The Imminence Of Things To Come

sunflower

So it finally happened, I actually managed to somehow get myself a tablet. :D No longer am I slave to the mouse, I can now create art without the limits of clicking. And so, to celebrate, I went and used the heck out of it. After so a few hours of caffeine, dubstep mixes, and several sore necks, I got this:

10911538266_4dc0414681_o.png

(Link; large file size)

A quick pic of one of my BZPRPG characters, Zauk. A Toa of Lightning who lives in Ko-Koro as a trapper and hunter. Well, before he went out on a personal vendetta against Makuta and the Master of Shadow's followers. Which resulted in him going more or less insane. I suppose here he's leaving Ko-Koro, looking out into the world and being contemplative and stuff. Don't remember how long it took for me to make it, though it's completely digital with Photoshop. No line art whatsoever, though it's probably a bit obvious with the wonky proportions and the like. Really was an experiment, all of it.

Woo tablets~

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

It's so beautiful man. Please give your comments additional substance. What makes it beautiful? What do you like about it? Your post as it stands is spam and future posts with such content will be deleted. -B6

EDIT: The snow really adds flavour to the art, although from up close it looks like tissue paper.

Edited by Totally Prodigious Artist

A quick pic of one of my BZPRPG characters, Zauk. A Toa of Lightning who lives in Ko-Koro as a trapper and hunter.

Hm hm hmmm, sounds familiar. ;)I like the snow effect here, you've managed to make the metal look pretty cold. I like your lines on the armor design, they are simple but effective. Maybe the pose is a bit too straight in the direct side-view, but the art is otherwise good.Off-topic note: I have a tablet too, but I've had some trouble with the pen only moving the cursor when I actually touch the board. Very annoying, it makes me click wrong all the time. I need to look into the drivers, I believe.

A quick pic of one of my BZPRPG characters, Zauk. A Toa of Lightning who lives in Ko-Koro as a trapper and hunter.

Hm hm hmmm, sounds familiar. ;)

I couldn't possibly think of any reason why, hmm... :lol:

I like the snow effect here, you've managed to make the metal look pretty cold. I like your lines on the armor design, they are simple but effective. Maybe the pose is a bit too straight in the direct side-view, but the art is otherwise good.

Pose is a bit straight, but then again, it's entirely possible he's frozen. :P

Off-topic note: I have a tablet too, but I've had some trouble with the pen only moving the cursor when I actually touch the board. Very annoying, it makes me click wrong all the time. I need to look into the drivers, I believe.

...That sounds really annoying. Yikes, nothing like good old technology, eh?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -