasn't sure if friend applied yet.... Aquaintance? Yeah. As my Aquaintance gingerly took a bite out of the kebab.

I myself happily took another large bite of my own folded over spiced meat and vegetable....thing. 

What was in these things that made them so good, anyway?

IC: Vilerax.

"Hm... this is actually pretty good..."

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Well, an apple a day...."

-Void

IC:

"That's a really bad excuse to justify ordering a basket of apples at a bar."

The Matoran smiled in just the way he had learned was a facial-expression equivalent to nails on a chalkboard to Beosach.  "What's the matter with boredom? I'm a very boring person, you know."

IC:

"I'm trying to rectify that problem," Beosach replied dryly, his face expressionless. "Think about it this way: Le-Koro has had a lot of bad stuff happen to it over the past few months and years. Moreso than any other Koro, though they've come out of all of it better than Ko-Koro did. Regardless, if you take all that into account, we're statistically more likely to get stuck in the middle of some large battle or other semi-catastrophic event the longer we stay here. That alone should be reason enough for you at least to keep moving." Beosach lazily stabbed a piece of steak, putting it in his mouth and chewing almost thoughtfully.

"I just want to see if there's anything interesting to do or see or monetize in Ta-Wahi."

profiles i guess

IC:

"It's incredibly disconcerting seeing you like that, Wherya. I just want you to know."

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

"Really?" I asked excitedly, letting him know that I was very intrigued by that comment. I stood up on the ladder I was still hanging onto, and readied my grapnel. Like a chameleon's tongue, the zipline flew out catching onto a step further down on the ladder, and I commenced to wheeee as I jumped off and let the grapnel swing me down and soar across Angler and land on the edge of his hammock, head-side.

I sat down on the edge, and opened my notebook.

"Tell me what you feel"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"Yeah, but you have to understand," Unari began, gruff voice lightened by a small amount of humour, "I'm supposed to be the down-to-earth, rough-around-the-edges bartender that everybody goes to for funny interactions and surprisingly sage life advice when they come in, because I'm the only person around who doesn't have a problem speaking his mind to people, probably because he's always dealing with drunk people anyways." Unari winked.

"Life's like a play, bud. We all have our roles to play. If I went with the attitude you put out then I'd have to be in a different line of work. Doesn't fit the stereotypical expectations of my current occupation."

profiles i guess

IC: Wherya (Southern Charm)

"Hmm, palm reading? Wait, can you predict the future in people's feelings? Is that why old people talk about bad wheather coming when they feel their leg acting up?" I asked, waving a pen in Ekko's direction for no adequately explained reason.

"Note to self, look into premonitions and..." I mumbled, regressing into half-coherent mumbles as I disappeared into my book for a bit. After a moment, I popped back out, and looked around the area we were in.

The Southern Charm had made anchor (I love being able to say that) in a swamp. A nasty, murky, dirty, scary, dark, cool, awesome, inspirational swamp. The overhang looked like a roof of tentacles and green blankets, with the sun fighting to punch through and show off how awesome it was. Typical sun, that guy can neeeeever play second fiddle.

So the swamp was still dark and cool and scary and all that but there was something else in the distance. I could see an old, almost-sunken lighthouse, and around it small dots of sunken ruins spreading out below...

A sunken city! Oh god yes.

I jumped off of Angler's Hammock and ran over to the railing of the ship, now back to my normal size. I stood there and stared out at the ruins, forcing myself to not talk before I knew what I wanted to say.

Okay, I'm good, I think.

"So guys, you keen on checking out those ruins over there?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"I'm trying to rectify that problem," Beosach replied dryly, his face expressionless. "Think about it this way: Le-Koro has had a lot of bad stuff happen to it over the past few months and years. Moreso than any other Koro, though they've come out of all of it better than Ko-Koro did. Regardless, if you take all that into account, we're statistically more likely to get stuck in the middle of some large battle or other semi-catastrophic event the longer we stay here. That alone should be reason enough for you at least to keep moving." Beosach lazily stabbed a piece of steak, putting it in his mouth and chewing almost thoughtfully.

"I just want to see if there's anything interesting to do or see or monetize in Ta-Wahi."

"Or you could argue that Le-Koro getting in so much trouble over the past few years means it's due for a period of peace and prosperity, wouldn't you agree?" It was fun seeing how far he could get before Beosach chucked a bottle at him or filled his backpack with sand or did whatever moderately non-fatal act to get him to shut up.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

"Spent a lot of time alone out in the swamp," he explained, after pausing to swallow a mouthful of food, "Hardly anyone goes out there, so I never had much reason to talk." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Depends on your definition of fun," he replied, "Mostly watching the wildlife." 

IC:

"Peace is a relative term. One less attack per month could be called 'peaceful,' compared to what things had previously been like," Beosach replied flatly. "And while you're discussing peace...have you just completely forgotten the island we live on?"

The other Matoran chuckled softly.  "No.  I very much haven't."

He leaned back in his chair and gave a lazy smile.  "What's the rush for Ta-Koro, anyway? Us Po-Matoran are good with the desert, last I checked, not volcanoes."

"'Course we can.  This isn't a legend, Beosach, we aren't obligated to visit every single region of the island.  Besides, wasn't there some big-to-do up at Ta-Koro a while back? Something about some very unpleasant visitors tearing up the town?"  He gave a mock shiver.  "That sounds just dreadful."

"Not that many birds in the heart of the swamp," he mused, "most of them get eaten." 

"Well, we all gotta eat." 

IC:

"They're probably in Ko-Koro by now," Beosach replied, shrugging. "Besides, Komae, you could be helpful over there! Think about it, they have repairs they have to make. You could do that."

"Beosach, are you suggesting we be helpful little villagers cleaning up after the epic struggles of our legendary heroes and their evil rivals?" He chuckled.  "You really must want to go there if you're pulling that card on me."

IC:

"I'm not sure where you're getting the 'we' out of that when I just said you," Beosach replied, sitting back in his chair and lacing his fingers over his stomach. "You can help with the repairs while I get busy diversifying our business's operations. The shipping is all well and good, but why not set something more up beyond that, you know?"

profiles i guess

"But if I was off doing good, who would keep you out of trouble?"

"Oh, I keep you out of trouble.  You just don't always realize it."  The merchant finished off the last of his glass and put it aside.  "Say we were going to Ta-Koro.  Did you have any plans for how we would get there? What we might bring along? Where we might stay when we got there?"

"And I've been out there for a lot of years..." 

IC Nomaku:

Nomaku woke up. It was unknown, what did it, but it happened. He couldn't feel his limbs. His joints were stiff. He couldn't even open his eyes.

Finally, he moved one finger on his right hand. Then other four finger and even left hand fingers. He opened his eyes. There was no light in his hut, but darkness was enough to make Nomaku's eyes hurt. He sat on his bed, stretching his hands. Only one thing was repeating in his head: How long could've I slept?

Years ago, he have hidden his hut. Now he had to dig a bit with his bare hands. He dug thru a dirt, faster and faster. He wanted to know, how long could've he slept. First beam of light crept to his hut. He disabled his mask.

Before he have slept, he planted an acorn. He looked at the tree, which was now over 20 bios. It was over thousand years.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC (Sisk):

„No doubt.“ The Le-Matoran replied to his first-time co-pilot. He directed Skyscratcher into a shallow dive, while tugging on the reigns, causing the Kahu to fly in a wide, descending spiral above the area they had spotted earlier. Sisk was keeping an eye out for any sign of large Rahi away from its territory. 

But after several minutes and no sign of movement visible from above, Skyscratchers claws were only mere meters above the crowns of the trees, before its pilot steered them in the direction of a nearby clearing.

As their bird descended further with little guidance, Sisk held onto the reigns with his right, turning in the saddle to look at Helios. “Looks like we’re on foot from here on out. I hope you don’t mind getting your foots a bit-little mud-dirty?”

-----

IC (Rewera & Aparangi):

The two dark Toa exchanged a glance, then Rewera nodded approvingly. “I just love a good, dingy bar.” She purred, struck by a for her atypical humorous mood. Aparangi just rolled his eyes and lifted an arm, signaling the bar that they wanted to order.

“Let’s hear the good news.” He muttered under his breath.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Nomaku:

Nomaku reached near water source and drank slowly. His throat was dry after so many years. He gone back to the hut and took his stuff: short sword, leather armor, flask and bow with bunch of arrows. He took water to flask and ate some plants he knew were edible.

Toa of jungle stretched for the last time and headed to Koro.

IC:

"When is checking ruins ever a good idea?" A Toa of Lightning with her eyes half-closed commented from the deck, not bothering to open them. "This is Mata Nui. Whatever made them into ruins is probably still in there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Nomaku:

Nomaku arrived to Koro. It was bigger than he remembered, but entrance was still there. He slowly walked past many huts, until he saw a bigger one and went in. There seemed to be a lot of people he didn't know.

OOC: Bright-Star Inn. Open for interaction.