BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Much more than I had prior to arriving on this island," Atea admitted. Upon mentioning flying, her thoughts briefly wandered to Uriuri. Most certainly, the Rama was with the others. Wherever they are. While she had bonded with the Rama, it was less of the bond that Hasil had obviously formed with Saran.

Deep inside of her, Atea felt a pang of jealousy. Although, she dismissed it as a sign that Hasil was being completely foolish.

Or at least, she hoped so.

IC:

That small pang was something that didn't go unnoticed to Hasil. Even he didn't have control enough to keep something like that off of his face, even if it only showed for a moment; and he'd learned to recognize the signs of emotions in others, as they could be important to a battle. So he raised an eyebrow, again.

"Is there something wrong, Atea?" he asked, testing out the new name on his tongue. It would take a bit of getting used to, but it was already much better than some numerical designation.

IC:

"I don't have a piece of glowing poisonous metal implanted into my arm anymore. I'm good."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KewaKewa had heard of people naming their weapons before.He had not, however, heard the name Frederick. Kewa shrugged. "Alright, whatever floats your boat. Or supports your house. Or whatever saying you want." Kewa turned back to finish off his sandwich.It was a good, not-drunk sandwich.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

Hasil sighed, shaking his head. Behind his veil, though, he smiled. After such time to try and find a name for Atea, as she now would be called, and yet she still reverted to her old ways when Hasil asked a simple question of her. He supposed that he shouldn't really be surprised, actually. That was just how she worked.

His smile still hidden behind his veil, Hasil simply said "Never mind," turning to look out on the hive again.

"Hmm. Nice to see that some good came out of my trip here."

IC:

"...I have a rather extensive collection of wines at my home," I said then, furrowing my brow in confusion. Drinks were a depressant, they didn't help much. "So that would be rather a waste, to drag me out to a tavern or such."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: Syvra

Syvra cocked his head a bit to the side and seemed to question this Toa's sanity though eventually he nodded

"No i am not currently on any matters of business... infact i just got myself a new blade. But how about first you tell me your name?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Kranan, I gotta say, your posts need work. They're too quick and to the point. They need some more flesh. Description, character thoughts, you know.

IC: The recluse

A nameless Toa of Plantlife stalked the jungle's boughs. He might have had a name once, but he had long since lost use for it and forgotten. His lone truth was the jungle, and that was all he needed. The metal leaves of the village had ceased or else slowed their spread, and he grudgingly resigned himself to the fact that he could not destroy them. Yet still, he watched.

His watching led him to a Vortixx drinking from a stream this time. Little to note. Nothing of interest.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Sorry about that. I'll try my best.

IC: Trilax

He paused. Trilax could see a Toa off in the distance. He seemed to be a Toa of Jungle.

What is he doing here? Trilax wondered.

He didn't expect a Toa would be lurking around in here. Trilax didn't want to attract any attention so he walked away.

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

IC Tigan

"Of course of course" Nodded Tigan ignoring the Toa's obvious skepticism. "My name is Tigan, I am a Rahi Tamer. And I need another companion before I embark on the next mission." Tigan's eyes narrowed as he summed up the other figure. "The Mask of Reanimation? What a interesting choice" He muttered almost to himself.

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

IC: Letrakh

As he left the inn, he found a few widgets on the ground. He turned from left to right, but there was no one to be seen.

He decided to take the advantage and wanted to use it for trade.

However there was nothing available to trade for.

He turned back and walked away.

OOC: Letrakh is open for interaction.

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

IC:

"Or, perhaps, the fact that we've finally determined a name for you," Hasil replied, shaking his head again. He understood making jokes, but constantly ignoring the truth could wear a little thin, with him. "Though if I had any idea why I came out here, then things would be much better."

IC:

"I'm living in the boughs of a giant tree. I'm in the atmosphere."

profiles i guess

Syvra nodded a bit as he heard this

"Yes.. it has served me well.. But tell me what would this mission be.. Tigan?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra arched his brow a bit as he heard this

"More like you tell me first what it is about then i will give my answer.. i don't take any missions without knowing first."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Trilax (somewhere near Lake Pala)

He stared at the ruins of once where Pala Koro stood. Useless wood planks, pieces of cobble and broken weaponry were all over the place. The view was completely horrible. Even the air smelled like rahi-droppings.

"Disgusting." He muttered to himself.

He heard small footsteps nearby.

Who could that be? He wondered.

He decided to go and investigate.

OOC: Trilax is open for interaction.

IC:

"Of course you did," Hasil replied, looking out over the small clearing he was at, held in shadow by the remains of the hive that was there. All the Parakuka who had taken up residence here were, thankfully, staying away; they could get hard to deal with, if they all came and attacked at once. Taking a look at Saran, who was starting to get a little restless by now, Hasil stood up, reaching out to help up Atea.

"I figure we've been here long enough; we might as well head back now, and see what the others are doing."

IC:

I frowned, shaking my head. My joke went unnoticed, it seemed, and moreover, Kunitu still seemed not to understand things at all.

"You do realize that that is the prevailing 'social atmosphere' in this Koro?"

profiles i guess

IC:

"Yes, though they often go out just to look like they're doing something," was Hasil's reply. He pushed aside the leaves and branches and such blocking the trail, holding them aside for Atea to step through, before he followed. Now they were back in the dense hall of trees leading to that ruined hive...though it was certainly better than that hive was itself. Saran followed behind them, more than happy to get away from there, as the trio started walking away.

"Did you bring Uri along with you?"

profiles i guess

IC:

"Mm. You would do well to spend more time with him - he's certainly nothing like you or me, except in the fact that he's alive...But he'll have a personality and such all his own, regardless of what he is, and it would help to build a friendship with him. Something the others could learn, as well." As the trio walked, the canopy opened up more, allowing more light down, and affording them more visibility. Farther up, Hasil saw what appeared to be a pair of Nui-Rama flying about.

"It appears that our comrades actually are doing something. Perhaps I'm the lazier one, as I've spent most of my time, recently, simply going and walking about in the forest."

profiles i guess

IC:

"Even then, they're making an attempt at patrolling," Hasil replied. He kept his eyes on the pair flying up above. They were flying too close - and there were too few of them - for it to be a wild group of Nui-Rama, and they certainly appeared to be a pair from the Koro. With a gesture to Saran, he sent his Nui-Rama flying off after the two flying up above. If Hasil was correct, there would be no issue; if Hasil was wrong, Saran was more than large, smart, and strong enough to take the both of them in a fight, and likely leave their exoskeletons falling to the Earth.

Done with that short task, Hasil turned back to Atea, to try and strike up more of a conversation.

"So, Atea, how are you liking the Koro so far?"

profiles i guess

IC:

"Indeed," the tall Toa said, nodding. "I had never once seen a city before I came to this island, at least, not one that was inhabited. I lived in the desert, with my tribe, and some others, and the only things resembling cities that I ever saw were cities of tents, as we all settled in one area for a time." He sighed, remembering the life he had once lived. Things had been so simple, then, among the people of his youth; proud men and women, warriors like him, some scholars, others homemakers. Large enough to be called prosperous, yet small enough to survive in the desert, and never remaining in one place for long, never tied to the land in the way those of this island were.

Free spirits in free people; and now he was the last, of all those who had been brought to this island. If he were to go to this island's northern reaches, he might still find what was left of his people's belongings there.

"How odd it is, being tied to a land and people not your own. A double-edged sword; it carries both a type of freedom and a type of obligation, a type of shackle, that you aren't quite used to, doesn't it?"

profiles i guess

IC:

"I speak of the binds of duty, Atea," Hasil said quietly, smiling somewhat. "Something that one doesn't easily get rid of, nor should they ever get rid of them. After all, are you not, now, a protector of Le-Koro?" He turned his head back to the trail, continuing to walk along. He thought it somewhat funny, that he'd managed to tie himself down in such a way.

"Ah, but it isn't a bad thing," he muttered, completing his thoughts out loud. "At the least, it's something to do."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess