The Rarest Collectible

Mask collector

Hello all, well I was just wondering what you guys would consider the rarest collectible ever made was? I know a lot of you will say the Platinum Avohkii, but for this topics sake, we won't count the Platinum AvohkiiAlso, what is the Single rarest Collectible you own, not necessarily a full set, but one mask or krana. I myself think that the rarest collectible outside of the Platinum Avohkii would have to be the Solid Gold Hau, or the Sterling Silver Krana Kal, but for this one I'm gonna have to say the Solid Gold hau.As for my rarest collectible, it is my Solid 14K Gold Hau. I remember wanting this mask for about ten years and now I finally own it!

1450742_622589041116027_1097713149_n.jpg

So what do you guys think is the rarest collectible? (other then the Platinum Avohkii)ThanksMc

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Are you close to getting the platinum avohkii yet?

Well, I'm working on it, its slowly coming Together.The owner has taken it off ebay because he is holding it for me. My funds have taken a hit but the goal is still in sight, but it will be a few months before i actually own the Platinum Avohkii.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The white Huna is supposed to be the rarest, with only three examples confirmed.

Good luck on the remainder of your quest, Mask Collector

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The white Huna is supposed to be the rarest, with only three examples confirmed.

Good luck on the remainder of your quest, Mask Collector

Thanks a bunch! Also i considered the Prototypes to be pretty rare, but they were never really released to the public, but i would agree, the white huna is extremely rare.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I recently bought a trans-neon green miru so that's my rarest since its a prototype (at least I think it is, it has numbers on the forehead). The rarest I can think of is the gold hau.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I recently bought a trans-neon green miru so that's my rarest since its a prototype (at least I think it is, it has numbers on the forehead). The rarest I can think of is the gold hau.

Do you have any pictures of the Trans Neon Miru you bought?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Do you have any pictures of the Trans Neon Miru you bought?

By bought recently, I mean really recently, its still shipping. Here's a link to the page on ebay (the seller had 4 of them) http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-NEW-Bionicle-Kanohi-Mask-TRANSPARENT-NEON-GREEN-MIRU-Free-Shipping-/121065717662?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item1c30143f9e

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's just a normal TNGM actually. :P The code is on the back of the forehead of the mask, like on all Mirus, but it appears to be different on the TNGM just because it's translucent.

:( Whatever, even if its not a prototype its still a cool mask. :)

Well, on top of my list would be the exclusive masks like the solid gold hau you have. One day I will buy that from you, for I also share that dream of owning it.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I suppose that you have to define "rare" before we can say what the "rarest" collectable is.

If you mean its one of a kind, than there are many "rarest" pieces as many are one of a kind, or you can define it as the most costly collectible. So in my opinion, there can't really be a rarest collectible until there is only one one of a kind piece.

Thats my do sense :)

buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

I don't really have any "rare" pieces. :(

But I'm not sure if I would really want any, because in my mind it would be a "special" piece, and I would hesitate using it. I like being able to use any of my pieces at any given time.

But I would probably consider the prototype pieces to be the most "rare" in my mind. I would like to get my hands on some of those. ;)

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Well, on top of my list would be the exclusive masks like the solid gold hau you have. One day I will buy that from you, for I also share that dream of owning it.

I really doubt you will get it from me, mostly because of three reasons.

1. This mask has a lot of sentimental value to me.

2.Its extremely rare, only 5 were ever available to the public.

3. it was also really expensive.

Can the gold Hau attach to sets like a normal mask?

Yes, here is a picture of the back of the mask, its not my picture but still.0002411.jpg

I suppose that you have to define "rare" before we can say what the "rarest" collectable is.

If you mean its one of a kind, than there are many "rarest" pieces as many are one of a kind, or you can define it as the most costly collectible. So in my opinion, there can't really be a rarest collectible until there is only one one of a kind piece.

Thats my do sense :)

True, but i think that the rarest should be classified by 3 things

1. the actual value of the piece.

2. the collector value of the piece.

3. how many there are.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Really? I thought there were 30.

Anyways, I've an orange and 3 gold Vahi, the poisoned Hau Nuva, the infected Hau, an original black Ruru, the trans-neon Miru, and the reflective Hau thing.

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti

I have no rare pieces. Had a chance to get a WMKK but I was never able to obtain it.

Well, if you want one, i have 8 of them, I'm selling them in my trade topic, the link is in my sig.

Really? I thought there were 30.

Anyways, I've an orange and 3 gold Vahi, the poisoned Hau Nuva, the infected Hau, an original black Ruru, the trans-neon Miru, and the reflective Hau thing.

There were only 5 available to the public, 32 ever made, but i find it hard to believe that if lego made 32 of them that they would only give out 5, unless they are atomically stingy. LOL

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

If they made 32 and five went to the public then that means that 1 went straight to the vault (yes Lego has a vault with one of every set ever made), and most likely the other 26 went to Lego employees. About the vault, I wonder if there is a second platinum avohkii in there...

My favorite collectibles are all six misprint Matatu and CMOV Huna. I know they are not as rare as the gold Hau but they are extra special because they were given to me by two(three) great BZPower members, Gatanui and Kakaru. I believe the platinum Avohkii is priceless but I would never consider trading my Matatus and CMOV Huna for it.

My favorite collectibles are all six misprint Matatu and CMOV Huna. I know they are not as rare as the gold Hau but they are extra special because they were given to me by two(three) great BZPower members, Gatanui and Kakaru. I believe the platinum Avohkii is priceless but I would never consider trading my Matatus and CMOV Huna for it.

So, if you had the chance to get the Platinum Avohkii for those 7 masks, you wouldn't do it?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I think the platinum Avohkii is worth more than a Ferrari but never more than those masks.

Because of the Sentimental value i assume?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The rarest are, apart from the Platinum Avohkii and the prototypes, the Golden Hau and the Sterling Silver Krana-kal. Here are my rarest collectibles : Please link to images over 500 kB. -B6

Edited by Black Six

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

So, if you had the chance to get the Platinum Avohkii for those 7 masks, you wouldn't do it?

If I had the money to buy the platinum avohkii, I still wouldn't do it. I can think of better things to spend that sort of money on.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Well, they only made about three of one mask ... I want to say the yellow Huna, but my knowledge of this kind of stuff has severely atrophied. From my collection, it's got to be my white and Metru blue swirled Miru. Every time I post that I have this I always get PMs from folks who want to buy it from me or trade something for it ... but it's not for sale or trade. I like it too much. :P

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Well, they only made about three of one mask ... I want to say the yellow Huna, but my knowledge of this kind of stuff has severely atrophied. From my collection, it's got to be my white and Metru blue swirled Miru. Every time I post that I have this I always get PMs from folks who want to buy it from me or trade something for it ... but it's not for sale or trade. I like it too much. :P

I'm one of the guys that has contacted you about it! Lol multiple times, if only if only.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm not sure but I don't think Sumiki is allowed to sell it even if he wanted to...

He is allowed to sell it or trade it, or even flush it down the toilet if he wants. As soon as the mask left the property of BZP it became his. Even if some people look down upon it, it is officially his property, so he can do with it whatever he please. Hopefully he will consider trading it to me!Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yeah, I just think it is kind of a silly rule, but i can understand why.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

If I had the money to buy the platinum avohkii, I still wouldn't do it. I can think of better things to spend that sort of money on.

I guess I have to agree, although if it happened to fall out of the sky right into my hands :happydance: , I wouldn't sell it.

Edited by Toa of Anarchy
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

Wanna know how pathetic I am? My rarest is a gold Vahi!

Gold Kakama.

I'm more pathetic. Gargh.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032