BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra arched his brow slightly as he heard this and nodded

"So you are a blacksmith or something similar? Though i don't know many who have their forges in their homes."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kewa

"It's easier to set one up in my house than to go and buy an entirely separate building for me to work in." Kewa shrugged. "Plus, it helps that I have a two-floored house, which means I can have business on the first floor, and live on the second floor."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Syvra nodded slowly bringing a hand to tap at the side of his mask

"Clever thinking.. and plus less property taxes.. Though i wonder if Le-wahi requires business licenses if you wish to have a business."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra nodded as he heard this though he seemed to consider something for a very long time

"How skilled are you in your trade of blacksmithing?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra seemed to gain a mischievous glint to his eyes as he hears this

"Well.. perhaps you would like to look over my blade and tell me what is unique about it.. see if your eyes can catch this."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra grabbed the hilt of Akrei's thorn with his right hand and with one swift movement he flings it into the air before handing it to Kewa

"It is quite special.. but let's see if you can figure out what makes it special just by looking at it."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Kewa looked at the blade in his hands, examining every possible angle of the blade itself. He soon found a very small, tiny hole at the tip of the blade. "I take it the 'special' thing about it is the fact there's a hole running down it?"

He flipped the blade around, and looked at the hilt. He pressed it ever-so-slightly, and a fluid leaked out from the tip of the sword. "Aha. When you press the button on your hilt, a fluid comes out of it. Where, by chance, did you get this?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Colx and NPC (Le-Koro)

Colx had had enough for one day, and decided to go home to his gym. He neatly folded Helios' letter and put it away in his satchel, before embarking on the way home to his gym.

Before that could happen, though, he felt a dull thump as he stubbed his toe on the way out.

"Son a Tarakava" Colx muttered as he hopped off the doorstep. Stepping out on the treebranch serving as a path from the backwater inn to the pulsing center of the village. He threw a second look at the poster blaring out its banal promise of glory to the Skakdi race, shook his head, and kept walking.

The Bazaar was relatively vacant. Granted, there were still lots of annyoing people around, but there wasn't as many as usual, so Colx would probably manage.

One little problem, though:

"Ladies and Gentlemen: Matoran, Lesterin and Vortixx alike"

The voice was slick as oil, sliding into Colx's ear canals and seeping into his brain in thick, fat drops of sleaze. Colx turned his attention to the voice's originator, and laid his eyes on the sleaziest Le-Matoran he'd ever seen, it was a miracle the guy could even breathe, considering the thick stream of oil that poured from his mouth. His eyes looked waterlogged and drifting, and (because of course it was) a Kanohi Rode was strapped on his face, oh, the irony.

The Le-Matoran, whom Colx had decided to name "Sleazeball", had gathered a small crowd around him, and he was standing on a small stand, with a few open crates behind him. In his hand he gripped a vial containing a clear, blue liquid.

"In this vial" Sleazeball railed "I have a poition so potent, that it can cure any ailment or injury you might come across. One sip and you'll feel like a 2000-year old again"

Colx turned to face the Matoran of Air, his interest sparked. Oh no, he didn't actually believe Sleazeball's quite frankly absurd (like, "way up there" absurd) claim, but he was interested to see just how far this swindler would be willing to take his bluff, so he merged with the back of the crowd and kept his large mouth shut for the time being.

The aforementioned crowd had began to murmur with distrust and surprise upon hearing Sleazeball's claim.

"I can hear your distrust. It is only natural. You require proof" Sleazeball recited, apparently taking page after page from the "Swindling for Dummies" handbook.

"All I'll need is a volunteer" Sleazeball proclaimed, shooting his gaze over the crowd.

"Anyone?" he asked. A few hands shot up, including a Matoran standing right beside Colx whom, from the looks of things, seemed absolutely fine.

So of course Sleazeball picked him.

"Yes, you, in the back" Sleazeball said, pointing a dramatic finger at the Le-Matoran.

The Le-Matoran walked up, and to Colx's nonexistent surprise he seemed to be, in fact, faking a leg injury, his eyes narrowed as he watched the Matoran clumsily limp up to where Sleazeball waited with an open vial. The limping absolutely did not look credible.

"Here you go, friend" Sleazeball offered, handing the Le-Matoran the vial, with his hand resting on the Matoran's shoulder. The Le-Matoran took a sip (which immediately emptied half of the vial; minimum expense, maximum profit).

Almost half a minute of expectant silence fell over the crowd before Sleazeball spoke again.

"So, how do you feel?" he asked. The Matoran looked up at his fellow Le-Matoran and burst into a giant smile (an excruciatingly fake one, too. Colx rolled his eyes).

"I feel like DANCING" the Matoran shouted, and by the Great Spirit did he dance, the crowd reacted with applause and cries of amazement.

Except for Colx, for he was not so easily fooled. Now how to expose him... wait, aha.

"Does anyone still doubt the power of the Wonder Potion?" Sleazeball beamed at the crowd.

"I do" Colx called, grinning a little as all eyes turned to him. His grin grew even wider when he noticed the barely contained panic in Sleazeball's face.

"I've got a stubbed toe," Colx proclaimed as he walked, slowly, with calm steps, toward them, "if your Wonder Potion can fix that, I'm on board with it"

"Ehm, well, I" Sleazeball muttered.

"Excellent" Colx beamed and snatched the vial out of Sleazeball's hand, emptying all of it within one second flat.

"Strange," Colx said, over-the-top mild surprise ringing in his voice, "I don't feel a thing"

"Erm, yes, well, you see" Sleazeball babbled as his shifty gaze flicked around in search of an escape route, but the crowd had conveniently closed all such things off.

"Maybe I need to try a couple more" Colx said, eliciting a chuckle from the crowd as he popped two more vials and emptied them, and all Sleazeball could do was stand and watch as Colx drank all of his supposed "Wonder potion"

"Getting there" Colx remarked as he got halfway through, another burst of laughter from the crowd, mingling with Sleazeball's sniffs of defeat.

As he swallowed the last drop of water, the crowd looked at him, expecting something else, Colx decided to play along with it.

"You know what" he said "I think my toe actually does feel better"

This resulted in another laugh from the crowd, Colx grinned evilly as he picked up Sleazeball by the neck and held him up.

"Let's give the guy and his wonder potion a big hand, huh. It cured my stubbed toe" Colx declared, and the crowd complied. Sleazeball's mask had shifted from lime green to red in the meantime.

"Now let me give you one good word of advice" Colx said, holding Sleazeballs' face up against his.

"We don't take kindly to swindlers in these here parts, boy" he said, his voice purposefully drawn out.

"Now, GET" Colx yelled and threw the Matoran across the crowd and into a stack of Flax on the other side of the plaza, the crowd applauded again, and Colx bowed.

"Thank you, thank you. Just doing what any solid citizen would've done"

As the crowd gradually dispersed, with a few last cheers to send Colx on his way, Colx himself took off through the bazaar again.

OOC: Colx is open for interaction

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra reached back down to gather his blade from Kewa an sheathed it just as quickly and smirked at the Fe-Matoran

"Well the blade is of my own design.. but i had the Toa Akiru of Onu-koro make my designs into a reality.. And the liquid it emits is a plant-based poison of my own design."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: As the three Toa flew, they headed towards the shore of Le-Wahi, passing Lake Pala and the last bits of Pala-Koro remaining there. Turning to the south, they met the shoreline and flew along it.

Cy, distracted by pulling a exuberant mid-air flip, nearly failed to notice something that would prove important. In the end, Vorok pointed out the abandoned canoe from behind, and Kivar swung Echo around, landing him on the shore.

"This looks like a lifeboat-Marine in make." Vorok turned his head towards the shore.

"Footprints-look fresh." Kivar commented.

IC (Merror)

"He coerced you?" the Toa of Fire replied as they navigated the tunnel, the flames on his sword acting as a torch to light their way. "But you said he'd let you leave in the past...why did you go back?"

Clearly the Necromancer's relationship to this Matoran was more complex than he'd thought.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Syvra shook his head as he hears this

"No.. Sorry i have too much things i have to do.. Far to many beings to seek revenge upon.. Though perhaps if when everything is said and done i may take you up on the offer if it is still available."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra nods very slowly though in his mind he could hear Venixa

There is something about this matoran Syvra..

What do you mean Venixa?

I... i don't know.. just something.

With an almost mental dissmisive wave of his hand he tried to forget about Venixa's worrying and instead turned to Kewa again.. Well turned in a mental focus way since he never actually turned away

"Though Kewa have you by chance heard of a group by the name of The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra let out an audible sigh as he rolled his eyes

"More or less.. They are a cult of Necromancers who are somehow actually able to bring back the dead and turn them into zombies without the use of a tryna.. That and they torture new recruits into joining."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Syvra perhaps offers the most intellectual statement he as ever uttered as he looks down at Kewa with a look so serious some military generals wish they could even imitate it

"Yep."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Aerus (The Cave, Le-Wahi)"I made it out twice," I explain. "The first time was at the Battle of Pala-Koro. I ditched the Followers, knowing I'd be just another body that was never found. I made it as far as Le-Koro."I gulp, searching for the right words. Just thinking back on it brings this overwhelming sense of guilt which I instantly quench, unable to spare time for such foolish emotions. "An unfortunate event from my past caught up with me just then, an event I'd been trying to get away from for a long time. I had to run. So I went to the only place I could: Echelon's side."The next time, I left to sort out my history once and for all so it would no longer have the power to haunt me. It was a lot simpler that time, in that Echelon found me, just after Makuta's downfall. He needed to take control of the stragglers quickly, and to do that he needed someone to act as his eyes, ears and mouth in the outside world without drawing attention as he would. And that someone was me."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Aerus"More a messenger than anything else," I shrug lightly. "He has other people for spying."The exit must be coming soon -- I can feel a faint draught coming from up ahead. Apart from in my lower left arm, of course. It remains dead and disconcerting.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Ryzen from Ko

IC: Ryzen

Things have changed. Obviously. Ryzen, after some walking, reached the wahi. He recalled leaves, trees, bushes, that's all. Wandering past the plants, he (somehow) reached the shoreline. Standing there for a few long moments, he though to himself.

Nothing much. Maybe the koro has answers. Making up his mind, he went back into the vast jungle, heading for the koro now.

Syvra looked at Kewa again offering him a dip of his head before moving out of the Bright-star inn and into the center of the Koro

You know Syvra perhaps we should see about looking into this Abettor thing?

Why?

Well maybe this thing could reveal some stuff to us and maybe something we can use against the brotherhood?

True.. But i am not sure i want to attempt the dark walk just yet.

OOC: Syvra open for interaction in the middle of the koro or that general area

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: RyzenRyzen slashed his way through the bushes. If Le-koro is that way...then... More tress. He wasn't getting anywhere.After a while, perhaps at least a hour or two, Ryzen noticed something. A chute? He couldn't be sure about that. "What in the name of..." he muttered. "Oh. A chute it is." He headed closer to the koro.

OOC: Open for interaction if anyone wants to.

Edited by Derpystar7

IC: KewaKewa watched as Syvra receded into the distance. A nagging voice in the back of his mind said that something was inherently wrong with that Toa. Kewa ignored this voice for the most part. He turned around, and proceeded into the Bright-Star Inn. He was determined not to get drunk this time, not in the slightest. Even though last time you got drunk you got a major source of income, making arrows for Arjun... the same nagging voice whispered in the back of Kewa's mind.

OOC: Kewa open for interaction in the Bright-Star Inn.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: RyzenRyzen headed into the koro, looking around. Nothing particularly interested him there, so he kept walking further in. Maybe a bar would be a good source of information... he thought. Getting to the closest one he saw, he went in.Ryzen spotted a Matoran at one side. Maybe he'll have answers. He then walked towards him.OOC: That's you, X

The waitress had just brought Kewa a sandwich when a Toa of Ice began approaching him. I'm just running into all sorts of Toa today...First Syvra and now a Toa of Ice...wait, why is there a Toa of Ice in Le-Koro?

Kewa glanced over at the Toa, just to make sure they didn't have the intent to kill. That's not good, being killed.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: RyzenRyzen waited for the waitress to go, then went closer. "I'm not trying to do anything," he said, noticing the look on the Matoran's face. "I was looking for, answers, I guess, and not just answers. You seem like a person of that sort, so I decided to talk." He lifted a shoulder, standing there.

Kewa turned to look at the strange Toa of Ice who had approached him. "Answers? To what, exactly? I might have answers to some things, though I need to know the questions first." Kewa had another idea. "And, you said other things, correct? Well, if you're looking for a new weapon I could make you one."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: RyzenRyzen nodded slowly. "To answer your possible questions, my name is Ryzen. As for questions, many, that I may not want to pressure anyone about. But we can talk. I am not in the need of weapons, currently, but I might help you with something."He shook his head. "Excuse me. I am probably not making much sense. Let's start with a question. What has happened in the area recently?"

OOC:Lear dialogue provided by good ol' KughsIC: Tuara Drigton - Le-WahiAll of a sudden the Gukko Force broke through the tree walls, zipping and flying about at brilliant speeds. Blurs of wings and feathers dazzled in the moonlight. Tuara, still rather resigned, shifted her weight on the moss ground. She heard somebody call from the trees about, but it wasn't Lear. A Le-Matoran leaned out into the light, "Are you ok?!" IC: Lear Lear called back, "situation hostile. Three hurt-toa with two MIA. One is a POW and target goal of this exercise." He paused, thinking what else he may have missed. "Oh, and some Makuta cultists and an angry rama swarm on the way." The Matoran's brow furrowed as Gukko's zipped around the group in a circular motion, "We know about the buzz-fliers, there is a team diverting what is left of them further into the jungle," he frowned as he checked out what was left of the group. With a loud whistle he called out behind him into the swirling mass of fliers, "Give me three Gukko strong enough to carry additional weight, and send out scouts towards the old mine," Tuara stepped back as a particularly large Gukko swooped into the clearing, spreading its wings as it braced for a landing.This particular breed was usually used for large cargo, trade Gukkos. Two additional Gukko with riders dropped to the jungle floor. A fourth off to the side came out of the darkness, Skyra's Gukko. The rider on the cargo Gukko waved to Tuara to bring Utu over, "Injured or prisoner of war?""Both. I'm riding with him.""Anything else Forceman?" The Matoran finished, a Master Sergeant by the looks of things.Without waiting a beat Lear nodded. "Yes sir, seems exercise failed in all regards except the POW. Notify all koros quick-fast with our high-flyer messengers. I expect much bad-danger from angered cultists." With the proper salute to the Master Sergeant he went to help Tuara into the saddle. Utu proved more challenging as his bulky body didn't fit in the proper restraints. In the end they managed to tie the toa of ice down onto the cargo planks where he couldn't pose a problem. Before he left a hand brushed against Tuara's shoulder."I promise to search-find Dorian for you."Tuara nodded, "Thank you," as the Gukko took off into the air. Her face hardened with a single burning question on her mind.Why did Kongu want Tuara protected.

Edited by turntechGodhead

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Syvra had been walking around Le-koro for quite a bit. As he walked he began to think about what he had planned. But as he was thinking he stopped to look up at the sky barely hidden through the canopy of the treetops. However he turned to look at those around him.. all these simple matoran unware of the potential harm they were in. With a sigh he began to approach the elevator that would lead to the ground of the jungle only barely paying attention to his surroundings

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu