BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

The pink Toa had let out an audible squeak when 'Mr. Edgy' poked her back with his spear. She had a momentary expression of panic. Oh no, my armor didn't get dented, did it!? She reached back and felt the spot on her back...still seemed to be nice and smooth, phew. 

With that crisis over she turned to Ferellis, her expression girlishly cheerful again. "No offense taken!" She briefly gave 'Mr. Edgy' a look, as if she wanted to make him choke on a whole bucket of mints and giggle as he suffocated. "I'm not looking for a reward or anything, I just figured I'd help a girl out. Plus these boys need to know who will be coming after them if they foolishly decided to run." She winked. 

"Oh how silly of me, I never introduced myself! I'm Silene, lady bounty hunter~" She did a little twirl followed by a pose that ended with her winking again. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Torak): Torak opened his eyes. That cop had done something to him, and now he was on the ground. Feeling was slowly coming back into his extremities. That's what 'cha get for bein' handsy. He was keen to not let this act against him go without retaliation, but the newcomer was a variable he didn't feel like dealing with. Laying on the ground seemed to be the best option for now. Maybe there's a bar in this Koro that hasn't been destroyed in a fit of righteous zeal.

My condolences to the poor saps who are gonna have to deal with the paperwork. May the Great Spirit have mercy on your souls.

Edited by Junior Shark

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC (Torak): Torak sighed internally. He had really hoped no one would see him slowly coming back to life. Ah well, I'm going to have to get up sooner or later. Might as well be at the expense of another. Still a little numb, he reached up and took the proffered spear, pulling himself up.

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC (Torak): Torak looks at the diminutive Po-Matoran. Am I still feeling the effects of that nerve attack? He thought on the proposal for a moment. He starts to chuckle, a sharp barking sound. "Wait, wait, don't tell me- I think I've heard this joke before!" A huge grin spreads across his face. " 'Two toa, two matoran, and a Skakdi walk into a bar....' " The chuckle returns. "But what the Karz, eh? If y'all are headed out of Le-Koro, I think I've overstayed my welcome. Though I don't know how your companions would take to me joining up..."

Flickr    BZPRPG   

[Le-Koro Proper (Ferellis)]

Ferellis allowed a small burble of contentment at guessing Silene’s occupation to permeate through her consciousness.  She returned the wink.

“Ferellis, Le-Koro internal affairs.  Appreciate the help; it’s a bit thin on the ground these days.”

She glanced back at the motley crew.  “Ya heard Miss Silene.  Let’s move our tails, shall we?  Otherwise she might have to tie ya' all up so ya'all cooperate.”

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: Helios (Jungle Floor)

"Got it, watch out for wayward punches being thrown from the bushes" I summarized. I had my disk launcher in hand, but the exact type of disk to load into it I wasn't quite sure of yet.

"Right, you take the lead, and I guess I'll follow" I said.

IC (Sisk - Jungle Floor):

The Le-Matoran and Ba-Toa made their way deeper into the undergrowth, carefully keeping track of the marks left by the tracks in the soft ground. Somewhere overhead, large insects buzzed past, obscured by the thick foliage overhead. Back under the cover of the trees, the air soon became almost uncomfortably warm and humid, to the point where Sisk could feel the droplets of condensation running down the length of his spine. And though his people were used to it, they much rather were higher up, where the wind had an actual effect. Down here, the air was nearly motionless.

"Careful." Sisk reminded Helios in little more than a whisper, as he noticed a rather well-camouflaged snake curled around a branch near his companions head. 

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

• 2 weeks later...

IC (Torak):

How long have I been standing here? Hours? Days? Weeks? Impossible.... right?

The interminable wait was eroding Torak's patience. Under different circumstances, circumstances that didn't involve another Skakdi and a toa of unknown power, he would have literally broken the tension with a couple of well-placed impact blasts and sword slices. As it was, this little pow-wow appeared to be at an impasse.

And there's no guarantee these chumps would back me up. Mata Nui, they're actually agreeing to fill out some paperwork. I knew toa were bad news, but this goes beyond anything I've ever encountered. This is stupidity to top that Ga-Toa who thought a bamboo sled would be enough to ride down Mangai on a lava flow. But what the Karz, eh? I haven't seen action in a while, and I think I have numbers on my side.

With that, Torak swiftly drew his blade and let loose two blasts of impact vision, one at the other Skakdi and the other at the pink toa. "Come on boyos!" he yelled to the motley assortment of toa and matoran, "Let's have some fun!" He charged into the fray.

Edited by Junior Shark

Flickr    BZPRPG   

OOC: It's been so long since I posted in this topic that I legitimately forgot Kaen's name for a sec, and just who on earth we were waiting on a response from (Mel, I think?).

IC: (Kaen)

OH #####

​The Toa of Air quickly jumped backwards, away from the group, and drew his sword.

​"You know, I had a feeling this was how things were gonna turn out."

​He summoned a gust of wind in an attempt to knock Torak off his feet.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC (Torak):

Torak let out a pathetically small yelp as a gust of wind took his feet out from under him. Hey, I know this is Le-Wahi, with the air and everything, but wasn't that a little strong.... oh. He saw the Le-Toa with sword drawn. I guess I was right when I figured these guys for chumps. He let out another blast of impact vision in the direction of the Le-Toa. Already his eye sockets were sore. Probably the last time I can pull that trick for a while. A Le-Toa he could deal with- he continued his charge towards the unknown toa.

OOC: I think we were waiting on several people. I bet Mel was waiting to see how they would react to heading down to the station in the paddy-wagon.

Edited by Junior Shark

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC: Kantok

Kantok grabbed his spear, activated his shield, and then shot several blasts of sonic at Silene, then he leap toward Kaen swing his spear vertically at Kaen's head as he was pre-occupied shooting a blast of wind at the skakdi.

Edited by commanderfarsight

THWACK

​BZZAKKK

The sound of Kaen getting hit in the face by Kantok's spear was immediately followed by him getting hit with the heat vision blast. He fell on his back, before sitting up straight and rubbing his head, attempting to ignore the smoke coming off of his chest.

​"WHAT THE HECK KANTOK I'M ON YOUR SIDE"

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Being a possessor of a vision power herself, Ferellis noticed the telltale glow of someone who was just dying to spend a night in the slammer a second before he fired off.  She sidestepped, the impact buffeting her coat as the mint tin in her hand was quickly replaced with her slingpistol, cocked and ready.

“So Miss Silene,” she said, glancing aside at the Toa.  “Which one would ya prefer, Edgy or Handsy?”

Edited by Mel

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

IC (Torak):

Hm. Mints. Why did it have to be mints? 

Mintsy-discount-Toa had dodged his opening salvo. Go figure. Yeah, probably should have saved that for later.

Behind him, he heard the Le-Toa getting his trash kicked by the De-Toa. Well, that brought the odds back into some semblance of balance. Torak's back was covered.

Forget the toa- Torak changed direction and charged towards a smug Mintsy, sword drawn.

Flickr    BZPRPG   

IC:

Silene dodged the impact blast by quickly moving to the side, she had been more than ready for one of these hooligans to try something, she'd been waiting for it. Already on high alert, she dodged Kantok's blasts of sonic even before he fired them. Thanks to her mask she had sensed her attacker's movements before her eyes even registered what was happening. 

“So Miss Silene,” Ferellis said, glancing aside at the Toa.  “Which one would ya prefer, Edgy or Handsy?”

"I owe Edgy for poking my back." Silene replied, grinning as she unsheathed her protosteel sword, holding it with both hands. Without a pause she began to walk towards Kantok, "I was kind of hoping you'd resist...it gives me an excuse to do...this."

Silene stopped in her tracks and focused, looking straight at Kantok. Kantok would feel a quite sudden heaviness as the gravity surrounding him began to rapidly increase in strength. Two..three...four...five times his normal gravity, every movement he made would take considerable effort on his part. "Now...do you give up yet? Or do you want to actually try and struggle? Please say you'll struggle...it's much more fun that way." She giggled. 

Kantok yelled back at Kaen and grinned wildly "I have an unstable personality!" Kantok activated his Calix using the strength it pulled from himself he leaped toward Silene coming down towards her with all five times his normal gravity. As he did this he blasted a sonic pulse from his spear tip that let loose an incredibly high pitched noise that would incapacitate evryone around them and hopefully prevent Silene from dodging.

IC:

Kantok failed to realise one thing, his calix, while it allowed him to perform at the absolute peak of his physical abilities, did not in fact increase his strength. It allowed him to use his own strength to the max, and he nearly reached Silene as he leaped at her, but not quite enough to even touch the pink Toa, instead he would be crashing rather hard onto the wooden floor. Regardless the sonic pulse was a bit more effective, causing Silene to stop what she was doing and cover her ears from the noise. With her concentration momentarily lost Kantok's gravity returned to normal. 

Silene shook her head as she recovered and looked at Kantok with a deadly glare. She did not like having her ears messed with! Silene quickly formed an idea in her head, Kantok was more than likely a little exhausted from trying to leap at five times his gravity, calix or not. She figured it was a good time for another little trick. 

Kantok would feel a strange sensation has his gravity changed yet again, instead of his weight increasing thought the way gravity naturally pulled on him changed. What was normally 'down' for him was no longer the floor, but towards the end of the platform. If he didn't grab onto something he'd be flying off the platform and fall down towards the Le-Wahi floor way below. 

Edited by D.Va

Kantok was exhausted, but he managed to slam his spear into the ground and hold on for dear life. He began to slide backward, but he grabbed an outstretched tree limb, and ripped his spear out of the platform and slam it down again, harder this time to get a better grip

Kantok had one more trick up his sleeve, he had only done it a couple of times and it took an immense amount of strength. Kantok switched his shield to crossbow mode, and aimed it at Silene. He used his sonic abillities to started to vibrate The air around Silene and Silene herself which woould cause her to disintegrate into dust.

...or not.
​Kaen focused all his energy into a burst of air aimed at Kantok, in an attempt to finally knock him off the platform.
​"This is for hitting me in the face, you brakas."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

In the split second before she fired off her slingpistol, Ferellis wondered if Handsy had ever heard the old adage about bringing a sword to a gunfight.

She studied the angle of his sword and aimed for his right shoulder.

Edited by Mel

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Kantok was exhausted, but he managed to slam his spear into the ground and hold on for dear life. He began to slide backward, but he grabbed an outstretched tree limb, and ripped his spear out of the platform and slam it down again, harder this time to get a better grip

Kantok had one more trick up his sleeve, he had only done it a couple of times and it took an immense amount of strength. Kantok switched his shield to crossbow mode, and aimed it at Silene. He used his sonic abillities to started to vibrate The air around Silene and Silene herself which woould cause her to disintegrate into dust.

OOC: Okay, since you're relatively new around here I'm gonna explain something. A Toa of Sonics cannot disintegrate people, no. That's not a thing you can do. Not in this rpg at any rate.

IC:

Silene felt a lot of vibrations, but she most certainly did not disintegrate into any kind of dust, pink or otherwise. She just smiled and waved at Kantok as Kaen blasted him with a burst of air. Aaaaaaaand while she was at it she increased the pull of gravity on him, just in case. "Have a nice trip!"

Kantok felt the wind push him farther towards the edge, then the gravity increased as well. Kantok flew backwards but used his Calix again and grabbed on, but the feeling on strength lasted only a second before he began to feel dizzy and blacked out. Kantok fell all the down to the ground below. He landed on his back and groaned loudly before laying still.

​The Toa of Air leaned over the edge of the platform.
​"Well, he's been dealt with."
​He looked over his shoulder at the two Skakdi combatants behind him and Silene.
​"Now to take care of Torak," he said, picking his sword off the ground.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Kantok opened his eyes a little, then groaned pain shooting through his head. He tried to flip over onto his stomach, after a few tries and lots of pain he managed it. he tried to crawl away but his left arm wouldn't work quite properly and hurt. Kantok whispered to himself "Just like Ta-Koro..." and chuckled but regretted it pain lancing through his side.

ic tiedax fau swamp

as im walking across the jungle floor skirting around the patch of mud i trip again "this is the fith time i tripped" i yell to no one "its these talons why do i have talons , who am i , what am i " these questions are floating through my head ang frankly i dont have a answer all i know is my name is tiedax and im extremely bored. "Time for some fun." i say as i sprint towards a tree hoping to kick of it  but amazingly my talons grip the tree and im running strait up it "amazing" i shreik from my new vantage point i can se what apeeres to be some sort of village in the far distance. i carfuly walk across a tree branch trying not to trip bit it is no worry as aparently my feet are made for thin so i take of running across the branches jumping frum tree to tree as im running my mask glow and i move faster than a nuijaga flies the distance from the village disaperes and i stop jump on a platform and walk up to a villager hoping for answers   

ooc (open for interaction)

Edited by noelscavers

Having trouble keeping your mask firmly attached to your face? Well then stop being Lewa!

IC: Poraku has no idea what is going on, as all the Big People are in a huge scuffle: Kantok is flying all over the place, The pink Toa and Ferrellis have an alliance against us, Total is bailing, and what the heck is Kaen is doing. Poraku unsheathes his short sword, and just starts stabbing at Big People feet.

OOC: Hey guys! Sorry about not being here for a while. I've had a ton of stuff to do.

Would anyone politely explain to me why exactly we are fighting?

Never use LEGO and Megabloks in the same build - Me.

IC: Vantul

Well, this is happening fast. Kantok flew past Vantul's head and landed far below. And Poraku ran and started stabbing people's feet. What is going on. Vantul ran to the edge and looked down. ​I hope the spear's okay. After standing dumbstruck for a while, Vantul reached into his pack and pulled out his knife. Should I help? Can I help? He whimpered, turned, and then followed Poraku into the fray.

And started trying to punch him, because, why would you stab a Matoran if you can punch him? He's just a Matoran after all. And you might get arrested by the seemingly unusually picky policewoman. For stabbing. Policeskakdi. Policeskakdiwoman. The lady who's really tough and is gonna beat you up if you mess up. Her. Not the one in pink, no, the other one.

OOC: Just scroll up, all the info is on this page. If you mean motives, they're rebellious idiots (and so are you, I guess).

Edited by Lalajujunini

I am from space.  :l:  :a:  :l:  :a:  :j:  :u:  :j:  :u:  :n:  :i:  :n:  :i:

ic tiedax le-koro

after trying to grab the atention i notice there are several different races tall beings like me of different colors and masks shorter villager that seem more plentiful and working on tasks i walk up to being who looks less busy and ask "what is this place"

ooc if you wish to talk say somthing about being aproched by a confused looking toa of air

Having trouble keeping your mask firmly attached to your face? Well then stop being Lewa!

Kantok after lots of effort got to his feet slowly leaning heavily on his spear. He looked up and could not see anything but hoped they would be occupied long enough for him to hobble away. Kantok began to slowly walk away from the fight going off into the trees.

Edited by commanderfarsight

OOC: Yay! Rebellious idiots for the win!

IC: Vantul comes over and starts punching Poraku. One such punch lands square in Poraku's face. Poraku shakes his head...and realizes what is happening. Summoning all of his tiny Matoran Kohlii champion strength, Poraku yells:

"EVERYBODY STOOOOOOP!!!!"

Never use LEGO and Megabloks in the same build - Me.