BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"And you're likely doing it for a better purpose now," Hasil gently reminded the girl. He looked up - Saran wasn't particularly far from the other two he'd seen earlier, now - before turning back. They'd covered a good amount of trail, though they were still nowhere near the Koro. It had taken Hasil nearly two hours to reach the spot he'd gotten to, and he was one of the longer-legged and faster Toa on the island.

Discounting those who had a Kakama.

Still, it wasn't a bad walk. At least now he had company that wasn't constantly flitting off after some small animal that came by.

"Hmm. You know, Atea, you haven't told hardly any of us much of your past. I know from what you have told me that it's nothing you want to remember, though I can't help but be curious."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

Atea looked quite uncomfortable at Hasil's comments, as if she didn't want to answer his questions, "I don't speak about it because I've done terrible things. Terrible things that I never wanted to do. And I did it because I didn't know anything else. Because that's what I was born to do."

Atea frowned and turned to face Hasil, both anger and sadness stewing inside of her, "Tell me Hasil. When you are born to do something, and turn away from what your duty is... Then what? What are you supposed to do?"

"If you can answer this for me, then you would answer the single greatest question I've had since arriving on this island."

IC:

"You find a new duty," was Hasil's answer, as it was simple to him. It was what he had done, once he had found his tribe no longer among the realm of the living; he had turned aside from what obligations he no longer had, and took up a new service. It was as he should do, as a warrior, though it seemed that Atea needed something more. Hasil sighed, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Atea, in your questions I think there's something else that needs to be answered. Whatever you may have done before, be it killing, theft, or some other such career, that would not have been your duty. Something that held in my culture and seems to hold in this one is that a Toa's duty is to protect; as it was for any warrior in my tribe, and those others near us. We serve and protect; we serve by protecting. Whatever you might have been told to do, whatever you might think you were born to do, that wasn't your duty. You're fulfilling your duty now, as a member of the Force; you haven't turned aside from anything else." Hasil patted Atea on the shoulder a couple times, before withdrawing his hand. His piece had been said; comfort had been meant and truth, in his eyes at least, had been given. It would be up to her, now, to decide whether or not to believe him.

profiles i guess

IC: Kewa

Kewa finished off his sandwich and water. IT seemed like today he might have gotten another customer, but alas, he had not.

Though it is difficult using other people's forges to make his products.

Suddenly, an idea struck him. Why not make his own forge? He finally had enough money to do it, so why not open one here in Le-Koro? As far as he knew, there was such a small amount of actual forges in Le-Koro he probably could do it...

He smiled. Today might just turn out to be a good day after all.

OOC: Kewa open for interaction, though not for long.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Matrixa

I walked to the door of the building. I poised my hand to knock.

Do I really want to do this?

A clear resounding yes echoed in my head. It was a bit more muffled than I would have liked it to be.

I knocked on the door of the Le-koro Gukko Force recruitment center.

OOC: Matrixa is open for interaction. Those of you who thought that I could not make a character that was lawful good, please pay in you bets now.

IC: Aurora -- in a prison cell

I repetedly tapped my foot on the bars of the cell, while staring at my new mask. It was a powerless version of the one I once wore, but it still held one thing in common with it. The infection. I carfuly took my finger around the edges of the mask looking for some sign of infection. After a good amount of time, I found a nice rust spot. I placed my powerless mask onto my face.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

I wasn't going to be here long. Better annoy the other inmates while I still could.

OOC: So, I am going to play as a guards women, WHILE playing jailbreak.

Aurora open for interaction as well.

IC: NPC - Forceman - Gukko Force Recruitment CenterMatrixa heard a voice from inside, "It's unlocked! Come in!"IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro PrisonFootsteps on the stone floor were accompanied by the slightly off-putting scraping of a wooden chair. The cacophony of sound subsided the calls and jeers from prisoners as the Akiri of Air walked by. He of course refused to respond to any of their various accusations and shouts, robbing them of the satisfaction.He set the chair down and clicked it with his heel, turning it in the proper direction, "Good morning," Kongu seated himself as he looked through metal bars, gazing into Aurora's eyes, "I have not come to gloat over the failure of your mission or the success of Le-Koro brave men and women that put you here. I have not come to ask you of anything or to inform you of anything specific that the Force and myself have decided about your case," he paused, "I have come to you to make a final statement before your fate on this island is sealed forever to the confines of a stone and steel cell as per my final decision."Kongu tilted his head as the other prisoners fell silent. They had begun to listen intently, "You've refused to give us the name of yourself or your apparent companions in addition to refusing to reveal information that might compromise yours or your friend's missions, whatever it is those intentions may be," Kongu sort of trailed off, coming in harder again with a tenderness to his voice, "It is admirable for one of such a position to remain true to his ideals in the face of adversity. It is more than I can say for many men and women on this island, constantly alternating their core ideas not just to survive, but to surpass others of equal caliber."Kongu's head tilted in the opposite direction, "For that I respect you. Even if I do not agree with your methods behind the man, nor with the man himself, I can respect him," Kongu breathed in, "But you need to understand that regardless of my stance on you or your ideals, I need to take proper action concerning your own actions against my innocent people. You pushed me, you surely must have expected me to push back: I do not perceive you to be a man that cannot comprehend consequence," Kongu's pacing was even and fair, never seeming to have to stop to think about what he was saying, "The end of your story will come about soon if you continue upon the path you tread. You will lose the influence of your person in this world, and instead be trapped where all you have is your time to think until the day you perish. That is an ending I would prefer should your path not shift."The Matoran seemed to be nothing short of himself, "Should you try to continue on your path of such predictable nature: Should you try to escape, or hurt more innocent people, my priorities will come into play. If your path pushes you to harm more, or attempt to harm more, you will be killed without a moment of hesitation by whatever personnel is available to do so," Kongu paused again, one of the few lulls in his sentences, "There are many in this world that would simply kill you, and those that would not simply to avoid poor public image. But I am neither a murder nor a liar. You chose to gave up your rights when you tried to take our right to live. As such, I am able to do whatever I please with you. I will not lie about that.Let it be known that I have made clear to you my intentions, and made clear to you the outcome of any actions you choose or choose not to take: Your fate is sealed for now," Akiri Kongu stood up, picking up the chair, the voices of the prisoners began to echo again, "Unless you give me what we have asked of you - your compatriots plans or their names - you will die here," Kongu paused one last time, "If you would like to ask a third party to make a more informed decision as to what the wrong choice is - the choice of stagnation until death - ask any of the other prisoners in any neighboring cell. They made that choice themselves."Kongu began to walk away.

Edited by turntechGodhead

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Cael)

The Toa of Water almost rejected Skyra's offer of a shoulder to lean on, but her weariness won out over her pride. The elemental manipulation she'd displayed earlier had been incredibly foolish: she'd lost too much energy, and healing Tuara hadn't exactly brought it back. On the bright side, the Toa of Fire was now in much better shape, and she was much more useful in the current situation than the healer.

So she accepted Skyra's help, but not without an unconvincing attempt at dissuasion.

"I- I'm fine. Help Tuara with Utu."

The buzzing grew fainter as the group trudged along, the Rama following Lear's distraction in the opposite direction. Hopefully, that was a permanent solution, and they wouldn't figure out they'd been duped. At least, not until the small band was safe in Le-Koro, however long that might take.

IC: Aurora

I continued to tap my foot.

"First off I may point out that asking the people in adjoining cells, is pointless," I pointed to the cell on my right, "That one is convinced his is a Muaka, I mean, he even growls and makes an attempt to stalk the food that he is given." I gestured to my left, "This one can talk, but he is quite prone violent outbursts at random times, making conversation, impossible." I increased the pace of my tapping.

"My next point is that if you think that what I did was a push, your definition of a push is quite, bad. I more or less tapped you," I rotated my head as to get out the kinks, "And besides, I have already changed my game on you. But you shouldn't be paying attention to me here, yet. You should be paying attention to what washed up on shore next, because trust me, a lot will change in a few months." I pointed at the matoran, "And you have to be ready."

IC: Matrixa

I tentatively pushed the door open, "Hello?"

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

IC: Skyra

I shook my head slightly as Cael attempted to dissuade me from lending her assistance. Her labored breathing didn't make it very convincing that she was -fine-. It was clear that she'd gone way past her limit as it was and was barely keeping it together.

"Sorry healer, but I'm not leaving your side till we reach Le-koro. Tuara will manage, thanks to you." Our group moved along, a bit slowly, but that was quite understandable given the circumstances. Tuara could only move so fast with Utu on her back, and I could only go as fast as Cael was able. The sound of the Rama getting fainter gave me the energy and motivation to keep going however, it looked like we were gonna be alright.

And hopefully, Destiny would be reaching Le-koro soon and bringing back help before anything else happened.

I didn't show it, but I noticed now more than ever the lack of stamina and strength I had compared to my original, male body. It was more difficult than I anticipated to have someone's weight on you while trekking through a thick, muddy jungle. With my current body I was a lot more flexible and nimble that I had been, but that didn't really help me in this situation.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Syvra

Syvra sighed as he heard this and moved away from the other toa merely stating

"I don't have time for games Toa.. I'm a busy man."

Syvra walked toward the Bright-star inn and as he approached the doors he pushed them open and proceeded to open them. As he walked in he kept one hand close to the hilt of Akrei's Thorn just in case before approaching the bar and he placed about 10 widgets on it

"Barkeep.. a Bula infused Cider please."

And with that the barkeep prepared the requested drink before bringing it back to Syvra whom grabbed it and offered a dip of his head. Syvra then looked over the group and merely seemed to be trying to find those that would be of use to him

Going after the brotherhood

Yep

Be careful syvra.. you can't just storm the fortress persay

I know.. but i also can not just let them do as they please.. perhaps one of the koro's guards can be of use

What about the Ussalry? Perhaps you could speak with their leader, onepu about a position since you helped them bring down the darkmine persay.

That could work..

OOC: Syvra is open for interaction at the Bright-star inn

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: NPC Forceman - Gukko Force Recruitment Center"The Forceman looked up from his desk with thin green eyes, "Are you going to just stand at the door or come in? You do know what this building is do you not?"IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu stopped, gazing off absentmindedly down the hall he came, hardly listening. The door on opened from the other side, two Toa Forcemen standing in the next room. Kongu turned back and called across the hallways, "You will not succeed," he turned back, "Whatever your relation - or non-relation - to coming events, you've already chosen failure.Goodbye."He stepped through and the door slammed shut before Aurora could respond, various locks falling into place. Akiri Kongu continued walking, one of the guards following behind him through the complex.IC: Tuara Drigton - Le-Wahi"Shouldn't your bird be back by now," Tuara grunted. There was a bit of quiet for a while, as the buzzing got softer and softer. Tuara was impressed by Lear's trick with the Rama. At least Lear seemed to be who he said he was. Tuara'd have to confirm with Kongu though. Not to mention get some questions answered as to why a Le-Koro Spec Ops. was supposed to be protecting her. She glanced at the Toa of air before slowing down to keep pace with Cael. The black and red Toa of fire chewed her lip as the group moved, thinking about how she was going to explain this to Cael, and by extension Skyra she supposed.Utu's breathing had become longer and heavier, presumably had fallen asleep from all the blood loss.Tuara gave up. They'd discuss it later.

Edited by turntechGodhead

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Colx (Bright-Star Inn)

It wasn't often that Colx felt lonely. First of all because he was rarely the type of person to really value personal bonds of the sort very highly. Secondly because despite himself, he did have two very good friends. Both of whom were off on seperate quests to pursue their own goals and dreams. And of course both took great pains to remind him through their regular letters detaling said exploits. Well, Melna was regular, Helios was more erratic, and usually had more to say. Like in the exact letter Colx was reading now, in which Helios detailed his exploits with Akiri Matoro and his subsequent decision to give Ga-Koro a try.

"Nice thinking, kid" he approved when he got to the part where Helios knocked off the Kuma-Nui's mask to slow it down. Colx had ventured outside his solitary existence in his gym to enjoy his friends' tales around other people. So to speak.

His only companion at the moment was a half-empty mug of Ta-Koronan Ale, though.

OOC: Colx is open for interaction at the Bright-Star Inn

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra turned to look at a skakdi who sat at the other end of the bar though his eyes lingered on him.. Eventually syvra spoke up

"Hey Skakdi.. Is it common to drink alone in this place? I am new and i too am finding myself alone in drinking,"

OOC: Aww... let me give you some wuvvins colx.. though this is no Vrina

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Colx perked up to see a Toa of Plantlife sit by his own lonesome self a few tables away, somewhat surprisingly wearing a Tryna.

"That depends entirely on you," Colx replied, "some people prefer to drink alone, others prefer to have a ball with others, others yet again mediate between to the two entirely dependent on mood".

"I really don't see how drinking needs rules, you know"

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Oh i like this one. He seems to have a bit of fight in him

Indeed he does Venixa.. Something everyone needs.

Syvra laughed as he heard this though he stood up and moves towards Colx's table and sat his hand on the table

"Mind if i join ya?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

syvra smirked as he heard this. with rather swift movements he sat down and also drew 'Akrei's thorn' from the sheath at his waist and set it atop the table

"And don't tick me off or else you will have enough paralyzing poison in you to bring down a Kane-Ra."

He then took a sip of his drink and looked at Colx

"Now that all our boasting and posturing is done i hope we can have a peaceful conversation?"

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra smirked like a matoran on Naming day as he heard this

"Yep.. It can deliver poison into my opponent through a complex mechanism.. and it is a weapon of my own design.. but i did not forge it.."

He reached onto the table and sheathed it back into the hilt at his waist and smiled to Colx

"The name is Syvra."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Ankran

Ankran found himself in the middle of a jungle.

He started going here and there, but every time he walked he found a large rock.

He knew he was walking in circles. How am I gonna get back to the Koro? He thought.

He missed getting drunk and falling asleep on his bed.

What's this?

He couldn't help but notice some writing on the rock. It said:

"RUN"

OOC: Ankran is open for interaction, if you can find him :3

IC Tigan

"Well I suppose its only fair." He admitted. "You see, as a fellow Toa of Jungle I guess you understand the connection that I have to all things living, especially plants. Well, as I said before, I am a Rahi Tamer, I tame Rahi and sell them as pets. Well, several months ago, a Rahi that I was tracking around the bog seemed to fall ill, and died a few hours later. Or at least, so I thought. For the next day I found the same Rahi, except this time it was far more aggresive and dangerous. I have now seen several other cases of the same kind and I am starting to become worried that there is some sort of virus here in Le-Koro. I have decided that it is my duty to discover the problem and cure it. However, the last time I encounterd one I was almost killed, so I decided to bring a companion next time, that would be you, if you're up for it?

OOC This isn't going to be something that will affect all of Mata Nui, just a local virus.

Edited by Toa of Anarchy
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

IC (Jin)

I hate the jungle. It's hot and it stinks and there're bugs everywhere. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

You're probably wondering how I got out of the ILF camp, right? After all, I had to deal with Kethrye, and then Grokk came out of nowhere, and then, as if my day couldn't get worse, Dor appeared too. But that wouldn't stop me from completing my mission. I'm Jin, after all: Vortixx, Extraordinaire, the best merc around, and I have a rep to maintain. Either I finish a job, or die trying.

So, wanna know how I did it?

Too bad.

OOC Jin out of region.

Syvra nodded to Colx

"Paralyzing -poison-... among other combinations.. But yes i also ussually like direct combat as well. Offers a more personal feel to a fight.."

OOC: Toa of Anarchy, Tigan would be talking to empty air for Syvra left and is currently at the Bright-star inn.. so yeah

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Hmm, nice thinking. You seem a bit more... aware of the realities of your line of work than most Toa I've met" Colx remarked, before emptying his mug in one drag.

"Hey, Unari," he called to the counter, "another one, would ya?"

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra offered a wicked little smile as he heard this before offering with a slight wave of his hand

"And what praytell do you think my line of work is?"

Within the palm of his hand a vibrant purple rose with black inner petals began to form. Slowly the stem wrapped itself around syvra's hand while the bulb stayed in the middle of his palm.

"For i am interested to know what you think."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Quoting for convenience.

IC: Aerus (The Cave, Le-Wahi)"Honestly? I don't know," I shrug, looking up at Merror. "He never told me about the explosives. I knew he was planning something, but not... but not that."I pause for a moment, quietly pulling together my thoughts. "He's let me go before, you know. Let me run away. But never for long. Only until I'm needed again. Maybe..."I sigh, shaking my head. "As for helping you, it seemed the appropriate thing to do. We're trapped in here together, after all. Also, from what I've heard you've caused Echelon some pretty major inconveniences," I add with a grim smile. "I reckon that's more than enough to qualify you for a little help and respect."

IC (Merror)

Merror raised an eyebrow.

"Somehow I get the feeling you don't exactly appreciate your tall-dark-and-psycho ally," he quipped. Flexing his knees, he felt things pop back into place from where they'd been compressed by the rockfall. With his mask back, though, it felt less like total soreness and exhaustion and more like the recovery from a particularly intense workout and sparring-bout. Rolling his neck from side to side, he began to walk along the tunnel towards where he knew the exit was (or at least, had been), beckoning for Aerus to follow.

"Remind me, how did you end up with him in the first place?"

I'm making small-talk with Echelon's assistant, said a small part of his brain incredulously.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Skyra - Le-Wahi

"Shouldn't your bird be back by now," Tuara grunted.

"I hope so..." I said between breaths. We'd been doing this for a while now, I wasn't sure how much longer I could do this, only that I had to. All I knew was Le-koro wasn't exactly close on foot, we really needed Destiny to come back with help.

The cry of a Kahu sounded through the jungle, followed by sounds of Gukko and more Kahu. "That's gotta....be them." I couldn't help but grin, we'd made it. In minutes they would surely find us and we'd be flying back to Le-koro.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Arjun, Somewhere above the Le-Wahi canopy

As Arjun waited patiently for Alfon to deliver his response, he had to wonder if maybe he was being too forward. Maybe that wasn't an invitation and Alfon just made it sound like it to be polite. Palo-Koro used to be his home, if he understood correctly, or at least a place of significance for him. And Arjun may have just rudely attempted to butt into that.

Interactions, he thought to himself. Interactions between beings are complicated.

He pretended to occupy himself by staring at a cloud and trying to figure out what shape it was. Before he could determine if it was a Pakari or a Hoto Bug, he heard buzzing. Looking below him he saw another Nui Rama approached, this one without a rider. Hashara let out an aggressive buzz.

"Easy there, boy. Maybe it won't try to attack us."

As it approached, Arjun noticed familiar markings on the side, markings that matched a Nui Rama he saw in the Le-Koro Air Force headquarters. Possible Hasil's, maybe Karata's. He couldn't be sure. He tugged at the reins to stop Hashara from doing anything (apparently 'respect' for this Rahi meant inflicting discomfort to stop it from doing something).

This particular Rama must have been a degree more intelligent than the others, since it seemed to recognize that neither Arjun nor Alfon were threats. It looked at them rather curiously, and Arjun had to share that curiosity.

I wonder what you're doing up here? Where's your rider?

He hoped he wasn't about to take part in a rescue mission.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

IC: Aerus (The Cave, Le-Wahi)How did I meet Echelon? Now, that was a long time ago. It was a different time. I wore a different name."Well, Xerov," said Echelon. "Follow me."Echelon moved off through one of the doors, leaving me to follow him."I suppose an introduction is in order. My name is Echelon. I am what most refer to as a Dark Toa. Two months ago, I was rising through the ranks of Makuta's most favoured servants. I worked directly with Vidar to eliminate the first two members of the Chronicler's Company."We entered the room I now know as Echelon's study, but it was a ghost of what it is now -- the desk remained, along with some of the cabinets, but not much more than that. A few bookshelves lined two of the walls, unaware of their companions to come in Echelon's future refurbishments.Echelon tapped one of the glass-fronted cabinets. Inside it, a lime-green Rau stood on a metal stand, staring blankly from its empty eyes."Tamaru's mask, if you need proof."He turned back to face me."Unfortunately, I then found myself in combat with a certain Toa of Fire named Merror."Echelon's eyes flashed."That Toa is more trouble than he's worth. We fought for hours until I cornered him inside an ice cave. But while I was preparing to finish him, he absorbed all the heat in the cave, freezing me solid. I was trapped there for two whole months. It was only when two Ko-Matoran stumbled across me that I was able to escape." "We crossed paths in Ko-Wahi," I explain as we walk. "I was just out of Ga-Koro on a journey of self-discovery, as suggested by Joske, and he was just out of the ice cave you trapped him in."A pause. "I was so scared. He had two Matoran with him, both dead, he'd killed them when they had unknowingly released him. He gave me a choice: live a servant, or serve in death. I didn't want to die. Especially not like that."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Triglax

The footsteps turned out to be a Rahi's footsteps. He turned around and found a large hole in the ground which he found to be mysterious.

"I should check this out." he said to himself. When he went deeper in the hole, he found a large stash of masks and weaponry.

"Mata Nui, look at all this!" He was amazed at the stuff he found. Triglax started filling his bag with some of the weapons and masks he found and left for Le-Koro. He found a dead body on the way out. "Whoever kept all this must be dead."

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

OOC: Filler post is filler.

IC: Alfon

"Actually, I just remembered that I had to do something later today." I said, dismissing my original idea of visiting Pala-Koro. What did I need to do exactly? Well, that's a secret.

No, it's actually not. In fact, it's a complete lie. I just don't feel like going anymore. Life's had a pretty busy schedule all planned out for me lately so right now, I could really use some time to kick back and relax. Or party.

I should totally throw a party.

A familiar buzzing reached my ears, veering my attention to a Nui-Rama flying in our direction.

"Looks familiar."

IC:

Saran looked at Alfon and Arjun with interest, as well as their mounts. Both of their mounts were rather unhappy with their position, it seemed, though they still at least recognized Saran as being higher up in the hive hierarchy; that was as it should be. After a moment, Saran looked again at the two tall two-legs (tall Matoran, as he'd heard Kikanalo call them before), before turning and flying slightly downwards, in the direction of Hasil, his tall, two-legged hivemate.

The meaning would be clear, after he stopped and turned back to them, he hoped. They were to fly off towards Hasil.

Hasil, meanwhile, continued walking along the trail with Atea. They had passed from the densest part of the section of jungle where they had been earlier, and there was quite a bit more light for them - and quite a few more Rahi as well. Hasil could hear the growling of wolves nearby, as well as the baying of Brakas monkeys, and perhaps even the low hiss of a Muaka; still, none of them were close enough to cause the pair trouble.

"I find it odd to think of how this place has come to be as much home for me as my old deserts were," he said quietly, after a moment of that, shocking Atea out of the alert mindset - or, perhaps, the reverie - that she'd been in. "I never thought I would live where there was such an abundance of water and other life."

profiles i guess