bionicle-the new blood

the_void

hello this is my first time on bzpower although I have been a bionicle fan for years.

I've decided to do a fan series continuing from the last official series if you dislike my story's take it somewhere else thank you.

there will be one new part each week, but for now unity! duty! destiny! ;)

the story starts tomorrow until then good bye

the void is coming :evilbiggrin:

:lol-sign:

prologue.

2 days have past since the end of makuta hundreds of bionicles lie dead in the sands of spheres magna. Mata nui is no more the next weeks will be tough for all bionicle good or evil, but out of the power vacuums new bionicle must come a new saviors and new destroyers

but first the bionicle must construct new cities, farms, villages and most of all a democracy

the first of things to come were 5 rules

1.all life is precious no bionicle who is righteous may harm accept when it could stop more bionicle being harmed then he or she has the right to attack

2.all possessions are rights of there owners, none shall steal

3.all bionicle are essentialy equal toa lives are not worth more than matoran lives or vice versa

4.all bionicle will be charitable every villages must have things for those who have none

5.all these rules apply to righteous bionicle they do not apply to the unrighteous but all bionicle have the chance to redeem themselves villain or hero

chapter 1: reborn part 1 "so ... what are we going to do?" "rebuild our domain" "ye OK, how do we do that" "we all spread out and conquer our rightful land" "but how?" "mantox if i new that i'd tell you!!!" "ssso how do we do thisss without carapar?" "what do you mean without him ehlik" "well he'sss dead ssso" "so we bring him back!" "um takadox how do we do that!?" "question me again pridak and you will find my blade going through your head!, we find his body and we start the rebirth" "that would mean killing hundreds" "so?"

Edited by the_void

chapter 1: reborn part 2

We rejoin the action at city hall in voyu nui the new bionicle city.

"order! order! order in the room please, as you all know we are in danger, we know nothing of this new world and that is why we must work together to overcome this tragedy. Mata nui is gone now all toa are either lost or dead that is why me your mighty leader esorach and the council of voyu nui has declared supreme control over this new land and as our thirst degree we shall-"

"why?"

"what did you say?"

"why?"

"please leave all questions till the end"

"why!, you have no wright to enslave us we are all equal rule 3! this goes against the 5 laws! and our rights!"

"if you do not like this the leave! that goes for all of you puny matoran!, i am in charge now not you!"

"we should not be enslaved like this!, all matoran who stand with me raise your hands"

"i will go with you"

"i will go also"

"​silence!"

"never!"

"all you worms who associate yourselves with this fool will perish!"

"i will go with you"

"me to!"

"and me"

"then that settles it we are leaving"

​"no!, you are not! guards imprison them!"

I looked around and I found that most other epics are weekly so to boost this one's popularity there will be 2 parts a week so enjoy Chapter 1: reborn part 3The graveyards of the bionicle who fought in the great spherus magna war are silent and peacefulUntil ​BOOM!The ground is shaken, dust and rock fly into the air and six figures walk out of there graves ... or that's what it look like at first but then more and more climb from there graves there smaller than the six but not by much 42 in all "you were right guurahk you could disintegrate that rock""ha of course I could turahk you doubt me even after this long""our numbers are to great these broken fools can't stop us none shall stand in our way"

Edited by the_void

chapter 2: breakout: part 1

voyu nui palace dungeon

"this is all your fault valko this isn't fair he said, we have rights he said, obey the laws he said, please don't throw me in the dungeon he said for mata nui's sake valko what were you thinking!"

"he had no right!"

"i think we're not alone valko"

"of course we're not alone komi there's six of us"

"no discounting us there's still one"

"what? how would you know that?"

"i worked in a observatory i'm good at looking at things"

"ok then, show yourself prisoner"

"i can't i'll burn"

"where are you"

"in the shadows around you"

hm 2 times a week went down well, lets try 3 times a week ;)

chapter 2: breakout: part 2

"you have until the count of 3 to show yourself or i will be forced to attack"

"you'll be forced?"

"yes now show yourself"

"by who?"

"what?"

"you said you'd be forced, by who?"

"um.."

"exactly you don't have to fire"

"but what if you attack us?"

"you are enemies of esorach correct and the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

"are we meant to to trust you or something?"

"you're not meant to but you should"

"how can we, we can't even see you"

"well i can"

"shut up komi!"

"i'll prove you can trust me"

CRACKOBLAM!!!

"VALKO! I! THINK! I'VE! GONE! DEAF"

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Edited by the_void

chapter 2: breakout: part 3

the dust clears around the dungeon and later (a lot later) hearing returns our matoran heroes are walking through the desolate sands

"I told you to trust me"

"I know!"

"Excuse me but we need some explanations, one who are you?, two why were you in prison?, and three why do you keep ducking and diving behind those rocks?!"

"OK I'll explain, I don't know who i am or why i was locked up and the reason im hiding is for some unknown reason sunlight burns!"

"I know what you are"

"you do?"

"ye you'r a kra matoran"

"wait a second komi your saying this guy is shadow matoran?"

"yes"

"wait a second guys where are we anyway?"

"in the middle of a desert"

"so why is there hand prints in this rock?"

"what?"

"theres 7 hand prints in this rock and they have symbols under them ta, ga, le, po, onu, ko and kra"

"isn't that us

valko is ta matoran

oshi is ga matoran

rota is le matoran

notrode is po matoran

gruti is onu matoran

i'm ko matoran

and no name here is kra matoran"

"komi you might just be right my hand is tingling and the print is glowing"

"should we put our hands on them valko?"

"on the count of three guys 1! 2! 3!

chapter3 toa and rahkshi part 1

aaaaaaaagh!!!

as the matoran place there hand on the rock they are overwhelmed by the power they feel they all pass out in the sands there bodies lurch and expand to two times there hight they are the toa kratus unlike the other toa before them they are different a combination of pit mutagen and shadow leech chemicals make them dark still toa still good but resemble makuta

"that hurt"

"oh you don't sat captain obvious!"

Edited by the_void